WWE One-shots/Imagines

Simplymyself29

Just a book of One shots,Imagines and Drabbles With Anything that deals with WWE. That includes people from R... Еще

Request page/Authors Note
My Jealous little ginger(SamixReader)
♡Cookie Bricks♡ (Enzo Amore x Reader)
Pickup-failures (Dean x Reader)
Picture Perfect ( Seth rollins ♥ Reader )
Lego houses ( Finn Balor ♡ Reader)
Just One Week (Roman Reigns ♡ Reader)
Three Little Words (Corey graves x reader)
Late Night Frights ( Baron Corbin ♥ Reader)
Double Dog Dare (Big Cass 💓 Reader)
Baby Fever (Jeff Hardy ♡ Reader)
Opps (AJ Styles ♥ Reader)
Brillant Idea (Seth Rollins ♡ Reader)
Goodnight Calls ( Dean Ambrose ♥ Reader)
Confessions (Dash Wilder ♡ Reader )
Karma (Jeff Hardy ♡ Reader)
Awkward (Sami Zayn ♥ Reader)
Old Times Sake (Roman Reigns ♡ Reader)
Insomnia(Finn Balor ♡ Reader)
Just Us Against Him(Enzo Amore ♡Reader)
Two Can Play This Game ( Baron Corbin ♥ Reader)
Another Introduction ( Shinsuke Nakamura ♡ Reader)
Adventures in Cincinnati ( Dean Ambrose ♡ Reader)
For Memories (Seth Rollins ♥ Reader)
Jeff hardy drabble
Baron Corbin Drabble
Shinsuke nakamura drabble
Why are you so Attractive?(AJ styles ♡Reader Drabble)
Childhood Enemies (Neville ♡ Reader)
Softie for Kids( Baron Corbin ♡ Reader)
Can I Be Him?(Tye Dillinger ❣ Reader)
Promises (Finn Balor ♥ Reader)
Don't be scared (Jey uso ♥ Reader)
Sunshine(Elias Samson ♥ Reader)
🖤Adam Cole drabble💛
Sweet Goodbyes (Dash wilder 🖤 Reader)
All's fair in Love and War (Dean Ambrose♥Reader)
Wildest Dreams(Roman Reigns 💞Reader)
A moment too late(Seth Rollins One-Shot)
Not Anymore (Drew McIntyre One-Shot)
Tiny Troublemakers(Aj Styles ♡ Reader)
Training Shenanigans(Adam Cole♡Reader)
Somebody Else (Finn Balor One-Shot)
Somebody Else (Finn Balor One-shot)
Ricochet Imagine
First ( Drew McIntyre ♡ Reader)
Author's Note and Update
Like Father Like Son (Shinsuke Nakumara Drabble 🖤)
Princess Treatment (Roman reigns ❣️Reader)
Princess Treatment (Seth Rollins 🩷 Reader)
Princess Treatment (Finn Balor 💜 Reader)
Damian Priest One-Shot 💜
Dominik Mysterio Imagine🖤
Go Easy (Jey Uso ❣️ Reader)

If Only...( Roman Reigns ♥ Reader )

6.7K 129 7
Simplymyself29

Request doodlebugsie thanks for the request. And I have to admit it was fun to write. And personally loved the request itself. Hope you enjoy it.

Summary-Being in your title match but you been ambushed by Braun Strowman and Samoa Joe. And your fiance roman doesn't find out until he sees the result. He feels terrible and blames himself. But he forces you to see a doctor as you really suffer from the agony.

It was finally the time I would shine as a Superstar. I had the Women's Title just at the fingertips of my hand. All I had to do is hit Alexa with My spear and Put her in my Famous backbreaking submission hold. I looked around at the crowd, building momentum as I ran towards Alexa and Hit her with the spear into a turnbuckle.

As I watch as she winced in pain, I smiled and got into position the do my finisher. I pinned her and Won the title.  I was smiling so bright and Celebrating in the ring. But Then my smile faded as I Heard Braun's theme hit. I looked around in shock as I watched him walk slowly down the ramp. I walked backwards mouthing no, but them I was quickly put into Flight mode when I seen Samoa Joe enter the ring from behind. Alexa gave me a confused glanced as rolled out the ring, shrugging as she backed into the barricade.

I quickly tried to run out the ring but Braun walked in front of me. Then I turned back and Ran straight in Joe. Quickly I decided to drop kick Joe in the legs, which worked but Braun grabbed a hold of my body. He slammed me onto the steel stairs. That caused the Referee to try to interfere But that didn't stop the boys. Braun picked me up again and Slammed me twice as hard onto the stairs causing the Crowd to gasp.

"What the hell is happening ,this is suppose to be a fair Women's title match that turned into a massacre, " Corey yelled knowing how hard you worked for this opportunity. Your body still on the steel steps was soon grabbed and tossed into the turnbuckle by Joe. You screamed out in  agony as he continued the process. You can feel the marks on your back screaming to have mercy. Braun took his chance again and threw you into the ring. Your body flew across the ring as you whimpered for help. He climbed into the ring and slammed the stairs into your knee multiple times hoping to break it. You felt your body slowly shutting down from the non-stop torture.

As you tried to climb towards the roped Samoa Joe grabbed your knee and pulled you towards his body. He soon put you into the Coquina Clutch. Your back was marked up and bruised. Your knee was surely at the edge of being broken. You were bruised all over your body. Some wounds even bleeding out. And your body finally had enough as you were helpless under the choke hold.

The security team had to come out and try to stop the actions, but enough damage was done. Kurt had to eventually come out with half the roaster to stop The two men. But as the men pulled Joe off your helpless body, you slowly blacked out trying to gasp for air. That's when Joe Released you and laughed. You felt Seth and Dean lift your body up but you fell hopelessly to ground. That's when Matt and Jeff had to Grab a hold of you keeping you up as Finn grabbed your legs along with Enzo and carried you backstage. Seth and Dean followed as they went to go find your Fiance Roman.

-Romans Pov-

As I walked out the shower, I was excited to congratulate Y/n on her title opportunity hoping she would win. But I heard Seth and Dean yelling from the door. I quickly redressed myself before I open the door.

"It's y/n, She was Attacked by Braun and Joe.... A-And they beat her up really badly. She blacked out In the middle of the ring. She needs you, " Seth said as Dean nodded having trouble getting words out his mouth. I was still in shocked hearing what just happened and I wasn't there to stop it. I quickly rushed out my locker room to go find her.

-Reader's Pov-

I was being carried by some of my closest friends into the backstage area. I guess I blacked out after almost being choked to my death. I tried to move my body upwards but I screamed in pain. Causing all the Women superstars to get up out their chairs and stare at me in awe.

"Looks like y/n is conscious again boys. Just let her relax boys. "Matt said as him and the others laid me down into a chair near the gorilla. I stared at my bleeding wounds on my arms in shocked. I touched my left eye and felt a cut by my lip that was bleeding. Must have been when braun threw me face first into the turnbuckles. I saw Roman coming towards the front looking for me.

"Over here Roman, "I whimpered in a very faint voice. I asked Finn and Enzo to get Me some water and ice, and they we're gone like that. Roman was instantly standing over my body still shock at what he heard had happened. He touched the cut by the side of my lip softly, causing me to wince a bit. He wiped the blood away still shocked. He asked Dean to go get me a damp towel, and seth followed. The Hardy boys went to go get Kurt just leaving me and Roman.

"I-I-I'm so fucking Sorry y/n. I should have been there to protect you. I should have been there to take the damage not you. I should have stopped it when I had the chance. It's my fault that you're over here bleeding and suffering instead of me. I'm the worst fiance ever." He mourned taking a seat next to you, and putting his face in you're wounded hands. You hated when Roman took everything bad that happens to you as his fault.

"No, Roman it's not your fault. It's Their fault okay. They're to scared to step into your yard and fight the guy. THE MAN. They're to scared to face the top dog. So they went after me. They took me as your weakness. They thought that if they can take me out, they can make the Top Dog whimper and Come down from the yard. But they're wrong roman. They went after one of your strengths. So it would strengthen you to obliterate them. Proving that Raw is your Yard ."I assured him trying to stand up. I struggle to keep my balance up and stumbled into Romans arms.

"Y/n, I Should have been there okay. Look at you. You're failing to even stand. Your fucking bleeding and your bruised up. Your not Okay. I need you to See a Doctor Babe, "Roman said as he held you in his lap. You laughed at his words and tried to stood up again. You limp around trying to convince him that you are fine.

"Roman I'm fine, okay. See look I'm walking like I was hours ago. I can totally compete and defend my title"You Hinted. But you fell over into the General Manager Kurt Angle whom happen to be standing right before your eyes. He held you up and shock his head. He sat you back down into the chair. Finn and enzo had just arrived also with your water and Some snacks. Dean and seth came with the damp towels for your bruises.

"Y/n I'm sorry to say this, but you're in no condition to fight. You can barely Walk and just 20 minutes ago you couldn't even breathe. You need to take a week off and go see a Doctor.And you're going to have to give up the championship"Kurt advised you, handing you the towel to put on your face. You shock your head in disagreement and hissed.

"No, I will not let these two weaklings you call men, stop me from becoming champion I worked so hard to be. I won fair and square.And I Rather go to hell than go to A doctor. "Your screamed standing up  facing Kurt. You looked down at your knew that was screaming to be checked but you felt that you needed to continue to get what was rightfully yours. You turned to Roman whom still felt bad about what happened Shaking his head in sorrow. He had enough of it.

"Let's go Y/n, "He grunted as he picked you up bridal style and carried you to his car. You winced as his large hand cuffed the bottom of you Knee. He sat you In the Car and before he can slam the door shut you made it clear that you meant every word you told Kurt.

"Roman, I could've walked with your assistance. And you're Not driving me to the Hospital if that's what you were going to do.I will recover naturally okay. "You Deliberated as you crossed your arms like a stubborn Child. He rolled his eyes before responding.

"Yes, you are going to the hospital. You can barely stand up right and you walk like a toddler again. And You can't recover from an ambush like that naturally. If your not going to the doctor for your own health, then could you at least go for me. You know I can't sleep or even bare to look at you knowing that your not okay. I want you to be okay. It's already Bad enough that I let it happen. The least you and I can do is take you to the doctor to see how bad it is. Pleas  Y/n, do it for my sake. "He pleaded as he touched the cut by my lip.

I knew he was right. I knew that when he comes back to raw he's going to get vengeance on the two for what they did to me. I knew he wouldn't sleep, eat or even focus on his health if he didn't know if I was okay. I signed before I agreed.

"Fine, I'll do it for you. But trust me I will be on Raw next week to give my announcement. "I muttered before I kissed the Samoan man. He smiled for once tonight.

--Next Monday--

"Okay guys, As you can see I'm not looking so well. I have a Knee brace on my right knee. I'm walking on Crutches. I have Medical Tape wrapped around my shoulders to heal the bruises. But besides that I'm still Women champion. " I said leaning on one of my crutches and Held up the Title. I looked over at Stephanie, Kurt and Triple H as the saw how hard it is for me to give it up. I choked back some of the tears.

"As you guys saw, I was ambushed after my successful title win, by Braun Strowman and Samoa Joe. And I hate to do this but according to my doctors and Kurt, I'm in no condition to defend my championship or even compete for you guys. Which leads to this. I have to Sadly Relinquish, My title. My greatest achievement this past month. And even worst I have to leave you guys for 3 months. "I Assured the uni Erse as I cried a bit. I kissed the title before looking around at the fans. They were chanting "No" as I handed my title to Hunter slowly.

I wiped the tears from my face before I continued. "But you guys best believe, I will be back for Summerslam. I will be back and better than ever to get what I never truly lost. Technically it's still my title. And you guys finally Best believe when I come back, everybody backstage will face my heat as I reclaim my throne. I will be you Raw Women's Champion,  I'm not going to be a Good champ. I'm not going to be a Bad champ. I'm going to be The Champ. And you Can believe that. " I said before dropping the mic. I still had tears coming down my face as I smiled as the Fans chanted 'Thank you Y/n and Yes ' .

As I walked up into the backstage area I saw Roman standing there with a Chair. He smirked as he assured that he knocked braun out in the locker room. And now he's after Joe. I giggled a bit, before I kissed the Samoan man. I can tell he was himself again knowing that I'm slowly recovering, and that I'm fine.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.4K 66 14
Stories written for the WRESTLEPROMPTS tumblr community. Ratings, warnings, and characters will vary from story to story, so please read a story's sp...
10.9K 386 14
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒘𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒔...
WWE OneShots. Rose

Фанфик

11.9K 117 12
These are all the one shots/Dabbles that I'm gonna write. It's gonna be about a variety of people but mostly about WWE superstars. So enjoy!!!!
13.3K 201 12
Here's a few oneshots about different WWE superstars. Accepting IDEAS (those will be marked with *) 🖤Please take note that english is not my nativ...