Ah Jeezez and Interviews

VIDEO ABOVE

Jaces POV
So Im at lunch and all he sudden Dan called me to set. "Yes Dan?  What is it." I ask. "This here is Ashley Daniell. Shes going to interview you. For Youtube." Dan says. "Oh, hi Ashley. " I smile and shake her hand. "Hello, Jace Norman its so great to finally meet you!" She says. "Im from afterbuzz Tv." She smiled.

"So Im here with Henry Danger, aka Jace Norman." She says. Once the interview started. "Is it true that you almost didnt go to your first audition?" I giggled a bit at her remark. "It is true. I really did not wanna go to my first audition. But they forced me. I was like 11 at the time. And I was crying on the way there, I dont know why I guess cause I was so nervous, and anxiety and it was like, so crazy, but then I ended up booking it and that gave me the confidence to keep going and Im really fortunate about that. For sure." I said remembering the memory, so very glad that I did make it. "Whats your favorite app?" She asked. "Uh my favorite app right now is Instagram." I said. "Favorite food." She added. I took a deep breath in. "Um pasta, I would go for pasta any day." I answered. She asked some more questions and we finished. I finally went back to lunch.

Later at Set.
I cant believe its already 8:44." I said checking my phone. "Dan are we almost done?" Asked Ella. "No, not nearly, almost there." He said. "But Dan were tired we need to get to bed." Maeve said. "Relax. And guys, you all have stayed up till like 3 am shooting episodes." He says. Its true we have, I think I told my fans in a periscope once. "Yeah but its Friday. We want the weekend." Riele said. "Okay okay, I guess you guys can go home." Dan smiled. "Thanks Dan." Riele hugged him. "See you all Sunday." Dan said. And we all nodded and went off.