Bond Of Blood

By JordynF16

THE SEQUEL TO "FIRE AND FANGS"! MORE BLOOD, MORE GORE, MORE LESBIANS! CHILDREN! HEARTBREAK! After defeating... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Finale

Chapter 37

53 2 0
By JordynF16

Idgrod shot upright and clutched at her chest, trying to control her heart that was trying to burst out of her ribcage.

Another vision. They are coming faster and in greater detail than ever.

She shivered and looked around at her guest room, taking in the flickering candlelight's, the silver goblets and the bottles of expensive wine that littered the shelves and cabinets.

"Your gift is strong, young seer."

Idgrod whipped her head to the right and felt her body seem to freeze at the sight of the pair of yellowish eyes that were fixed on hers, the owner of the eyes hidden in the gloom.

"Be calm, your wounds are not healed fully."

Idgrod nodded as the figure stepped into view, and she recognised Sybille Stentor, the mage that always stood at Elisif's side.

"You..."

"Am a vampire, yes," Sybille sighed, as though having stated the obvious for many years. She moved over and pressed her hand to Idgrod's left shoulder, ignoring the young woman's small whimper of pain.

"Your shoulder was dislocated and while my magic healed most of the damage, it still needs to heal naturally otherwise you may end up with a limp limb."

"Does anyone know?"

Sybille chuckled as she removed her hand and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Only a few remain, the others were...disposed of. But you needn't worry my dear, I have no intention of harming you. The Jarl asked me to tend to you when we found you on the battlefield."

Idgrod had no recollection of being found and she raised an eyebrow.

"You were found near a tree, surrounded by a dozen Stormcloak corpses. Most of them were....not whole."

Idgrod shivered again and pulled the covers over her more fully.

"It seems that something tore them apart while they were fleeing."

"It was her."

Sybille hid her smile.

"Who? She asked falsely, wondering just how good the young woman's gift truly was.

"Morgan Aurelius. The Dragonborn. The Leader of the Black Hand. The Void Walker. The Last Dragonborn. Sired by the blood of the Volkihar," Idgrod rallied off the names as though she knew them all personally. Then she blinked before meeting Sybille's amused gaze.

"You see more than even your mother did. Very impressive. I feel sorry for your loss, she was a dear friend of mine."

Idgrod simply nodded as the names flashed through her mind once more. Only a few made sense, others were very odd.

"Black Hand? Void Walker? What..."

"Some answers are best left hidden, young one. Remember that. You best get some sleep, you should be free of visions for a short time."

"How do you know such things?"

Sybille smiled.

"Let us say I have secrets of my own. Fear not for the Dragonborn, she can handle herself."

Idgrod felt her eyes close almost against her will, and she embraced the darkness willingly, seeing Morgan's face in an uncontrolled rage a moment before everything went black...

Ralof awoke and instantly cursed when a bolt of pain shot through his torso. He took a few deep breaths until the stabbing pains subsided and blinked a few times before looking around to take in his surroundings.

A cold, dark dungeon, the walls dripping with water and moss growing over where the mortar used to be.

Lovely place.

"About time you woke up, you have some explaining to do."

Ralof glanced to his left and saw what looked like a young girl standing there with a flower basket held in her hands, a small smirk on her face.

"Hey, little girl..."

"Huh, figures," the girl scoffed. "Didn't you notice the eyes?"

Ralof squinted and then spotted the reddish hues within the girl's irises.

"Yes, I am a vampire...have been for a few hundred years now. And you....well, you are in deep trouble. I have never seen the Listener so angry at anything. You may want to tell her everything, she may be merciful. I hear she knew you well. Poor you."

"Unholy little..."

His words died in his mouth when Morgan walked past the small vampire, gently putting a hand on the little terror's shoulder.

"I'll take it from here Babette. Could you be sure to take Scar outside for some hunting? I hear there are Stormcloak scouts on the northern shores not far from here."

"Of course Listener. Have fun!"

Ralof blinked as the vampire girl skipped out of the room, leaving him with an old friend.

"Mor..."

"You have no right to say my name, you bastard."

He watched as she walked over to him and knelt down before him....and that was when he saw the Black Hand on her forearm.

"You....are a Dark Brotherhood member? You have fallen far, haven't you?" he snorted.

Morgan smirked, although there was no humour with it.

"You have no idea. He doesn't, does he, Lucien?"

"Indeed not, Listener. He truly unappreciated the peril he is in."

Ralof looked to his right to see a blue apparition leaning against the wall, an amused expression on his face.

"As if a ghost knows anything. What happened, spirit? Get killed did we and got nothing in the beyond?" Ralof said with a grin.

"No," was Lucien's reply.

Ralof yelled as a hand struck him on the cheekbone, and he felt part of the bone crack under the force. When the pain changed to a throb, he glared at the bitch kneeling before him.

"You punch like a Breton. Weak."

"Don't kill him too quickly, Listener!" Babette chirped up from the doorway.

"As if he deserves such a fate. I am half tempted to break his limbs and leave him in the caverns until the cold takes him," Morgan replied. "I am sure I can think of something else."

"Maybe a night with that vampire bitch? Oh wait, she isn't..."

Another blow, this time much harder, struck him on the side of his head again and everything went grey. But a sharp pain in his neck made him stay conscious and as he felt blood being drawn from him, he realised what was going on.

She is biting me.

Morgan backed off and grinned at him, his blood dripping from her mouth.

"You have around ten minutes before the venom takes over your body. Another ten minutes and you will most likely still be alive when all your blood vessels burst and you drown in your own blood."

"You...you will fall, false Dragonborn. I was a fool to think you were a hero. You are nothing. You have nothing. Ulfric will take your head and mount it over the throne with that of your..."

He coughed the blood out of his mouth and continued, not seeing the dark look on Morgan's face.

"Your little vampire bitch, who is probably ash by now. It was a good shot, wasn't it, friend? I never used to be any good so I thought some practice would suffice."

He groaned as a sharp pain lanced through his whole body, but he still managed to get the strength to look at his old friend once more.

"Take your small victory while it lasts."

Morgan snarled as she grabbed him by the throat, her nails drawing blood as she picked him up by the one hand and pulled him away from the wall, breaking his arms as the shackles fought against her strength.

Ralof tried to scream, but he couldn't as her fingers crushed his windpipe and spine.

"Its good that you wont be around to see me tear Ulfric's spine out along with the rest of his bones. It's also good that you won't see your pathetic Stormcloak army be destroyed one at a time. I guess you should feel happy that we are no longer friends...because I wouldn't have to do this to you. Good-bye Ralof."

Ralof managed to scream once as his heart was torn out of his body and when everything began to fade to black, his last sight was that of his heart being thrown into the flaming pit nearby and the Dragonborn stalking out, surrounded by a purplish mist and a scent of death following her. And that was when he realised something.

Ulfric has no idea what he is now dealing with. I shall see you all in Sovngarde. May the gods have mercy on the Dragonborn's soul.

Darkness overcame him, and Ralof knew no more.

"I need to clear my head," Morgan said softly as she glanced around the main hall of the Sanctuary.

She noted Nazir's worried expression, Cicero's shocked face as he gripped a carrot in his hand as though it were one of his beloved ebony daggers. Babette gave her a small nod of understanding and Astrid did the same. Brelyna and Gabriella however, came forwards and started talking at the same time.

"But we need to....Are you alright?....what about the Stormcloaks?"

"ENOUGH." Morgan said sharply, her thu'um making the ground shake slightly.

"I need to keep my head clear if I am to lead, Gabriella. I cannot do that right now with....with what happened. Astrid and Nazir will lead until my return as always. Babette is in charge of the contracts and the training of our newest members," she instructed as she motioned to the four assassins standing on one side, their eyes darting to her and the small vampire. "Listen to Babette and you will do more than fine....and I don't have to tell you what happens if anyone should disclose my affiliation with the Dark Brotherhood, hm?"

She held back a small smile as the four recruits all gulped at the same time, their hearts beginning to race as one. She gently took one of Brelyna's hands and squeezed softly.

"I'm sorry for what happened at Solitude. You were only trying to help and I appreciate it. But I need some space for myself, Brelyna. You understand, don't you?"

Brelyna nodded and squeezed her hands in silent acknowledgement.

"Cicero. Take care of Mother as always."

"Cicero lives to serve the Listener!" Cicero yelled.

"Hail Sithis," Morgan said quietly, dipping her head.

"Hail Sithis," The assembled assassins intoned before taking their leave, leaving Morgan alone with Scar, who whined as she knelt down in front of the wolf.

"You can come with me if you like."

Scar licked her chops and licked Morgan's offered hand.

"You want to stay huh? That's okay. You can wait until....until Serana comes back."

Scar whined again and leaned into Morgan.

"I'll be fine," she said softly, hugging the massive wolf tightly. "Make sure the recruits behave."

Scar barked and started wagging her tail in a perfect imitation of a dog, and Morgan chuckled as she petted the wolf.

"See you soon, darling. Oh, and Lucien? We will have our talk when I get back."

"Of course Listener. Safe journey and kill well," the ancient Speaker replied as he appeared out of nothing, an understanding smirk on his face.

Morgan nodded in thanks and quickly ran up the stairs, hearing Lucien mutter to the wolf just as the door closed.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I am not a dog-walker."

Scar growled and Morgan laughed as the door shut fully and glanced at the clear sky above her.

Where to first? Somewhere quiet and nice scenery would be welcome.

Then she smiled.

Riverwood. Where my journey began.

"For the last time, I am NOT interested!"

As always, her words were unheard. Camilla Valerius frowned and took a few deep breaths and swatted the hands away from her wrists. The two bickering men that had been trying to woo her continued to argue and plead with her.

"How can you even like this elf? He sleeps on a pile of logs most of the time!" Sven yelled, ignoring the dirty look that his nemesis gave him.

"And how can you like this pig, who simply wants you for your body and for boasting rights?" Faendal countered.

Camilla wished she could get away with magic or that a person would swoop in and take care of the pair of them. She felt two different sets of hands grip hers and she groaned as she spun around on her heels and glared at the two 'admirers'.

"In case you have forgotten, the two of you wanted to give me fake letters from the other in a chance I would accept you. Thankfully, someone stepped in and stopped the pair of you from getting close to me. I am NOT interested in either of you," she raged, holding a hand up as both men started to protest.

"Sven, you can sing but you only use it to get a warm bed at night. You care nothing for the women you bed and leave the next morning. And Faendal, you are almost as bad. You care so much about hunting that you care little in protecting the rest of the town when your archery skills could come in handy....remember the time a pack of wolves came here? It wasn't you who led the people into routing them, it was Alvor and his kids. They showed more bravery than..."

"You are talking nonsense, Camilla..."

"Don't be ridiculous!..."

Camilla clenched her fists and tried to yell as Sven snatched her wrists again and pulled her against him, squirming when he wrapped her arms around her.

"Get off me,"she hissed.

"Yes, Sven. Get your hands off of her," Faendal said as he pulled her away from Sven...and into his arms instead.

"Let go of me. I shall tell everyone that..."

"Oh please, like they would believe a wench like you," Sven blurted out before blinking rapidly.

Faendal grinned.

"See? He is...OW!"

He let go as Camilla stamped on his feet and hitched her dress up so she could try and run, but he gripped her hand again.

"What did you do that for?"

Camilla made to reply when she heard a twig snap in the darkness nearby. The two men heard it as well, and both of them stood in front of her in a mockery of protection. Camilla glanced around but there were no guards nearby. She knew it was late but she thought they would be patrolling the village after all the animal attacks recently.

Then she saw a pair of orange eyes in the darkness and she felt as though her blood were about to freeze.

Vampire.

But when she saw none other than the person who had helped her and her brother, she found herself smiling a little.

Now they are in trouble.

Morgan had seen it all. She had entered Riverwood late at night after a long afternoon travelling, avoiding a few bandits along the way and glaring at a green dragon that had flown over her head, the creature flying away quickly when it figured out who she was.

And of course, I come across the idiots of the village.

She had seen the pair of men harass Camilla from the darkness, observed how they treated her like a piece of prize meat and argued like a pair of children. She could feel her body attempt to change into her Vampire Lord form, and she resisted the call of the blood, using her anger to force the change away.

When she had seen Sven and Faendal use more forceful attempts to bring Camilla to each other, that was when she could stand it no longer. Morgan had wanted to stay clear of such things and had simply wanted to visit the village and speak to Orgnar and of course the blacksmith. But seeing these two morons still at it infuriated her.

And she decided to act, following her instincts.

Camilla found herself backing against a wooden building as the Dragonborn approached. She couldn't be sure, but something was telling her that danger was very close and that she should stay well clear. She silently watched as Morgan came closer, her black cloak hiding most of her body, but she could see a black handle of a dagger or sword attached to one side of her hip, and she knew that Morgan was very capable in combat.

Sven broke the silence.

"What are you doing here? Haven't you caused enough trouble already?" he whined.

Morgan glanced at him before settling her gaze onto Faendal.

"Why are you here? This is none of your concern," he said, his hand drifting towards the grip of his bow.

"Don't bother. I could tear your hand off before your fingers even begin to hold the wood. And Sven, if you aren't careful, you may end up cutting your finger off if you try and unsheathe your blade like that...although that dagger looks like it hasn't been sharpened in months."

Camilla smirked quickly but schooled her expression back into a neutral one as she met the eyes of her old friend.

"Nice to see you again Camilla. You better get going while I have a few words with these 'gentlemen'."

Camilla tried to move, but Sven stepped in front of her and he shook his head.

"She isn't going anywhere," he stated. "This is none of your business."

"Really? You are going to try that are you? I am sure you were trying to feel her up a few minutes ago. What's the matter, Sven? Trying for the one woman who doesn't fall at your feet because she actually has a brain that matches her body?"

Camilla blushed and grinned as Sven went purple in embarrassment.

"And as for you, Faendal...You have the talent of someone who could make their own business in hunting yet you remain here, trying to get a prey that you will never catch. Why?"

"Shut up," he hissed angrily. "My reasons are my own."

Morgan nodded.

"That's fine. But I will tell the pair of you right now. When Camilla says no, she means NO."

The ground shook slightly and a pair of birds took to the skies from the trees as Morgan let her thu'um free.

"Am I clear?"

The two men flinched but they shook their heads at the same time.

"Get lost, you can't do anything," Sven said.

"Just go, you are not involved in this," Faendal insisted.

"Camilla?"

Camilla shuddered as Morgan glanced at her, feeling her body heat up as she met her gaze.

"What do you think?"

"I...I want to be left alone."

Morgan nodded.

"You heard her. Fuck off."

Camilla had never heard such a threat before, but she could hear the threat in Morgan's voice and she backed into the building as far as she could. The air began to feel much colder, the sounds of the forest nearby had fallen silent as though the denizens within knew what was coming.

And then everything happened at once, and she closed her eyes, not wanting to see what was happening.

But she could still hear. She heard the sound of a dagger being drawn, followed by a yelp and a cry of pain as a snapping noise echoed into the night. She heard the thump of something fall heavily to the ground and a roar that sounded like Faendal. She heard him yell at Morgan and then another snapping noise could be heard.

And then silence.

Camilla shivered as she kept her eyes shut. There was no sound at all. She couldn't hear anything. No people. No Sven or Faendal arguing. Nothing.

Then she felt a hand gently take hers. It was cool yet soft. Definitely not like that of either men. She opened her eyes and met the orange irises of Morgan's and she felt herself relax.

"Are you alright?"

Camilla nodded, squeezing Morgan's hand.

"I...yes. What happened?"

Morgan shook her head.

"The less you know, the better. All that matters is that you will no longer be harassed. You are free to do what you want to do."

Camilla blushed.

"I..."

"You're welcome."

Camilla smiled and pulled Morgan towards her, wrapping her arms around her and smiling. And then she opened her eyes.

Sven was impaled on a tree, his blunt dagger embedded within his throat and was also the only object that was keeping him upright against the tree. His neck was at an unnatural angle, as was his right hand. Faendal was lying on the floor, his beloved hunting bow splintered and lying on the floor in pieces, his eyes unseeing and his throat torn open.

Camilla shivered again.

"I'm sorry. But I cannot let you remember seeing this. Please do not think any less of me," Morgan whispered into her ear.

Camilla had a brief moment of panic surge through her before she felt a pair of fangs gently pierce her throat, the Dragonborn's arms wrapping around her gently as she was lowered to the ground. Camilla sighed in pleasure as her body gave in to the sensation. She smiled as she looked upwards, seeing Morgan vanish in a plume of purplish magic.

I asked for help, and it came.

Camilla smiled as she fell asleep, feeling lips on her forehead a brief moment before darkness overcame her...

Camilla smiled as she walked through Riverwood, her heart soaring. A group of travellers had entered the village for supplies and after buying over four thousand gold's worth of stock (which made her brother very pleased), she found herself enjoying the company of a young Breton of the group. His name was Alexius, and she liked him.

He was smart, funny and he had treated her with such kindness when he found out about her discovery of being covered in blood and having two corpses nearby. Camilla felt sadness when she found out about Sven and Faendal no being longer amongst the living. She was glad that they had found some semblance of peace however, and in some twisted way, it meant she was free to do whatever she liked.

She also loved the moment when the Dragonborn arrived on a black steed a day afterwards. The whole village stopped as she leapt lightly off the massive red eyed horse and embraced her the second she had seen her. Camilla gently held the locket that Morgan had given her and smiled at the red ruby within. She was a little sad when Morgan had passed a helmet to Gerdur...Ralof had apparently been killed in a skirmish and Morgan had come across his remains on the way to Riverwood.

The Dragonborn had then stopped by the blacksmiths briefly before leaving as quickly as she had come.

Camilla held the locket tightly and smiled as a warmth flowed through her.

Free at last.

Not once did she bother with the twin marks on her neck, nor did anyone else. After all, what vampire would attack three people and leave one alive?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453 42 19
What happens when one gets sucked into another world and meet your own created Dragonborn character ?.....Cari Toerien finds herself inside a world...
559 27 36
Book Two of The Dawnguard Hunter Series Two grueling and bloody years have passed since the Thalmor launched a simultaneous attack across all of Tamr...
35 0 21
Six months have passed since Taniiaae defeated the dragon, Alduin and the First Dragonborn Miraak. Life goes back to normal for the most part, but sh...
34.9K 1.1K 30
Ulfric X Female Dragonborn with a twist... Aiden is new to Skyrim, after escaping Helgen her life gets turned upside down by the civil war plaguing...