Lost Love | Klaus Mikaelson |

By Kaelyn_Fray

Alessia Salvatore is Stefan's twin sister. She was left behind and forgotten about by her brothers who were u... More

Masquerade - Edited
Rose - Edited
Katerina - Edited
The Last Dance - Edited
Klaus - Edited
The Last Day
As I Lay Dying
The Birthday
The Hybrid
End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Recking
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The New Deal
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
Timeline
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness

The Sun Also Rises

11.4K 219 7
By Kaelyn_Fray

Everything was making a turn to the worse as the night was continuing. For herself, her family and people around them. She had soon learnt that Jenna was being used in the sacrifice instead she knew that Stefan was not going to let Elena lose someone else who she loved.

Alessia hopes she can get to her brother before he would do anything reckless. Whilst Damon on the other hand was up to something else as usual.

The two of them both are suffering from the fatal werewolf bite but had decided to keep it between the two of them for the time being. It was best that anyone especially Stefan couldn't know.

They didn't know how he would take it right now. She could feel slight effects from the bite as it was starting to grow worse.

Occasionally she would pull up her sleeve to see the bite become more infected. Alessia was on her way to meet Stefan and the others at the old abandoned house where they were calling base for the night. Where bonnie have been hiding out for the past few weeks, Klaus was unaware that Bonnie was alive.

Arriving at the abandoned house she met Stefan, Bonnie and Elijah out front it seemed that they were discussing something, she then joined into the conversation.

"Why did he take Jenna?" Bonnie asked looking to both men. Alessia stood by Elijah where she was then noticed.

"A punishment for meddling" Elijah explained to her before turning the attention over to Alessia.

"Alessia" He spoke fondly before smiling to her.

"Elijah" She smiled back before turning to her twin.

Stef, I'm sorry for..." She started to apologies before being cut off when pulling into a tight embrace of her twin.

"Forget it, I'm just happy that you're all okay" He reassured her softly whilst she looked upset knowing that she wasn't all fine.

"I'm okay Stef" She lied back to him but it seemed he didn't notice.

After a few moments of them hugging they both pulled apart going back on track what was being discussed before. "Klaus was going to use Tyler and Caroline. But Alessia and Damon rescued them." Stefan told Bonnie looking to Alessia after naming her in it.

"I couldn't let them die. Knowing on Klaus he probably has back up werewolf's and vampires like how he got Jenna" She spoke truthfully only Bonnie had noticed the way Alessia spoke of Klaus was more familiar whilst Stefan was totally obvious to it.

"Then we need to go. Now. Before Jenna's been sacrificed. I can kill Klaus myself." Bonnie was eager to go and kill Klaus before it all happened, Stefan was the one to talk sense to her.

"Bonnie...If you use that much power, you'll be dead. We've already been through this. It's not an option." He told her calmly.

"Neither is letting Jenna die." Bonnie answered defensively. "Well, Stefan would agree with you." Bonnie and Alessia both looked confused not knowing what Elijah had meant.

"We're going to offer another vampire. One that he'll want more. Me." Alessia looked to her brother shaking her head hoping he wasn't that stupid.

"Stef don't" She begged him but it seemed like he already made up his mind. "I have to" She didn't agree with him. "You don't have to. It'll be too late, it's already been decided that it would be Jenna" Stefan was still thinking of sacrificing himself instead but Alessia knew it was already too late.

Whilst Bonnie was using a locater spell to find where Klaus was holding the sacrifice, Alessia had asked Bonnie for an favour of her own. "I need you to do a spell for me. I need you to link me and Stefan together" She asked the witch politely.

Bonnie seemed confused of why she was asking it. "Okay but why?" She asked casually.

"Just do it!" She snapped almost. If she was linked to Stefan it meant that Klaus couldn't kill him. He wouldn't kill her. He still loved her after all the years as did she.

Bonnie then completed the linking spell, agreeing to keep if from Stefan. The witch did a locater spell where Klaus was holding the ritual.

After finding out the information Alessia went outside to where stefan and Elijah were waiting.  "Bonnie did the locater spell. They're at Steven's Quarry" She informed the two. "I'll head over there first and you'll follow with Bonnie when it's time." Her brother told them but she interjected.

"I'm coming with you" She told him

"You need to stay here where it's safe" He was protective over his sister but could see she was just as protective over him too.

Both were both as stubborn as each other. It was no point of trying to talk her out of it too.

"Fine" He answered giving in. "Just as the moon hits its final phase. She's to stay hidden until then. He cannot know that she's alive." Elijah continued to tell them in on the plan of Bonnie being their secret weapon.

As they were about to leave Stefan turned back to look at Elijah.
M "You're very honorable" He commented to her brother.

"Are you? Because this whole plan is, um, it's contingent upon your honor, Elijah." Alessia still didn't understand what had happened that caused the rift between Klaus and Elijah. Enough to make him want to kill his own brother.

"I won't fail you." Elijah is an honorable man, a man of his words. When it comes to family he would do anything to save them, Alessia knew that quite well.

"Klaus is your brother. I know I've wanted to kill my brother a thousand times. I've never been able to." Stefan was speaking the truth, after all that Damon has done they were still family after all.

"Well, Klaus was not my only brother. I had siblings; parents. I had a family. Over the centuries, Klaus hunted them down one by one and he took them from me. He scattered them across the seas where their bodies could not be found."

Before the fire, Klaus already had Kol and Finn daggered in boxes both with good reasons. Kol was impulsive and reckless. Whilst Finn was a bore. Klaus must have daggered Rebekah for some reason that she yet to find out.

"You want revenge." He commented. "Sometimes there's honor in revenge, Stefan. I won't fail you." she hopes that Elijah would back out and see sense. "Please end this."

The Salvatore twins arrived at the Quarry at the top of the hill looking down at the ritual that was taking place. Alessia looked to see that there were rings of fire with people inside of them, both Elena and Jenna was being held. Klaus was the first to notice them both.

"I don't recall you two being on the guest list." He spoke referring to the Salvatore twins making Jenna and Elena both look up. Elena was the one to gasp not expecting them to be there.

"We're here to talk" Stefan spoke taking the lead whilst Alessia stood next to him not saying anything.

"Very well, then" Klaus answered looking to Jenna briefly then vampire speeding up to the top of the cliff before walking over to Alessia and Stefan calmly.

"What can I do for you, Mr. Salvatore and Miss Salvatore" He greeted looking to the twins, smirking to Alessia a little.

"You don't need to kill Jenna. I'll take her place." Stefan spoke of his plan making Klaus be taken upon surprise a little. Alessia looked over to her old lover in hopes of him reading her mind almost for him to not let Stefan take Jenna's place.

"Oh, I don't know. I rather appreciate the symmetry of three women "Klaus began saying before walking towards the two siblings.

"Three goddesses-- Sacrificed at nature's altar." She rolled her eyes to him hearing him talk about another woman in front of her.

"Don't play games with me. You'll get what you want either way." Stefan was tired of games not wanting Klaus to waste any more time. "Stefan, you don't need to do this" She pleaded to her brother trying to make him see sense.

"You're quite the hero, aren't you? I've heard that about you." He commented. "

Just make the trade. Me for Jenna." Stefan didn't want to play any games with Klaus but Alessia knew he had already made up his mind about it but she knew on the other hand Klaus wouldn't kill her brother.

A few moments later they all walked down the hill to where the Elena and Jenna were waiting. Klaus had a stake in his hand too.

"Quite the predicament. You know, it's funny, all this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan, granting your wish." Klaus spoke referring to Stefan who was ready to sacrifice himself for Elena who was not taking it very well. "

Stefan" Elena spoke sadly not wanting to him to give his life away.

"It's okay" Still with a stake in his hand Klaus pointed it between Jenna and Stefan.

"Well. Who's it going to be, Elena?" Giving her the choice. "No." He had other ideas of what to do instead.

"Oh, don't worry. There's actually no choice"

In the next moment, Klaus used his vampire spear to stake Stefan in the back causing both Stefan and Alessia scream in pain but causing Stefan to crumble down the ground. Whilst Alessia could bear it enough.

"No! Stefan! No!" Elena screamed out watching her boyfriend lying on the ground. Klaus ripped out the stake out of Stefan; s back but leaving enough wood in his back to cause him pain.

"I have other plans for your boyfriend. I want him alive. But for now,..." Klaus began saying to them but cut it short before snapping Stefan's neck making both Stefan and Alessia to fall to the ground.

It was then in that moment he had noticed that what he did to Stefan happened to Alessia as well. He was all caught up in the moment and didn't realize that Alessia was caught in it too.

"Alessia!" He gasped looking shocked as he saw her looking motionless on the floor. He appeared at her side in seconds checking to see if she was all okay.

"What have you done?" He asked softly to himself referring to Alessia linking herself to Stefan.

Elena had noticed how Klaus was concerned for Alessia it was like he knew her, she couldn't remember Stefan or Damon saying anything to her.

"You know Alessia?" The doppelganger asked just being a nosey bitch interfering. "Its none of your business, doppleganger" He snapped coldly before standing back up to return to the ritual that was still happening.

"Whenever you're ready, Greta." He commented looking over to Greta who was ready to complete the second part of the ritual. Greta began chanting the next part of the spell that put out the ring of fire that was surrounding Jenna, it was time for her to die.

"No." Elena cried not wanting her aunt to die. "Your turn" He turned to Jenna. "No, Jenna, no!" The doppelganger sobbed whilst attempting to get to Jenna but the fire that surrounded her got bigger. Jenna just turned to look at her as a way of letting go.

"It's alright, Elena. I know what I have to do." There was a moment of silence before the two before Jenna used her vampire speed to bite Greta's neck, making Greta scream out in pain.

The next moment, Klaus vamp sped over to Jenna staking her in the back pulling her off Greta. Jenna fell to the ground in pain.

"Jenna, no!" Elena cried looking to her aunt. "Just turn it off. Jenna. Turn it off. You won't be scared anymore." She told her calmly, tears flowing down her face.

Klaus flipped Jenna back over onto her back and hunted over to her, staking her in the heart.

"No! Jenna! No! Jenna!" Elena cried watching her aunt being killed right in front of her.

Both Alessia and Stefan were starting to regain consciousness from the neck snap, she could still feel a stabbing pain in her back from the stake.

She needed to try to get to her brother to pull the stake out of his back so she could too be freed of the pain. Alessia heard a loud groan coming from nearby, she looked to see Stefan on the floor too. He was trying to reach the piece of wood that was in his back although he couldn't pull it out himself.

He had noticed Alessia lying on the floor too still in pain. "Lessa?" He questioned looking confused of what happened but could see there was no stake in her.

"You got Bonnie to link us together?" He asked his twin, she nodded her head answering the question.

"Yes" The Salvatore twins looked around to see Elena who was crying then to see Jenna's dead body with a stake through the heart. She was killed whilst they were out.

"No" Stefan shouted as Greta was pouring Jenna's blood into the ceremonial bowl. "I'm so sorry." He apologized to Elena but she didn't say anything about it just instead placed her finger to her lips to shush Stefan.

"Are they going to kill him?" She whispered for only the two of them to hear. "Yes" He answered back.

"It's time" Klaus declared walking over to Elena ready to finish the ritual. The circle of fire disappeared from around Elena, she had looked at him seeing he had extended his hand to her but she ignored him and got to the ground herself walking past Klaus.

Ignoring him and making her way to the altar, she looks down at Jenna's dead body for a moment. Klaus took Elena's face in his hand looking at her more closely and so he's she's looking at him.

"Thank you, Elena." He commented.

"Go to hell" She spat at him with venom. Stefan was continuing to struggle getting up to save Elena but it was no use, he then fell back down to the ground. Too weak to move. Elena stared blankly as she felt Klaus's thangs sinking into her neck, draining all the blood out of her.

Alessia watched it from afar, a smirk appeared on her lips as she watched Elena die in front of her eyes. Klaus dropped the dopplegangers body to the ground and started to walk down the steps.

"I can feel it. It's happening." He was starting to feel the effects of the curse, he looked at the full moon that seeing it taking place. Alessia could see and hear his bones beginning to crack as he started to transform, his eyes were yellow like a werewolf but had veins under like a werewolf.

"Yes. yes" He marveled feeling the wolf take over. She was amazed watching him become a full hybrid. Klaus looked down to his wife seeing how she was happy for him for breaking the curse.

Suddenly he was thrown through the air by a powerful force, the flames in the bowl regninted starting Greta. Neither Klaus and Greta knew what was happening, they watched as Bonnie was coming down the hillside chanting a spell.

Before Greta can react, Damon sneaked up behind her, snapping her neck. Killing her instantly. Damon knelt and picked up Elena's body picking her up.

"No! You were dead" Klaus screamed out in pain from Bonnie's spell she was casting to immobilize him.

Alessia was watching from the ground still unable to move from the the pain both her and Stefan was in. She could feel the stake grazing against her brother's heart.

She watched as Bonnie was using her powers against Klaus causing him to scream out in pain. The breaking of Bonnie's was all she could here. Damon pulled out the stake from Stefan's back freeing both from the pain.

It took Stefan longer to recover from it when Alessia stood up almost straight after. When getting onto her feet, Alessia almost fell back down. Feeling a little lightheaded that probably was another side effect from the bite.

She was watching as Bonnie was about to kill Klaus, she knew Elijah would be coming out soon. Klaus was lying on the ground screaming out in pain, he was at his weakest. She watched as Elijah came out of the shadows. Alessia was having second thoughts about it all but then forget about it, she needed to stop Elijah.

The youngest Salvatore ran over to Klaus and Elijah to stop him. Klaus was shocked to see Elijah, he was the last person he had expected to be here.

"Elijah?" He gasped whilst still in pain.

"Hello, brother." Elijah greeted in his normal tone before punching his arm into Klaus's chest grabbing hold of heart, gripping it.

"Elijah don't!" She begged him grabbing hold of his arm trying to make him let go but it was no use. Klaus considered Alessia's eyes begging her to do something. She could feel his pain almost.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus..." Elijah spoke whilst twisting Klaus's heart.

"I didn't bury them at sea!" Klaus screamed out to him whilst Elijah didn't believe him.

"What?" He asked. "Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them." Klaus begged him to listen to him.

"They are safe, you know he wouldn't get rid of them" She spoke up backing up Klaus.

"Elijah! Don't listen to him." Stefan yelled over. Both Stefan, Damon and Bonnie was watching the.

"Elijah. I can take you to them. I give you my word...brother." Klaus pleaded making Elijah have second thoughts.

"Always and forever" Alessia quoted what the code that the Mikaelson's went by. "Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie threatened them to make Elijah look over to the others.

"You'll die." He answered but Bonnie didn't care. "I don't care" Bonnie answered, Elijah looked down at Klaus then back up at Bonnie and Stefan.

"I'm sorry" He spoke backing out of the plan. Stefan and Bonnie ran to them trying to stop them.

"No!" Alessia knew she stay here and do nothing. She looked to Stefan, looking him right in the eyes. "I'm sorry brother" She spoke with a heavy heart before she fled with Elijah and Klaus, going through the flames. Escaping it all.

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 85 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...
6.5K 296 22
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
33.1K 709 35
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...
172K 3.5K 75
𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 The fear of falling in love or being in a romantic relationship. ___ Cassandra Gilbert. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who...