Imperfect Marriage (Completed...

By silent_typhoon

"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my... More

Intro
//His Ego// #1
"5 Top Most amazing stories"
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update. A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Epilouge

//The day we met// #2

43.7K 1.8K 250
By silent_typhoon

Life has many ups and downs and my life is always in this Zig zag motion, from getting into love with Samaira to marrying Zara my life has been a kind of mess, a mess that I want to clean up but I can't. I don't know why did Dad ask me to marry Zara , if it was not his last wish I would never have married this Zara. I mean , just look how is she sleeping beside me forgetting all her worries, she has almost messed up my life.

She is no one to be blamed,  remember? it was your father who got you both married. My subconsious spoke.

But she could have said No to dad but no she was blusing and said Yes if she was waiting for the oppertunity. I still remember the day we met, the day when my life turned into a mess.

Flashback:

"Doctor, how's dad now?" I asked her impatiently , my dad recently got a heartache.

"Well Mr Shuja, She spoke removing her mask. You need to take care of your dad, he has this weak heart and it would be nearly impossible to save him next time".

"What!!!' I shouted at top of my lungs.

"Relax, all you need to do is take care of him as much as you can. I am gonna prescribe some medicines , give it to him time by time, and take care of one thing , don't do anything which upsets him. I hope you understand". She said in a calm voice.

"And when will he get discharged?" I asked impatiently

"Not sooner Mr shuja. He really needs care under doctor's supervision , I hope you understand". She answered and I nodded, Dad is the only person in my life, Umair and Samaira being other two special people but Dad has always supported me , I can't lose him.

The days passed, so did the 2 weeks. Dad's health was getting better day by day and he started enjoying Dr Zara Haider's company , Dr Zara always behaved jolly with him as if he was her dad. She would panic if something would happen to dad, I really started to like it.

"Shuja, Zara I want to talk with both of you". My dad spoke to get us out of our conversation.

"Yeah Dad?" I looked at him, while he kept looking at zara , I don't know why my dad likes zara. May be because he always wanted a daughter like her.

"I want you both to get married. He spoke"

"WHAT!!" We both screamed at same time.

"But dad"... He cuts me off

"Please Shuja, this is my last wish, please marry her. Zara is worth for you, she'll always take care of you and I hope Zara won't regect the proposal either" Dad spoke as he looked at zara

Zara stood with a smile on her face and nodded, I was shocked. How can she say Yes? She can say No right? Bundle of questions started to hit my brain while dad just looked at me with plea.

"Fine"! I said, I couldn't say No to him. I can't make him feel sad but this Zara... I hate her, Golddigger.

Flashback ends........

I can't even take her as my friend, her one Yes has messed up my life, I just love samaira , once this month ends I'll ask for divorce. I can't live with her.

"But she looks cute while sleeping"

It was already getting late for office , so I made my way through washroom. Once I was done freshing up, I grabbed keys of my car. Zara wasn't there, may be she went in another room to get ready.

I was about to leave for office when dad asked me to have breakfast with them. Zara told me dad was fine now, fine in sense that no more he had to worry about his health but had to take care of medicines, listening to this dad got at cloud 9 and asked me If I can book tickets for him so that he can get back to his home town.

Actually due to my business I live in another city. anyways I assured him about tickets and left for office , I didn't know why zara wasn't looking at me throughout our breakfast. but wait Why should I care?

I quickly went and tried to get indulged into my work, it was a smooth day. Umair didn't vist me like he always does, but may be he was busy. Samaira was busy with her project so day was quite nice, I don't know what zara would be doing right now.

Hey wait, why am I even thinking about her?
Ughhhh..

I brushed of my thoughts and attended some meetings , when a realisation suddenly hits me!! Great! I remark myself sarcastically and quickly called zara through my phone.

"Asslam O Alaikum" she greets, Samaira has never greeted me like this whenever I call her, she'll always be like Hey baby, wassup? Anyways

"Walaikum assalam" I answered and stood silent for sometime and again continued " Actually I forgot to inform you that today we have a business party to attend so please get ready before 8" I knew she would be home as dad asked her to get 1 month leave from her work as she is newly married and surprisingly she agreed to it.

"Fine I'll be ready" she answered and ended the call, I was bit dissapointed as I wanted to talk to her , but wait why??

This women is getting me crazy! I smiled at the thought.

Zara's POV.

It's already 7:50 pm , he must be coming anytime now. I was wearing this dress as I thought it'll be fine.

The party as I expected was quite boring, I met some of shuja's business partners as well as Umair who was quite jolly unlike Shuja. Shuja was standing with me when suddenly this girl in her late 20's came and hugged Shuja. I felt something inside me burning but I managed to plaster the fake smile at my face and rolled my eyes knowing that she is shuja's girlfriend.

"Baby" She said while giving a peck at his cheek. If circumstances permitted me I would have crushed her, anyways why do I care. I let go this thought and look at shuja who was now busy in her company, I didn't want to become any third person admist them so I quickly excused myself and sat at a couch, there was no one for my company, I kept looking at shuja and her girlfriend , I don't know what is her name , it seemed as if Shuja was least interested talking to her but anyways I don't give a damn to this thing.

"Zee Baaaji?" I looked up and saw this huge figure infront of me whom I realised as my nephew, Umer. Since he is just 1 year younger than me we share a quite unique bond.

"Umer" I got up and quickly hugged him, he hugged me back with same enthusiasim. He has been my partner in crime , my back wall, my support, my mate!

"A doctor in business party?" I chuckled at his question.

"Actually I am here with shuja, since he is busy with some people, I was sitting here alone" I tried to defend shuja, not telling umer that shuja was with his so called girl friend.

He let out a laugh and we drifted in some past memories, we continued to talk , ignoring the sorrouding.

Shuja's POV!

I felt myself getting angry when I saw zara hugging some person. How can she hug anyone? I am her husband.

"Seems, someone is getting angry" Umair said while sipping the drink.

"just look how she is laughing with some Non Mehram, even when she knows that she is married to me" I said angrily.

"Well Well Well Mr Shuja" Umair said, "As far as I am seeing, she is quite happy with that person, and that's what you wanted right as you'll divorce her after one month"

The realisation hits me hard, why was I getting angry?

"And look in your left side" I looked as Umair told me to, I saw samaira hugging some guy casually.

"Why aren't you getting angry at samaira?" Umair asked, "I mean, look she has been hugging so many boys infront of you, you don't give a damn right? Then why bhabhi's same act is bugging you?" Umair left after saying this and he was right.

I again looked in Zara's way, she was still with same person, laughing with him. I don't know what got me but I quickly made my way towards her and held her hand, she looked at me with surprise or I must say with a shock.

"I guess he is shuja right?" The person said and Zara just nodded but before he could say anything further I dragged zara from there.

"Are you mad?" She asked me with rage in her voice, "He was talking to us and you just dragged me, he would be feeling so bad"

"Oh! His feelings, you care about his feelings and what about mine?" I don't know what made me say it but I said it with the flow.

"Your feelings?" She gave me questioning look, and I face palmed myself mentally.

..........
Tan Tannaaa! #780 in Spiritual. Not bad Not bad, it's just starting! So Guys did you like jealous Shuja or shall I make him more jealous?? haha don't worry, there is much drama awaiting! and as promised fast updates at your door Guys haha.
Vote Comment and Stay blessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86K 65
"Why are you being so mean to your new bride?" I demanded ruefully. He smirked in a menacing and ominous way. His grip on my jaw tightened. "I don...
386K 26.9K 63
Genre: Romance, Suspence, and Spritiual ranking#1 IN MODEL She is his boss and He is her PS. She is a model and He is Worker. She is B...