Warm weather, us all together. (filler chapter)

Rieles POV
Today, NYC weather center called for unusually warm weather. Said weather being 78°F. That means Jade, Ella, Sean, Maeve, Jace, Mace, and I will all be going out. We're planning on going to the city to shop, and have lunch and go to the world trade center. Right now, the girls ans I are deciding what on earth to wear.
In the ending we decided on this.

"I love our sense in fashion

"I love our sense in fashion." Ella smiled. "Same girl." Jade agreed. I smiled and we got the guys and headed downstairs.

"So whats the plan for today?" I ask everyone. They all look at me. "What?" I say. "Sis, you're always the one to plan things, you tell us." Xander said. "Oh. Uh, okay. Why don't we go to the east side of Manahatan, then maybe a cute cafe in Soho." I suggest. They all nod and go to the subway station. "Train should be here in.. 2 minutes?!" Jade said. "Go!  Lets go!" Maeve said. We all ran. "Just in time." Mace breathed. Ella laughed. "Okay." I looked at the map on the wall of where we are. "We're here. And we need to go here, so… about a 30 minute ride." I say. They all nod and sit down. I lean on Jaces shoulder and he smiles. His smile fades when he sees Ella and Mace being all cute. "Jace." I say in a warning tone. "But, he's so close to her and they're being all touchy." He says. "Imagine what she felt when we first got together." I say. "But shes so young, and hes so, touchy!" He says. "You were too. Still are." I answer. "I just dont want her to get hurt." He says. "I know." I kiss his cheek. He smiles. "You cant deny they're kind of adorable." I say looking at them. His arms around her and hes playing with her hair, shes laughing and hes talking to her. She looks so happy. "Yeah." He admits. "I know this is all because you care Love." I smile. He kisses my head. I look at Sean and Jade. They're smiling as well, holding hands. I love them. Poor Xander and Maeve. They're other halves are in L.A and Canada. Xander whispers to Jace but he doesnt know I can hear. "You did good with her." He says. Jace smiles. "I did didnt I." He says. I smile too. I love him.

"This is our stop." Ella says. We all get off. "So baby where to first? Jace asked me. "Um. You tell me." I smirk. "And what if I dont?" He smirks back. "You'll get punished." I respond smirking. "Oh really?  Maybe I want to be punished." He says. "Maybe you do." I say getting closer. "Just kiss me." His lips crash onto mine. We hear a bunch of awes. And a camera. "Oh shut up." I blushed. Jace smiled and put his arm around me and kissed my head. "I love you baby girl." He says. "I love you too Love." I answered. Great, more aweing. "So, baby, where to, for real." He smiled. "I told you, shopping." I smile back. He laughs. So we did as I said. Shopping, eating, and went back. I couldnt be happier with these people.