Being Liam Payne's secret twi...

By EmmyStories

So everyone knows about the all famous one direction right? Directioners consider themselves super fans and k... More

Being Liam Payne's secret twin.
The guys find out Liam is a drag queen!
Yeah were fighting... got a problem?
The X Factor bit :P
Hair Gel,Twitter and Niall!
Dealing with Niall and looking after a fan.
Seven Minutes In Heaven
The Truth Comes Out.
Getting closer to Zayn and Niall being Nosy.
Adopted sister?!... and Meeting with old friends.
Using Niall and Falling out with Zayn.
Confessions and Saying goodbye.
The flight and Hello Casey!
Surprising the boys and being the clueless one.
First date and Making bets.
The Late Night "Party" and completing the locket with a picture.
Pranks and revealing a bit of Liam's past.
Niall and Allies birthday and the rooftop dance.
Night time talk and Falling for Casey.
Coming out of the Bathroom and Finding Casey.
The last concert, the plane ride and unbelievable getting together.
Me Casey and Liam, Just like the old times.
Falling out with Liam AGAIN and telling Zayn.
Arguing.... It's over Niall :(
Recovery Day fun in the Snow and That's It.
Snowed in, Power out and Being Scared
The Talk, Just Friends and Pinky Promise
Waking up, Speaking with Niall and Wrestling Jess!
Decorating The Tree (kind of) Telling Him and Midnight Dances.
A few confessions, Nialls Haters and the paps are here!
Fireworks, New Year Resolutions and Apologizing.
Radio Talks, Interviews and Spitting Tea.
Tears Tours and See you soon's.
Authors Note :)

Our Birthday :)

75.5K 1.5K 424
By EmmyStories

A/N Hello peoples so here's the next chapter. If you wanna help a girl out could you comment and tell me if you think Niall and Lexi should get together? Thank you. I know people read story's and are like ohh whatever I won't bother to comment but I love reading the feedback and if people are enjoying my stuff so please comment? Also Fan and vote? whatever you feel like thanks- Emily :D

I woke up and my eyes fluttered open.  Yeah buddy 19 today! It must be fairly early because I can't hear Liam yet, might as well jump in the shower and get ready for the guys to come over. I checked my phone for the time.

8:30 am I've never been up that early if I can help it! I checked my messeages aswell because I had gotten 2 new ones proably from Aggie and Jess they were early up usually.

From- Jessie J (She loves Jessie J and her names Jess so tada that's her name in my phone!)

Hey dude Happy b-day u any more mature yet? LOL c u soon hun I got u an awzum prezzie :D

I loved that girl she made me smile now onto the next message.

From- Aggie

Hey Lexi 19! booya baby's growin up! C ya soon b over with Jess at bout 1 :D

I set down my phone with a smile on my face and tore my P.J.'s off and jumped in the shower. I let the warm water wash the world away and calm me. I was in there for ages that's the problem I have when I get in the shower I'm in there for like 2 hours no joke.

I stepped out and glanced at the clock. Half ten not to bad I suppose. I pulled on some skinny jeans a black vest top a varsity jacket and some nike high tops. I let my hair dry naturally then pulled a brush though it then ran downstairs.

I had some toast and then it was eleven. I heard the phone ring and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said

"Lexi hunny happy birthday is Liam up yet?" I heard my mum's voice through the receiver.

"I haven't seen him but I can hear him in his room." I replied as I heard a huge smash from Liam's room. I let a laugh escape my mouth.

"Well I just phone to say I Left about 7 this morning because of work and I know it's your birthdays-" I cut her off

"It's okay I'll see you tonight."

"Alexis baby girl that's what I rung to tell you I had to travel over to Australia because the company over here are getting really big and I sorry I won't make it back until next week." She told me.

"It's okay mum I understand, bye love you."

"Love you to tell Liam I said happy birthday. Oh and your present's are in the shed I have to go now bye." then the line went dead.

I felt my heart drop. I was used to this she didn't mean to but she had missed at least 7 of mine and Liam's birthday's including our 16th and 18th. I put down the phone and just sat down in the hall. I curled my legs up to my chest and let some tears slip. I heard footsteps on the stairs and stood up and brushed myself off.

"Uh Liam mum phone and said happy birthday." He just gave me a weird look so I continued. "Uh she's not gonna be back till next week the company in Austrailia is getting really big." I finished.

 I watched him and he tried to look strong but I knew him inside out. I saw his face flicker sadness. Then I looked in his eyes disappointment,I knew how he felt. He shook his head and walked passed me.

He ate his breakfast if you could call it that at eleven. Then we went to the shed to clear up ready for tonight but it was spotless. Sitting on two of the beds were presents mine and Liam's. We looked at each other.

"You open your's first." Liam said.

"Nu uh you first you were born first." we had this thing when we hated opening our presents first we had always been like it, it was a joke we had with each other. One of the only ways we make each other happy now.

He smirked and slowly opened it. Inside was a solid gold Rolex watch. Wow nice. He grinned adjusted the time and put it on. My turn now, he looked at me as I opened it.

"Wooah!" was all I could say. A brand new electric guitar. Gold with my name written on it next to the strings in silver. It was the sweetest thing ever. Liam was impressed aswell. The strap had Inspiration written on it with vines surrounding it. Inspiration was the name of mine Aggie's and Jess' band.

"It's perfect." were the next words out of my mouth.

"Same here." Liam said looking at his watch. I set the guitar up and started blasting out some chords while Liam sat playing on th Xbox kinect in the shed.

The door clicked open and Jess and Aggie walked in.

"Wooaaah." they said together staring at the guitar. I smile.

"You like, a prezzie from my mum." I said.

My smile must have faltered for a second because they both gave me a sympathetic look. "Where is she?" Aggie asked.

"Australia she left at 7 and we didn't get to see her she's not back to next week." I answered they let it pass they knew I hated sympathy.

"We bring gifts!" Jess shouted. They both gave me seprerate presents and handed Liam his aswell. I opened the smallest on first.

"Oh Jess I love it." I said giving her a hug she had gotten me a brand new phone case I had needed one for ages I got my phone out and put it on.

"Perfect fit." I said laughing. I then opened Aggie's gift. 

I laughed "Aggie!" I said and pulled her into a hug. A purple Jack Wills hoodie just like Harry's they know how much I loved his.

"Thank you guys." I said. Liam opened his and said his thanks as her received a chlone and some hair jel (everyone thinks that's Zayn's thing but trust me Liam uses loooaadds of it).

"You guys cleaned up this place well good." Jess smiled.

"Ha nah it was our mum am crap at cleaning." I joked.

"Liam?" Jess asked.

"Yeah?" he said pausing his game.

"When is Harry ummm no I mean when are the guys gonna be here?" she asked.

"OOOOOHHHHHH someones got a crush!" I yelled and fell about laughing.

"Any time now." he said.

"Thanks and I do NOT have a crush on him!" Jess said.

"Do."

"Not."

"Do."

"Not"

"Just face it you do have a crush on him." Aggie said making me laugh even more.

"Who has a crush on who?" Zayn asked. I spun round and the guys had let themselves in.

"Oh Jess fancys Har-" I got cut off by a pillow giving my head a high five.

"I do NOT fancy anyone." Jess said. At this point everyone was now in fits of laughter except Jess.

"What ever." I said letting it go and picking up my new guitar.

"Nicccee." Niall said.

"I know." I smirked and strummed on it, the sound blasted out the amp witch was barley on but it was powerful amp and everyone jumped making me and Niall laugh.

"Bloody Hell! Lexi." Liam whinged at me.

I was about to fight back but Aggie interrupted before I could  "Guys it's your birthday's please an you get along just for today?"

"Yeah." me and him mumbled together.

"Anywayz us boys chipped in and bought you and you a present." Louis said pointing separately to me and Liam.

"Here you goooo." Louis said handing me a small box. I opened it and gasped.

"It's- it's wow." i managed to spit out. A silver charm bracelet with four charms on. A four leaf clover standing for Niall a carrot standing for Louis a very detailed mirror for Zayn and a beautiful kitten for Harry.

"It's amazing." I said attaching it to my wrist and admireing it. The girrls came over to get a closer look and both of them loved it.

"Your turn here ya go mate." Harry said giving Liam his present. It was a signed photo of the boys I laughed then saw that Robbie Williams had signed it aswell it was the photo from their performance with him.

"I love it." Liam said hugging it. Werido.

"Do you two buy each other presents?" Harry asked.

"Yeah I'll go get yours Liam one sec." I said and ran up to my room in the house grabbing the box from under my bed and ran back down.

"Here you go." I smiled at him. He looked at me suspiciously. He opened it and smiled, it was a surfers bracelet with a surf board on and on the back had his name inscribed on it. It was an inside thing from when we had gone to Australia when we were six.

"Your never gonna let that go are you?" he joked hugging me.

"Happy Birthday big brother." I whispered in his ear while hugging him back. Yeah we hated each other but we needed each other sometimes when our mum decided to disappear especially on out special day.

"Well your tunr now here you go little sister." he said handing me a small box.

"Really come on 3 minutes let it go!" I said taking the lid off the box. It was a charm for the bracelet the boys had got me. A guitar charm with ruby's encrusted in it. I loved it, I attached it to the bracelet. It stood out from the rest because of the red.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him. For the rest of the day after that we messed around went on Just Dance and generally had an amazingly fun time.

I sat down on the sofa after having me go on Just Dance whuen my phone buzzed.

From- Nialler :P

Come outside? x

I sighed. I felt bad I didn't feel that way about Niall. Did he feel that way about me he acted different round me from the rest of the boys. Last night he told me he liked someone but they sounded so special.

I snuck out. It was round 9 so it was getting fairly dark. I walked out and a hand took my gently.

"Hey." the thick Irish accent rang out.

"Hi." I replied relaxing now I knew it wasn't a kidnap or whatever.

"Here, I know I already got you something but I just- here." he said tripping over his words giving me a box. I opened it inside was the most beautiful delicate heart shaped locket I had ever seen. He took it from the box and placed it gently round my neck.

"Thank you." I said hugging him.

Niall's P.O.V.

She pulled me into a hug. I felt a spark run though me. I really like Lexi but I can't tell Liam and she dosen't even feel the same way. I always go for girls that are perfect and to far out of my reach.

She turned to walk back in.

"Lexi!" I called her back. It's now or never.

"Yeah." she said turning round.

"One last thing I forgot to give you." I said.

"Niall I-" she began but I cut her off crashing my lips to her. Volts ran through my body her soft lips were amazing this felt so right. She resisted at first but gave in. Our lips moved in perfect time. I traced her bottom lip wondering if she would let me really kiss her.

Lexi's P.O.V.

His lips were soft but his kiss was passionate. I let him poke his tongue through. Wait what was I doing? I pulled back.

He looked at me for some sort of responce. What should I do? I just turned and walk back into the shed and sat thinking.

"Lexi? Wanna play a game?" Zayn said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah sure what?" I said. He came and sat next to me on the floor so we didn't have to shout to each other from different ends of the room. Niall came back in from being outside. I wonder how he was going to act? Well I'm going to pretend nothing happened for now.

"Dunno spin the bottle? Truth or dare?" he suggested. I thought for a bit then I knew what I wanted to play.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 102 32
Living with your best firends, who just happen to form One Direction, can have its ups and downs. The hard thing is telling them apart. Especially wh...
100K 1.7K 22
Liam Payne has been secretly dating his One Direction band mate, Niall Horan, for months. Now that they've helped fix Louis and Harry's relationship...
2.7K 79 15
Niall loves Liam. But Liam really isn't sure if he loves Niall, he thinks he loves him but he really isn't sure. What is sure is that Zayn has a BIG...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...