Us & Date Night

Jace

I woke up to a beautiful woman I am so proud to call my girlfriend laying next to me. I wrapped my arms around her peaceful sleeping body. "Baby?" She asked. "Thats my name." I say. She laughs and snuggles up to me. I plant kisses down her neck. "Didn't  you get enough last night?" She giggled. "Nothing is enough from you." I say. She smiles and relaxes. "So." I say after I finish kissing her. "What are we doing today baby?" She thinks for a moment. "Stay in bed all day." She asked. "Ide love to." I kissed her repetedly until my phone rang. She groaned, "Really?" I shrugged. "Its Sean." I answered. "Hey, I'm kinda busy with Rie, whats up." I ask. "Ooh, getting cozy  are we?" He said. "Shut up." I blush. "Anyway, I was gonna ask if you both wanted to come with Jade and I on a double date tonight." He asked. "Hold on, lemme ask Rie." I say. "Hey Rie, you wana go on a double date with Sean and Jade tonight?" I ask. "If we can cuddle until then." She responds. I wink nodding. "Yeah we'll be there." I smile. "Good." He says and hangs up.

"Now come here." Riele smiles. I kiss her again.
***********************************************

After alot of kisses, something special *wink*  and a nap, I attempt to pull Riele out of bed, usually its the other way around, I dont know why she won't get up today. "Baby, we have to get ready, date night remember? At uptowns?" I say. "I know." she sighs. "Hey, why arent you excited, do you feel okay?  I can cancel if you're sick." I sit down next to her. "No no, I'm not sick, I just wanna be alone with you, I dont know why." She says. Okay, that's making me smile. "Alone with me you say?" I get closer. "Yeah." She laughs. "Yeah?" "Yeah. "Yeah?" "Just kiss me." She says. And I gladly follow her instructions passionatley.

"Okay." I pant. "You got what you wanted, now we really have to get ready." I say. She nods.

"Wow... Just... Damn." I cant help it she looks gorgeous.

And that shirt, damn

And that shirt, damn. "What." She notices me staring. "Dont play that game, you know what you're doing." I say. "Jace, do you think I do everything for you?" She giggled. "Yes." I answered.  "Well I dont." She snapped. "What are you wearing that then!?" I say. "Because I fucking bought it and I want to!" She said. "What if I dont want you to!" I shouted. "To bad, you dont own me." She shouted. "I do when you wear revealing stuff!" I snap back. "You dont! I wear what I want "dad" you dont fucking own me and you never will." She shouted. "Put something different on!" I say. "No." She snapped. "Fuck you." I say. "Fuck you too. Call Sean and cancel because I'm staying here!" She shouted and ran into the bathroom. She comes out with all her makeup off wearing one of her lazy outfits.

Those pants, mmmh

Those pants, mmmh. I bite my lip. She goes into the suites livingroom turning on the TV and sitting down. I sigh and call sean. "Sean, Im gonna have to cancel." I say. "Why?" He asked. "Riele and I are in a fight." I say. "I understand." He sighs. We hang up. I grab my key card and my phone. "Where are you going?" Riele asked. "Out." I say. "Where." She says. "None of you're buissness slut!" I snap. Her eyes immediatly water. "Wait- Im sorry I-" she gets her phone and key card running toward the door crying. "And I'm not dating a jerk, we're done! Dont call me dont text me, matter of fact im unfollowing you on everything andblocking you and youre social media. Dont talk to me ever again, I hate you, Jace." She runs out crying.  "Riele-" I say. Its useless. I run my hands through my hair. "Whatever." I shrug it off and grab my key card and phone. I shut off the tv and leave.

I ran out crying and went up to Maeve's suite.

X
Wow. They might be over.