him // c.a.d

unapendejaa által

➼ "i'm hopeless so don't waste your time on me." he whispers to me, in the darkness. Több

chapter 1 - the beginning
chapter 2 - sunday
chapter 3 - monday hate my life day
chapter 4 - what the shitz
chapter 5 - oh what a day
chapter 6 - goodnight cameron
chapter 7 - oh boy
chapter 8 - never judge a book by its cover
chapter 9 - fuck it's monday
chapter 10 - orange water
chapter 12 - cheesy note
chapter 13 - daddy

chapter 11 - sushi babe

73 4 0
unapendejaa által

claudia// sushi babe

I had mixed emotions.
The first emotion I had was, excitement and happiness. My stomach did small flips, going crazy. But I paused my first emotion, falling into my second emotion, which was confusion and pettiness.

After what seemed like a good three minutes. I pulled my thoughts together.

me : hey
read   7:56 p.m

cameron : how r u?
read.  7:56 p.m

me: i'm fine
read 7:57 p.m

cameron : i saw you at the mall today with your friend. i called for you, but i guess you didn't hear me.
read 7:57 p.m

It wasn't my mind playing games with me. He did call me. But . . It still didn't change the fact that he was with her.

me : oh i'm sorry, i was feeling sick so i had to leave.
read 7:57 p.m

cameron : are u okay now? you should've told me, i could've taken you home.
read 7:58 p.m

Now you care. My pettiness, was slowly kicking in.

me : i'm fine now. i just haven't been able to sleep recently, just been studying. my mom gave me some tea & i was falling asleep but you texted me.
read 7:58 p.m

cameron : i'm sorry love but jesus cloudy, with no doubt at all you should've asked me to take you home.
read 7:59 p.m

Boys are so dumb sometimes.

me : well you were rather busy. i didn't want to disturb you. anyways, it's not like i didn't have a ride, delilah was with me, she took me home.
read 7:59 p.m

cameron : claudia . why are you acting this way?
read 8:00 p.m

me : i really don't even know! but hey, i need to sleep, bye. x
read 8:00 p.m

Once I sent that message. I smiled, smugly. I had no care of knowing what he replied back. I plugged my phone into my charger and turned it, completely off, so I had no disturbances.

I knew for a fact - Delilah would be proud of me. I fell back into my comfy pillow and drifted off to sleep.

       ____

At my high school, we normally have to be at school at eight o' clock, no more than that. But on Wednesday's, we get to come in at eight - thirty and can be back, later than that, no more later than eight - forty.  

Delilah and I decided to come to a cute restaurant. It was named, Bonqui. They have the most delicious sushi ever. Delilah and I became friends over sushi, it's something that we bond and connect ever.

"Did he really ask, why you were acting that way?" Delilah asks me, scrolling through my messages.

I nod my head, but noticed she was looking at my phone, so she wouldn't of seen me nod my head.

"Yes." I say, and continue organizing all my school supplies in my backpack, the order I preferred, biggest to smallest.

I had a cloudy head. I had many thoughts floating around, so many.

I couldn't help but feel somewhat bad, for how I treated Cameron. I'm not use to acting that way with him - it just sort of feels like if I was being so rude. I don't know, I just felt bad, for how I acted with him.

"What are you thinking about?" Delilah asks me, as she takes a sip of her sweet tea.

"I'm thinking," I pause and fix my napkin. "Maybe, I was a little too harsh with him." I finish, placing a sushi in between my lips and into my mouth.

She shook her head, cleaning her mouth with a napkin. "You weren't harsh at all. He deserves it, anyways. How does he expect you to feel? He stopped talking to you, for two weeks. He literally threw you away and now all of a sudden he thinks he can just crawl back into your life."

Delilah was completely right. I shouldn't feel bad, not one bit.

I know I just say that, for now. The next thing I know. I'll fall again. I know I will. I can't resist him. It feels like no matter what he does, if he hurts me. I'll just always feel something for him. I can't forget him, it's not that easy  - like how I think it is.

"Lets go back to the hell hole we are forced to attend before you sit there for hours - thinking." She smiles, stretching her small arm out. I take her hand and get up, following her to the door.

"Where are you two going without my hug?" She yells from the kitchen. All her costumers looked at her, strangely, since she rarely left the kitchen.

Delilah and I, looked at each other and smiled, as we made our way to her open arms, hugging her tightly. 

This lady was Mrs. Patterson. Delilah and I, completely adored her. We see her like our grandmother. She has worked at Bonqui for mostly her whole life, taking over after her father died, at a young age of just sixteen, with the help of her mother of course.

She is a very caring woman and I look up to her. Her hair is pearly white, so bouncy and beautiful. Mrs. Patterson always had on her signature red lipstick - that mixed perfectly with her bright, blue eyes she had.

"Now you girls - run off before you're late to school." She starts playfully smacking us with the glove she had taken off.

We laugh and hurry out of the restaurant.

"She is so adorable," Delilah states, looking for her car, in the parking lot. "Each time she hugs you, it's like her scent carries on with you, the whole entire day, it's insane."

Mrs. Patterson or how I like to call her, Mrs. Patty, has always had a smell of hazelnuts mixed with rich vanilla beans. To me, she smelt delicious. I know, strange way to put it.

___

I always try to not think negatively. I have delt with depression, not severe. But it was a low point in my life, that took me quite awhile to overcome. I always try to think positively and surround myself with positive people.

But I can't help but feel alone and when I feel this way, I always think negative - which I try to also control, but sometimes it gets the best of me.

I was so use to hanging out with him, every single day. It almost feels like a piece of my heart has been stolen - and he was the thief.

"Claudia. I won't repeat myself again."

I drifted away from my thoughts, pulling my self together. Everyone was looking at me, it felt like they were shooting daggers with their eyes.

"I am sorry. I was just," Mr. West didn't let me finish.

"You were, thinking. Like you always do."

I looked down at my desk. I felt ashamed of myself. It was only his class, where I drift off into my thoughts, and he always gets me in trouble for it. I knew he wasn't going to let me off the hook this time, it has happened much too many times.

I felt extremely embarrassed. He was Cameron's brother, or that's what I assume of course. He probably thinks I'm dumb, because I always lose focus so easily.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I say quietly, gripping onto my pencil. My whole body was turning hot, my palms were sweating like crazy.

"I know it won't happen again, because you'll have after school detention with me." He says smoothly and continues on with his lesson.

I brought my lips in between my teeth. I can't have after school detention. My mother would kill me if she found out. Plus, Giovanni is a big snitch. He would tell her in a heart beat.

The bell rung and my stomach starting doing flips. Everyone walked out of the classroom, except Cameron and this boy named, Angelo.

My heart was on the ground. I had a huge lump in my throat, not allowing me breathe properly. I closed my eyes and breathed, tapping my foot repeatedly. After I calmed myself down, I stood up from my seat, pulling my skirt down and began walking towards Mr. West.

I stood there, waiting for him to address me. He was reading a newspaper. I knew he could clearly see me, but he chose to ignore my presence.

I cleared my throat. "Sir, I can't have after school detention. Um - can I have another punishment?" I plead, digging my nails into his desk.

He places his newspaper down.

"What makes you more special, than the rest of your classmates serving detention?" He asks, leaning forward.

"I'm not special at all. I just really can't have this." I say hurriedly, feeling myself begin to run out of breath.

If I didn't come out of here quick enough, Giovanni could suspect something.

"This is my detention. You can't decide if you want to be here or not. So take a seat." He points at the seat, in front of his desk.

I hear footsteps begin to come closer, till a warm hand was placed upon my shoulder.

"Just let her go, West. I know you just want to mess with her. She was not even doing anything. She went off into space, like how everyone else does in your classroom. It's not a crime and she wasn't disturbing anyone."

It was him. He was defending me.

The evil me in my head was saying, I didn't need you to defend me, jerk.

The angel me in my head was saying, aww he's so sweet.

"How cute, your boyfriend has come to the rescue." Mr. West says, getting up from his seat.

"He's not my boyfriend." I say.

Mr. West smiles and pushes his chair in.

"But you wish, he was. But he's just like the rest of them," He moves his hands, indicating boys as them.

"Shut up, West." Cameron spits, slamming his fist on the table. Mostly all the papers - Mr. West had on his desk, flew off, onto the ground.

I slightly jumped, startled by his sudden actions towards, Mr. West.

Why would Cameron's own brother, rat him out like that, talk bad about him. It was a confusing sight to see. I thought brothers were suppose to have their backs, at all times.

"Get out of my classroom, both of you." Mr. West says angrily. I stood there in shock. I was surprised Mr. West said those words to me, such rude and harsh words, on top of that yell at me.

I felt a warm hand, envelope my own as I was pulled out of the classroom.

"I'm sorry about him." He ran his long, narrow fingers through his silky brown hair. I stood there and looked at him. His lips were in a straight line. I could tell he was upset, because his jaw was clenched, making his jawline look sharp and more defined.

"Are you alright?" I ask him, shortly after. He smiles and looks over at me.

"I should be asking you, that question." He tells me, while he leans his body against the wall.

"I'm okay." I say and look at all the lockers lined up on the wall.

"Would you mind telling me what you're thinking?" He slides down, onto the cold ground.

"I particularly, don't want to be reminded of something I want to get away from." He hums and pats the floor, indicating for me to take a seat next to him. I sit down beside him, keeping some distance from him.

"You can come closer, Claudia. I don't bite."

I look at him, over my shoulder.

"Because of course I was thinking, oh he's going to bite me." I say, sarcastically.

He laughs to himself, then looks at me.

"You think so much. I'm sure that, the thought was floating around somewhere." He jokes, with a smile imprinted onto his plump lips.

I missed seeing his, smile.

He takes out a cigar and places it in between his lips.

"Cigar?" He asks, pushing the box towards me.

He smoked?   It was hot, but not at the same time.

"I don't smoke." I gaze at him, while I watch him place the box of cigars in his pocket. He took out a red lighter and lighted his cigar, taking a deep inhale of the cigarette. 

I pull my brows together, in confusion.

"You aren't suppose to smoke here, Cameron." I say, looking down the hallways. He chuckles and breathes out a puff of white smoke.

"Baby girl, there's nobody here. Even if they saw me. They wouldn't do anything to me." He heavily implies, tapping his cigar, as small bits of ashes fell onto the floor.

I watched him intently, while he inhaled and exhaled the cigarette. It was strange seeing him smoking. I would've never imagined him smoking.

"How have you been, Clau?"  I cleared my throat, pulling my skirt down, since it had risen.

He doesn't let me reply but instead asks another question, right before his previous one.

"Why did you pull your skirt down, love?" He watches me, with his big brown eyes.

I breathed heavily, heat beginning to rise up my body. He stares at me with such intensity, making me feel small. I couldn't respond. I couldn't talk at all.

He places a hand on my thigh, his touch was heavy on my small thigh. The warmth of his large hand beginning to sear, up to my lady parts. He begins shifting his large hand, under my skirt, until the tips of his slender fingers were grazing at my lace panties.

"My brother is waiting for me. I have to go." I say hurriedly, pushing his hand away and making a run for the exit door.

____

small chapter, hope you enjoyed.

:)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
358K 21.2K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 38.5K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
161K 4.8K 50
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...