My Brother is My Mate ?

By ptvotp

Maddie is just a small town girl. She finds her mate , and urges to reject him but she can't. Who is her mate... More

My Brother is My Mate ?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note.
Chapter 28
Chapter 31
Authors Note!!!
SEQUELLLL

Chapter 10

7.5K 300 6
By ptvotp

SONG FOR CHAPTER ^
Maddies POV.

No, no kids yet. I'm not ready.I'm only 18 . I can't have kids I'm not married and I'm so young.

"Colton, what if I don't want pups."

"W-Why wouldn't you?"

"Colton we literally just became mates 2 weeks ago and we aren't married I just, I don't know."

"Ok. We will figure this out, you're coming home tonight so, we can talk more later. Get some sleep."

My eyelids felt heavy, and with that I fell into a deep sleep.

COLTON'S POV

"Is everything ready? Yes. No. She said because we aren't married. Ok bye. "

I was planning a Welcome Home party at the last minute for her. I was also planning to propose. I took her mother to look for rings. Maddie woke up around 6 AM and won't be released till around 2 PM and it was now 1:45. We looked for a ring and I found the perfect one.

Big, sparkly Princess cut and perfect for her fit little finger.

God I love this girl. I hope she chooses to have my children. Either way I will respect her decision but she really doesn't have a choice. She was only about a week and a half along.

*******A/N******

I'm sorry it took so long. I was messing around with my friend and I picked up a towel and it went over my head and it latched on to my industrial piercing and I ripped it ,

I was in so much pain. It's fine now tho.

SORRY ITS SHORT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 882 26
I don't know about you, but if I had one chance to find true love I would go for it. Maria has always wanted to find her mate, but you can...
223K 7.2K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...
5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...
139K 6.1K 23
For Mason, not only must he deal with finding his mate. But add into the mix, an ex-lover, an abused mate, who suffers from memory loss. How can he p...