Total Drama Kayleigh's tale

By Writingisabitch

You all know total drama right? Well you didn't get the whole story there was a girl in the back ground one y... More

Interview
The call
Not So happy campers part 1
Not so happy campers part 2
Chapter 3 the big sleep
Chapter 4 DodgeBrawl
Chapter 5 Not quite famous
Chapter 6 The sucky Outdoors
Chapter 7 Phobia Factor
Chapter 8 Up the creek
Chapter 9 paintball deer hunt
Chapter 10 If you can't Take the heat
Chapter 11 Who can you trust
Chapter 12 Basic Straining
Chapter 13 X-treme torture
Chapter 14 Brunch of disgustingness
Chapter 15 No pain no game
Chapter 16 Search and do not destroy
Chapter 17 that's off the chain
Chapter 18 hook line and screamer
Chapter 20 Trial by Tri-armed Triathelon
Chapter 21 Leshawna gets kicked off
Chapter 22 Are we there Yeti Part one
Chapter 23 are we there yeti part 2
Chapter 24 I triple dog dare you
Chapter 25 the very last episode really
Chapter 26 Wawanakwa Dance
Chapter 27 new homes and Wicked parties
Chapter 28 (Total Drama Action) Alien Resureggtion
Chapter 29 Riot on set
Chapter 30 Beach blanket bogus
Chapter 31 3:10 to crazytown
Chapter 32 Chef stank reduction
Chapter 33 One Flu Over the Cuckoos
chapter 34 water fun
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Chapter 35 truth or dare
Chapter 36 the sand witch project
chapter 37 hospitals
chapter 38 Veronica
Chapter 39 my decision
Chapter 40 back to camp
chapter 41 an attitude change
Chapter 42 Masters of Disasters
Chapter 43 full metal drama
Chapter 44 hanging out
chapter 45 oceans 8 or nine
chapter 46 one million bucks bc Part 1
chapter 47 one million bucks bc part 2
chapter 48 time to waste
chapter 49 challenge of mental state
Chapter 50 MillionDollar Babies
Wow
Chapter 51 dial m for merger
Authors note
Chapter 52 super hero id

Chapter 19 Wawanakwa gone wild

4.4K 109 21
By Writingisabitch

Owen was by Izzy still begging for her forgiveness when something pulled him up.

"Wasnt there just a 300 pound bag of joy talking to you?" Gwen asked.

"Im only 296, and anyways someone must have set a trap" Owen said while being suspended to the tree above us by his ankle. Then a wooden cage fell down and went over us. "Or two" he said.

"Goooooodddd morning campers!" Chris said coming out with a beaver on his head. "Or should I say trappers"

"Ready for todays challenge? Excellent, now lets chat about it over chow, Shall we?" He said.

"He's coming back to un trap us right?" Owen asked and I threw my knife cutting the rope that was holding our cage shut. The door opened then i picked up my knife and threw it tearing the rope that was holding Owen's trap making him fall on our empty cage.

"Good aim" Owen said in pain

We all walked to the lodge. Duncan and I sat at the table with Heather and Owen, god knows why. LeShawna, Izzy, Geoff and Gwen sat at the other one.

"Campers, there are only eight of you left on Total Drama Island soon 9 but then, after tonights dramatic bon fire ceremony, there will only be seven of you that will remain, we're nearing the end people, so look alive!" Chris said. It was hard to believe there were only eight of us left and there was going to be a double elimination tonight. But before anyone could say anything else a boat arrive with a slightly smaller blonde version of me.

she jumped down off the boat and ran to me "Hi, big sis aren't you glad to see me," She ran up and hugged me. Then she saw Duncan she jumped into his arms and said "your hot." very flirtatiously.

"That's enough Veronica." I said before pulling her off of Duncan and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Todays challenge involves making like our provinces great rangers and game wardens, you'll each have eight hours to trap an animal oh and guess what tonight is a double elimination ceremony so you had better catch an animal if you want to stay in the game" Chris said. "Last one to bring there animal has to clean the wash room. If you don't come back with an animal you leave without even going to the elimination ceremony"

Duncan grabbed Owen "Got one!" He said.

"A wild animal" Chris said. "Which you must bring back to the camp fire, un harmed"

"What if it was just wounded would that count?" I asked.

"Un-harmed!" Chris said pronouncing it slower. "Rangers and game wardens often have to relocate animals for their own good, and the good of campers"

"For my good? I might have to barbeque my animal! Im starving to death!" Gwen said

"Funny you should mention that Gwen, reward for winning todays challenge is a meal, of all of your favorite foods" Chris said.

"I am so winning" Heather said.

"So youre not gonna eat that?" Owen asked pointing to Heathers food.

We all went by this little shed thing by the dock. Chris had a hat with a bunch of papers in them. "Everyone choose an animal assignment!" Chris said.

"Chipmunk" Owen said reading his.

"Frog" LeShawna said.

"Raccoon" Duncan said.

"Shark, ...... Awesome this is going to be a piece of cake" I said.

"Duck" Gwen said.

"Beaver" Geoff said.

"Skunk?! eww gross i don't want to get sprayed with that nasty stuff." My sister whined loudly. I laughed and smirked at Duncan.

"Deer, yes! Bagging a doe!" Izzy said.

"Bear!? Are you kidding me!?" Heather complained.

"Its the only animal left" Chris said.

"These degenerates get cute little froggies and wee baby duckies and I'm supposed to catch a bear with my bare hands?" Heather complained again.

"You do get sixty seconds in the boat house to grab any equipment that might help" Chris said.

"Unless there's an animal trainer and a zebra carcass in there, I don't think it's going to be adequate. This is ridiculous!" Heather said.

"I don't think I've mentioned the penalty yet" Chris said.

"I dont care, Ill take it!" Heather said walking away.

"Loser cleans the communal washrooms" Chris said, we all gasped.

"Sorry, ahha, I think I ate too much of that delicious paste" Owen said farting.

"Alright campers you have just one minute in the boat house to grab your critter catching gear" Chris said.

We all went in the boat house looking for things to catch our animals. I grabbed a bat and a net. Duncan smirked when he saw me pick up the metal bat "Won't that harm it?" He asked.

"Injure possibly, depending on how hard I hit it" I said. He smiled and picked up a paddle.

He found a sledge hammer. "Um, your gonna trap a raccoon with a sledge hammer?" Gwen asked.

"You may wanna re think that" Heather said.

He put that down and picked up a chain saw. "Ha, thanks for the tip" Duncan said.

"Yeah thanks guys, try not to cut your face off" I said to Duncan with a smirk.

"I think everyone else should be the worried ones" He said starting it a little putting it near my face.

"Don't mess with that" I said shoving him a couple steps backwards.

"Ten seconds remaining!" Chris said sticking his head in. Izzy grabbed a bunch of boxes running out.

"Hahah! Excuse me, pardon! Coming through!" Izzy said.

"Is that legal? Did she just-ah!" Duncan said as Heather and Gwen ran into him, still fighting over the giant net. Gwen fell on her back and saw a bin with a picture of a duck on it.

"Duck bait, yeah, that'll work" Gwen said letting the net go making Heather fall into a bucket.

I laughed "Got everything?"

"Yep" Duncan said slinging the chain saw over his shoulder.

"You're crazy you know that right?" I asked smirking.

"Crazy for you" he said kissing my cheek as we went out of the boat house. Izzy was throwing things out of her box looking for something to use.

"Score! Tranquilizer gun!!" She said taking it out.

"Alright Izzy with that, I'm scared" I said.

"Guys look!!" Izzy said pointing it towards us.

My sister walked out holding a skunk trap, 'how the hell?' i wondered but then Izzy shot her with a tranquilizer dart and when i saw the amount of liquid in the dart i knew she wouldn't wake up for 6 or so hours which would make it near impossible for her to win.

"Everybody ready?" Chris asked.

"Yes" Most of the campers said Well except Heather who said "No!" and my sister who was asleep on the ground

"Game on!" Chris said as we all started running.

"You can borrow my chain saw after Im done" Duncan said to Heather. She looked up

"Great, the bear can use it to skin me alive after hes finished mauling me! Thanks!" Heather said looking through the box.

"Well I did pick something up that might help you" Duncan said showing Heather deer antlers.

"Why would you two wanna help me?" Heather asked.

"Because if you team up with me and Kayleigh, well take you to the final three" Duncan said.

"Sounds like a good offer to me" I said while stopping in my tracks to listen in on the conversation.

"Not interested" She said getting up and walking away.

"Suit yourself" Duncan said.

"I usually do" she said not looking back.

I smiled "Well while you work on that I've got a shark to catch" I said kissing him and walking off.

"Good luck" He yelled.

"Same to you" i responded before racing to the beach and throwing a couple of old steaks into the net to draw the shark in. I threw the net into the water and sat down waiting for the rope to be tugged by a shark.

I sat on the dock for a couple minutes longer before a sharp tug on the net brought me out of my thoughts. I wrapped the net around what i had caught and pulled it out of the water and threw it into a tank filled with water. It was a baby shark. I tapped on the glass and got his attention "aww your so cute" I cooed before pushing the tank back to camp. I was the first one so i received immunity.

I started taking a walk through the forest when Duncan fell out of a tree and landed on top of me. He groaned getting up. "Yeah thanks" I said while shoving him off of me.

"Sorry babe" He said. He looked up and there was a raccoon on his head.

The raccoon hissed at me. "No, no, no come on man!" I said as it lunged towards me latching itself onto my arm. "Off" I said annoyed extending my arm out. "get the fuck off!!" I yelled shaking my arm. It just extended it's claws out. "This is not funny" I said dead pan serious

"Its hilarious actually" he said.

"Yeah, its a fucking riot" I said rolling my eyes and prying it off, i placed it into his arms and started walking towards camp.

"You find the shark yet?" He asked.

"Yeah I caught it and it is at camp i once again have immunity" I said smugly

"Ow! Are you kidding me?" Duncan said. The raccoon took its spot back on Duncans head. We saw the camp "Open the cage!! Ah!" Duncan yelled trying to get the raccoon off him. "Get off!!" Duncan yelled trying to get it off, he finally did and threw it in the cage. "Ha! Whatta ya think of that!" Duncan said.

"Kayleigh won already and Gwen got second" Heather said.

I laughed "Hahah! Hey host man! Bring on the chow!"

"Don't forget, last camper to catch their critter cleans the wash room" Chris said over the loud speaker,

hey why should i care if I got real food tonight. My sister was still asleep on the ground so i knew she would be going home, someone else would go home from votes and the last person to bring their animal gets to clean the communal bathrooms. Gross i thought.

"Well, Ive got nothing better to do, Kayleigh and I could help you bag a bear, deer" Duncan said taking out the deer antlers.

"You really dont want to be the one that has to clean the wash rooms right?" I asked smirking.

"Lets go" She said. She walked in front of us.

"Told you she'd come back" Duncan said. We were in the forest and Duncan held out the antlers and tail. "Here" Duncan said.

"No! No see the thing that's supposed to happen is I agree to be in an alliance with you two and you two help me catch the bear, what doesnt happen is I wear a reindeer costume!" Heather said.

"How fast can you run?" Duncan asked.

"Also, you dont ask me a gazillion stupid questions" She said.

"Try answering them" I said ready to hit her.

"You put these on, the bear thinks youre a deer. You run away and lead him toward the camp ground" Duncan said.

"How fast can you run Kayleigh?" She asked looking at me.

"Faster than you and if you were to vote with us tonight and ... join our alliance i might be willing to bring you a bear back to camp." I said

"I'll join and i promise to vote with you tonight." She said handing me the antlers. I shook my head no.

"Watch this" I said to her before whistling a sharp whistle and yelling "Bruno come, come on boy." Suddenly the black bear who i befriended a couple of weeks ago came running and gave me a hug. "Hi buddy can you do me a favor?" His bear eyes widened and he nodded."I need you to go into a cage and when i let you out later i will bring you a giant bag of marshmallows." I said while rubbing his furry bear head.

He gave a growl and nodded. I climbed onto his back and we started walking back to camp. "How did you do that?" Heather questioned watching Bruno.

"I befriended him by fixing his paw and giving him my marshmallows." i said and at the mention of his favorite treat he looked at me hopefully. "Not yet buddy." We arrived at camp and i climbed off of Bruno. he walked into the cage and i shut the door "Good boy" i said to him."And Heather, Izzy is gone." I said before walking over to Duncan and telling him our game plan.

Skip to elimination ceremony

"You've all cast your votes and made your decision, when I call your name, come up and claim your marshmallow. The campers who do not receive marshmallows tonight must immediately return to the dock of shame, to catch the boat of losers and leave. That means youre out of the contest, and you cant come back, ever" Chris said. "The first marshmallows go to, Kayleigh, and Geoff" Chris said throwing me and him one. " Owen, LeShawna. Duncan, Heather" He Tossed them each one. One marshmallow three players, Izzy,Gwen and Veronica two of you have spent your last night on total drama island."

Just give it, to Gwen already"Heather said.

Chris threw Gwen the final Marshmallow

"Well we have all gotta go sometime right?" Izzy asked

"Thanks for coming out!"Izzy said throwing a smoke bomb on the ground, when the smoke disappeared she was gone.

"There is really something wrong with her" I said then i watched as chef drug my sister onto the boat of losers and she finally woke up. "Bye sis" I said dramatically and sarcastically.

She then cried out "I can't be voted out already my sister is audience favorite."

"Being the loser you relize you still have some unfinished business" Chris said to Heather while handing her a mop and a bucket.

We ended up helping Heather clean the bathroom.

"Ug this shower is disgusting" Duncan said.

"Haha yeah wait until you see the floors over here" I said annoyed

"LeShawna took like three froggy mud rinses today, dont forget to scrub the grout with Gwens toothbrush!"Heather said. Duncan rolled his eyes going back to work.

We finished the work and went our separate ways. I let Bruno out of the cage and gave him a bag of marshmallows. "Thanks for being such a good boy buddy." I gave him a quick pat. "I'll see you tomorrow i said before walking to my camper and taking a shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
120K 3.3K 30
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ซ๐™–, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™—๏ฟฝ...
697K 27K 39
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
222K 21.7K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...