Only If She Knew//WhiteRose

By SilentWriaders

Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. ... More

First day of school
Meeting new one
What a night
First Step
Another nightmares
Out of my league
Not as I thought
New friend
Friend? Yes
Extra Chapter : Bumbleby
Cold and Sweet
Dance Party
Just Another Crappy Day
Tragedy After Tragedy
White Rose
What Are We?
Mission Went Wrong
Where's my hero?
Protect Her
What's the plan?
That's not a plan
Give My Rose Back
End It's When All Begin
Blinded By Revenge
Bring 'em down
What could go worse?
Determination
Wake up, please
what the... HELL?!
As Cold As Schnee
Fucked Up
At Last
Mind Your Goddamn Business
Epilogue : Farewell
Author's Note

Hang out

2.1K 50 51
By SilentWriaders

Weiss P.O.V.

Other had sleep but I couldnt. Keep tossing and turning around, my mind stuck at someone, that owned silver eyes, Ruby. How come someone so innocent yet so broken just because of the tragedy. She seem, mentally strong, enough to be happy all the time. Like there's nothing happened.

This past few weeks, she also tried to asked me to hang out with her. I refused, but she seems didnt give up.

She also tried to be close to me. For coincidence, our class are the same through the year. I never thought that the child was more intelligent and excellent than me. Still wondering, how father cant even notice about Ruby's result. Even when I checked her results, apperently she didnt even score any full mark, not even one. That left me confused. Am I dreaming when I saw her report card? Maybe...

But somehow, she had me feel comfortable with her. Like, how can I should not be, everytime she will always there with me.In class room, outside classroom, when lunch.Even walked with me to bathroom. Well, that's pretty embarassing.

Sometimes , I asked myself, am I like her? love..her? sure I swing that way, but those feels come haunted me over past few days.

That when I realised my feelings towards her when she was so concern about me.  So care about me. I never feel someone caring for me. Unless Winter. But she's nowhere and left me behind, deal with father alone.

That moment when I told her about father, I... cried into her?

My eyes widen when I remembered that event.

Even I...hugged her. Gosh, Weiss.... why embarrased yourself.I shook my head. Glanced towards Yang's bed as my eyes become heavy.

I hope she will be okay after the nightmares.

Ruby P.O.V.

Slowly I wake up, realising that there is someone hugging me, from behind. The grip was so tight, but gentle and made me feel safe.

As I turned, I saw my sister face. I smiled and soon my smiled faded as my head pounding. I grabbed my head, and wincing in pain. Slowly Yang's eyes flickered and saw me groaned in pain. “You okay!?” I shake my head. Yang plopped down and take aspirin and a glass of water.

I stared at that pill. “Just... swallowed it. Just like cookies” Yang handed me a glass of water. “But cookies are taste better than this, Yang” I make the puppy eyes. Pleading that I dont want the pill. Yang rolled her eyes, taking the pill back. I grinned but cursed her after that when she shoved the pill into my mouth.

Feel that I cant spit out the pill, quickly I take glass and gulped the water in second, just to get rid from those horrible taste of medicine. I groaned at her and relief when the pain slowly fading.

“Yang, what am I doing in your bed? Am I having another nightmares? Did I come to you last night?” I tried to remember last night, but my mind fuzzy. I cant even remember having any nightmares too. Weird.

“Uhh.. yeah.. you didnt remember that you sneaked into my blanket?" Yang snickered. I softly punched her arm and snuggling with her. “Ruby, today's saturday. And maybe we can-” before Yang finished her sentence, I squealed“-NO CLASSES!!!” I jumped down and twirled around. “It seems that your 'minor' headache run away already huh?” Yang chuckled.

Happily twirling around, then ice queen throwed a pillow hit me straight to my face. I stumbled over Blake bed and crashed into her. Blake hissed at me and for a second, a silence in our room as we stared at Blake.

She had those 'posture' of cat when hissing.

I mean , when a cat was into a fight or frightened, it will bend its body upwards and its fur are straight up. Almost like it but Blake hair didnt stand.

We stared at her, as I saw that she didnt wearing her...bow. Instead, she got that.. cute.. little... ears..on her head.

My eyes widen.

Blake realised what happened, then quickly hid herself in her blanket as she pushed me away from her bed. I groaned in pain as my butt contact with the floor.

“What was that!?” me and Weiss asked in unison.

“She acted like a cat and look almost like a cat” Weiss sat up at her bed. Yang peeked down. “Sure you got some cute moves, kitty” she laughed and I was all confused.

“Shut up, Yang!” Blake hissed at her. Then, I heard her sighed, as she slowly moves her blanket away from her. I stunned..at how..cute..she...is!

“Is..that...CAT EARS!?” I squeaked in amusement. Blake hushed me and quickly put my hand cover my mouth.

“Well..guess that you cant hide from them, Blake” Yang winked at her as she sit beside me.

Blake sighed. “You...are..a..faunus?” Weiss asked Blake for confirmation. Blake nodded slowly and her head turned away from the heiress. I look at both of them. Weiss had those glared while Blake had those fear face.

“Woah woah, why with the tensed, you two?” I said. “Nevermind Blake. Its my father who arent that good to faunus, especially the White Fang.If you are the one who involved with White Fang, you better wished now to wake up and see the world tomorrow” Weiss said as she still glared at her. “I..its.. uh...when the first time I come to this room, observe the name, I was terrified when I saw a Schnee name. I tried so hard to protect my identity from you. And I'm no longer with White Fang. I left White Fang past four years, realising that they used forces to get whatever they want. And I'm not that kind of person. Trust me” Blake slowly turned her head, meet Weiss gazed.

Yang sit beside Blake, hugged her from side. “You heard the ice queen, Blake. She wont hurt you. Beside her father, of course. As long as you are no longer involve with White Fang, then we are pretty good.But you ice queen, trying to harm her, bet that you wished you had your head back” Yang warned but instead the ice queen rolled her eyes.

“So, you ever involved with the White Fang?” Weiss stared at Blake, as Blake slowly nodded, “But I'm no longer in their service”.

“You are safe, for now. If I found out that you are lying, dont beg mercy on me” Weiss growled at her. Sure enough that she really had those grudge on White Fang.

I'm tired seeing those two people, instead, “Blake?” I whined at her. “Can I?” I pointed toward her cat ears. Blake quirked her brow, “Just... dont pinch” I smiled and crouched towards her and climbed on her bed.

Slowly I scratched her cat ears. Blake  closed her eyes. Seem she enjoyed it. I chuckled. “Welp, you ears kinda soft and nice to touch” I laughed as Blake looked away, blushing.

“By the way, its saturday and we got off class. Wanna hangout, guys? Its been a long time since our team hang out together” I squeaked and waited for their response. This enough to get rid of their tensed.

“Hell yeahh.. let's hang out!” Yang cheered.

Blake nodded and Weiss, well Weiss.

I'm look at her with pleading eyes. She then rolled her eyes, “Whatever”

I jumped and quickly grabbed my towel and clothes went to shower.

3rd person P.O.V.

Everyone had dressed up. Weiss using her simple white dress with white-blue cardigan with her symbol at her back. Yang dressed up using yellow tshirt, black jacket and shorts. Blake using her usual attire, with her usual colour, black and white.While Ruby, she using her deep red tshirt underneath her black-red flannel along with silver straps around her left hand, red cloak and skinny jeans.

“Now we are ready, what's your plan, Ruby?” Yang asked her lil sis. Ruby scratches under her chin. “I'm hungry” Blake interrupt them. Yang laughed, “Well, we better get some breakfast first” She said while rubbing her stomach. Everyone agreed and they headed to cafè.

“Sho.. howf abouft wev go shoppingfh?” Ruby asked while her mouth full with french fries. Weiss facepalm, seeing her leader with childish attitude.

Yang nodded,“Yeah, agree with that. Bet that I need new dress for coming dance next weekend”

“Oh I'm totally forgot about those dances” said Blake and Ruby who seem choked on their food.

“Well, I know just one place” Weiss said as she take a sip of her hot chocolate.

-Time skip-

“I aint gonna wearing this thing!” Ruby wailed as she try out one of the red and black dress length just above the knee, while stumbled over as she using heels.

Blake and Yang, which had picked out their dresses early, hardly laughed when they saw Ruby.

“Are you really that unstable?” Weiss rolled her eyes, seeing her leader still stumbling over and support by the nearest table.

“Its not my fault that this reckless thing are so unstable and should been banned because it dangerous!” Quickly Ruby shoved off the heels and stand by her bare feet. Crossing her arms.

“Guess that my little Rubes wont use heels,Weiss. She really had some bitterly good memories with heels” Yang stated as she give Ruby a smirk.

“Yang! Shut up! It was your fault asking me use those stupid footwear!”  Ruby turned away from her sister and pouted. Soon she spotted something on the corner of the shop.

“She went to a dinner, along with me and Uncle Qrow. That time was her first time using heels” Yang chuckled and continue, “She had tripping over more than 10 times that ended her ankle sore and injured, that left her on bed for 2 days” Yang snorted as Ruby still pouting.

Yang receive 'ohh' response from her both teammates.

“YANG! HOW ABOUT THIS ONE!?” Ruby shouted from the edges of the corner of the store. “How in hell she gets there fast and unnotice?” Yang raised her brows, as the shopkeeper walked to Ruby.

Ruby held out a very elegent looking of crimson red vest with black lining and buttons. She grinned to her sister.

“Arent those for guys?” Weiss raised her left brow.

“At least I dont need to use heels” Ruby chirped as she put the vest on her body, examine it and twirled around.

“She always dreamed on using that, Weiss” Yang laughed. Weiss rolled her eyes, as she walked to the dress section.

“Geez, she really really that cold” Blake slapped Yang's arm for the horrible pun.

After that, Ruby come out from the changing room, trying on her black long-sleeve shirt, along with crimson red vest, black pants and black shoes.

“How do I look?” Ruby twirled around in front of Blake and Yang.

“Oh look at my lil sis, sooo handsome” Yang cheered as she put her hand on Ruby's shoulder and examine her.

“Sure that you look great, Ruby” Blake amused, seeing how perfectly Ruby blended with those style.

Ruby blushed, and she saw Weiss coming to her. Weiss examine Ruby, from head to toe. “I dont think girl wearing this to the dance. That would make it awkward if guys asked you for dance” she said while tilted her head.

“Welp, I'm gonna take this!!” Ruby quickly returned to changing room, didnt care what the heiress said.

As they finished shopping, they walked around park, watching the sun set.

“Well, it's nice hang out today. Despite having much argument with the ice queen” Yang tiltled her head towards Weiss.

“You are the one who seek trouble with me” she hissed.

“I miss Zwei” Ruby wailed. “Yang! How about we-” before she could finish her sentence, Yang put her finger on Ruby's lips.

“Shush, I know! Hey, how about we go to our house, eh?”  Yang asked the other two teammates.

“And meet Zwei!!!” Ruby chirped.

Weiss facepalm while Blake agreed.

“Are you serious, Blake?” Weiss asked her, still facepalming. Blake chuckled, “What harm we can get, just hang out in their house”

“Okay set! Come guys, We headed to......Patch!” Ruby jumped and fist pump air. Weiss rolled her eyes, Just this day Weiss. Its not like you had any other plan.

-Time Skip-

“Home sweet home” Ruby said as they headed to the average looking wooden house.

“Yoy're lucky that your house arent that far” Blake said as she observed around.

Yang unlocked the door. “Still the same as before”

Ruby quickly ran into the house, shoved her shoes aside and placed the shopping beg at the table.

“Yang, who is Zwei?” asked Blake. Yang was about to respond, but Blake already freeze as she walked into the house.

“A...corgi?” Blake eyes widen as she saw a dog was snuggling with Ruby.

“Dont worry Blake. This corgi was....friendly with others” stated Yang as she chuckled. “Even with cat?” Blake glared at her.

Zwei escaped from Ruby arms and run and barked happily...to Blake.

Blake hissed and jumped on Yang. “Ow, kitty! You really that scared huh?”

“Blame on my cat instinct” Still had her body clunged with Yang. Yang chuckled.

Weiss walked towards them and moves her glanced to Zwei.

She gasped as she take Zwei into her arms, snuggling with small corgi, “Whos the cutest, yeah yeah you do” she mumbled to Zwei.

“Get off me, kitty. I want to cook dinner for us. Or if you want me, just say it” Yang tilted her head up, winked at Blake, as Blake glared at her. Slowly Blake moves down and quickly run from Zwei.

“Ruby? Where are you?” asked Yang, realise that her sister are not in the living room.

Then she heard noises from kitchen.

“Ruby!”

Sit there was the cookie monster, with her mouth full of cookies and two jar almost finish in front of her.

“You really need to bake your own cookies after this! Oh how much I need to earn for your cookies” Yang rambled about cookies and her money while her sister, not regretting nor feel ashamed, still eating those cookies.

“I'm hungry” Ruby pouted as Yang take away her cookie jars.

“I'm gonna cook for dinner. And you better bring our guest around the house” Ruby nodded and ran to the living room.

After finished touring, Ruby ran to the kitchen, as she smell pasta.

They sat together at the dinner table as Yang put the pasta at center of table.

Ruby eyes drooling as she quickly scoop pasta and places it on her plate.

“Does she even be patience when comes to food?” Weiss asked, as she look at her partner childish attitude.

They had finished their dinner and hang out in living room, playing card game.

“Man, I'm bored already.” Yang whined. “How about we watch some movies?” she suggested. Others nodded.

Screamed are heard from Weiss and Ruby, but laughed from Yang and Blake. Yang had trick them telling watching comedy, but instead she put on some scary shit horror movies.

“That was not funny you dumbass!” Weiss shouted at Yang as she hide herself behind the couch.

“I'll blame you Yang if I had nightmares of this thing!” Ruby shrieked while tried her best to avoid any horror scene while hug Zwei tightly.

“That's Yang to you” Blake chuckled. “Aww... you really know me” Yang winked at her. Blake slapped softly at Yang cheek as she focused on the movies.

After almost two hours of screaming and laughing, Ruby yawned.

“Guess it late enough to go back to Beacon” Blake look at the clock, stated that it was almost midnight.

“Yeah, we can stay here for the night” Yang stood up. Turn off the television.

“What? We didnt plan to sleep here and I didnt bring any clothes!” Weiss groaned. “Sheez, just use any of our clothes. As well as you, Blake” Yang smirked. Weiss rolled her eyes.

“Well, you can use mine. Since our body almost the same size, and Yang were a bit bigger than you” Ruby said as she rubbing her eyes.

“Ugh.. fine!” Weiss rolled her eyes.

Ruby ran to her room, taking one of her sweater and pants and walked to the living room.

“Here” she placed the clothes to the heiress.

“Well, you come with me to my room. I'm gonna get you some clothes too.” Yang purred at Blake who seem blushed for her own reason, followed Yang to her room.

“Uhh.. you think that both of them....?” Weiss asked Ruby as her gazed trailed on both of the golden haired and raven haired. Ruby shrugged.

“You can sleep in my room. I'll provide you mattress and blanket too” Ruby walked back to her room.

Weiss stood there, thinking that she will sleep, in Ruby room. She shook her head and walked to bathroom for change.

-In Ruby room-

Ruby arranged the mattress and blanket  and pillow on the floor.Hope that she didnt mind sleeping on the floor . Ruby chuckled.

Time to change. Ruby walked to her closet and get for a change.

Ruby didnt realise that her door was slightly open, causing Weiss to push it softly.

Weiss freeze as she saw Ruby was half naked. Only in her sports bra and sweatpant while her back facing to her.

Weiss moved her glazed along with those thin scars at Ruby's back.

“Oh Weiss.. I..I didnt heard you coming..umm..sorry” Ruby startled as she saw Weiss was at the door , frozen, while she quickly put on her t-shirt. 

“Uhh.. its..fine..” the heiress tried hardly to hide her blush. But her pale white skin didnt helped much.

“How's the scars?” Weiss walked toward Ruby.

“Fully healed as it has removes the stitches three days ago. But left with thin scars” Ruby rubbed her back.

She look at the heiress, with her hair down. She look so cute in my clothes!! Ruby screamed in her heart.

“Hmm.. thanks for this Ruby” Weiss walked to the mattress.

“Uhh...it is okay you sleep down here?” Ruby asked.

“Fine for me” Weiss sat down on the mattress. Ruby then move herself to the switch and turned off the light, and walked to her bed.

“Goodnight Weiss” Ruby said in affectionate way.

“G-goodnight..Ruby” she replied back as she leaned inside the blanket, trying so hard to control her blush.

-In Yang room-

“Are you fucking serious?” Blake glared at Yang.

Yang laughed, “Look like you gonna sleep with me on my bed, kitty cat” Yang smirked plus with winked.Actually, Yang hide another mattress when Blake change her clothes.

“Just.. dont do ridiculous thing” Blake said as she still glared at her.Yang raised her arms, “woop, nope”

“Make yourself comfortable. I'm gonna check on Ruby” Yang said as she walked out the room. Blake glazed over the brawler room. She sighed, never she thought she gonna sleep with her dream crush. And yes, Blake had huge crush on Yang.

Then she heard Yang walked in the room.

“How is she?”

“She's fine. Funny thing is she put ice queen on the floor” Yang laughed. Blake laughed along.

“Welp, I'm sleepy right now. Come kitty cat, lets get some good sleep” Yang turned off the switch and walked to her bed. Blake blushed in the dark as she leaned beside her crush.

-In Ruby room-

Weiss cant even sleep. She groaned. Many thoughts ran through her mind. And one of them is the situation now.

Weiss sit up. She looked around the room. Guess that the room just simple and neat. She stood up and walked around the room, slowly, as she does not want to disturb the dolt sleeping. Soft snoring escaped from that dolt mouth.Soon, she reached her desk.

She saw a sketchbook.She drawed? The heiress never saw she drawing. Except for the goofy drawing of Professor Port, back when her first class with that stupid dolt.

Slowly, her hand flipped the covers. She gasped, as she saw a beautiful drawing of two person, the small girl receiving the red cloak that big enough for her around her, with her head down and tears on her cheek. Another one is wearing white cloaked, kneeled down opposite from the small girl, smiled widely as she place the red cloak around of the crying girl.Scatter rose petals, white and red. Soon, she understood, as she remembered Ruby's cloak.This must be her mother and her. She's touched at the drawing, as if it had emotion on it.

She then closed the sketchbook as she heard something rambling and shuffling noises from the bed.

She ran towards Ruby, who seems had another nightmares. Weiss cursed Yang under her breath for those horror movie.

She then patted Ruby's hair, hoping that she would calm down. Ruby didnt shrieked like before this but her shaking enough to make the heiress worried.

“shhh..Ruby...you are fine now” she rubbed her leader locks as she sit beside her. Never she thought that she helping someone to calm down. And she suck at it.

Suddenly she felt arms wrapping on her waist. Looking down, she found that Ruby wrapped her arms around her, while sobbing.

“W-Weiss... can..you..sleep with m-me? I'm.. s-scared” Ruby said under her sobbing as she look up, meet Weiss face.

Weiss think for a moment. For Ruby sake, Weiss.

Weiss nodded as she shifted herself into Ruby's bed. She then laid beside her leader.

“Thanks, Weiss” Ruby weakly smiled as she hugged Weiss. It was out of her sense, but not for Weiss. Weiss stiffen and awkwardly hugged back Ruby.

------------------------------------

a/n : Another update!

another progress of whiterose. Still had difficulties on describing.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
61.3K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
2K 43 16
(I don't own anything. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and all art work belongs to their respective owners)
8.9K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...