The Internship -Justin Bieber-

By escapehemmings

Ivory Bell moved all the way to New York for one thing only. To get an internship at Pattie Mallette's fashio... More

Chapter 1: The internship
Chapter 2: Douchebag alert
Chapter 3: The photoshoot
Chapter 4: The run in
Chapter 5: Infuriating models
Chapter 6: Common ground
Chapter 7: The big surprise
Chapter 8: Mother and son
Chapter 9: Lashing out
Chapter 10: Trapped together
Chapter 11: An absurd idea
Chapter 12: Last minute request
Chapter 13: Fashion launch disaster
Chapter 14: Drunk acts
Chapter 15: The ticket
Chapter 16: 2 AM kiss
Chapter 17: More than a pretty face
Chapter 18: The surprise party
Chapter 20: Family Relationships
Chapter 21: Mother and Daughter
Long time no update!
Chapter 22: The Gig and the Special Surprise
Chapter 23: The Aftermath
Chapter 24: Blue Blazers and Blue Eyes
Chapter 25: Gentle Touches and Unspoken Promises
Chapter 26: A Flame In The Heart
Chapter 27: It's A Date
Chapter 28: One On One
Chapter 29: The Love Spot
Chapter 30: Summer Heat
2019 Watty Nominations!
Chapter 31: Looking Out For You
Chapter 32: Out Of Reach
Chapter 33: Teary Eyed
Chapter 34: The Last Touch

Chapter 19: Night at the Pig's Pen

4.4K 182 14
By escapehemmings

Its been so long since I've last updated and I am so so so sorry! I took a course in July and it was so time consuming since we literally packed 5 months of assignments and lessons into a month so it was super stressful and unfortunately, I decided to take another course in the month of August so I don't think I'll have much time to update, but I will try my best!

Again, I am so sorry for the lack of updates. I want to update, but its been a little difficult to find the time to sit down and write with everything going on. 

~

Ivory Bell:

Monday and Tuesday goes by incredibly slowly. 

I look at the clock on the wall and frown when I notice it's only 2 PM. Justin's show is later on tonight and I'm excited to see him perform. I invited Jonah and Josephine as he said to invite my friends and besides Marco, they were they only friends I had around at the studio. 

I told Marco to come as well. He lied at first and said he had work, but I persuaded him to join us, telling him that Justin isn't entirely as bad he may seem to be. 

Unfortunately things at the studio have been tense. Savannah and her friends are constantly glaring at me and Zoe seems to be the only one who isn't rolling her eyes at me every time I walk into the room. Sometimes she walks past me when I'm working and compliments me on my shoes or whatever I'm working on while Savannah glares at us until we notice and she scurries away.

Ms Mallette also seems to dislike me even more than I possibly thought she could ever since the incident occurred between her and Justin. Maia doesn't seem to notice it, that or she simply does not care, but I do and I hate it. Having the woman you work for hate you isn't the best feeling in the world. I want to apologize, but I don't know how to approach her without making the situation worst in any way.

When its time to leave the studio, I can't help but feel a little giddy. I end up riding the elevator down with Zoe, Savannah and a few other interns who were leaving for the night. Zoe smiles at me sweetly however Savannah keeps a cold face. 

Sometimes I wonder about her as there are moments where she talks to me in a sickeningly sweet  voice and then other times she goes back to glaring at me. 

When I push the studio doors open, I let out a sigh of relief. There's a strong breeze blowing through the streets of streets of New York City and I find it refreshing as I've been cooped up in the studio for many long hours. 

I take the subway home and as soon as I arrive to my apartment, I get ready to take a shower. After washing up, I let my hair dry and try to decide on an outfit for tonight. 

Once I picked out my clothes, I started to style my hair. I was excited to see Justin preform tonight. Since he hasn't been coming around to the studio anymore, we started to text and call each other. It's only been a few days, but I find it strange not running into him at my internship or dealing with our usual banter. 

At the studio, Justin would text me every now and then I would reply during my breaks or whenever Maia wasn't pestering me to complete every little task she gave me. 

Last night after I got home from my internship I took the time to work on my designs when Justin texted me around 12 AM after his band practice. He wanted to know if I was awake and if I could talk over the phone. Justin called me and we ended up walking for hours about anything, really. 

Even though I woke up with major eye bags, I didn't regret staying up to talk to him. It was so strange how much I enjoyed listening to him talk. I found his voice to be soothing when he wasn't yelling or being annoying. 

Justin is also a very good listener. I found myself telling him things that I never thought I would have. It was so weird to think how much we both despised each other and now close we somehow have gotten over the past few weeks. 

At 7:30 Marco arrived to my apartment and later around 8, Josephine and Jonah arrived to my place so we could all carpool there together. 

I was a little worried at first about Marco meeting my work friends, but surprisingly, they all got along really well. He was a little tense at first, but he slowly eased into the conversation and started to make some jokes. I found myself smiling throughout the entire car ride as we all laughter and joked around. 

We arrived to the Pig's Pen about fifteen minutes to 9. I noticed how different the pub was compared to Marcellos. The buildings around it were dingy looking however the Pig's Pen was able to stand out from everything around it.

The place was visibly old, but the bright pink neon sign above the doors illuminated the dark sky, catching everyone's attention. Two figures leaned against the old, red brick wall of the pub with cigarettes between their fingers and I watched as they talked without a single care in the world.

Once everyone piled out of Jonah's car, we all headed into the pub together. On the inside, the bar was dimly lit with tables scattered around the place. Off on the side, there was a bar with an incredibly large display of alcohol behind it. The place wasn't extremely packed or busy which was nice. I noticed everyone seemed to be more relaxed around here. 

In the back there was an little space opened up where the performers could set up their equipment and thats when I took notice of Justin and his band setting up. 

At that moment, Justin had brought his head up from his guitar and our eyes locked on each other. The sudden eye contact took me by surprise and I felt my heart beat start to race as I felt my insides nervously twist. 

Justin smiled at me and then proceeded to put down his guitar and work his way through the mess of tables to reach us. 

The radiant smile on his face does not leave his face and I find myself going red in the face. "I'm glad you could make it," Justin grins at me momentarily when he's finally reached us.

"Ya well my plans got canceled so I thought why not seeing I had nothing better to do." I find myself teasing him which makes him playfully roll his eyes at me.

Justin then turns to my friends and greats Joanh with some sort of handshake hug and smiles at Josephine before turning to Marco who is standing off to the sides, looking anywhere but Justin's face.

The brown eyed boy glances at me and I shrug. He nods before turning back to face Marco, sticking a hand out in front of him.  "I'm Justin. I know we got off to a bit of a rough start, but let me prove to you that I am not a complete asshole." 

I feel nervous at first as Marco looks down at Justin's hand with no interest what so ever, but he then takes Justin's hand and shakes it. "I'm Marco," he replies lowly, "I hope Ivy is right about you." 

His words make Justin glance back at me with a semi surprised and amused look on his face and I look down, a little shy to meet his eyes. 

Justin takes us to the back and he introduces his band members to us. There's Ronny who plays the bass, Gil who plays the drums and Maverick who switches between the guitar and piano. All the guys, except Gil, are covered in tattoos here and there. They are all friendly to us and when Justin leaves to buy the whole groups some drinks, his friends start to take interest in my right away.

"So, Ivory, is it?" Maverick asks as he tunes the electric guitar in his hands. His deep blue eyes look up to meet my eyes for a second with a sly look clear on his face. 

"I go by Ivy." I try to sound as casual as I can, but I find myself being extra awkward and nervous around these guys. Maybe its because they are total strangers or maybe its just because their Justin's friends/bandmates. I try to tell myself that it isn't because of the latter. 

 Maverick smiles, running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. The guys start to ask me questions about Justin and about myself and I find myself instantly getting flustered. I know they're teasing me and I glare at my friends who just watch in amusement.

When Justin returns with all the drinks, he instantly takes notice of the sinister looks his band members hold and frowns, "Well shit, what did you guys even say to her?" 

Ronny waves him off casually, "Nothing, nothing." 

Gil smirks, twiddling with a drumstick between his fingers. "We were just getting to know your friend Ivy over here." He pushes back his long wavy hair out of his face to reveal the scar that runs over the side of his jaw. 

"You guys are all little shits. Leave her alone." Justin glares at them, but we all know he's joking as all the guys crack up. We leave to grab our seats at a table somewhere in the middle of the pub and I instantly hear the guys start to tease Justin when I'm not even an earshot away. I feel my cheeks go red again. 

Once we're all settled around the table with our drinks, we start to chat until the guys announce themselves to the crowd in the pub. 

Their music is great and I find myself being completely blown away by the sound of Justin's singing. He looked so alive in front of the crowd as he sung with his friends. It was so entertaining to just see him like that. It was different than what I usually saw from him.

I can't exactly explain it, but he just looked more alive up there with his guitar in his hand and a microphone in front of him. 

There was no trace of miserable or repulsive aura that hung on him when we first met. The feeling I saw within him was absolutely euphoric. I loved it. 

Every now and then our eyes would meet during their performance and he even winked at me at one point which, unfortunately, all my friends noticed as Josephine started to nudge me jokingly and the two guys bursted out laughing. 

Near the end, I pulled out my phone and decided to take a video of the performance. I focused on the band in front of me before panning out towards the crowd of people who have gathered to listen.

I then take in how many people were actually here and how crowded its gotten since we first got here. Everyone was loving the music and it put a smile on my face as I turned back to focus on the band.

After many songs and lots of drinks, the guys eventually came to end. "Thank you, the Pig's Pen! We are The Scarlett Door and we'll see you guys soon!" Gil shouted into his own mic as the crowd clapped. 

"The Scarlett Door, huh." I arch an eyebrow at Justin as I brought the guys some cold water to drink down. They were all sweaty, but still running on the adrenaline. 

Justin chuckles, "We're still working on a name." 

"I never said I didn't like it." I reply.

 He smiles at me and once again, I feel my heart beat pick up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I'm terrible at coming up with band names and that was the only one that didn't make me cringe so we i'm just going to stick with the scarlet door haha.

AGAIN I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES! This chapter was really uninteresting and I'm really sorry. I will try to update if I can, but I'm not sure if I'll have much time to write due to my summer course and I apologize in advance.

Hope everything is well with you guys and I hope you're all having an amazing summer! Thank you for all the constant love and support my lovelies.

-Diana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
194K 3.5K 34
justinbieber started following you. justinbieber liked your post. New message from justinbieber. Highest ranking: #1 in Bieber The book that started...
268K 9.2K 42
What would happen if you got stuck in an elevator with Justin Bieber for 48 hours? // (C) Rauhlgarden Wattpad, 2017
874K 23.2K 64
She was asked to do a favor for her twin sister, she never knew it meant switching places with her while her sister went traveling the world, she n...