Life Changer (teacherxstudent...

By KaileyBrown0

Ivy Jones has just became an adult and is trying to recover from the years of abuse she had been put through... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

1.8K 31 0
By KaileyBrown0

I officially turned 18 one month ago. Some people feel nervous about adulthood starting.

Not me.

I've been in foster care since I was 10. Going family to family, house to house, state to state.

My parents were murdered when I was 8, so I was sent to live with my grandmother, who passed away two years after. I wasn't lucky enough to have a huge family, no aunts and uncles, who could take me in. So when she was gone, that was the last of them.

With nobody to take me, I got sent to foster care. One abusive foster parent after another.

But now, that's over.

I'm finally my own person. And I'm starting a new life for myself.

I've lived in plenty of states over the last 8 miserable years of my life. So I decided to pick one that I haven't lived in, one with small towns, corner parks, and new beginnings.

Aurora, Indiana, here I come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 93.9K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
53.2K 2K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
6.5K 145 5
Avery Gibson was dreading the start of her college experience. The thought of leaving behind her familiar hometown, friends, and family filled her wi...
37.9K 1.5K 54
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** This is a rewrite of the or...