Other Life (Old Version) Bein...

By Anais_Baromeo

"What were you doing outside at this late hours of the night?" I ignored him as I walked past him, "Answer me... More

Sneak Peak
Other Life
A Note
My name is Catalina
I know you
Playing with my emotions
Pulling a risky task
Burst of feeling
More than expected
Allowing myself to feel
Bad Behavior
Never been hurt
In the rain
Nothing changed
Let's make a truce
Getting along
Body say
Trust to be trusted
Anger makes you talk stupidity
Anger makes you talk stupidity II
Cold and distant
Saving you
Between Father and Son
Bloody battle zone
Pregnant cramps
Back to the Palace
Anastasia Brodsky
True identity
The story of Anastasia and Catalina
Working on number II
Memories we wished to be nightmares
A vision becoming true
A dead body
The contract
Make it right
Epilogue
Urgent Book Related
A Wife's Nightmare

Between brother, father and son

281 10 22
By Anais_Baromeo

The day Sloan was challenged, Sloan crossed his arms as he stared at his brother patiently waiting for an answer, "I heard the news and I wanted to see for myself." Sloan nodded his head, uncrossing his arms, "Oh I see?" Sloan scoffed and before we could react he swung his fist at Saint. "Sloan!" I shouted out as he yanked Saint by his collar while hitting him repeatedly with his fist, blood splattering on his face, "Nothing will save you brother, nothing. How could you! My mate? My mate! Your own brother?" Sloan whispered out hurt at the end.

I moved toward Sloan, pulling him back, "Sloan, please. Stop! He's your brother. Sloan!" I screamed out at Sloan who didn't pull away from his brother. "You will rot in the cell until I figure out what to do with you." He pulled away from a bleeding Saint as he spat out at him. "I can't believe that my own brother tried to hurt me like this, you seriously need help Saint, you are out of your God damn mind!" He barked out angrily.

I held his shoulders as I pulled him back, "Take him away Alvaro, the worse cell you got, make him suffer." They grabbed Saint and yanked him away, sighing deeply I rubbed his shoulders to calm him down. His shoulders heaving as he breathed deeply, "Sloan." I moved my hands down his arms.

"I need to go for a run, if not, I'll go back to him and kill that bastard myself." I turned him around and touched his face, his eyes black and primal. I traced my fingertips over his veins, leaning forward as I kissed his lips, dropping my robe. "No, you're pregnant. I don't want to hurt the baby." He touched my shoulders as he pulled away from me and grabbed the robe from the floor.

"I know you Sloan, you'll go back there and kill him. You won't hurt me nor the baby." I took away the robe and kissed him, my hands rolling up his shirt as I took it off, "No, Catalina, I can't." I shook my head and kissed my lips, my mouth moving heatedly against his. He was stiffed at the beginning but he yanked me forward, taking my mouth in a passionate kiss as he picked me up. He placed me on the bed and took me the way he only knows how to.

The next morning, we showered together and went down to eat breakfast. I could say, that....we were better? I guess.  Us having sex yesterday didn't change anything, he needed it. Three months was enough for me to know him and how he is, he would have go back there and kill Saint and it would have been my fault. It doesn't matter what he did, they were still brothers, they were still blood related. 

He was quiet during breakfast, mostly consuming on the inside and thinking of all the way that he could kill his brother. l extended my hand and touched his, squeezing it with a slight brush. He looked up at me and smiled shortly, "How are you feeling?" He tried to make a conversation but I knew that he wasn't into it.

"I should be asking you that." I gave him a short smile, "How are you dealing with your brother being held in a cell? I know that you did the right thing, let him stay there a few weeks to think things through but please don't kill him. He is your brother and that guilt will consume you till the day you die."

"I know, I just...it's hard to wrap around my head that my brother, my best friend, tried to kill my mate. It makes me want to go there and rip his heart out with my bare hands." He fist down the table, the plates shaking at the contact. I cupped his hand that was in a fist and brushed it open, "Calm down Sloan, don't think about him, please."

"Where is he? Where?" Our conversation was interrupted by a voice shouting out angrily, "There you are!" A woman said as Sloan stood up, receiving a slap, "How could you hurt your brother and let him rot in a cell like that?" She barked out furiously. "Are you out of your God damn mind?!"

"And you." She turned to look at me, "How dare you lie about my son kidnapping you? My son is incapable of doing that." I stood up as she made her way toward me, "You should have never put a foot in this territory." She slapped me hard, my cheek stinging.

I turned back to stare at her, my chest heaving up and down as my eyes shifted and I felt my wolf push forward. I pinned my teeth together as I watched her angrily, my hand lifting as I slapped her back the same way but twice with a growl. "Don't you dare put your hands on me."

My hand snatching her neck after in a tight grip, roaring as a rumble escaped my chest. "Catalina, let go of my mother." The grip on her neck tightening as my chest rumbled, "Back down." Sloan snarled at me demandingly and my wolf had no choice but to do so. My hand was released from her neck as she gasped and coughed, holding her neck breathless."

"You won't say anything? She choked me, she tried tried to kill me, your mother. She is dangerous, a filthy and vile rogue." She grabbed her neck as she coughed furiously, "She's pregnant mother, and you verbally attacked her, her wolf was just protecting her pup." His mother gasped outrageously, "I can't believe this, your brother was right, you are turning on us for this rogue." She's shook her head sadly and disappointed.

"Let me talk to my son alone." A male voice said as Sloan's father walked into the dinning room, "That filthy rogue choked me, your son didn't even care." Sloan's mother said as she walked toward Sloan's father, "It's that true? I can't believe how you became this person. All this for a filthy rogue." Sloan's father barked out angrily, my hand gripping the chair as my head spun.

"I won't accept you trash talking my mate because that's what she is, my mate, like it or not." Sloan's father scoffed, shaking his head, "I won't accept her as the Luna of this pack! My pack! Over my dead body." He barked out angrily, "Your pack? This is my pack, you stepped into my territory, you gave it to me. It's mine. If you want it, come get it because it's mine. Dare to challenge me, dare to challenge your son for his pack just because you don't like his mate."

"I'll be waiting for you, you know where to find me if you want to challenge me for my pack." Sloan gritted out angrily as he wrapped his arm behind my back and led me out of the dinning room. I stumbled in place as I felt dizzy, "Are you okay?" He grabbed my arms as he pulled me closer.

"I can't Sloan, look how things have turned. This is my fault. I shouldn't have told you that Saint was behind my kidnap." I stepped away from him as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Now again the rogue came and ruined everything. I can't, I can't. This is all too much. I need time, I need space. I'm drowning, And I need air." I gritted out the last part as I walked away from him and made my way toward the yard, weeks here and I wasn't able to enjoy the backyard.

I rubbed my stomach, I can't believe that there's a little human being growing inside of me. I smiled as I made my way toward the bench and sat down. I sighed deeply, closing my eyes. The air soft and pure. I inhaled and exhaled from my nose and mouth. I hope that everything turns out okay.

Weeks went by, the storm was bigger than anything else. I didn't expect them to really fight each other for something so stupid. Why does me being a rogue bothers them so much, so much for a father to want to challenge his son? Was it really worth it? I knocked on Sloan's office door and opened it, walking inside. "Did you talk to your father?" He shook his head at me as he stood up, running his hand through his hair.

"He challenged me for my pack, my pack! A pack I fucking build up for ten years! Ten fucking years!" He threw his fist in the air angrily, "I want to rip his head off and set his damn body on fire. How dare he challenge me? Me! I will not have mercy with him, when I have him in front of me he will regret challenging me for my pack."

"Calm down Sloan, it's not worth it. You risking your life for me is not worth it. Please Sloan, don't accept it. Don't." He turned around and cupped my face, "He challenge me for my pack Catalina, there is no turning back now."

I nodded my head, "Yes there is Sloan, yes there is." I removed his hands from my face, "Don't do it please, I'm begging you, don't." I grabbed his hands as I stared at him with pleading eyes, "I wish I could Catalina, I wish I could but I can't do anything. He challenged me and as an Alpha I have to accept the challenge."

"Why? Why can't you just let it go?" I barked out at him angrily, "You're going to be a father Sloan, if something.....if you die....I don't know what I'll do. Please Sloan, don't go." I placed my fists on his chest as I glanced up at him, my eyes coated with tears. "Catalina, nothing will happen to me."

"How are you so sure about it? Your father has years of experience. Please Sloan, don't do it, don't risk your life like that, not now please." He sighed, touching my wrists as he pulled my fists away from his chest, kissing my knuckles, "I'm sorry Catalina, there is no turning back." He kissed my forehead, "I'll be training on the pack grounds if you need me." He moved away from me and headed toward the door, getting out. 

I closed my eyes as tears slid down my cheeks, cupping my mouth as I sniffed, blinking my tears away as I cried out softly. I plopped down the seat in front of his desk, placing my elbows on the table as I leaned my head down my head, my fingers tangled in my hair as I tugged at them hard. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 4 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
23.9K 1.4K 54
"Why can't you just go away, Ian!" I spat. "We don't need you!" "I think you do, Amber." Ian countered calmly, slowly circling the large table to ge...
576 15 33
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...