Lost Love | Klaus Mikaelson |

By Kaelyn_Fray

Alessia Salvatore is Stefan's twin sister. She was left behind and forgotten about by her brothers who were u... More

Masquerade - Edited
Rose - Edited
Katerina - Edited
The Last Dance - Edited
Klaus - Edited
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
The Birthday
The Hybrid
End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Recking
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The New Deal
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
Timeline
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness

The Last Day

15.6K 214 52
By Kaelyn_Fray

Alessia woke up with a feeling that someone was watching over her from a distance. She looked up and saw Klaus sitting on a chair, he had been watching her sleep.

"Morning love" He greeted with a warmly, a smile appeared on his on his face as he looked over to her.

"Klaus" She spoke with surprise in her voice not expecting him to here. "Did you sleep well?" He asked her but she stayed silent not answering him.

"You gotta let me in" She didn't want to let him in, if she did then she would find herself falling for him all over again.

"Alessia" He spoke standing to his feet and walked over to the bedside. He crouched down so he could face her but she remained silent.

"You can't just ignore me" He stated speaking the truth. "Let me try" Alessia mused back with a sigh knowing she couldn't ignore him forever.

"Let me get changed first" She gave in into him, she sat up from the bed. Klaus nodded his head and got up from the chair and left the room letting Alessia to have a shower and get changed and ready for the day before they could have time to talk things out.

As she walked to the bathroom she heard Klaus call from behind her. "I left some clothes for you in there" He called, Alessia chuckled lightly knowing it was typical of him going out to get clothes for her.

Once she was inside of the bathroom she took a shower in Alaric's apartment. Using some of the shampoo, conditioner and stuff that was probably Jenna's. When she was all finished, she turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around herself. She then changed into the clothes that Klaus had chosen her.

A black cami top, pair of burgundy skinny jeans with a pair of boots. She blows dried her hair and curled it slightly before applying make-up. When she was finished, she grabbed the Kimono Denim Jacket on the way out.

She looked and saw that he was no longer in the bathroom, he must be in the living/kitchen area. Arriving into the room all eyes were turned onto her, Klaus was first to see her. Alessia stood by the door awkwardly not knowing what to say or do. First thing was to make a coffee to start the coffee. She walked over to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.

When making a coffee she heard a question that took her by surprise. "What happened?" Klaus asked sounding concerned as he looked more closely at her back seeing burn marks across her back in some places.

"Oh, it's nothing" She answered subconsciously rubbing her back where it was. "That's not nothing, it looks like burn marks" Klaus interjected.

"It is because they are. After escaping the Opera house fire those burns never healed. I've been to witches, healers, everyone and they can't find out why it hasn't healed" She explained before looking over to Klaus's reaction.

He was taken upon shock a little not realizing that she got hurt that badly. Katherine and the two witches left the room giving the two of them time to talk things out.

"I didn't know" He mumbled quietly.

"Did you know I was alive" She questioned wanting to know the answer.

"I thought you were dead, that you died in the fire" He admitted truthfully.

"I thought I lost you" She remembered back to when they were in history class a few days ago his/Alaric's face was in shock completely.

"Why did you come back to save me" She asked quietly seeing that Klaus was speechless.

"You, Elijah and Rebekah all left me and Marcel to die. We were tortured, hanged up then set on fire" She recalled grimacing a little, but Klaus still was silent.

"You could have saved us" He could have saved them all but he didn't. "I..." He stammered not knowing what to say but Alessia did.

"You let everyone in there die, Marcel someone who you thought of as a son. You could have saved us" Alessia begun to yell as him as she was walking over. Her eyes were starting to tear up from the emotions taking over.

"YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT ME ALONE TO DIE! YOU DISAPPEARED WITHOUT A TRACE. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!" She yelled full of different emotions, sobs were escaping her lips.

Everything that she been keeping to herself she let out. Klaus could see what happened all those years ago broke her.

He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist gently, to soothe her. "There's not been a day that gone by that I don't regret leaving you. If I could go back, I would save you" He admitted truthfully.

"If I wasn't such of a coward to stand up against my father" His impulse has always been something that been his downfall. 

"Things would be a lot different" He added both of them looking with few emotions.

"I've never stopped loving you" Alessia admitted looking done for a moment. Without another thought, Klaus placed has hand on her cheek making her look back at him.

With his thumb, he wiped away her tears, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips softly. Alessia kissed him back wrapped her hands at the back of his head as they were deepening the kiss.

The kiss was broken by the ringing of a phone going off, cutting them off. Alessia looked to see her phone on the kitchen unit next to them going off, it was Stefan's caller ID coming up.

She knew she had to answer it to let her brothers know she wasn't being hurt in any way. She went and picked up the phone, accepting the call she placed it to her ear where she was greeted to Stefan's frantic voice.

"Alessia finally, I've been trying to get hold of you for the last day" She had left her phone untouched since yesterday, she had almost forgotten about it.

"Stefan, I'm fine. I'm safe don't worry about me" She reassured him softly, letting him know she was alright.

"Damon's gone awol, I'm spending the day with Elena" With that she turned sour after hearing him talk about Elena.

"I see, Elena comes first like usual" With that Alessia hung up on her brother not wanting to hear anything more.

Klaus had noticed how her phone call with Stefan was strange. "You don't like your brother's girlfriend?" He questioned before looking over to Alesia.

"She's a bitch" That was the simplest way she could put it to be honest. "I got to go out for a bit to keep a check on things. I'm going to break the curse tonight" He told her.

"Today is the day" She asked looking over to him knowing that after long last he was breaking the werewolf curse.

"It is. I will break the curse and finally become a full hybrid" He spoke proudly that everything was now falling into place. Before leaving he gave her one last kiss. "Bye love"

When Klaus left, Katherine came back through knowing the coast was clear. She was the first to say something.

"Well I see you two are back again" Katherine commented smirking cunningly. "I don't know what we are" She muttered truthfully, not having enough time to think everything through.

She decided to change to subject around not wanting to discuss Klaus with Katherine. "Who are the vampire and werewolf that he's planning to use?" She asked her to sound curious wanting to know if it was anyone she knew.

"Caroline and Tyler" She couldn't let him use them in the sacrifice. She couldn't let Tyler die, she needed to figure out a plan.

Katherine was looking through the fridge for blood bags but only found empty ones that Klaus left behind, Alessia could see how pointless of it was for her to look for blood.

They both heard the noise of the door being unlocked and opened, both turned their head straight to the direction of the door. Katherine was the first to arrive at the door whilst Alessia stayed a bit behind.

Unsure if it was Klaus or someone else. It was only Alaric; the coast was clear for now. "Look who's dumb enough to come back." Katherine greeted whilst Alessia agreed with her. Well, somebody had to invite him in. Damon. Would you like to, uh, come in?" Damon just casually waltzed into the room.

Katherine was the first to corner him. "Are you trying to get me killed?" Katherine questioned him, he then pushed Katherine against the wall instead.

"I gave you vervain, now I'm here to collect. I got it from here, Rick." This was interesting for the last few days she'd been off vervain free from Klaus's compulsion, within a few days she could run away.

"You sure?" Alaric asked Damon seeing it was okay to leave. "Yeah, only one of us needs to get blamed for this. Get back in the house. Keep Elena from handing herself over." Damon explained but she knew that they couldn't stop Klaus from collecting Elena it wasn't that easy.

"Okay." He left, Alessia decided it was best to show her face. "Brother, what are you planning?" She asked curiously as she come out of the shadows.

Damon was surprised to see her here. Looking completely fine and untouched. "Sister, you okay" He used his super speed to appear in front of her, pulling her into a tight embrace. Happy that his sister was fine.

"So Klaus hasn't hurt you?"  He asked in response she shook her head.

"Nope" She answered before going to back topic.

"What did you mean by get blamed?" She asked curiously.

"I need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf?" Damon asked looking to them both knowing that one of them will know.

"Why? What are you going to do?" Katherine questioned him.

"Dead werewolf equals no ritual." He wanted to kill the werewolf so the curse won't happen. "Damon it doesn't work out that way, Klaus will find another way" She opened up honestly trying to make him see a little sense but it was no good.

"No. You can't interfere, Damon. Klaus will kill you and everyone you've ever met." Katherine added, it wasn't worth getting everyone killed to spare the life of another.

"I just need to delay this thing." You can't just delay a sacrifice. "It won't work" Alessia sighed looking over to Damon.

"You should like this. It's going to buy another month of your pathetic life." He directed to Katherine thinking it was her Klaus was planning to sacrifice. "Right. Except that I'm not the vampire he's planning on sacrificing." She boasted a little.

"What?" He added sounding surprised. "Yeah. He's got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood. Therefore, I'm in the clear." Alessia could tell that she was loving this.

"And where'd he gets that idea from?" He asks before walking up to Katherine, she held her hands up trying to act innocent.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey, I'm just trying to stay alive long enough to get myself out of here." The next thing Damon said shocked both Alessia and Katharine.

"What if I told you Elena had vampire blood in her system?" He told them. "You did what?" She growled at how stupid he was.

"Imagine how much fun that will be competing with Elena for Stefan's love for, I don't know, forever." Katherine still loved Stefan but he didn't love her back. "The tomb. He's got them in the tomb."

She let him into where Caroline and Tyler were being held. "Thank you." Damon looked over to Alessia motioning for her to join him. Alessia was a little hesitant whether to go or not, she didn't know what she had going with Klaus.

On the other hand, she couldn't betray her brothers even with how much have happened between them. Family stick together. The two of them let the apartment in the direction of the tomb.

Alessia and Damon were walking through the woods to the direction of where the tomb was underneath the church, where the vampires were locked up back in 1864.

She soon learnt that a few months back her stupid brothers let them all out which all turned back. Alessia knew that now she was back it was her duty to stop her brothers to do anything stupid from now on.

"We're here" Damon spoke whilst stopping outside of the stairs that lead down the tomb. Both of them froze instinctively, detecting that someone was approaching using their vampire hearing.

The two Salvatore siblings turned to see a warlock approaching them. Alessia recognized him straight away, seeing it was Maddox. One of Klaus's warlocks. Klaus had a warlock to guard the entrance.

"Which one are you trying to save? The blond, or the wolf? Did you really think Klaus would leave them unprotected?" Maddox asked as he approached them.

"Wishful thinking." Damon answered back cockily before rushing over to Maddox pinning him to the ground. Damon was trying to strangle Maddox but it didn't plan right, the next thing Damon knew was that his head was being fried by Maddox's powers.

Alessia knew she had to act fast to help her brother. "You don't want to piss us off" Alessia muttered before running over to Maddox pinning him to the ground like Damon he used his powers against her.

The Salvatore siblings both were lying on the floor screaming in pain but still trying to fight it. He was ready to kill them.

Suddenly a gunshot was fired, shooting Maddox down to the ground. Alessia was the first to her feet not bothering to look to see who fired the gun. Using her vampire speed, she appeared in front of Maddox snapping his neck instantly.

"That was for my brother" She sneered sounding protective, not caring that she killed one of Klaus's people. Both Alessia and Damon had their eyes fixed on Matt who was the one who shot Maddox. Matt was the last person they had expected.

"What are you doing here?" The two-asked sounding confused. "Where's Caroline?" Matt asked them both.

"Listen, man. Not a good time to play the hero." Damon told him whilst Alessia agreed. Matt quickly loaded the rifle and had it aimed at Damon.

"Where is she? And what did he do to her?" Matt asked again but Alessia stepped in. "We're here to rescue her" she spoke up trying to be the peace treaty but Damon took matters into his own hands.

Damon rushed over and hit Matt square in the face with the butt of the rifle, knowing Matt unconscious. "You're lucky I already screwed up once today or you'd be dead." He spoke out

"Did you have to do that?" She rolled her eyes but Damon was too busy examining the rifle's bullets. "Wooden bullets" He pointed out showing her. "That may be another problem later in for you" She wasn't wanting to get any more involved in her brother's current messes than she has to.

Alessia and Damon went down to the stairs to where the tomb was, everything looked near to the same to how it was back in 1864.

Damon took the lead opening the door and headed straight to Caroline. "Damon?" Caroline quizzed not expecting him to come to the rescue.

"Your boyfriend's outside with a rifle loaded with wooden bullets. You have some explaining to do." Caroline was shocked not knowing that her so called boyfriend was up to no good.

Alessia went over to go and break Tyler out but was soon stopped by Damon. "Alessia don't do it" He didn't want to let Tyler go.

"We can't leave him here?" She answered truthfully looking to Damon, he knew that Alessia wouldn't let Tyler die.

"What, Matt?"  Caroline asked drawing Damon's attention back to her. She didn't believe it to be true, Tyler overhead them.

"Matt knows about you?" Tyler called over. "No, I..." Caroline began to say but was cut off by Damon. "Shh. Tomorrow's problem." He broke the chains, releasing her. "Let me just get you out of here." Caroline was hesitant.

Alessia walked over to Tyler and broke his chains releasing him "Alessia!" Damon shouted coldly not wanting her to do it. "How fast can you get the hell away from here?" Damon asked, Alessia turned to look at Tyler. I need to get to my family's cellar. I can lock myself up."

The four of them left the cellar behind, the night was turning dark. The full moon would soon be upon them.

As the exited the cellar Caroline had noticed the Matt waking up, she rushed over to him. "Hey Matt" She spoke softly. "Hey. Did you hit him?!" Caroline looked to Damon knowing that it was him.

"Did you already forget about the part with the gun and the wooden bullets?" Damon reminded her. Tyler growled and held his chest in pain before looking up to the moon.

"Tyler" Alessia called sounding concern seeing he was soon be turning. "Its starting" He told them as he continued walking. "Grab boy wonder and let's go." Damon told Caroline. "Come on" She said to Matt, they all left to go to the Lockwood Manor.

"What's happening? Is he okay?" Matt asked referring to Tyler who was about to turn, did he not know his best friend was a werewolf? "He better not wolf out on us" Damon muttered before his phone rung.

"Bad time, little bro." He told Stefan through the phone. "What the hell are you doing?" Her twin knew that Damon was up to no good as always.

"Me and Alessia are saving the day. We figured you'd understand. Just tell Elena to stay put." He answered.

"She's already gone, Damon." With that Damon froze thinking that they still had time. "What?" The ritual would soon be starting. "Klaus came. He took her." Stefan told him.

"We'll take care of it" Damon hung up on Stefan trying to think of a plan but was soon cut off as Tyler doubled over and fell to the ground in pain.

"He's transforming" Alessia gasped in shock not knowing what to do. She had never encountered a werewolf before.

"Tyler" Matt yelled whilst Damon, Caroline and Alessia looked at each other all thinking the same.

"I don't know if I can hold it off. Get out of here." Tyler told them wanting them to leave.

"Tyler, it'll be okay." Caroline tried to reassure him but it was no good.

"Go!" He yelled at her. "You've got time. We're almost there, just..." Caroline told him but Alessia then cut her off.

"We don't have time it's happening now. "Tyler, it's okay." Tyler's eyes turned yellow, he rushed over to Caroline but both Alessia and Damon went and pinned Tyler to the ground stopping him.

Both Alessia and Damon's back were on the ground, they were trying hold him. As they pushed him both of them gotten bitten in the process.

"Damon, Alessia" Caroline both asked them. "I'm fine." He muttered. "Get out of here!" Tyler yelled at them to go and get out of there.

"Get to the Lockwood cellar. If it held him in, it'll keep him out. If it doesn't...use these." Damon told both Caroline and Matt giving them the wooden bullets.

"It'll buy you a couple seconds. Go. Go!" Caroline and Matt ran off in the direction of the cellar whilst Alessia and Damon rushed away.

Leaving Tyler transforming in the woods. When they got somewhere safe Damon stopped to talk to Alessia. "Did you get bitten too" He looked to her concernly hoping she didn't. "I did" She answered nodding her head looking saddened.

The two of them knew that there was no cure for a bit. "We're both good as dead" He muttered before getting angry. "I'm going to go over and talk to Klaus. Try to figure a way out of this somehow"

He couldn't do that she wouldn't let him "Damon don't, Klaus isn't stupid enough to make deals with you" But he didn't listen to her, Damon soon vanished into thin air leaving Alessia out on the sidewalk alone. She needed to think of a plan of herself to sort out this whole mess before it is too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 85 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...
138 54 9
The Mikaelson brothers came to Mystic Falls and saw a vampire they have never seen before, not even a Hybrid or a Tribrid. The Salvatore kept it from...
391K 7.7K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐™Ž๐™†๐™”๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...