Slovak's Wrath

By DimitriPheonixSlovak

3 years after the attack On DC, Colonel Dimitri Pheonix Slovak of Ghost Recon, is tired of holding it in. He... More

Opening quotes
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3: "The Start of Something Big"
Chapter 4: "The Punisher"
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: "Kier"
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: "What is 'War'?"
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: "Dreams don't hurt..."
Chapter 17: "Townes"
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: "Her? Pfft. Please, Gimme a Break."
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: "Checkmate."
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 2

169 3 0
By DimitriPheonixSlovak

When I woke up, my bags had already been packed for my flight to Montreal. I stood up from my chair, and rubbed my eyes. I had slept for 4 hours, and my flight was at 2PM. I quickly grabbed my duffel bag and a desert backpack that said "US" on it. I then went downstairs, grabbed my keyes, put on my Callaway hat and grabbed sunglasses. I went through my garage door and put everything into my Chevy truck. I hopped into the driver seat and drove to the airport. After going through security with no problems, I boarded my flight. I was going to be flying on a C-777. It was comfortable, especially on Delta airlines.

After a few minutes, the flight attendant told everyone that we would leave shortly for Montreal. I checked my phone, and saw I recieved a text from Ryan. "How's vacation?"

I quickly typed back, "Fine." "Good." He didn't text me back for awhile. I was daydreaming until the pilot came on speaker. "All passengers we are preparing for takeoff, we are now taxiing to the runway." I could feel the jet move, it turned right as the pilot said "Runway." We took off quite fast, fast for a C-777. We got airborne quick, and ascended to 30,000 feet. We were then given clearance to use our phones. I just stuck in my earplugs and listened to music. I drifted away fast, and soon found myself asleep in lucidity.

***

When I woke up, we were landing at Montreal Int'l Airport. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived to our destination in Montreal. The weather is clear with a temperature of twenty-three degrees fahrenheit. I hoped you enjoyed the ride, and have a wonderful day. Thank you for flying Delta."

As we taxied to the terminal, I grabbed my bag and prepared to get off. As we were told it was clear to, I jumped up, and walked out of the plane, thanking the pilots.

I walked to the terminal, and walked around the airport building until I saw a man holding up a sign. "SLOVAK." It read. "Hey! Buddy!" I shouted as I walked up to my friend, Rob. "Hey Slovak! How are you?" he asked, "I'm fine you?" "Been better."

"All right, enough chit-chat, lets get out of here. We can chat in the car." We walked out of the terminal and into a parking lot. We found Rob's car, a Chevorlet N-66 the supposed "Car of the Future." The N-66 ran on Solar power, and electric power. It looked like an old 2014 Tesla on steroids, and happy pills. I loaded my bag into there and hoped into shotgun. Rob got in the driver and started the car. Within minutes, we were on the highway at 5:20 PM.

"So, you're here to find out what is goin on with Rainbow? Haven't you already done your case?" Rob asked me, raising an eyebrow at me. "Yea, but I have a suspicion that maybe this is all connected, that maybe I can find out what else happened before the DC attacks." I explained. "Reasonable, I have your gear at my house, you can crash there until you need to do what you gotta do." He said. "Alright, thanks Rob." I responded

After a short 20 minute ride, we were at Rob's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 351 21
Vlad's plan on saving the world worked and the earth was still doomed. He plans huge things for the Fentons especially Danny and Jack. Not to spoil...
1.2K 92 17
What if The Ghostface Danny Johnson and Leon Kennedy had met in the Resident Evil universe, rather than Dead by Daylight? Leon was injured on his las...
7K 309 16
Ink was tired of dealing with Error, though, one day, he managed to capture the glitchy destroyer. Thinking fast, he went to Sci for help and came ba...
20.8K 669 43
Aria Vixen, the so called "Red Doll", has learned to live in the shadows ever since she was young; she learned how to use the darkness to her advanta...