Just Jace and Riele pt. 2

Previously..

"Riele, You are the best thing thats ever happened to me. I love you so much, I will never stop loving you-" I cut him off. "Then why are you doing this!" I scream and cry. "Because I'm not good for you." He starts to sob. "No no no Jace you are the best thing thats ever happened to me." I say trying to wipe his flowing tears away. "Why?" He says. "Thats a stupid question… .Because you are Jace Lee Norman, crazy, amazing, super hot, lovable, wonderful, caring, passionate, and you love me Jace. I will never, stop loving you. From the day I met you on set, I knew, 'thats the one for me.' Even though I hid it for 5 years." I say. I kiss his head smelling his hair. And laying my head on his. "I could stay like this for my whole life." He says. "Yeah." I lay my head on his so I'm holding his torso like a mother holds their child. He lifts his head up towards me, looking at me. Without warning, he kisses me. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I smile embracing him in my arms again. "Then show me." He said.

Now: Rieles POV
"I dont know how…"  I said breathlessly. "Please." He said.  I knew exactly what he was talking about, by I just wasnt ready, I set the date so far away because I wasnt ready, and I figured I would be when the date came. The date is in a week, Jace is so eager, and ready, but I'm not. Ive been taking birth control and all so I wont get pregnant but I'm so scared and, I just cant take it. He looked at me with soft eyes. "Please." He repeated. "Jace…" I say. I start to cry again. "I-I'm not r-ready. I'm so sorry." I say, I cant help but to break down. Jace wrappls me up in his arms. "Love, Im not gonna pressure you for what your not ready for." He says. "T-thankyou." I breathe out. He holds me tighter. "Are you gonna be ready in a week?  Be honest." He asked. "Not really no." I say. He smiles. "Im glad your being honest, you dont have to do anything for me Riele, if you're uncomfortable, just say so." He smiled even wider. I hug him tight and nod.

I know your all disappointed that they didnt do it, but I'm not ready to write that yet, because theres a good reason you guys are gonna have to wait for. 💕