Other Life (Old Version) Bein...

By Anais_Baromeo

"What were you doing outside at this late hours of the night?" I ignored him as I walked past him, "Answer me... More

Sneak Peak
Other Life
A Note
My name is Catalina
I know you
Playing with my emotions
Pulling a risky task
Burst of feeling
More than expected
Allowing myself to feel
Bad Behavior
Never been hurt
In the rain
Nothing changed
Let's make a truce
Getting along
Body say
Trust to be trusted
Anger makes you talk stupidity
Anger makes you talk stupidity II
Cold and distant
Saving you
Between brother, father and son
Between Father and Son
Pregnant cramps
Back to the Palace
Anastasia Brodsky
True identity
The story of Anastasia and Catalina
Working on number II
Memories we wished to be nightmares
A vision becoming true
A dead body
The contract
Make it right
Epilogue
Urgent Book Related
A Wife's Nightmare

Bloody battle zone

256 12 0
By Anais_Baromeo

The day I saw my sister, I sighed, his hands brushing up and down my arms as I kissed his chest, glancing up at him, "Sloan, I need to tell you something." The door barged open at that, gasping, I hid my body with the sheets.

"Sorry that I barged in like that Alpha but this is important. The pack nearby was attack, they killed almost everybody, including the Alpha and his Luna." Oh God, it's so sad. I cupped my mouth at that, Sloan standing up from the bed as he went to get dressed. "Sorry once again Luna." I nodded my head at that and stood up from the bed once he left and went to get dressed too.

"I'm leaving, I need to see if I can help the pack." I touched his arm when he moved toward the door, "I'm going with you." He touched my face as he sighed, "Fine but stay close to me." I nodded my head at him and followed after him out of the door. We hoped into the jeep, making our way out of the territory. I rubbed my chest, feeling an ache. I haven't felt that in a while, "Hey, are you okay? I knew it was a bad idea for you to come." Sloan said as he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze, "I'm fine, it has nothing to do with my health, something is just off."

He kissed my forehead and I leaned my head on his shoulder with a sigh, what is this? I frowned worried, sitting straight when a vision flashed before my eyes. It was dark and I could only hear screams of terror and anger, "Hey Catalina."

He snapped his fingers in front of my face and I flinched, "It's not the first time that you get that look as if you're seeing something before your eyes." He touched my chin and made me look at him, "It's true? My assumptions are true?" I pouted shakily as my eyes filled with tears at that.

"Is it part of you past?" I shook my head at him as I touched his hand on my face, "No, I just get this strange thing but it's nothing." He sighed and I felt bad for not telling him the truth, "I know that you're lying but I'll respect you and let you tell me everything when you're ready." I sniffed as I nodded my head at him, leaning my head on his shoulder again. He kissed my forehead and brushed my arm, "We're here."

I lifted my head from the shoulder of Sloan as he opened the door and got out, helping me out of the jeep. "Oh God." I touched my stomach who felt unsettled at the sight of the dead people lying around. "Who could have done this?"

Sloan rubbed my back comfortingly as we made our way through the bodies, "Look around for pack members that are still alive or that could be saved." They nodded and moved around the people lying on the floor, "I'm going to help." I told Sloan as I moved around the bodies, leaning down to feel the pulses.

I stood up shakily, moving around. I froze when I saw a body, my hand went toward my mouth immediately, "No, it can't be." My lips trembled shakily as I made my way toward the body. "Alexandra?" I sunk down on the floor, my body not knowing where to put my hands on my bleeding sister.

Tears sliding down my cheeks as I let out a painfully scream, gathering my sister on my lap, my chest heaving up and down as I glanced down at my sister that was breathing but barely. I couldn't let her die, not my sister, not her.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Sloan appeared as he asked me worried and concerned, touching my shoulder, "She's alive but barely, please save her." I asked Sloan hysterically as I glanced down at her, "We will, she'll be okay, Jale, take her to the pack doctor, he's installing in the infirmary of the pack."

I stood up as Jale and another pack member picked up my sister and watched as they took her away, "Catalina I shouldn't..." Sloan started to say but I fainted, his arms wrapped around me as he held me tightly, "Catalina?" Sloan swung me bridal style, "I'm fine, it's just dizziness." I laid my head on his chest, "I don't care, the pack doctor will check you up when I continued with the warriors." Sloan said without leaving room for discussion and I sighed, nodding my head in defeat.

"Fine, you're so stubborn." He looked down at me with raised eyebrow, "I'm the stubborn? You're pregnant and thought that the greatest idea was to come into a blood bath." I rolled my eyes at him, "You're being dramatic Sloan." He kissed me to shut me off and I gave him a short kiss after. "You're still dramatic to me."

He rolled his eyes at me and I stuck my tongue out at him, "So mature." I gave him a smile and he groaned, smooching my lips, "Don't give me that look." I grazed down my bottom lip, smiling when he smooch me again, "See? I'm fine." He gave me a look and I made a zipping motion, pouting slightly.

"Check her up Hilario, she's pregnant." I rolled my eyes at him, exagerado. I groaned at that, my back touching the soft bed, "This bed could have been used for someone who's in need." I crossed my arms at that, looking away, "I know what you're doing Catalina, do as I say and get checked." I hesitated to say something but cried out when I felt a slight cramp in my stomach, leaning down on the bed as I grunted out, "See, you need to relax and stay calm." I breathed in and out slightly from my nose and mouth.

"You'll be okay, it's just the uterus expending, nothing to worry about." I nodded my head at the doctor and closed my eyes, trying to be calm. I don't know when I fell asleep but when I woke up, I was next to my sister.

I sat up with a gasp, moving toward the edge as I stood up from the bed. A smile on my face as I headed toward her bed, "Alex, Alex." I touched her arm as I brushed her hair. She blinked her eyes open as she glanced up at me with furrowed eyebrows, "It's me, Anastasia." 

"Anastasia? Is it really you?" My sister spoke happily as she touched my face, pulling me into a hug. "I thought you were dead, we looked for you everywhere, uncle Adrian sent guards to look for you but you never appeared." I scoffed, shaking my head as I ran my fingers through my hair, "No, Alexandra, Adrian was the one who made sure I disappeared."

My sister widened her eyes at that, "And you being here and this attack uh-hmm, I bet on it that he sent rogues to attack the pack to kill you, no heirs, no one to claim the throne." Alexandra stared at me with confusion written all over her face, "Uncle Adrian? No Anastasia, he's not capable of doing that."

I placed my hands on my hips as I sighed, "Anastasia, you're pregnant." Alexandra pointed at my stomach that was bigger enough to see it with your eyes through clothes that weren't glued to my skin. I smiled, rubbing my stomach.

"Yes, I'm four months pregnant, I have so much to tell you sister." I grabbed her hand as she gave it a squeeze, "Catalina, what are you doing up?" Sloan spoke questioningly as he made his way toward me, "Alexandra Brodksy, good to see you again and doing well after the attack."

Sloan smiled down at my sister who looked confused and I made an eye motion to her, "Good to see you again Sloan." I made a zip motion to my sister as I shook my head, "So Catalina?" My sister asked with a raised eyebrow, "How do you know Alpha Sloan?"

My sister asked me with arms crossed, "Alpha Sloan is my mate." My sister widened her eyes as she looked between us, "I met him six months ago, our story is quite bizarre, we can talk, for weeks straight about everything this mate did to me." I smiled lightly as I crossed my arms, "But anyway, it was a pleasure meeting you Alexandra."

My sister gave me a look that says we need to talk about this and I sighed, "I talked to your mate, you guys can stay in my pack as long as you need, I don't mind having you guys as part of my pack. It's a honor having a Brodsky in my pack."

If only you knew Sloan, if only you knew.

I bit down my fingernails nervously as I looked around, "Thanks for your hospitality Alpha Sloan." My sister smiled shortly and Sloan pulled me closer, "Let's go back to the pack." I nodded my head as I rubbed Sloan's back, "Okay." I kissed him on his lips and gave him a short smile, "I'll help Alexandra get ready."

He nodded his head and made his way out of the room. "Are you crazy?" Alexandra whispered yell at me, "Why are you lying to him and calling yourself Catalina? What are you planning? Don't tell me that this is one of your crazy moves?" I gasped at that, I can't believe that my little sister is doubting in me.

"No sister, this is not a plan or my crazy moves, our uncle tried to kill me. You know that he likes to use me because of my visions. When I stopped having them he threw me to the wolves, hoping that one would kill me but I didn't die. I met three rogue friends who helped me go through the rogue faze then one day I stepped into Sloan's territory and he caught me, thinking that I was a rogue, he held me in a cell, then a lot of things happened."

"He didn't want a rogue mate, his brother hated me, his parents loaded me. Alexandra, you don't know how much pain and hurt I went through. I was scared to think that my uncle would appear and do something to me once again terrified me, that's why I didn't say anything. I was about to tell him but his doubts and distrusts made me step back and think things through."

"Then one day he tells me that I'm pregnant, shouting angrily that I had planned it, that I was trying to pin the baby on him. Can you believe it sister? So yeah, sorry for pulling my crazy moves and save myself from getting killed." I spat out with gritted teeth as I turned around and made my way out of the room, slamming the door close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 39.7K 33
*Extract from Badass Rogue* I aimed for his neck but he turned me around, tangling his body with mine. Frustrated, I elbowed his face and I backed th...
517K 14.7K 51
*Mature Content Warning* I rest both my hands against the table. "I'll go on another date with you, if you tell me one thing about yourself that no...
45.3K 1.2K 48
(18+) FOR MATURE PEOPLE ONLY STRONG LANGUAGE SEXUAL SCENES YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (NOT EDITED) Our eyes were locked. It felt like we were staring at...
32.6K 736 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...