The Bad Seed ~{BxB}~

By vxwrath

Chace Andrews has the most amazing boyfriend he could ever wish for. The only downside? Chace's relationship... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

13

830 18 3
By vxwrath

Jason P.O.V

Before we noticed it our little meeting that we had went on longer than we expected.

"Oh shit the cafeteria is empty." Brooke said looking around. "I've been trying to tell you all that but you guys were too into your Chace talk." Mikey said raising his hand to his chest. "But yet you still stayed." Brooke said. "I fucking hate Statistics thats why." Mikey said crossing his arms. "We better get back to class then, I'm surprised nobody has caught us." Kristen said. "Oooh are we bad like Chace now." Mikey said shaking his hands but I punched his arm. "Ow it was a joke chill bro." Mikey said rubbing his arm.

"Well me and Kristen have the same class and your guys class is right next door right?" Brooke asked. I nodded my head and so did Mikey. "Well lets get walking together then idiots." Brooke said. "We'll come up with an excuse on why we were late while we walk." Kristen said throwing her bag over her shoulder. "Just say we were helping the fucking library or something." I said opening the door to the hallways for them. "Jason always a gentleman but no one would believe we were in the library not even the librarian goes in their." Brooke said while we all were walking down the hall. "We can make fake tardy passes?" Kristen suggested. "Uhh we better think of something quick cause class is right around the corner." I said and as we took a right, we ran into him. Well him specifically making out with Dean.

Chace was leaned against a locker his hands wrapped around Dean's neck and Dean's hands holding onto Chace's waist. I was furious and red in the face. I wanted to tear Dean apart from Chace and punch him in the goddamn face until he was unrecognizable so Chace wouldn't be able to kiss him anymore. But I had to keep cool and not let them know that it bothered me. I'm the nice guy I had to be the bigger person. There goes the boy who has my heart and keeps toying with it. I wanted to punch Dean but also want to cry... Fuck I love Chace.

Brooke fake coughed loud enough for them to hear. They quickly separated and fixed their hair pretending we hadn't just seen that. Chace looked shocked seeing Brooke, Mikey, and Kristen but when his eyes landed on me his mouth opened but he didn't say anything. "Guess the party wasn't enough for you guys to make out." Brooke said crossing her arms. "B-Brooke.. I'm.. I'm" Chace stuttered, it almost sounded like he was going to apologize. But he looked at Dean for a quick second, Dean raised one eyebrow causing Chace's whole demeanor to change. "Actually the party wasn't enough." Chace said grabbing Dean's chin and pulling it towards him. They kissed for a few seconds in front of us until Chace finally let go. "Hope you enjoy living this low... You make me sick." Brooke said flipping her hair.

Chace and Dean looked at each other and erupted in laughter causing Brooke to crack. "I am your best friend and know this isn't you! Chace ditch that low life and come back to us we won't forgive you easily but it's better than him!" Brooke said pointing at Dean. "It's like what you told me when I was in love with him he's bad news Chace stop being an idiot!" Brooke said. We all had gone silent. I honestly gave props to Brooke cause if she hadn't snapped like that it could have been me.

Chace looked down. "I don't care about you guys anymore you're all fake." he said. "We're the fake ones?? I hope you still believe that when Dean breaks your heart and you'll realize you have no friends and are all alone you freaking asshole!" Brooke said getting closer to Chace's face but Mikey held her back. "Screw you horny virgin that's the only reason you're pissed at me because you didn't get some from Dean!" Chace spat back at Brooke. She tried to lunge towards Chace but Mikey was still holding her back. Chace rolled his eyes. "Let's just go now." he said to Dean. But before they turned and left a loud stern voice called out.

"What the hell is going on here?!?" The principal roared. Mikey quickly let go of Brooke and she quickly fixed her hair. He came towards us with a scared teacher behind him. Chace didn't turn around to face the principal he kept looking down and thats when I noticed... his eyes were red. He was high.

"I'm not going to ask again!" The principal asked again. Teachers started to poke their heads outside their doors to see what was the noise. "Nothing sir the four of us were just coming from our study group session in the library." Kristen said in the most innocent voice. "Library? No one ever goes in there... Anyways then why did I hear yelling just now?" The principal said but now in a lower voice. "We didn't know we were talking that loud." Mikey said with a nervous laugh.

"And what about you two?" the principal said to Dean and Chace. "We're with them." Dean said quickly. "Actually-" Brooke said but was cut off. "Young man look at me when I'm talking to you!" The principal said directly towards Chace. Chace hesitated at first but finally faced him. The principal noticed Chace's red eyes and shook his head in disappointment and looked at Dean. "You too huh?" The principal said. Dean shrugged his shoulders "What can I say?" Dean said. "I expect it from you Mister Calderone but you Chace? I'm disappointed." the principal said. "You four go get tardy passes and straight back to class if I see you guys wandering again it'll be detention! And you two come with me." he continued to say and then walked away with Dean and Chace following him.

"That was rough." I said sighing.

"I hate to be the one to say it but I think we lost Chace." Brooke said frowning. "I was way too bitchy, now he'll never come back." she added. "No I think you just said the truth." I said. Brooke looked at me with a surprised look. "Really?" Brooke said. "Yeah you put him in his place." Mikey said. Then we turned around to walk to get our tardy passes.

***

Chace P.O.V

-Before the Argument-

"Dean I have to go back to class already." I said in annoyance. "C'mon just stay for a lil bit I get lonely up here." Dean said grabbing my hand. "You won't feel lonely when you get to class." I said getting my hand back from his. "Chace you're no fun." Dean said pouting. "Fine I'll stay a bit but I have to get to class later." I said sitting against the wall. "Sweet!" Dean said with a dumb smile on his face. He invited me to the roof of the school for lunch today but lunch had ended already and he was keeping me sorta hostage.

"Hello Chace?" Dean said waving his hands in my face. "What?" I said confusingly, I guess I wasn't paying attention to what he said. "You totally spaced out on me... Am I that boring?" Dean said sadly. "Shut up no you're not I guess I was thinking.." I said looking into the sky.

"About Jason?" Dean asked and from the corner of my eye I saw that he was staring at me. "Yeah kinda and also my crappy friends." I said pulling my sweater closer since it was really windy. I felt Dean's hand on my thigh. "Look if your friends wanna keep ignoring you, not wanna talk to you, or support you, and wanna take sides then are they really friends? They sound fake to me." Dean said. "Chace you're not a bad person... You're the sweetest person I know. You're too kind to those jerks who try to control you. If it were me I'd drop them." Dean continued saying. "I can't just stop drop them. I know they talk bad about me and stuff but I kinda do deserve it for kissing you. I still care about them they're my friends.." I said hugging my knees. "I'm sure they'll get over it and talk to me again... I hope." I said now feeling sad. "I think Ima go back to class now." I said standing up. Dean gave me a long sigh in return. "They really don't deserve someone like you." He said genuinely and it made my heart kinda warm. I don't know what I would have done without Dean's friendship. I would've been a complete mess but it's nice with Dean because sometimes hanging with him makes me forget the situation I'm in.

"Wait before you go." Dean said pulling a lighter from his jackets pocket. "Wanna hit this real quick?" he asked holding up a small joint. I looked at him surprised but rolled my eyes. "Fuck it fine." I said.

***

"I think we passed my class already." I said giggling. Dean chuckled back. "All these damn halls look the same how are we supposed to know where our class is?" Dean said. "Exactly!" I said loudly causing me and Dean to laugh out loud. "Wow we are really stoned." Dean said leaning against a locker. "213!" I said realizing I finally found my class. "Well this is my stop." I said walking to where Dean was. "You sure you'll be fine?" Dean said raising one of his eyebrows. "Yeah I can chill." I said. When I'm faded with Dean he just becomes 100 percent cooler and I'm less on edge while with him. When I'm with Dean not high, I feel intimidated and anxious. But when I'm with him while like this I just feel so happy and relaxed. Dean is just such a great good guy! Way better than the asshole Dean that he used to be. I love being with him plus bonus points Dean is really really attractive. I could see why the whole school wanted to bang him. Hell I'd wish to too! He's just a real sexy bad boy.

"Well aren't you gonna go in? And why do you keep smiling at me like that." Dean said laughing a little bit. "I can't help it... You're just a real..." I grabbed his jacket and leaned closer to him. "A real good friend." I pulled his jacket so Dean can get closer to me. Dean was taller than me so I looked up and I could feel his breath on me. Our faces got closer and our lips both met. Surprisingly it was a sweet and soft kiss. But then reality hit me in the face.

"Dean I c-can't.." I pulled away. "I shouldn't have done that... it's the drugs I think." I said looking down. "Hey there's no reason why we can't do this." Dean said lifting my chin up with his finger. We stared at each other and stayed like that for a moment while Dean licked his lips. "But like I said me and you are just friends... and plus Jason...and Brooke and-" I said but Dean quickly switched our places and roughly slammed me against the lockers.

"Ow!" I said. "Screw them Chace." Dean said and crashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around Dean's neck so we can deepen the kiss. This time the kiss wasn't so sweet. Dean shoved his tongue down my throat and I bit his lip. Dean grinded his hips onto mine and I could feel his growing member along mine. "Fuck" Dean said in between our sloppy kisses. Moments later we were interrupted by a loud cough.

"Guess the party wasn't enough for you guys to make out." I heard Brooke say... I pulled away from Dean and saw she was alongside with Jason, Mikey, and Kristen.

***

"Two weeks detention and you're parents will be contacted." The principal said to me. I managed to lie to him saying that it was my first time ever doing drugs and I only did it cause I was peer pressured. Dean got a worse punishment since he's been caught doing this kinda stuff multiple times. "It won't happen again sir, I learned my lesson." I said giving my most sincere look.

"How much trouble?" Dean asked as I walked out of the principals office. "Just detention but I'm only scared whats gonna happen when I get home." I tried to act calm and collected while with Dean but inside I'm actually freaking panicking. My parents were really strict against drugs and all that kind of stuff.

"Hey wanna go somewhere?" Dean asked. Normally I'd say yes no doubt, but after what happened I didn't want to be around Dean. I wanted to just go home face my consequences, cry, and then sleep.

"I don't think so, you know considering the fact that they just called my parents and all." I said. "I'll see you here tomorrow though." I said trying to not disappoint him anymore. "Yeah about that.." Dean said rubbing his neck.

"I kinda got suspended for the rest of the week." he said. My eyes widened since today was a Tuesday. "This is gonna be the longest three days of my life." I said realizing that I was gonna be alone at school all week. "We can go out maybe after school? I'll pick you up?" Dean said. "I'll for sure be grounded." I said. Dean gave a long sigh and crossed his arms.

"Well I guess I'll see you next week?" Dean said. I nodded and half smiled. "You'll be okay?" Dean asked sweetly. "I'll be fine, bye." I said. But before I walked away Dean kissed my cheek. "Bye." he said. He walked away and I gave a small wave even though his back was turned to me. This week is gonna be real tough I thought to myself.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5K 20
(BOYxBOY STORY) ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™โค๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™โค๐Ÿ’œ Cole Matthews has the most perfect life you could imagine. He's the quarterback of his High School's football tea...
16K 672 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
2.2K 75 36
Austin is a fragile boy. Or that's what he would like you to think. Running from his past is all he knows how to do. He thought he was safe. But the...
1.2M 41.4K 47
The son of the schools old, but famous, QB jock and head cheerleader - Andrew Simmons. He was supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one...