Bond Of Blood

JordynF16 által

THE SEQUEL TO "FIRE AND FANGS"! MORE BLOOD, MORE GORE, MORE LESBIANS! CHILDREN! HEARTBREAK! After defeating... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Finale

Chapter 27

59 2 0
JordynF16 által

Morgan frowned and massaged her forehead with her fingers. She had been staring at the replies that she had received from Elisif and Balgruuf for the last day or two and she felt that nagging feeling in the back of her mind that she was going to end up doing a lot of travelling in the next few days.

"Come on," Serana said, her lips caressing the nape of Morgan's neck gently. "You need to get out of here for a day or two. The Night Mother's wishes are being met already, are they not?"

Morgan smiled again. The Night Mother had sent her a half dozen names that had asked for their services, and Morgan had had to send out Babette, Nazir, and Gabriella to meet these people and to carry out the assassinations. The vampires in the caverns had settled in and were now talking to her, their initial fear of her vanishing after Alva had vouched for her openly. The cattle in the form of the Stormcloaks were not being drained beyond the brink, thanks to Babette and a timetable she had created.

Babette is much more helpful than I originally thought...three hundred years of learning and experimenting her craft in alchemy has led to her designing a tonic that, when added to blood, triples the length of time it takes for blood to be used up when a vampire consumes it.

She then thought about the letters once more, as Serana began to rub her shoulders gently, the vampires hair spilling onto the top of Morgan's head.

"I cannot see anything," she laughed.

"Then do something about it," Serana replied in a sultry purr.

Morgan tilted her head back and their lips met, a pleasurable feeling coursing through her. She smiled as they broke the kiss at the same time.

"Why do you have to be right all the time?"

Serana grinned.

"With age comes wisdom, little Dragon," she said, wrapping her arms round Morgan's waist and easily hauling her to her feet, the chair tilting onto its side.

Morgan giggled and spun around, Serana's arms still wrapped around her midriff. She leaned into the taller vampire and looped her arms round Serana's neck.

"I am not saying anything here," Morgan grinned playfully.

"Good," Serana said as she pulled Morgan close to her, her right knee gently forcing Morgan's legs apart before coming to rest between her thighs. "Because if you did, I would have to punish you."

"You are doing that already," Morgan whispered as she felt herself being pressed against the wall, Serana's taller frame enveloping her in a gentle embrace.

"And you love me for it," Serana whispered in her ear before kissing the lobe gently.

"Listener? Oh....I can come back another time..."

The two vampires sighed at the same time and pulled apart before flashing identical grins at Astrid, who had come into the room with a small smile of her own on her lips.

"It's fine, Astrid," Morgan said. "We were just...discussing a few things."

"Like how fast I could get you out of your clothes?" Serana whispered in Morgan's ear, too softly for Astrid to hear.

Morgan playfully slapped Serana's buttocks with her hand when Astrid looked away for a moment, and Serana raised an eyebrow, her grin widening.

"What is it?"

Astrid handed over a small note and chuckled as Morgan looked at her curiously.

"This is where you open the note," Serana supplied.

Morgan fixed her lover with a mock dirty look and opened the note, scanning through the message quickly and carefully.

A

Thank you for your generosity, I can assure you that everything

you asked for is of the highest quality.

My workers will arrive in two days time and will begin work..

You have my assurances that they will keep quiet about your

whereabouts or what they were doing in your Sanctuary.

Until we meet again,

D

"Delvin Mallory.....such a charmer," Morgan chuckled as she passed the note to Serana for her to read. "It seems the contracts we took were enough to pay for all this."

"And then some," Astrid agreed. "Delvin is also arranging to send more ore and leather for our weapons and equipment. We will need to keep an eye on our supplies though, as we will need to maintain the equipment for the vampires in the caverns also."

"It's going to be hard work for Golag to try and keep pace with the wear and tear when we start getting more contracts on a regular basis," Morgan mused. "Do you or Nazir know anyone who can help work a forge...I don't want my mother to overexert herself."

Astrid smiled.

"We have a few candidates who could do the job, but we will need to test them first in a contract of some sort...we do not want any Stormcloak spy in our midst after all."

"True...do what needs to be done, Astrid. I leave this in your capable hands."

"Thank you Listener, I will not let you down."

Morgan nodded to Astrid gratefully as she left the room and then tilted hr head to one side as Serana started chuckling.

"What's so funny?"

"You have settled into your new role well...It's just funny to watch is all," Serana snickered.

Morgan rolled her eyes but her small smile gave her away. She walked over and pulled Serana into her embrace before kissing her lightly on her lips.

"Thank you."

Serana smiled and let her hands drift downwards to res on Morgan's hips.

"No. Thank you. For giving me a new life, a new purpose...a new love."

Morgan beamed at her and made to kiss her again when a child like cough emerged from the open door. The two vampires sight simultaneously and turned to meet Babette's innocent expression with exasperated looks of their own.

"Seriously, I need to lock that fucking door," Morgan muttered. "Babette, what brings you here?"

"I was just wondering when the last time you actually went out and enjoyed yourself? You do have some free time as Listener you know."

"She has a point," Serana chuckled. "Between being under me and serving the Night Mother's wishes, you haven't really taken some time for yourself."

"I'm not under you that much," Morgan whispered playfully before raising her voice. "You might be right, Babette."

"Then go and have a relaxing walk, maybe get a bite to eat," Serana said. "I am not going anywhere....maybe you could search the outlaying area for Stormcloak scouts?"

Morgan grinned, her fangs already extended at the thought of feeding.

"Fine, I give in! I am off for a 'walk'," Morgan laughed. "I will see you tonight to finish off our discussion later on, Serana."

"I look forward to it," Serana winked at her. "In the meantime, I will have a talk with Lilith...I need to know what I am dealing with."

"Cheeky wench," Morgan giggled as Serana gave her a light kiss on the lips, a promise of something much more left unsaid.

She was still chuckling as she donned her armour, the black enchanted leather easily fitting her curves. She looked down and strapped her dragonbone blade to the side of her waist and then pulled her cowl over her head, the enchantment hiding her face completely from view.

Lucinda Aurelius, you were a genius...and on that note, I need to ask Lucien more about her.

Morgan bowed to the Night Mother as she passed and prayed that she would be watching over her, before walking up the steps leading out of the sanctuary, a small smile on her face.

Time to hunt.

Well, no sign of any scouts, Morgan thought as she looked around. There was no sign of any man or mer nearby. She did spot a small pack of ice wolves a few hundred metres away, but when they met her gaze, they howled and backed away from her, moving deeper into the forest.

Then she sniffed the air, and she could smell blood.

A lot of blood.

Over there, behind that rock outcrop.

"HELP!"

Morgan wasted no more time. She unsheathed her blade and ran quickly, a small plume of snow following her movement as she ran at a speed that no mortal could match. She leapt onto the top of the outcrop and narrowed her eyes at the scene before her.

A solitary dunmer dressed in grey robes was backing up against the rock face, a small ebony dagger clutched in his hands. She spotted the bloody patch near his kidney area and she knew that if the wound was deep, he wouldn't live much longer. She then diverted her attention to the other being there...and she hissed when the unmistakable scent of a vampire reached her nostrils.

Not a Volkihar...or a lesser vampire like Alva and the others.

Morgan leapt the thirty feet to the ground and grinned when the other vampire hissed at her arrival. She spun her blade into an attack position.

"And what brings you here?" Morgan asked.

"I am a member of the Whet-Fang Clan, you little wench...you will show me some respect!" the other vampire hissed, his Breton features twisted by his own brand of vampirism.

"You are no longer in Black Marsh," Morgan pointed out. "You seem surprised I know of your clan. I know many things you see...that is what happens when you are bitten by a Volkihar, you gain many pieces of information you never knew before."

"A Volkihar bitch? Yes, I can smell you now but...your scent is masked by something..."

"It may be my soul," Morgan remarked lightly as they began to circle each other, their gazes never faltering. "Zu'u Dovahkiin."

The ground rumbled all around them and the vampire fought to stay upright, his eyes wide.

"Dragonborn? I heard the rumours but...no matter. Stay out of this, it is not your concern. My business is with that piece of scum lying there behind you."

Morgan didn't turn around, she knew a feint when she heard one. She angled her blade and hissed at him, a direct challenge.

"Fuck off back to Black Marsh while you still have the chance."

The vampire roared and threw something at her. She ducked and she heard a cry of pain. Morgan spun around and saw the priest lying on the ground, a glass dagger stuck in his gut.

"I will...when I end his miserable life," the vampire laughed.

Morgan charged at him, her blade colliding with the shimmering blade that her opponent wielded.

"Bound weapons. I have no need for such puny weapons like yours."

"Take a closer look," Morgan grinned, pushing the vampire back. "Dragon bone blade, forged in the Skyforge."

The vampire growled and tried to press back, but Morgan continued her assault, pulling her blade away, ducking the swing of the bound weapon over her head and lashing out, the tip of her own blade cutting through the tough leather armour of the vampire as though it were made of water. He yelled and pulled away, glaring at her.

"What are you?"

Morgan smirked.

"Who am I? I'm the Dragonborn, I am of the Volkihar and most importantly...I am your worst fucking nightmare."

She moved again, this time using her true speed. Her blade flashed faster than most eyes could track, but she saw every motion of her fast opponent and matched him, move for move. She noted throughout the fight that his eyes were becoming increasingly agitated, as though he could not believe that she could match him.

"You know of the arts of the Shadowscales...HOW?!"

"Trained at birth," Morgan answered simply. "Past that, I do not know of what you speak."

"LIAR!"

Morgan dodged the next attack and her blade punched straight through the vampire's chest and came out the other side. She thrust the blade upwards and snarled when an explosion of blood and ash followed. She wiped the side of her face and hissed at the pile of ashes at her feet.

"Dragonborn...."

Morgan sheathed her blade and ran to the injured dunmer, kneeling down beside him and running her hand along the bloody patch, a golden light emanating from her palm.

"It's a fatal wound, sera, save your magicka," the man whispered, a trickle of blood leaking from the corner of his mouth.

"Never say never," Morgan hissed sharply.

She stopped her attempt as using her magic when he rested a hand on hers, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"You cannot save me, Dragonborn. Deep down, you know this..."

He coughed and Morgan sat behind him, resting his head on her lap. She didn't want him to suffer any more than he had to before he passed on.

"I am a priest of Azura. My Lady tasked me to find you, Dragonborn, for you are Her Champion."

"What does Azura want from me? If she wants her Star back..."

"No, she chose you as Her Champion for a reason. She wishes for you to take this necklace in my rucksack. It is an ancient necklace, and she said only you should be the one to have it."

"She could have asked me herself, couldn't she?"

"I have come all the way to Cyrodiil, my child. It was there that she came to me in a vision, and tasked me to find you. It has taken weeks to do so, but I am pleased that I did what she bid..."

Morgan held his hand as he coughed again, specks of blood spattering her thighs.

"I go to Moonshadow, to be with my Lady. Azura guide you, Dragonbo..."

Morgan sighed as his eyes glazed over and his breathing stopped. She pressed a hand to his chest and found no heartbeat before closing his unseeing eyes and laying him onto the cold ground.

"I'm sorry I could not save you," she whispered.

Morgan gently took the rucksack that was lying nearby and walked away from the dead priest.

He deserves better than to be food for the trolls and wolves.

"YOL!"

A blast of white hot dragonfire smothered the priest, and Morgan didn't turn away as his flesh and bones were consumed by the flames, the heat melting the ice and snow around him.

Be at peace.

She opened the rucksack and found a single wrapped item within. She could feel the necklace beneath and she could also feel a strange and very powerful enchantment radiating off of it. Morgan unwrapped the necklace and she gasped at the stunning necklace within. It was a single jewel, a large crack running through the crystal, the chain was made of what she thought was silver, but she could feel that it was many times stronger than silver.

I wonder why it was cracked.

She gently held the necklace in her hands before placing it on her neck, fastening the chain together at the back.

Morgan's eyes widened when her dragonbone blade and it's sheath fell to the floor, a surge of magicka wrapping itself around her body.

"Oh, fuck...."

Then everything went black...

Serana walked towards the scent of dried blood. It had been over two hours since Morgan had left the Sanctuary, and they had begin to worry about her. Serana knew that she could take care of herself, but she also knew that even the strongest warrior could fall in battle when they least expected it. After a few moments of deliberation, half the assassins had begun to scour the area, looking for their Listener.

It was Serana who had caught the faint scent of blood in the air, and she had followed it to a large rocky outcropping near Nightcaller Temple.

Trolls maybe? No, no sign of them nor any animals they would feed off. Ice wraiths? No, they would have attacked me by now.

Then she saw the pile of grey ash on the ground, water surrounding the pile as well as forming a hole on the ice itself.

She used her Fire Breath Shout on a vampire...but why would a vampire attack such a strong opponent like Morgan?

Serana then saw blood all over the rock outcropping, and she could smell the scent of a mortal's blood instantly. She also caught a faint aroma of nightshade.

No, there was a mortal here and Morgan used her thu'um on him or her...maybe to ease their suffering?

She looked around some more, found an ebony dagger nearby as well as a few torn strips of grey cloth. A rucksack lay nearby, and next to it was...

"By the blood..." Serana whispered, sprinting over to the rucksack and picking up Morgan's dragonbone blade and it's sheath.

She ran her hands along the stunning weapon, and she began to worry in earnest. She knew that Morgan would never part with the weapon so willingly. She shivered in fear. Had she gotten too many facts incorrect?

Is that ash pile all that remains of my love?

Serana stood up and spun around, her lips quivering.

"Morgan!"

But the howl of the cold wind was her only reply.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

35 0 21
Six months have passed since Taniiaae defeated the dragon, Alduin and the First Dragonborn Miraak. Life goes back to normal for the most part, but sh...
76.3K 2.5K 41
❝Funny. I've never thought the helpless prisoner beside me would be the fearsome Dragonborn, the new Keeper is a mad jester that will betray us all...
181 2 16
My name is Celine, I protect a world of which most humans are not aware of called Farreh it is a world with all sorts of creatures, that were created...
2.6K 96 27
Long after her ordeal at Helgen, a young female Orc finds herself in danger with every step she takes. She fights her way through the province, tryin...