Only If She Knew//WhiteRose

By SilentWriaders

Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. ... More

First day of school
Meeting new one
What a night
First Step
Another nightmares
Out of my league
Not as I thought
Hang out
New friend
Friend? Yes
Extra Chapter : Bumbleby
Cold and Sweet
Dance Party
Tragedy After Tragedy
White Rose
What Are We?
Mission Went Wrong
Where's my hero?
Protect Her
What's the plan?
That's not a plan
Give My Rose Back
End It's When All Begin
Blinded By Revenge
Bring 'em down
What could go worse?
Determination
Wake up, please
what the... HELL?!
As Cold As Schnee
Fucked Up
At Last
Mind Your Goddamn Business
Epilogue : Farewell
Author's Note

Just Another Crappy Day

1.9K 47 67
By SilentWriaders

Weiss P.O.V.

I woke up, saw it still dark outside. Some red-haired covered my face. Slowly, I sit up, as I saw Pyrrha beside me. I looked around, and notice I was in team JNPR dorm. I still had my dress from last night.

Then, I remembered last night. I groaned as I quickly moves myself from Pyrrha's bed. Not wanting to wake them up, silenly I exited the room.

Moves myself across the door after exited, slowly I twisted the knob, and walked in. I saw others still sleep peacefully. I walked to my bed, take my scroll. 5.30 a.m. No wonder that they havent wake up and the sun havent rise yet.

I jumped on my glyphs to see Ruby, still with her clothes last night, she didnt change into her nightwear? I rolled my eyes , as I slowly unbuttoned her vest, as the vest kind of... tighted... with her sleep position. This will help the dolt get comfortable with sleeping.

I sighed as I almost jumped down from my glyphs, but before my glyphs faded, I feel my hand grabbed by...Ruby?

"Morning Weiss" she said with her husky voice, as her eyes half-closed , and followed by small yawned.

"Uhh.. m-morning" I replied her back, as struggling to escape from her gripped.

"Dont move Weiss. I got question for you" Ruby shifted herself to sit up, not wanting me go anywhere.

I groaned, "What!?" I glared at her, the jealous tingle feeling inside crept to my chest.

"Shh..you gonna wake them up" Ruby whispered as she put her index finger on her lips, and tugged me closer to her. She patted on her bed, next to her, gesturing me...to sit with her? Is this dolt had a mind?

"Come here sit with me" she ordered, as she tugged my hand, a bit of forced.

I rolled my eyes and crept up to her bed, and sit beside her. She still had her hand gripped on me.

"You didnt change?" she chuckled, as she saw me still in white dress. I poked her forehead, "Same goes to you".

"Where are you during the dance?" Ruby whispered, as she change her look, to the serious look on her face.

I still gave her glared. "Why do you care?"

"I'm searched for you during the dance. Thought that we can hang together" she mumbled softly, as she frowned.

I stared at her, she did? but she was happy with Violet, what the used if she looking for me?

"So? You had your partner already for the dance. Arent that enough?" I spatted at her, still with my signature stone face.

"I-I..its..uhh..well, actually I didnt want her with me to the dance, but I want you. I had reasons why I went with her" she slowly put her head down and her hand hardly gripped on my arms.

I didnt care about my arms, I let her gripped it, her soft hand yet hard gripped seem to cool me down.

she actually want me to go with her?

"Its kind of complicated actually. But not that what I wanted to talk about" Ruby held her head up, as she slowly moves her gaze on me.

"Its..where did you go after the dance? I'd notice you didnt come back here last night. Where are you?" she asked, as she hold my hand, gently.

"Its.. uhh.. I..was hang out with Pyrrha last night. I need to discuss something with her. That I didnt realise I'd fallen asleep in their dorm" I mumbled, as I slowly caress my ponytail. Hoping the answer satisfied my leader.

"Why didnt she bring you here? Or even tell us?" Ruby mumbled under her breathes, as she scratches her chin.

"I'm gonna sleep for awhile. Let me go" I stated, not wanting to answer any of her question, as I tried to take my hand off from her.

"Oh..sorry" she sheeply smiled as she released her gripped.

I jumped down, as I leaned to my bed.

What if..she happened to find me yesterday? Is she will leave that Violet alone? Or let me dance with her? That kissed wont happened if I come to her!

I let my brain had wars in it as I slowly drifted off sleep. I silently thanks to Professor Ozpin for letting us had school off in this monday.

---------------------------------------------

3rd person P.O.V.

"But I want to follow you guys" Ruby frowned as she tightly gripped Yang's hand. Trying her best to keep her tears away.

"But Ruby, I cant. This is an order from Professor Ozpin. He really need to keep this low profile until we finished. It wont take too long. I promise" Yang weakly smiled, as she tried her best to assure to Ruby that they will save. She held her pinky finger up, gesturing to Ruby.

"You know that you cant keep promises if you cant keep it" Ruby pouted.

"Please, Ruby. Dont make me feel bad about this. I can protect you all the time, of course I can protect myself. And I got Blake with me too" Yang said as she tried to put a confident smile on her lips, as she pulled Blake next to her.

"Then, if you had Blake, why dont we all just go with you?" Ruby wailed, as she grabbed Yang's right arm, and hang at there, not wanting Yang to leave her.

Weiss, who stood with them also, didnt do much help as she just simple told them to come back safely.

"I'm sorry if this caused much of trouble. But please, Ruby, know that every order I gave, although include team or no, alone, or even simple task, there's a reason why I did that. I dont think if you four girls go there, things will be that easy. That's why I only need two, to keep it low profile" said Professor Ozpin, as he suddenly appeared with his cane and mug.

"Uh-huh.. Professor. O-of course, I understand that. But she's my sister! And I'm gonna worried about her" Ruby jumped down from Yang's arm as she turned around to face Professor Ozpin.

Professor Ozpin take a sip of his coffee, "Dont worry about that, I only choose the best, the one who surely can defend themselves, out for a mission. Know that this is one of their mission. I'm sure that they can handle by themselves"

Ruby looked at Yang, who gave her pleasant smile. She then grabbed Yang, away from others.

"Who gonna help me if I had nightmares?" Ruby whispered, as she had the worried look on her face.

Yang sighed, "I know about that. But you got ice queen after all. She can calm you down" Yang added a winked at Ruby causing Ruby went all red blushed on her face.

"It-its not that! I dont know if she even can help me. We are not that kind of getting along now as she keep herself from me. Just after the dances" Ruby pouted as her feet nervously playing with grass underneath her.

"I'll be out for 3 days. If we had not yet succeed, it will take until 5 days, after that we heading back. Whether successful or not. Beside, she had help you when we at Patch before this, why not after this? Sure she didnt mind about that, considering that you is her partner and I had assured her to take care of you while I was away" Yang grinned as she wiggles her eyebrows, teasing Ruby.

Ruby groaned as she pushed her sister back to others.

"Well, the airship had arrive. I hope succeed you bring to me" Professor looked up as he saw the airship slowly landing in front of them, transportation for the both, Yang and Blake.

Blake nodded as she gripped her Gambol Shroud at her back, while Yang give a thumb up.

Ruby followed the gaze of the airship , as she silently prayed that both of them safe. Professor Ozpin had made his way to his office, and Weiss headed back to their dorm.

-------------------------------------------

"I'm bored! Weiss, entertain me!" Ruby wailed as she still rolling on the floor.

"Ruby, can you please shut up?! Cant you see I'm studying?!" Weiss turned her head to Ruby, who still on the floor, gave that dolt a glared.

Ruby laid on her back, pretend to be a dog, with her hand and feet just like a dog when a dog laid on its back. With her tounge stick out, she begin to tease Weiss.

"Are you having a brain right now? You look like a stupid dog" Weiss raised her eyebrows.

"Woof" Ruby barked, as she wiggle her hand. Grin crept up on her face as she facing Weiss.

Weiss facepalmed and focused back to her book. She then felt like somethi-someone rubbed on her.

Weiss jumped and stumble over the chair and crashed to the floor as she found out that Ruby rubbed her head at Weiss legs.

"What do you think you are doing?!!" Weiss stood up and placed her hand on her hips and glared at Ruby, who still pretending be a dog but sitting like a dog.

"Woof" Ruby barked as she chuckled after that as she panted like a dog. Weiss slowly put her hand on Ruby's head, slowly ruffles her hair.

Ruby nuzzle her head to Weiss hand but cursed her after that when Weiss shoved her head.

"Now I'm done entertain you, please leave" Weiss stated, as she returned to her chair.

Ruby pouted.

"Why are you still here?" Weiss said as she didnt look anywhere but her book.

Ruby grinned, as she take Weiss hand, and dragged her out.

"Wha-Hey!" Weiss smacked Ruby's hand but Ruby still dragged the ice queen.

"I'll bring you to park!" Ruby chirped, as she doesnt care how funny ice queen are when being dragged.

"You know that I need to study" Weiss glared at the dolt as they walked around the park.

"You didnt studying..you studying" Ruby chuckled as she poked on Weiss cheek.

"Hey!" Weiss quickly smacked Ruby's finger.

"I cant believe I'm wasting my precious time here" Weiss mumbled as she take a sit at nearest bench.

Then, blue ice cream popped out on her sight. She turned her head to side as she saw Ruby handed the ice cream to her.

"Take it. Its delicious" Ruby smiled as she handed the blue ice cream to Weiss, as she hold another red ice cream to her.

Weiss take the ice cream and observe it.

"That's blueberry vanilla, and mine is strawberry cookie" Ruby said as she sit beside Weiss, while licking her ice cream.

"Umm..thanks" Weiss said as she slowly lick the ice cream.

Together they enjoyed the ice cream in silent.

"Weiss, weiss! Look!" Ruby said as she stick out her bright red tounge.

Weiss raised her eyebrow, "Stick out your tounge Weiss. Maybe it turn blue after you eat the ice cream" Ruby grinned.

Weiss squinted her eyes, as she aware the statement.Weiss slowly put her tounge out, blue.

"You got yours blue! And mine red!"Ruby chuckled as she saw how cute Weiss's tounge is.

"Uhh..that's dumb. That ice cream must have flavoured coloured in it" Weiss put back her tounge as she stared at Ruby.

"That's cool. You know, when red meet blue it turns purple" Ruby wiggles her eyebrows as she grinned at Weiss.

"I know that. Why-wait" Weiss snapped as she glared at Ruby. Suddenly understand what the dolt meant.

"Wanna try?" Ruby grinned as she stick her tounge out once again. Leaning towards Weiss.

"Y-you dolt! I'm gonna head back to dorm!" Weiss flustered as she pushed Ruby head , and stormed out from her.

"Sheez Weiss. I'm just teasing!" Ruby laughed as she jogged to catch Weiss.

------------------------------------------------

Ruby found herself in front of her house. She wonder what she's doing there. Soon enough, she started to wander around. Turn the knob, the door of her house are locked. She turned around as she saw something in the forest at the back of her house.

She saw a flash of light as she come near the forest. Metal clinging, dark growled and human voices sound fills the air. Walked futher in, she saw her...mom. Fighting with the Ursas. Five Ursas surrounded her. She gripped hard on her weapon, as she focused on the Ursa all around her.

Then Ruby heard footsteps, come from the entrance of forest. Saw a little girl, with red cape that was bigger than her, walked to her mom direction. Ruby realised that the girl is she, back when she wandered around in forest back 7 years ago.

"No! Dont come near!" Ruby yelled as she run towards the small Ruby. Neither of her yelled being heard by the small Ruby, her mother or even the Ursas. Ruby stepped in front of the small Ruby, attempting to stop her.

The small Ruby walked past through Ruby, like holograms. Ruby shocked, she know what happened next. Slowly she turned around, as she saw the small Ruby yelled to her mom.

Summer turned around, as she saw her daughter was there, Her eyes widen as she saw Ursa come charge at her. She dodge the attack, but others had charge on her. Ruby run towards her mother, trying to help her, but she cant as whatever action she take, it seems to past through her. Like she didnt existed on that time.

Ruby held her ears as she heard the small Ruby yelled. Ruby collapsed to the floor, tears on her cheeks, as she shook her head many times. Slowly, she turned to look at the small Ruby.

Ruby cried as she saw her mom being stabbed by the Ursa's claws behind her, as she tried to defended her own daughter. That's when the last time she saw her mom smiled.

Ruby jolted awake, with tears in her eyes and sweat all over her body. She glances at Yang's bed, nothing. She then sit up nervously and terrified. She cant even calmed herself after that dream. She then remembered ice queen just beneath her bed.

Slowly Ruby jumped down, but collapsed on the floor, as she still shaking all over.

The heiress eyes flickered, and wake up after she heard loud thump followed by groaned.

She then sit up and looked to the floor, found that its Ruby.

"What are you doing down there?" Weiss said as she slowly rubbed her eyes.

Ruby slowly put her head up and facing Weiss, with tears and her feared face.

"You got another nightmares?" Weiss asked.

Ruby slowly nodded, as she hugged herself tightly. To stop herself from shaking. She cant just slipped on Weiss blanket and hugged her straight away.

Weiss sighed. She remembered that Yang asked her to help Ruby with her nightmares.

"Come here. I know you need someone to sleep with you. This is what Yang asked me to do. Dont think other else" Weiss stated, as she leaned further on her bed, make a room for Ruby.

Ruby flustered, as she slowly crouching to Weiss bed and crawled up. She didnt intend to bothered Weiss, but she really need someone with her now.

"You okay now?" Weiss asked as she slowly wipe the tears on Ruby's cheek.

"S-sorta" Ruby voices cracking, still cant removed the images of her mother.

"Yang used to hug me if I was being like this" Ruby mumbled as she laid next to Weiss as she curled herself.

"I'm...not gonna hug you tonight. I'll just sleep next to you" Weiss sighed, she didnt want nightmares too if she happened to hug Ruby.

Ruby nodded, "I understand, I'm sorry if I'm bothered you" she whispered, she pull the heiress blanket to cover her.

Weiss laid beside Ruby as she turned away from Ruby, facing the walls.

Ruby stared at the heiress, only her back. Ruby flustered, as she realise she observing the feminine figure of the heiress. She slowly smiled, as she closed her eyes. Trying to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

"I never thought this place was that grimm" Yang whispered to Blake, but received smacked from that faunus.

"Stop being punny. We here to observed them" Blake hissed, as her cat ears started to twirl around.

Both of them was at the tree branch, observing an old factory deep in the forest. Professor Ozpin sense something in that factory, and asked two of them observed for at least 3 days.

"I'm bored" Yang whispered, as she looking around the factory, no sign of living things in it.

"Quiet. Someone coming to the factory" Blake stated, as she squinted her eyes and focused her eyes to the group.

"White Fang?" Blake eyes widen as she saw the logo of White Fang and a group of them, bringing something to the factory.

Blake focused as she tried to catch any conversation.

"Why he need this much dust? Its nothing compared to our need" said one of the White Fang member.

"Shut up, just do what he said as he gonna help us redeem our freedom" Another White Fang member snapped, as they together bring the big size container inside the factory.

"Faster do the jobs! We had much here!" another human appeared, orange hair that his bang cover half of his face, a black hat, cane, and followed by other human behind him, one is had two different colour of hair, pink and brown, bringing umbrella with her. Other one is a tall guys, grey-haired, two girl, one with emerald-haired and one is black hair, using red dress.

"Are you sure this place are perfect spot for hiding?" the grey-haired guy asked, as he looking around.

Blake and Yang had their camouflage already, with some of branches, full of leaces in front of them, hoping for the sense of faunus from Blake to gather information.

"Of course! This just deep in the forest and this building look old and no one will ever figured that this place had something in it" The orange hair laughed as he swing his cane in circles.

The group of human made their way inside the factory, while some of the members of the White Fang patrolled around the factory.

"That's enough. We should head back to our camp site" Yang whispered, as she saw the door of the factory had closed. Blake nodded , as they quiet enough made their way to their camp site.

"So, they gathered dust in there? And the orange hair guy was kind of leader for them?" Yang asked, as she take a bite of her apple.

Blake nodded, "I heard that was the White Fang member said as they bring the big size container inside the factory. They also talked about redeem for freedom. But what I dont understand is, White Fang never had any relation with human" Blake scratched her chin, thought about anything back when she was with the White Fang.

"We head back there tomorrow, maybe we can get more information of those people" Yang laid on her sleeping bag, as she looked at Blake, who in deep thought.

"I hope so" Blake sighed.

"Come kitty, we need our rest now" Yang said as she patted her side, gesturing Blake to sleep with her.

Blake slowly laid beside Yang, as she snuggled herself into Yang.

"Goodnight Blakey" Yang said as she kissed Blake head.

"Goodnight, Yang" Blake smiled, as she closed her eyes.

------------------------------------------

"Violet! I didnt heard you coming" Ruby gasped, as she shocked after Violet suddenly appeared beside her seat in History.

"Sorry that I startled you. See this place was empty, I'm rushed here before anyone else" Violet smiled as she put her book at the table.

Ruby awkwardly tapped her finger on the table, on her right side is Weiss, who currently shoved her attention to the history book, while on her left side is Violet. This just make thing awkward.

"I heard that your sister away for a mission together with her partner, right?" Violet asked.

Ruby nodded,"Yeah, but after this 2 days, I was hoping they would come back. I started to miss my sister"

"Your sister is a great fighter! Even Blake got some moves too. I'm pretty sure they are fine" Violet smiled as she patted on Ruby's shoulder.

Ruby weakly smiled, as she focused forward, as Professor Oobleck had entered the class, rambling about every History.

"Weiss, wait!" Ruby catched Weiss hand and grabbed it.

"What!?" Weiss spatted and turned around.

"Can we..uh.. go to lunch together with team JNPR, you always in library. Please" Ruby pleaded, as she shake the heiress hand.

Weiss gave her glared as she snapped her hand out from Ruby's gripped. She then saw Violet walked towards Ruby, smiled all over her face as she saw Ruby.

"Have fun" Weiss said as she turned around and walked away from there.

"But- Weiss!!" Ruby groaned as she muttered under her breathes.

"Is there something wrong?" Violet asked, as she saw Weiss walked away after she arrived beside Ruby.

Ruby shook her head and headed to cafeteria with her head down. Violet followed Ruby from side.

"She didnt hear me anymore! She even distant herself from me. We just being friend. And she already that cold. And I miss my friend" Ruby groaned, as she slammed her head on the cafeteria table.

"Where ish she nowf?" asked Jaune, as his mouth filled with waffle.

"Library" Ruby said as she looked at her cookies on her plate.

"Is she like that before? Like being cold with people?" Violet asked, as she take a sip of her tea.

"She is a really really antisocial person you've ever met. It took months for Ruby have her as a friend.They get along for a short time before she went back to her old self" Pyrrha explained, as she look at Violet.

Ruby groaned under her breaths as she slowly eat her cookies.

"Go after her" Ren said as he put down his spoon, after finishing his food, while wipe his mouth.

"Huh?" Ruby tilted her head to Ren.

"You had made her comfortable with you when you with her. Try that method again. Maybe she can accept you after that" Ren said with his calm face.

"I tried already. Be with her, tried to study with her or even bring her out" Ruby wailed.

"Hmm.. theres must be something wrong. Try to asked her after this. Maybe she got something in her mind but doesnt want anyone to notice" Ren scratched his chin, as he remembered the night when Weiss was with Pyrrha, maybe that event had relation with this.

"Yes. I agree with Ren. Ask her anything. Maybe theres something that make her this cold" Pyrrha said.

Ruby thought for a second, wishing she had her friend back.

Violet glanced over Ruby, what so special of this heiress that make Ruby want her so much as a friend?

---------------------------------------------------

"Weiss?" Ruby opened the door of her dorm, searching for Weiss. She sighed as she didnt see Weiss in there.

She then walked to the desk, and sat there. "I want my friend back" she muttered, as she put her head down the table, on her crossed arm on the table. She lost in her deep thought that she didnt realise she had fallen asleep.

------------------------------------------------

"You fool! If you dropped that we all gonna die!" The orange hair guy telled at one of the White Fang member, as he almost dropped a kind of small square shape thing. Blake notice that was a C4.

"I had ordered Mercury and Emerald to wandered around the city. Seems that we got eyes on us" the girl in red dress said as she slowly walked to the orange haired guy name Roman Torchwick. Yang knew that after she remembered the news of the famous robber in Vale.

"Oh yeah? Well thats not possibly true as I said this place arent that easy to be found" He then turned around facing the girl in red dress. Another girl stood beside Roman, the two coloured haired.

"I'm afraid that your little business kind of... ruin after this. Dont say that I didnt warn you" the girl in red dress slowly caress Roman chin with her finger and made her way out from there.

Roman spitted aside, "You didnt know that this thing I'd collected will be useful, Cinder"

"I would love to see that" the girl in red dress-Cinder-smirked as she hopped up on the lorry, as she drove out from the forest.

Roman muttered in silence as he turned around, "Take everything we had in there! We gonna find another place!" He stated as he pushed some of the White Fang members, to gesture them to do their worked fast.

Blake and Yang slowly moves out from hiding spot, not being spotted.

"I dont think we need to stick here longer. They change place now" Yang said as she rolled her sleeping bag, exposed it on the floor as she sit on it.

"We need to informed Professor Ozpin about this. At least we already know who is them and we know that two of them are in the city. Mercury and Emerald. That must be the grey-haired guy and emerald-haired girl." Blake sit beside Yang, as she eat the bread they bought.

"Yeah, we head back to Beacon tomorrow. How I miss my little sister. Hope that she's fine" Yang said as she leaned her head on Blake shoulder.

"She gonna be fine. Beside you asked ice queen to take care of her" Blake said as she leaned her head on Yang's head.

----------------------------------------

"Ruby?" Weiss shaked her partner, as her partner still sleeping at the table. Soft snoring heard from the cookie monster.

The heiress rolled her eyes, as she start to shake the cookie monster harder this time.

Ruby groaned as her eyes flickered. She then yawned as she strecthed her back, popping sound heard from her bones.

Weiss walked to her bed, as she done waking up that dolt.

"Weiss..." Ruby said as she slowly turned around facing Weiss.

"Hmm?" said the heiress as she didnt look at Ruby, but her book.

Ruby sat there silently, as she tried to think what she should ask her.

"Are you gonna say anything or what?!" snapped Weiss, as she put down her book and glared at Ruby.

"Its..uhh.. I-I" Ruby said as she poked her index finger together.

Weiss crossed her arms, and raised her eyebrow, while maintain her glared.

"Why are you being cold to me this past few days?" Ruby frowned, as she had her head down while her eyes still gazed at Weiss.

Weiss tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

"Its..uh.. you..didnt even want to talked to me. I'm the one who pushed you to talk to me. You said we are friend. Yet you keep distant from me...just after the dance" Ruby slowly lifted her head, staring at Weiss.

"Its your problem, not mine" Weiss said as she still glared at Ruby.

"Cant you tell me why you being like this?" Ruby pleaded.

Weiss just sat there, not moving an inch. Ruby sighed, as she stood up and walked toward Weiss.

"Tell me what bothered you. It seems that something had happened that you keep yourself away from me. Just like last time. Am I doing something wrong again?" Ruby pleading, as she sit beside Weiss on the heiress bed.

You really did something wrong.Weiss moves her head away from Ruby, tried to control her anger as she remembered that night.

"Weiss? Just tell me everything. I dont like seeing you like this.I...I..miss my friend" Ruby blinked her eyes fast, not wanting the tears to slip down.

Weiss slowly sighed,"Its..nothing. Just accept that your friend are this cold. Thats why they called me ice queen" she snapped.

"I know that you are not that friendly person. But deep down your heart, I know that you hold the warmest side of you.Everyone do. I want to see it. I want to see my friend to smile. I want to see you happy. That's what friends are for. Not only to be with their friend through ups and downs" Ruby said as she stared at the heiress beside her. She want to calmed Weiss with words, just to have a proper conversation with her.

"Why must you be so kind?" Weiss softly said as she still not moves her gazed to Ruby.

"I'm concern about you. I'm concern about all of my friend. You are my partner. I need you whenever we fought together in battle. If we still being like this, we might hurt ourselves in the end"

Weiss sat there silently, as she thinking this dolt was really that concern to her.

"Why dont you just tell me, Weiss? I know that I had do something wrong that you treated me like this again" Ruby voices cracking, as she held Weiss's hand. Tears slowly slipped from the edges of her eyes.

Weiss bit her lips, she didnt expect Ruby to be like this. Slowly she turned her head to Ruby, as she saw Ruby had her head down. Sobbing.

"You are the one who make me like this" Weiss growled, as she suddenly felt her anger rose up, when she think about Ruby and Violet.

Ruby eyes widen, as she stared at those icey blue eyes she always admired,"W-what? What did I do again this time?" she whispered, as she wipe her tears away.

"Its..none of your business!" Weiss stood up and attempting to walked out from the dorm, but Ruby gripped the heiress arms tightly, not wanting the heiress to ran away just like that.

"Let. Me. Go!" Weiss yelled as she tried to escaped from Ruby's gripped.

"You always tried to run away whenever come to this situation. I know you holding back something from me. Am I that scary that you cant even face me? Cant even explain to me why you did this? Why you behave like this?" Ruby shrugged, as she pulled Weiss closer to her.

Weiss didnt care about what Ruby saying as she still tried to snatched her hand off from that gripped.

"Weiss, look at me please" Ruby pleaded as she reach her hand and cupped on Weiss's cheek. That action made the heiress to freeze there.

Slowly Ruby turned the heiress head to meet her gaze. "Tell me, please"

Weiss frowned, as she put her head down, brows twitching and she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"You really want to know?" Weiss said coldly.

Ruby nodded, "If I didnt want to know, I wont do this to you"

Weiss slowly sighed, "Its...."

Weiss still struggling to find her words, Ruby managed to bring Weiss to sit with her on Weiss's bed.

"Its.. about Violet. The first time you saw her, you completely forget about me! You even spent entire time with her! We used to be together when in classroom, in and out. Lunch. But now, she got into the line!" Weiss yelled softly, as she tried her best not to cry in front of Ruby, again. Ruby eyes widen, as her mouth slightly opened.

"After those day, she begin to asked you spent time with her. That's what Yang told me. That made me jealous! Jealous that you with her! N-not me.." Weiss closed her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Ruby sat there, as she stare at Weiss, she...jealous?

"I'm jealous with both of you! Your relationship with her. So close although you guys just met! I was ready to become your friend...but she took you after me! She want your attention on her and not me!"

"Weiss...that's not true. I-I care about you. I-" before Ruby finished her sentence, she being cutted by Weiss.

"Yes I'm your selfish friend that only want you to care about me! I've gained my trust on you yet you betrayed me! How come you want me with you to dance, while you gladly accepted her request?! How come you didnt see that she tried to pulled you away from me?!" Weiss snapped, as more of her tears rolled down. Her face was red, either from anger or crying.

"Weiss..." Ruby pleaded, as she put her head down. "I'm s-sorry.. I didnt even know this would happened. I didnt realize it. I-I'm truly sorry, Weiss"

"just..LEAVE.ME.ALONE!" Weiss yelled coldly, as she stood up, snatched her arms from Ruby, wipe the excess tears and stormed out from the dorm.

Ruby sat there, silently sobbing, cursed herself because all she want is Weiss. But now she just so far to reach again. She was happy when Weiss finally accepted her as friend, but neither did she know that Violet presence was the caused of their separations. She thought Weiss understand about friends. Sure, sometimes someone had more than one friend to take care of. But she didnt managed to do that.

Ruby slowly laid on Weiss bed, didnt care whether Weiss will angry on her, slowly drifted herself to sleep while cursing in her mind.

-------------------------------------------

a/n: more than 5000+ words, (o.O). Didnt even expect that! Well there you go..looong chapter.

Ughh..I dont know why I put much event in one chapter. Hope you like it ;)

anyway, thanks for reading
( ≧ω≦)💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 13 11
A story when Arctic was walking back to Beacon Academy from Vale he went back to his girlfriends dorm, when he was told by the students that Team RWB...
8.9K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
982 25 7
Here are some very short stories of Ruby Rose letting her anger out. What happens when her team is the source of her anger RWBY Is owned by Rooster...
227 0 14
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...