Obsessed (Sasaeng!Jungkook x...

By cjtv_2

Y/N L/N is known everywhere. She's a very famous YouTuber as well as a performer. She's gone on several tours... More

Chapter 1- Life of A Fanboy
Chapter 2- Y/N Arrives
Chapter 3- Show Time and Meeting Fans: Part 1
Chapter 4- Show Time and Meeting Fans: Part 2
Chapter 5- Meeting Jungkook
Chapter 6- Dance Practice With the Boys
Chapter 7- Insecurities and YouTube Videos- Part 1
Dis is my faceu (updated)
Chapter 8- Insecurities and YouTube Videos: Part 2
Chapter 9- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 1
Chapter 10- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 2
Chapter 12- The Vlogs Begin
Chapter 13- Reactions with RapMon: Part 1
Chapter 14- Reactions with RapMon: Part 2
Chapter 15- Reactions with RapMon: Part 3
Chapter 16: Reactions with RapMon- Part 4
Chapter 17- Meeting GD?!
Chapter 18- Rivals
Chapter 19- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 1
A/N
Chapter 20- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 2
Chapter 21- Clingy Kookie
Chapter 22- The Escape, Well......Sort Of
Chapter 23- Why?
Chapter 24- The Awakening
A/N: Happy Halloween!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–
Chapter 25- Grief
A/N: NEW HAIR FAM
Chapter 26- Nightmare
Chapter 27- Chains and Cuddles
Chapter 28- A Date?!
Chapter 29- Please......No
Chapter 30- All Over Again
A/N: IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 31- Yandere
News
hewwo! -Ally
hello^^
cough
Chapter 32- Miss Me?
aUtHoR's NoTe
Chapter 33- Havoc & Heartbreak
Chapter 34- Healing Begins
Happy Early Halloween πŸŽƒβœ¨

Chapter 11- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 3

9.3K 235 279
By cjtv_2

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N smiled and waved back at Jisong before turning around to leave. She went over to the couch where she waited only to come face to face with an upset-looking Jungkook.....

She instantly grew nervous. "What's wrong?" She asked, trying her best not to stutter. Jungkook looked up at her. His eye brows were knitted together and his eyes were glaring.

(Honey, ya need Namjesus)

That scared Y/N even more. "Are you ok?" She asked, gulping afterwards. "Who was he?" Jungkook asked through gritted teeth.

"Who was who?" Y/N got confused. "Who was that guy doing your nails?" Jungkook almost shouted at that point.

"Oh! That was Jisong." She answered. "He told you his name?!" "Well, yeah."
The veins in Jungkook's neck were now visible. It was obvious he was angry.

"What else did he say to you?!" He glared even more. "All he said to me was his name and that he's subscribing to my YouTube channel!! That's it!!!" Y/N shouted. She just told him some of Jisong's quotes, because I highly doubt saying 'He also asked for me to come back.' Wouldn't make the situation better.

"What??!!!" "Jungkook, calm down, please!!!" His face was turning red.

Jungkook rose up from the couch and rightly gripped her arm. "We are leaving!" He dragged her out of the nail salon and speed walked home. "Jungkook stop, it hurts!!" Y/N yelled. He didn't respond, he just kept on walking.

'Do I have to stab him with my nails?' She thought to herself. Jungkook just looked ahead and continued dragging her with him.

'Whoever this Jisong is needs to leave her alone!!!! Y/N is my baby!!! My angel!!! My jagi!!! My everything!! She's mine!!! Mine, MiNe, MINE!!! I don't care if I have to keep Y/N from leaving the dorm!!! I'll do anything to have her to myself!!!!' He laughed maniacally in his head.

Y/N still struggled against Jungkook all the way back to the dorm. Once they got there, Jungkook slammed the door open and jerked Y/N into the place. This caused her to trip on her feet and fall.

"Y/N where have you been??!! Are you ok??!!" Jimin rushed over from the living room and squatted down to Y/N's level.

"I'm fine. I was out getting my nails done because Jungkook offered to take me..." She trailed off the last sentence. Jimin reached his hand out to lift her up. Y/N took it and was pulled up onto the ground again before being embraced by Jimin.

"I'm glad you're ok! But I saw Jungkook pretty much throw you in here. What was that about?" He asked.

Y/N sighed. "He got mad because I was talking to the person doing my nails which was a guy. When I got back, he started asking me all these questions, and I answered them, which made him more angry. He pretty much dragged me here and then just tossed me in here...."

Jimin rubbed circles on her back. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that." He felt bad for her. "It's fine. I'll just avoid him until he cools down." She replied. Jungkook heard what she said.

'Oh no!! I scared her didn't I?! I didn't mean to, I couldn't help but feel jealous!!! I just don't want to lose my baby to someone else!!!' He frowned.

Jimin let go of Y/N and Y/N looked at her arm. There was a bright red hand print on her forearm, as well as nail marks. She rubbed the mark, sighing.

The rest of the boys them walked in. Taehyung and J-Hope gasped at the sight of Y/N. They both rushed over and hug tackled her.

"Where were you??!!" They shouted. "I got my nails done with Jungkook.." Y/N answered, hugging back.

"We thought you disappeared!!"
J-Hope exclaimed. "Yeah!" V added in.

"Well, I'm alive. That's good." Y/N chuckled, breaking the hug.

She went over to hug the others, who gladly returned the gesture back. After that was done, she told them she was going to be upstairs. They all nodded and she went on her merry way.

She slowly walked past Jungkook, nervous he might lash out again, before going up the stairs. The sight of that made Jungkook's heart break.

'I messed up.....' He frowned, watching her disappear up the staircase. He ruffled his hair and sat at the table. It was lunch time by then, so Jin asked everyone to have a seat while he prepared the food.

(Meanwhile.......)

Y/N curled up on the bed and sat her head on her arms. 'I don't understand all of that. I mean, I get Jungkook is my fan and everything, but did he need to go that far??' She thought. 'Who knows what could happen next.'

A tear of fear slipped from one of her eyes, followed by many more. She silently cried for a few more minutes before a knock was heard at the door.
Y/N wiped her tears and sniffed.

"Who is it..?" She asked with a raspy voice. "It's Jin." The voice replied on the other side of the door.

Jin emerged, opening the door and revealing a plate of food in his hand. It was a sandwich with sliced fruit along with it. "I brought you something to eat." He said.

Y/N shook her head. "Thanks, but no thanks." She kindly declined the offer. "Are you sure?" Jin asked. "I'm not that hungry.." Y/N replied.

That was a lie. She was starving. She hasn't eaten breakfast, but the uneasy feeling in her stomach made her lose her appetite. Jin nodded, looking upset, before closing the door back.

As if on cue, Y/N's stomach started growling. "Great.." She muttered. The grumbling of an empty stomach did not mix well with the knot of nervousness already there.

She just brushed it off and laid down again. Grabbing her phone off the bed sheets, she decided to check her social media, which was Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. Hardly anyone knew she had Instagram because she never really mentioned it in her videos.

She opened Twitter first and logged in. Once that was done, she saw lots of notifications on her account. She checked them out and they all ended up being about her performance.

"Oh boy..." She muttered. She saw that the video had nearly 4m likes, 2k retweets, and almost 3m comments. "Jesus.." She said.

Looking at the comments, she noticed they were similar to the ones on YouTube.

"Y/N IS QUEEEEENNNN!!!! I WISH I WAS THERE!!!!! 😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥"

"OMG SLLAAAAYYYYY BB!!!!"

"Y/N SENPAI!!!!!! 😍😍😍 I'M OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!"

"THIS IS BETTER THAN HYUNA!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 SLAY ON BBY!!!!"

And many more like that. The senpai one made her laugh, and all of them made her smile. She checked Instagram and Snapchat, and didn't really see anything. "I need to start including these on my videos." She said quietly. She put her phone down and looked up at the ceiling. After that, she pretty much daydreams for the rest of the day.

(6 hours later)

It was now evening time, and Y/N still hadn't left Jungkook's room. Jin cane back to check on her and offer her dinner, but once again, she refused. She hasn't eaten a thing all day, which didn't help her at all.

She was also scared of Jungkook lashing out on her again. One time was enough for her. Just then, the door slammed open to reveal none other than Jeon Jungkook himself.

He sprinted over to her, his arms wide open, before clinging to her like a koala, making her jump. "Jagi, I'm so sorry for today, I didn't mean to scare you, I just couldn't help myself!!! I'm so sorry!!!!" His voice cracked several times saying this, because he was crying.

Some tears landed on Y/N's face, before she sat up, Jungkook still clinging to her. She wrapped his arms around his torso, rubbing his back. "It's ok. It's ok. I'm fine. I mean, yeah, I was really scared, but I'm not mad at you." She shushed him with a soft voice.

Jungkook buried his face in her shoulder, trying to stop his sobbing fit. "R-really?" His breath hitched.

"Yeah." Y/N responded. Jungkook squeezed her once more before slowly letting her go. That's when he saw the mark he put on her arm. A few more tears slid down his face after seeing what he did.

'What have I done...? I promised myself I'd never hurt her, and look what I just did.... angel, I'm so sorry....' He tried his best to not break out sobbing again.

Y/N then got up. "I'm gonna take a shower. Got a productive day tomorrow." She patted his shoulder before getting up. Jungkook flashed her a light smile, watching her leave.

Y/N walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Getting out some pajamas, she set those on the sink before taking her clothes off. Once she was fully stripped, she stepped into the bathtub and turned the water on.

The water from the shower head hit her from the top, cold at first, the becoming warm a couple seconds after. She did what every person does. Washed her hair, her face, and lastly, her body. She even shaved while in there as a touch up of hygiene.

Once she was fully rinsed off, she turned the water off and stepped out of the tub. Grabbing some towels, she wrapped one around her body and wrapped the other one in her hair.

She dried herself off everywhere, before putting her undergarments on. Next, she applied deodorant and cleaned her ears. She grabbed her pajamas off the sink and put those on, which was just a t-shirt and pajama pants.

She took the towel off her head and rubbed it all over to get some of the moisture off before combing it. The last thing she did was brush her teeth.

After a full two minutes if brushing, she rinsed her mouth out and her toothbrush as well before flossing and swishing some minty fluoride in her mouth as well. Once she was fine with her bedtime routine, she put the towels and her clothes from that day into a hamper in the corner. Next, she cleaned everything up that she drug out and sipping up her suitcase before walking back into Jungkook's room.

He was already there, sitting on his bed and staring her direction. Y/N walked over to the bed and sat next to him and once she was seated, Jungkook pulled her into another tight hug.

"I wanted to say again Jagi, I'm so so sorry about today. You said you're not mad at me, but I still feel bad about what happened.." He sniffled, feeling some tears start to pool in his eyes.

"Don't feel bad. You didn't cause any real harm and that's all that matters. I forgive you, ok? Don't beat yourself up about it, alright?" Y/N frowned, speaking in a soothing tone. It made her kinda sad hearing him almost cry saying just a few words.

A single tear fell from Jungkook's right eye, making a tear mark on
Y/N's shoulder. He tightened his arms around her neck and cuddled into her neck. His breath made Y/N shiver a bit, but she shook it off afterwards.

She rubbed his back softly, trying to call him down some. "Let's go to sleep. Does that sound good?" She asked him.

Jungkook nodded against her neck, making his hair tickle her face. She let out a small laugh before laying down, the boy still holding onto her.

Y/N layed down on the soft pillows, Jungkook on top of her. His head now resting firmly against her chest, while arms were around her upper half.

He wrapped his legs around hers as if saying 'Don't go...please..'. Y/N got the message and wrapped her arms around him as well. 'Maybe he's not SO bad after all..' She thought, feeling Jungkook smile into her neck. He snuggled her more before she felt tiredness begin to take over her body.

Her eyelids began to droop and she let out a yawn before falling into a deep sleep. She heard a faint whisper "Good night noona.." Before drifting off to dream land. Jungkook placed a gentle kiss on her cheek before falling asleep again.

Y/N needed all the sleep she can get. She had a long day ahead of her tomorrow.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 7.1K 30
Lee Y/n , a bighit soloist..... Known for her strong and powerful character Leaves everyone in awe Has the world in her handsπŸ₯€ BTS are her biggest f...
6K 402 9
yn is a university student working part-time at a prominent hotel as a receptionist where she's paid well to have a healthy livelihood in Seoul. Ever...
Toxic βœ” By .

Fanfiction

19.4K 755 11
His mind is twisted and his love for you is toxic.
3.5K 208 18
What if an famous idol gets obsessed with his fan then what happened. Jeon Jungkook a famous Solo idol he is famous all over the world. Y/n is from...