Jealousy ( A Dean Ambrose And...

By luvvug

It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happ... More

New Story New Writer
The Return Of .. PT1
The Return Of .. PT2
The return of the Frenemies
Devistative
2 Broken Hearts
It's official
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Update
29
Chapter 30 situation
30
31
32
33
34
Update Situation
35
36
THANK YOU ALL
NOT AN UPDATE/HELP
37
38
39
40
41
42

I love April

2.2K 41 10
By luvvug

Finn's POV
I was walking around the backstage area and saw April talking to Dean. There was something about her. The way she skipped to the ring , or her adorable laugh , and her huge smile everytime someone would talk to her, just everything about her was perfect and seeing her comeback promo made me smile. I never thought I would feel this way about somebody but now that I do my chest just hurts everytime I see her. And I'm not a guy that believes in this but i really think that I'm in Love. Yeah love. L O V E . I love April.

Deans POV
When April walked away I couldn't believe what i heard. She was single?!? No more Punk??! Why am I so happy you may ask? Because I liked her. Yeah .. I never told anyone but Roman and Seth back in our shield days, we are still very good friends we just don't share the same locker room anymore. But April Mendez / Aj Lee stole my heart in 2012 when I debuted. I watched every single one of her matches ever since then. If i missed one I would always go in YouTube and re watched it. I was gonna tell her how I felt intill I saw her and Phil talking about something. I didn't know what they were talking about but he started to lean in, he was about to kiss her but she rejected it and gave him a hug instead. While they were hugging Phil saw me looking their way and he gave me a smirk then kissed her neck. I was so mad. I walked off into my lockeroom. 2 minutes later Renee asked me out and I said yes. 5 years strong . but the whole time .. I loved April.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1K 36
Dean and AJ are in love, however Stephanie and Hunter doesn't want them to date because it's not best for business. So, Dean and AJ are secretly dati...
10.7K 484 45
Its about a girl named AJ who is divas champion and a boy named Dean Ambrose who finally meet eachother but at first have a hard time getting along D...
19.6K 368 31
Finn Balor and Bayley. After being shot down by Sasha Banks, Finn's main goal is to only focus on his career and NOTHING ELSE. Finn, however is not p...
13.8K 350 36
Renee and Shayne has been bestfriends since kindergarten until Shayne moved away. Years later Renee is now a WWE interviewer and is dating WWE supers...