Lazy days are my kinda days ♡

Riele's POV.
I slept till 9:45. I dont know about you but hats late for me. Todays a lazy day so I'm still in my pajamas. I want to do something but at the same time I don't. Oh, a text from Ella.

Ellaphant 🐘♡:Hey.
Rie Rie ♡☕️: Hello
Ellaphant 🐘♡: wyd
Rie Rie♡☕️: nm. U?
Ellaphant🐘♡: How bout all us girls go out for starbucks or something.
RieRie♡☕️:k

No ones POV
All the girls had soon gotten dressed and came down to the lobby. Fortunately, the cast and Dan had no plans. Wich means it was everyones lazy Friday. Mace and Ella only had school Mondayh through Thursday, so that declared every Friday, a lazy and free one. The girls decided that this lazy Friday was perfect for free wifi and coffee. So, being the lazy young adults and typical teen they are, went basic. {A/n literally me.}

The girls were all ordering, except for Riele who was simply doing an essay on her lalptop

The girls were all ordering, except for Riele who was simply doing an essay on her lalptop. Then a young man about her age, came up to her. He seemed kind. She didnt even think he knew he was that attractive. "I have Jace." She said to herself. "Hey, you go to Harvard?" He said. "What? Oh, no no. This is just a shirt I got. Im not against Harvard or Yale, my boyfriend really likes Yale though. Hes really passionate about it." She smiled. His face dropped alittle. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didnt mean to be so rude, I didnt mean to mention my boyfriend, he just, it came to mind, I'm really sorry." She admitted. "Its okay." He laughed. "I feel so stupid, like, you were just being friendly, not even flirting I'm so sorry, I, you want me to buy you something?" She asked. "No, no. I could never. Hey, its okay, you're loyal, your boyfriends a very lucky guy." He smiled. "I'm so so sorry." She said again. "Its okay. Hey, I feel like I know you from somewhere." He said. "Oh! Oh my gosh, your Riele Downs, from, Henry Danger right?" He asked. "Yea." She replied. "Oh my gosh, you're with Jace Norman. Im so stupid. My sister loves you guys." He smiled.  "Its okay, really, it is." She smiled. "Hey, can I get a picture, my sister would freak." He asked. "Course. Here." She hugged him with one arm while throwing up a peace sign with the other and smiling. "Hey, thanks so much my sister will appreciate it." He smiled. "No problem." She said as he walked away waving. "Who was that?" Asked Ella. "A fan." Riele smiled. "Really?" Maeve said. "Yes." Riele nodded. "Okay, lets just be lazy alright?" Jade said as she opened up her laptop and put her headphones in so she could watch youtube. Riele did the same, except she listened to music through headphones while writing an essay for her class. Ella caught up on some work while Maeve was editing an art portfolio for a part time job. It was a productive lazy day.

They pretty much did this for an hour and a half then decided to take a quick tour around the upper east side of Manhattan before heading back home. "Should we stop for lunch?" Jade suggested. "We just had Starbucks." Maeve said. "Coffee, not food." Jade argued. "Whatever, lets get dinner with the guys later. And we can just make sandwiches for lunch, back at the hotel or something." Riele said. They all nodded in agreement and headed back.  Once they were back everyone went back to her rooms.

Rieles POV
"Hey Love." I say. "Hi." He responded. "What have you been doing for the past 5 hours?" I asked him. "Nothing, just laying here." He says. "But it got lonely." He pouted. I laughed. "Oh Jace." I say. And he laughed. Then we cuddle up and fell asleep.

Filler Chapter

I hope you all enjoyed this short filler chapter