Reappearance

By lovejoon

How long a relationship is doesn't define the strength, if there's no loyalty and trust, it won't last long... More

REAPPEARANCE
REAPPEARANCE OST
PROLOGUE: First Step to the Future
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Author's Note
EPILOGUE: Our Future

Chapter Thirty-One

594 31 26
By lovejoon

15 Proofs Showing That Jin and Sowon Are Dating!

"What in the hell of a mess are these? Why are fans so obsessed with Jin hyung and Soju—Sowon? I prefer using Sowon now because Sojung is just, it's horrible. Everytime I mention her name, the bad memories just came flashed through my mind all over again," Yoongi shifted his gaze from his phone screen and looked at Hoseok who was also glancing down at his phone, reading the article. Yoongi's eyebrows were frowning at the thought of uncountable amount of people shipping Seokjin and Sojung together.

"If they knew about the past they once had together, I bet everyone will go against her," Hoseok said, moving his focus from the screen to Yoongi's face.

"Hell yes, they will. I would like to be the president of Anti-Sowon club if I wasn't who I am today. God, I hate her so much," he groaned.

"Hyung, you still hate her even though that thing has happened two years ago!" Hoseok chuckled at his behaviour of being unforgivable towards Sojung, while he thought Seokjin was supposed to be the one who'd act like that.

"How can you not hate her? One of the many things I hate in life is cheaters. Cheaters are the most ungrateful people in the entire universe, not one person can beat them. I mean, someone had given you an amount of love that you have no idea where you were willing to get it from anybody else, but you just had to throw that shit away like it's meaningless, like it doesn't mean shit and give the love to somebody else who doesn't even deserve it," Yoongi complained.

"I wonder what happened to that Yoo Minseok guy though," Hoseok said under his breath. "Yeah, that guy too. Both of them can go straight to hell," Yoongi scoffed.

"What are you guys talking about?" Seokjin suddenly walked into the recording room when he heard chatters coming from the room, curious and the desire of joining the conversation was real.

Yoongi shifted gazes with Hoseok as he tried to avoid answering the question, as he had no idea what to answer but Hoseok seemed like he was doing the same thing as he did. Both of them were remained seated, looking like a professional producers talking about music when in reality they were bashing someone from the past who just had to make her reappearance once again.

"We were. . . .talking about work, yeah. The music we've been working on," Yoongi finally answered, breaking the intense silence in the room that felt and seemed crowded and smaller ever since Seokjin walked into the room.

"Yeah? What music have you guys been working on?" he shot another question, as he moved closer to the grey couch they were sitting on before placed his bum on the same spot.

Yoongi cleared his throat, trying to relax himself as he felt his heartbeat was getting heavier, and sweats were starting to drip down on the back of his neck the longer he sat there. His fingers made its way closer to Hoseok's thigh, before he pinched it slightly as a sign to answer the question Seokjin just asked.

Continued what he was doing, Hoseok stayed silent as his fingers were scrolling his phone, checking the tweets on Twitter, remained unbothered.

"Some musics for ou—,"

The conversation was interrupted by a sudden knock on the studio's door. Seokjin turned his head back to the door, while Yoongi let out a breath that he didn't realise he was holding. God knew how relieved he was feeling when he heard the knock on the door.

"Seokjin, PD-nim wants to see you," his manager pushed the door open slightly, exposing only his head as he gave the information to Seokjin.

"Now?" Seokjin asked, and his manager nodded before pushed the door close in front of him.

His eyebrows were drawn together as a frown, as his mind was rushing with thoughts of why he was called out by PD-nim which was very rare of him to be receiving that. "Why does he want to see me?" he whispered to himself under his breath.

"You should go, who knows if it's urgent," a small smile worked its way across Yoongi's pale face, encouraging Seokjin to go and meet PD-nim, although behind his nice words, there was a slight tone of telling him to disappear faster because he didn't want to answer anything related to something he wasn't even doing with Hoseok.

"Alright, then. I'll go now. Fighting!" he showed a fist, before getting up from where he was seated and walked out of the studio immediately. Sighing in relief as soon as Seokjin disappeared out of his sight, while Hoseok was peeking at the door, checking if he was still somewhere near the studio.

A thumbs up was showed to Yoongi when he noticed that Seokjin was no longer near where they were.

"I was so nervous," Yoongi said laughingly as he fanned himself with his hand, he didn't realise how much he was sweating out of nervousness.

...

Three knocks, a sound of a male voice coming from inside of the office was heard, telling him to come in before he grabbed on the handle and twisting it, pushing the door open. Bang PD-nim was seen seated on his leather sofa, with his small eyeglasses on, reading something on a piece of paper.

"Oh, Jin, you're here. Have a seat," he smiled, as he took his eyeglasses off.

"Hello, PD-nim. Why do you want to see me?" he asked, as soon as he took a sit on the sofa in front of the desk.

A grin was slowly working its way across PD-nim's face before he pulled the drawer on his left open, taking out a beige coloured file. He opened it, and what seemed like a letter was pulled out of the file.

"Before I give you this, do you know the show where you are paired up with a celebrity and act as if both of you were a married couple?" he asked.

Seokjin's face twisted into a scowl, looking all puzzled to the sudden question that he never thought would come out of PD-nim's mouth.

"Yeah, I guess. Are you, somehow, talking about We Got Married?" he asked.

"Yes! That's right. So, I guess you are quite familiar with the show, aren't you?" he smirked.

"Not really, but I've watched the show once or twice. Maybe thrice. Why did you ask me about that?" he asked again, as curiousity was growing inside him the more he waited for an answer which he never got, yet.

"Well, here's a contract for you to join We Got Married for a Fans Selection special couple," PD-nim handed the white piece of paper that he had been gluing his eyes to ever since he pulled it out a few moments ago.

His lips were split open, as his jaw dropped hearing what PD-nim just said. "Me?! I'm going to be a couple in We Got Married?! Me? Kim Seokjin?! Woah, are you kidding me?" he said as his tone was raising on each word that was coming out of his mouth, and his eyes widened twice than their actual size.

"Yes, you, Kim Seokjin. You can read here, Bangtan Sonyeondan Jin. There is no other Bangtan Sonyeondan and there is no other Jin other than you. You're going to have a lot of fun in there," he winked playfully as his smirk was slowly turning to a playful smile.

"This is—this is crazy! I have never thought of joining this show but, hahahaha!" he laughed his head off as he read the main title on the contract that was already in his hand. All he had to do was read the contract carefully, and sign it.

"I have no idea how you've been chosen to be the couple in the show. I have never even thought about any of you joining the show because you guys seemed so uninterested with female celebrities!" he squealed before bursting into a big laugh while his palm was tapping the desk slowly as he continued laughing his head off.

Seokjin wiped the tears that were unintentionally dripping out of his eyes for laughing too much with PD-nim. His blurry vision were soon cleared after wiping the tears off, and he moved his focus on the hundreds of letters written on the contract.

"You have to submit this contract tomorrow. You can pass it to your manager, or just give it straight to me instead, I don't mind. Whichever you think is making your life easier. After all, you're going to get treated in a special way, am I right?" he chuckled.

"Okay, thank you for this PD-nim. I'll get going now. Thank you again," he bowed down multiple of times before walked out of the office.

...

The loud animated sound of punching could be heard as soon as he pulled the dorm's door open. "I'm home," he said, just as loud as anyone who would be standing three feet from him to hear. He made his way to his bedroom and placed the contract on a desk next to the room's door.

"Jin hyung, I heard PD-nim wanted to see you awhile ago. Why so?" Namjoon asked, when he felt a figure appearing in front of him after moving his gaze from an English book he was reading.

Seokjin chuckled as the thought of being able to join We Got Married came across his mind once again. He almost forgot about it on the way back to the dorm from the building, but when Namjoon brought up the question about why he had to meet PD-nim, the recalling memories of PD-nim giving him the contract made his heart felt a tickle.

"PD-nim gave me a contract," he handed the beige coloured file to Namjoon, whose eyes were widen when he heard the word contract. His heart was suddenly beating faster at the thought of Seokjin receiving a contract, which could lead to a bad or good way. Hopefully, it would lead him to the good way.

"What contract?! Hyung?! Are you leavin—no, are you—what? What contract did PD-nim give you?" he rose from the bed and took a few steps closer to Seokjin who had an unidentifiable smirk on his face.

"Read it at your own risk," he tossed the file on Namjoon and he immediately opened it, before pulling the piece of contract out.

". . . .we got married—hahahaha!" he began laughing just as soon as he finished reading the main title on the top of the contract. "Hyung! You were chosen to be on We Got Married! I can't believe this!" he continued laughing his head off, and Seokjin was pressing his palm against his stomach, trying to stop himself from laughing but it was just a little bit too much.

Namjoon soon walked out of the bedroom and made his way to the bedroom next door. "Attention! Taehyung! Jin hyung was chosen to be in We Got Married!" he said laughingly.

Taehyung and Jungkook who were immersed in their own world playing whatever game they were playing on their phone shifted their focus momentarily to Namjoon's face.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Taehyung stuttered, confused with the sudden words coming out of Namjoon's mouth. He then passed the contract to Taehyung and both Jungkook and him moved their gazes to the contract as they began to laugh as soon as they only got to finish reading the title on top.

"Jin hyung! Hahahaha! How did he even get this opportunity out of a sudden?!" they burst out laughing, Taehyung was already dying, lying on his back on the bed, laughing continuously while Jungkook was still focusing on the contract, as he was trying to stop himself from bursting out like everybody else.

"Fans Selection special couple? Does this mean Seokjin hyung was chosen because fans chose him to be with. . . .it's not written here," Jungkook's eyes widened out of shock as he read the first paragraph.

"Wait, really? Fans chose him to be in the show?" Taehyung straightened his back, sitting properly as he looked at Jungkook.

"Who will be his partner, though?" Namjoon asked, as Jungkook was still busy flipping pages, trying to locate the name of the female celebrity who would get pair up as a married couple in the show along with Seokjin.

"It's not written in here. I guess they must have kept it as a secret. They don't even want Seokjin hyung himself to find out who his wife would be," Jungkook said slow as he finished reading the entire contract.

"Wow, this is going to be exciting," Taehyung giggled at the thought of it.

"OH! I'm so dumb, I didn't ask PD-nim who my partner was going to be. Damn it," he cursed under his breath.

"But if it's a fans selection, then it must be someone that people have been shipping you two like crazy. Just like how fans are shipping Taehyung and Irene from Red Velvet," Namjoon let out his thought.

"Oh! Taehyung hyung must have been in the list as well! Oooooh, I bet it was a close competition between you two!" Jungkook chuckled.

"Ya! Taehyung! If you won against me, you would've been chosen to be in the show with Irene Red Velvet!" Seokjin said.

"What the heck? No thanks but I don't think I would be comfortable acting like a married couple with a four years age gap noona," he frowned at the thought of how the awkward the situation was going to be.

"Then the show should change its title from We Got Married to I Got to Babysit or some shit related to babysitting,"

...

A week had passed, Seokjin's schedule was getting tighter now that he had something new and fresh added to his schedule list.

We Got Married shooting.

"Hyung, how am I going to do this? I'm so nervous," he sighed as he fanned him-not-hot-self unchecked.

"You can do it, Seokjin. Just think of your wife, if that's what you'd want to call her, as your girlfriend. You have been in a relationship before, haven't you?" his manager turned to his back from the driver's seat, and looked at his face who seemed pale because nervousness was slowly taking over himself.

He nodded. "You have an experience with a female, then! Just think it that way, alright? Don't put too much pressure on yourself, just think of this as a job, nothing more than that. Your passion was more to acting before you debuted, wasn't it? You have a platform to act, kind of, now, so, show what you got, man!" he snaked his hand out and put it on Seokjin's shoulder before tapping them gently.

His words of encouragement brought a wide smile across Seokjin's face, as he felt his heart warmed listening to his supportive manager's words. He knew him too well to know that Seokjin would succeed in anything that he'd do.

"Thank you, hyung," he smiled.

...

"Jin, you should get ready," one of the staffs walked over to him, who were sitting on a chair behind all the cameras that moments ago weren't set up just yet, and now, all cameramen were already standing on their spot.

"Thanks. Wish me luck," he thanked his makeup artist before rose from the chair and got ready in his position.

It was not even summer, in fact, it was in the end of October which means the weather was already getting colder each day but the sweat was dripping from his body and the back of his neck as if the temperature was over thirty-four degree Celsius.

"Action!" the director shouted, which means the camera was rolling, which also means, his bride will pop out any moment, anywhere, anytime.

The mission said Seokjin had to walk around the park, looking for a woman wearing a white dress. Little did Seokjin know, that his group members will be the ones who would pop out of nowhere as a special appearance for the first episode.

"Woah. . . . this park is too big. How am I going to find her? Look, everyone is wearing white out of a sudden! What to do. . .," he chuckled as his eyes moved around the park, taken aback by the sudden white outfits everywhere and surprisingly, it wasn't even a coincidence.

His eyes were locked to a body figure, wearing a white dress, standing against the steel fence, staring at the beautiful lake in front of her. He was shocked as he thought of the first meeting with the mysterious girl, as he pointed his index finger to the girl who was probably waiting for him.

"Is that her? Oh my, is that really her? What am I going to do? Oh my god, I'm so nervous," his words were all over the place but he still carried all of his courage to take a few steps closer to her.

His steps were as heavy as his heart as he stood behind her, not knowing what to do. He was surprised at the height of the girl in front of him, it was astonishing as he had never seen a female this tall, it was quite strange.

He snaked his hand out, placing it on her left shoulder and she immediately turned around with a wide smile on her face.

"Seokjin, my love!"

"What is this! Taehyung! What are you doing here!" he yelled as the girl he thought would be his bride turned out to be Taehyung who dressed up as a female.

"You actually look gorgeous as a girl. I'd choose you as my bride then since this park is too big for me to search for her," he chuckled, and that didn't last long when it soon turned to a scream when the rest of his group members approached him from the back in surprise.

"AHHH! Oh my god! What are you all doing here! This is not a wedding festival," he said laughingly.

"We're here to help you since all you did was whining about how big this park is. Come on, hyung!" Namjoon pulled his hand and dragged him to wherever their legs took them.

Soon, they realised they had reached at the end of the park. There was no more to discover because it was the end of the road.

"Do you know who it is, Hoseok?" he asked Hoseok who was walking next to him, while the rest had split all over the place helping him to search for his bride.

"No, I don't, hyung. I want to know who she is too!" he laughed.

"HYUNG! SEOKJIN HYUNG! SEOKJIN HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU!"

Jimin's scream could be heard coming from the thick bush next to them, and they quickly turned their heads looking for the direction of where the voice was coming from.

"JIMIN, I'M HERE! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!" Seokjin ran towards the voice, following him was Hoseok who had no idea he would end up running in a marriage reality show. How did he end up there.

"Hyung! I found her!" he said cheerfuly, while panting heavily.

"She's over there, sitting on a bench," Jungkook pointed to a bench that was quite isolated and you wouldn't notice it was there in one glance.

He cleared his throat as he slowly approached her from behind. Just taking a one simple step made his breathing rapid and shallow. He could clearly felt his pulse pounding in his temples. It was a relief that he finally got to walk around the bench to look at her in the face, even though his mind was worrying if he would trip in front of her.

The lacy dress looked so gorgeously pasted on her skin and body. He moved his gaze from her pair of white stilettos, up to her dress and finally, he looked at her face.

That was when he realised who she was. He knew who she was, he'd recognize her. Of course he would, because she was,

"Kim Sojung?" he whispered under his breath, just as slow as for only him to hear it.

"K-Kim Seokjin. . .wha-what are you doing here?" she frowned, as she locked her gaze to his eyes. It was almost like her familiar gaze was cutting himself in half. Her recognizable voice that he hadn't hear in two years were going through his eardrums once again.

"I'm looking for my bride. Are you, somehow, my bride?" he asked, trying to act as casual and not-shocked-at-all as possible.

"Well, what a coincidence since I'm waiting for my groom. I guess I am your bride after all. A bride that you have been looking and waiting for," she rose from the bench and looked into his eyes.

"Yeah, I've been waiting for a long time. A very long time, Sowon,"

■■■

boom! reappearance is here! i finally got to write the part why i started writing this book and this is it! jin and sowon meet again in wgm!

what do you think of this plot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 2.4K 31
Jin and Jungkook had to lose someone who meant a lot to them and chose not to start a relationship with anyone else. Until they finally met. Having a...
67.7K 2.8K 40
They are best of friends. But will it end that way? Jennie is contented with her normal life, studying in a famous university, getting everything sh...
20.7K 1K 20
We live in a world where soulmates exist. I wish that wasn't the case. Things will never be the same for me or the others out there ever again. Espec...
202K 10.8K 41
Highest Ranking in FF as of; 12/25/17 - #254 Date Started: October 20, 2017 Date Ended: April 26, 2018 "This is so weird," Namjoon chortles. "We all...