Bigger Better Things

Jace's POV

I woke up to Riele wrapped around me like a sloth. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me and she was holding on. But she was still sleeping. I just quietly laughed and kissed her forehead. She's adorable. I pull her on top of me and she just holds on tighter. Yet she's still asleep. Adorable. Just as I start to doze off, my phone rings. It's Dan. Why is he calling at 6:00 a.m? I answer my phone making sure Riele doesn't wake up. "Hello?" Dan answers. "Ah, yes, Hello Jace." He says. "Dan, it's 6 am, why are you calling?" I ask. "Well, to tell you the reason we came home unscheduled." He says. "Okay.." I nod. "Okay right, so there's this dinner party... And its kind of very important. And formal. So It's tonight, at 7. Its at Waterside Banquet Hall. In Uptown  L.A. (A/n: Not a real place, at least not that I know of) So dress fancy." He blurts. "Okay. Gotcha, dress fancy. Now will you please let us sleep?" I say. He laughs and hangs up.  I put my phone down. "Who was that?" Riele yawns. "Goodmorning to you too." I chuckled. She smiled and kissed my nose. "It was Dan." I said. "So, what did he want, and did he tell you why we came home early?" She asked. "Yes he did. He said we are invited to a banquet. With important people, since Henry Danger is ending soon, and NRDD, Lizzy, Mace, Ella, Casey, Aiden, Sean, you and I are going to talk with more producers about more serious shows and possibly movies. We have to dress fancy. Which means we have to go shopping for a dress and tux today." I say. She smiled. "Well, what are you waiting for!" I frown. "Rie, baby, it is 6:17 in the morning." She frowns too. "Oh. Well we can still have breakfast!" She smiled. I yawned and shook my head. "Nope. Come here I'de rather cuddle and sleep." I pulled her close. She giggled and snuggled up to me again. I stroked her hair softly until I heard her soft breathing. She had fallen asleep again and it was adorable.

Some time later she stretched out which woke me up. 8 a.m. We slept for two more hours. "Jace come on lets make breakfast." She says and gets up. I stretch and pull the covers back on. She pulls them back off. "Up. Now." She demands. I get up and yawn again sleepily walking down the stairs. She turns the TV on and gets started on breakfast. She only comes out with a bagel and some fruit. "Where's my breakfast?" I ask. She chuckles. "You have legs, arms, and hands. Make it yourself. We have toast, bagels, cereal, eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage. Knock yourself out." She says and sits down on the couch and eats. I scoff and go make some toast and put together some cereal. She laughs as I, clearly annoyed, plopped down on the couch. She kissed me unexpectedly which turned my annoyance into happiness. "So, after breakfast, game plan is getting ready, that means washing up so we can actally shower after we buy the dress and tux and pick them up from the cleaners. Then, we go pick out a dress, shoes, tux, more shoes for you, and a tie. Then we go bring he tux and dress to the cleaners, and get lunch and maybe ice cream, after that we go pick up the tux and dress. Then we come back here, shower, get dressed, makeup, hair, the whole 9. Trouver?" She asked. Oh no she used french. Shes serious. "Trouver." I  answer. "Good." She says and continues breakfast. Then she runs upstairs to get dressed. I finish my breakfast and follow her. But shes already done when I get upstairs.