Hard to Say Goodbye.

Riele's POV
I woke up today to Jace by my side. He slept over last night. Relax, we didn't do anything. I had woken Jace up, he gave me morning kisses and now we are in the kitchen making breakfast. Correction: I'm making breakfast, Jace is clinging to me from behind.

"Jace. I cant breathe!" I say. He lets go. "Why are you hugging me so tight, I'm not going anywhere." I say. "Because, I love you,  and,  who knows, I might go somewhere, or you could go somewhere, you never know." He said and wrapped himself around me again. He started to kiss my neck and slightly bite my ears. I began blushing. "Jaceee, my mom could come downstairs any second." I say. "Already here." My mom said. We quickly parted. "Uh, Hi Mom." I say. "Hi baby, Hello Jace." She says. "Hi Elle." He says. I'm holding his hand close to me. She laughed. "You guys are adults, its okay." She smiled. "Good." Jace said and hugged me again. I hugged him back and he picked me up. "I love you." He said. " I love you too." I kissed his cheek." He out me down. My mom smiled. "Well, I have to head out, have fun." She said. We nodded and hugged her goodbye.

After Jace and I ate, we sat down on the couch together and cuddled. Then my phone rang. "Its Jade." I said, and answered. "Jade?" I asked. "Riele!" She said happily. I smiled. "Whats up." "Well, um I kinda got into WASHINGTON STATE!" She said. "That's great! But how will you go there, you live in LA." I said. "Yeah, that's the sad part. Sean and I bought a house in Washington, we're moving." She says. "What?" I say shocked. "Yeah, I called to tell you, we're moving in 3 days." She said sadly. "Oh." I said. "Whats wrong Baby?" Jace asked. "Jade and Sean are moving to Washington." I said. "What!?" He said. "Let me talk to Sean." He says. I hand him the phone and he gets up and goes into the bathroom, Jade puts Sean on the line.

Jace's POV
"Sean, how can you move!  I haven't proposed yet!" I say. "Sorry man, I can't leave my girl, you better figure out how to do this in 2 days then." He says. "How am I gonna do that!" I ask. "Don't know, dinner, the beach, I don't know." He shrugged. "I have to go, figure it out." He says. "Okay,  bye man." I say. "Chow." He said. You're probably confused. See, I bought Riele a ring, 3 days ago, and I told Sean and Jade, they're supposed to help me with the proposal, but I don't know how to do it.

Riele's POV
Just as Jace and I were cuddling and starting to fall asleep, I got an email. I almost screamed, Jace was still sleeping. I GOT INTO THE INTERIOR DESIGN AND ARTS COLLEGE I APPLIED FOR IN NYC.  But, that's so far away, how am I gonna tell Jace, I'd be leaving for a few months to do classes, he'll be all alone. I have to tell him. Maybe dinner tonight, he said we are going on a date tonight so I'll tell him then.

That night:

I got dressed and ready. I'm so scared to tell him.
He picked me up 10 minutes later, and we drove to Ruby Tuesdays.

Halfway through the dinner I decided to tell him.

"Jace." I grabbed his hands. "Yes?" He said. "I, I got into the college I applied for!" I said. He stood up. "That's great!" He hugged me. "Yeah, it's just,  Jace its in New York." I said. He frowned. "O-oh." I got sad. "I know I wanna stay here and I know you love me but please, this is a huge opportunity for me and-" He cut me off. "Riele, why would you ever think that I wouldn't let you go?! I love you, do I want you to go?  Of course not I'll miss you, but you have to fulfil your dream. Who am I to stop that." He smiles. Tears came to my eyes. "Jace, thank you." I hug him. He smiles. "So when are you leaving?" He asked. "Monday." I say. "What! the same day as Sean and Jade!" He says. "Yeah, I'm so sorry." I say. He kissed my cheek. "Its fine." I smiled.

We headed back to his house and got into comfortable clothes. "Hey Xander." I say. "Hey." He replies. Jace smiled and picked me up like I was a baby. "So, wanna sleepover?" He asked. "Yeah, considering how you slept over 3 nights in a row at my house." I laughed. He leaned in for a soft slow kiss. "Goodnight." I say. "Goodnight." He kissed me and my neck once more before whispering 'I love you' in my ear and cuddling me goodnight.