The Girl That No One Noticed...

By Puppies59

Sang Sorenson a girl with a past and secrets she wants to forget, she escaped the worst of it at 16 to travel... More

Deleting Account Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
The End

Chapter 23

11.3K 538 33
By Puppies59

                                                   Sang

"So what did you think?" I quizzed the Russian on my right, nearly bouncing, okay totally bouncing in my seat. After almost 2 and a half hours of awesome Avenger's I was in good spirits, the dose of action with hot actor throw into the mix always brightened the mood. The big Russian brute grunted a nod to me, but I could see he had been enjoying the movie, even if he didn't admit it. My returned smile was cut short as a yawn escaped my lips, everything was catching up with me, and my body was telling me to sleep. "Tired?" Axel's said to my left, a small smile graced his stunning features as I nodded back a smile of my own. 

"Yeah, I'm going to go get ready for bed. Are you sure you guys want to spend the night?" I asked softly as I stood, stretching after sitting for so long. I didn't want them to leave but I didn't want them to feel obligated to stay either. "Yes we're f***ing sure Trouble, you ain't getting rid of us that easy." Gabriel scolded and I chuckled lightly back, my internal relief was monumental. "We'll head over to Nate's and Kota's to shower then be over right after." Brandon said as the guys stood around me. "Some of you could use any of my bathrooms, it would be quicker so you wouldn't have to wait to share the others so much." I stated matter-of-factly, no clue why I blurted that without a second thought, but to late too back out now. 

"I call one of Cupcake's bathrooms!" Luke said as he rushed upstairs to the guest bath as we stared after him, the boy was fast, I had to give him that. "Is it okay I use the shower down here, I want to make sure Lucian doesn't do anything stupid to your house." North huffed. "I don't see a problem with it." I shrugged, and honestly I didn't, I wasn't using that shower anyway. North nodded in thanks as he headed for the downstairs bathroom and the others shared a quick look before all but Mr. B. left to shower else-where. 

"Is it alright if I use your shower Ms. Sorenson?" Mr. Perfect questioned as he studied me, I forced myself not to squirm under his gaze. "Let me brush my teeth real quick and then the bathrooms all yours." I murmured back as we headed upstairs, I quickly finished my bathroom business and turned the room over to Mr. Blackbourne as he announced his thanks. I decided that since the guys were busy showering I would go get the living room ready, grabbing some pillows and blankets I headed downstairs with the dogs at my heals.

 I put the pillows and blankets on the couch as I with a little difficulty moved the coffee table off to the side, out of the way of the giant plush rug we would most likely be sleeping on soon. Luke came downstairs in fresh clothes with wet hair and joined me in laying out the pillows and blankets for everyone, North and Mr. B. joined us as we were finishing up. I was starting to drift off a bit when the others finally got back, I wanted to acknowledge them but I was suddenly having a hard time keeping my eyes open. The last thing I heard were soft murmurs around me as I let my eyes close and my body give into the rest it so very much needed. 

                                                   Owen

The little bird had finally crashed. I could tell she had been exhausted but she fought to stay awake until everyone came back safe, she truly was an amazing site. The way she was curled up, her head lolling slightly to the side, she looked peaceful for the first time since I'd met her. I looked to my brothers to see they had taken notice of this fact as well, we were in way over our heads with this little bird. I had seen enough during the game of Twister to know well enough that not one of us could deny her beauty. I hated to admit that I had enjoyed the show and even was somewhat jealous of North in the end, not that I would say so out loud of course. 

When Sang had offered to let some of us shower here after watching the movie she picked out I thought I would pass out, the little bird had no clue what she was doing to any of us, and she wasn't even trying. Luke and North had been the first to volunteer and when it looked like Raven might try next I shared a look with them and we came to an agreement in silence. I would stay, they would go. I knew that none of the guys would handle being in the little birds shower as professionally as I could. However that didn't stop my mind from wandering, I was a guy, and no matter how much I played it off, I was still very much human.

 I thanked Sang when she turned the bathroom over to me and took my shower as quickly as I could, doing my best to force my mind from all the places it wanted to go. I was the last to join the three of them downstairs and our little bird only nodded to me with a smile as she settled in on her spot. "So what do we do now?" Marc questioned quietly as he eyed the sleeping bird. "I say we leave her on the couch, probably softer than the floor anyway." North hissed softly, at least soft for him anyway. "Do you want to be the one to tell her you were being sexist and wouldn't let her sleep on the floor with us, when she wakes up?" Brandon remarked, North glared back but didn't say anything, we all knew Brandon was right. 

"Well then, who gets to sleep with Cupcake?" Luke questioned with a gleam in his eyes, rubbing his hands together eagerly. We all stared at him in silence for a moment before the group broke out in soft arguable whispers, everyone wanted a spot by Ms. Sorenson herself. In the end we decided on North and Kota to have the spots beside her, they were the only two I could chose other than myself, at least I knew they wouldn't try anything with her, or at least I hoped not. Kota sat his glasses on the nearby table and settled in on the floor as everyone else picked a spot, North gently lifted the sleeping bird and placed her softly down on the floor between himself and Kota. I waited till everyone was asleep before I finally relaxed into my own spot, my final thought before sleep took over were of the amazingly wonderful little bird, that without knowing it was stealing all of our hearts.

                                                          Sang

I woke from my best nights sleep in over a decade to find I had somehow ended up on the floor between Kota and North. I was glad someone had decided to move me last night or I would have been very upset with them, I didn't want any special treatment from my guys. I tried to stretch but was halted in doing so, looking down I took note of the large arm wrapped around my waist, apparently North was a snuggler. Who would have guessed? I slowly took in my surroundings to see all but three of the boys were still sound asleep, where the other were I did not know, yet.

 Turning slightly to help loosen North's hold on me I was surprised to find a sleeping Kota, he looked a lot different without his glasses. I wanted to reach out and brush my finger against his cheek but forced myself not to as I slowly but surely wriggled my way out of North's grip and away from the mass of sleeping boys on my living room floor. I nodded with my hands on my hips in proud accomplishment down at the guys before I went in search of the three missing guys, making a stop at the bathroom on the way to do my business. After a quick search I finally found them hiding in my home gym upstairs as they discussed something quietly. 

"What are you guys doing?" I whispered from the doorway, laughing softly to myself as all three jumped. "Sh*t Trouble don't sneak up like that, are you trying to f***ing give me a heart attack?!" Gabe grumbled with his hand to his chest, at least he said it quiet enough not to wake the others downstairs. "Sorry, I just wanted to know what you were up to." I said sadly, pouting a bit as they groaned back, I didn't want to hurt anyone. "Luke's trying to figure up a prank to pull on some of the guys downstairs and we're helping him." Marc answered with a wink, my interest was immediately peaked. "Can I help?" I asked hopefully, okay I may just have a slight dark side. I loved to be a little evil with playing pranks, as long as no one got hurt.

 "Sure Cupcake, what did you have in mind?" Luke wondered out loud, I gave him a small but sinister smile. "You'll see. Okay, I'm going to need a plastic container from the kitchen, a big one, and two empty pillowcases, and a little rope." I rattled quickly as a plan came to mind. Luke rushed downstairs claiming to be the quietest and came back with the items in hand, I quickly took them and announced I would be back shortly as I headed for the door. "What are you planning?" Gabe questioned. "Don't worry about it Meanie, just be glad you're on my side." I stated softly as I gently patted him on the shoulder and headed outside for something I had seen on one of my dog walks.

 It didn't take long for me to find the nest of garter snakes which I knew for a fact were thankfully nonvenomous, I quickly set about putting as many as I could into the pillowcases before tying the bags with rope and putting the wriggling mass into the plastic container. I made sure to double count the snakes before I headed back to the house, the boys were in for a surprise. "What do you got there Sang?" Marc asked softly as he and the other two met me on the front steps. "Trust me, you don't want to know. Is everyone still sleeping?" I questioned with an evil smile, I was loving this way to much, but I didn't care one bit.

 "North, Raven, Silas, Brandon, Nate and Dr. Green are still sleeping, everyone else is in the kitchen. The plan's still in action, whatever you had in mind." Luke answered as he eyed my precious cargo curiously. "Okay then." I stated as I headed inside with the three following closely at my heals. "Here hold this and don't drop it. Also whatever you do don't open it, I'm not ready yet." I whispered as I handed Gabe the container, I knew if I gave it to Luke there would be snakes crawling everywhere by the time I got back. I rushed to the kitchen silently as the boys eyed me curiously. "Ms. Sorenson, what's going on?" Mr. B. asked curiously as I grabbed a metal pot and spoon, great for making some noise. 

"Prank. If you want to find out come to the living room. You may want to have your phones out because this is going to be hilarious." I answered gleefully as they shrugged but did as I said, all of them silently following me to where Gabe stood with Luke hovering by him, trying to pry the box open as Gabe quietly scolded him. "Switch." I ordered on a whisper as Gabe gave me the container and I handed him the pot and spoon. I gently placed the container on the ground and took off the lid, carefully untying the pillowcases and holding them closed tightly. "What's in the bags?" Gabe whispered as the others looked to me for an answer, I gave them a look in return.

 "Stop asking questions and do as I say. On the count of three I want you to make as much noise as possible to wake them up, leave the rest to me." I murmured to the group as they eyed me silently but nodded. I slowly made my way to the middle of the sleeping boys, snake bags in hand before I turned to the guys and mouthed...One...tipping the bags up so the buggers would come out easier...Two...positioning my feet for a quick get away as I lowered the bags and finally. "Three." I called as I poured the snakes free and jumped back to Luke's side as everyone yelled for the guys to wake up. 

Gabriel was the first to realize what I had turned loose as he squealed out curses and jumped on a nearby chair to get away from the mass of snakes. Silas and North were up in a flash as they threw the snakes that had slithered onto them away and fled behind our group with curses of their own. Raven was a bit more calm acting but his curses were the worst and the loudest, it was a Russian thing I suppose. Sean and Nathan after the initial surprise calmly joined us with a chuckle and a glare sent towards Luke, ha they thought he planned it. Brandon was the one who took the longest to wake up and also the one who was the most covered in wriggling snakes, he groaned as he sat up.

 It took him a moment to get his brain to click at what was happening and then he screeched, I wasn't a fan of the term 'screams like a girl' but it seemed to fit the situation perfectly. He hopped up cursing and squealing and everyone was doubled over laughing, even Gabriel was having a fit of chuckles from his chair perch. "LUKE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" Brandon howled as he headed straight for that boy rolling on the ground in laughter, I moved into his path with my hand held out as he stopped to look down at me, his livid look softened slightly, but not by much. "There will be no killing of anyone, and if there is it's not going to be Luke. The snakes were all my idea, they didn't even know what was going on." I stated firm but proud as laughs turned to dropped jaws my way.

 "Aggele, you did this?" Silas gasped out, I nodded my evil smile his way. "Yep she f***ing did. Hey Trouble remind me to never f***ing get on your bad side." Gabe called from his perch going pale as one of the snakes slithered his way, so he was scared of snakes too, good to know. The others quickly agreed as they pocketed their phones with smirks towards Brandon. "I'm never going to live this down, am I?" Brandon groaned sending a frown my way as I shrugged innocently to him. "Nope." I purred and the others quickly confirmed my statement.

 I got a couple of the more brave guys to help me go around and collect the snakes back into the bags after I assured them they were not poisonous. I triple counted the numbers this time since I didn't want any snakes dying in my new house before I returned them all back to their nest and went to get ready for my shift at the dinner. I had been so busy helping on the prank that I decided to just get breakfast at Uncle's, so as everyone left I quickly let the dogs do their business before saying goodbye and heading to work on Harper. 

I was glad my new black leather jacket I ordered had finally come in the mail since the other had been ruined, thank you uncle Phil for letting me use your card, again. I zipped through the cars with my smile firmly planted on my face, last night was great, and so was this morning. I only hope tat I can have many more days just like this one.

~~So what did you think of prank Sang? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.3K 23
The Blackbourne Team has been undercover for the past six months with a dangerous gang. Everything is fine until Kota gets kidnapped. The group who t...
8.9K 807 24
Remember the awful shower scene with Sang? That scene is now reimagined with Sang not being human and drawing her true mates to her in order to resc...
241K 15.9K 59
"I always dreamed someone would come and save me. If not from my parents, maybe they'd save me from myself," Marie admitted to him. Marie Sorenson...
160K 9.1K 22
Your prospects are limited when you don't exist, but Sang Sorenson has been getting by as a cashier in a grocery store after dropping out of high sch...