Bond Of Blood

By JordynF16

THE SEQUEL TO "FIRE AND FANGS"! MORE BLOOD, MORE GORE, MORE LESBIANS! CHILDREN! HEARTBREAK! After defeating... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Finale

Chapter 24

101 4 0
By JordynF16

Morgan ran for the Black Door as fast as she could, the wind whipping her hair. She had swam through the frigid water of Dawnstar to avoid detection of the Stormcloaks and the blood flowing through her increased in speed and temperature at the thought of being in Serana's arms once more.

A few moments later, she entered the Door and slowly walked down the steps, thinking about how she would tell Serana about Elisif and her kiss as well as Aela doing the same.

I am turning into a whore because I am not with her. I need to be more in control.

"Listener, good to see you're back...and you are soaking wet through," Babette sniffed as she came into view.

"It was either that, or slaughter every Stormcloak in Dawnstar," Morgan retorted. "Good to see you as well, Babette. Were there any problems getting the new Brother and Sister?"

"No, they are settling in nicely. There have been other snippets of news though..."

"It will have to wait, I am soaking wet," Morgan replied, frowning at the water dripping off her clothing.

"For a moment, I thought you were talking about something else," came a sultry voice from the shadows.

Morgan smiled widely as Serana came into view, her orange irises almost smoking with undisguised lust.

By the blood, she is so beautiful.

Morgan jogged over and threw her arms around her and kissed her, the momentum driving Serana backwards into the wall. She smiled inwardly when she felt Serana's hands rest on her hips and she broke the kiss.

"I missed you."

"Bedroom. Right now," Serana whispered.

"Please do, it's hard to concentrate when you two are going at it like a pair of rabbits," Babette smirked. "I do have poisons to make after all."

"And we were going to do our business on your alchemy table as well...." Morgan jested.

"Go on," Babette sighed, waving her hand.

Morgan laughed as Serana picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around her vampire, the water no longer a concern.

Serana kicked the door shut and kissed her, a moan emanating from both of them.

"Let's get you out of those clothes," Serana huffed.

Morgan let her legs unwind and slowly undid the buckles for her leggings, grinning when Serana leant against the wall with interest all over her face. She let them fall, and then did the same with her armour and tunic, throwing them to one side of the room.

"You're still wearing some," Serana purred.

Morgan laughed quietly as she slid out of her small clothes so that she was completely bare. The fireplace was cold though, and Morgan hissed.

That will not do at all.

"YOL"

A short blast of flame leapt from her mouth and the fireplace instantly became a small inferno, the dragonfire burning the pile of cold wood on contact.

"Your turn," Morgan smiled as she lay back on the bed, watching Serana closely.

Serana winked as she walked over to her and pulled down her leggings and small clothes in one go. Morgan wrapped her legs round Serana's thighs as the vampire pulled off her tunic and throwing it to join the small pile of clothing that Morgan had worn.

About fucking time, Serana thought as she leaned over Morgan, kissing her stomach softly. She smirked when the Dragonborn sighed.

I am only just starting, my love.

Serana's tongue trailed upwards along Morgan's sternum, passing her small breasts before finally reaching her waiting mouth. The kiss was gentle, and Serana took the moment gratefully. She sighed now as Morgan's legs clamped around her waist and took Morgan's hands in hers.

"I love you," Serana whispered. "My Dragonborn."

"I love you," Morgan whispered back. "Dii Lokal."

My Love.

The meaning was instantaneous within Serana's mind, and she couldn't help but smile in happiness. She kissed Morgan's neck now, gasping when Morgan managed to move one of her hands away from hers only to caress her between her legs.

"More. I want you," Serana groaned, now kissing Morgan on her right breast.

"Serana..."

You are amazing, my love, Serana thought as Morgan's thu'um caused part of the room to shake...namely the bed.

Serana shivered as Morgan's fingers retracted from her drenched core and she growled with lust, unhooking Morgan's legs from her waist and allowing her to straddle the Dragonborn's hips, smiling down at her.

"I want to try something while we do this. I want to blood share."

"You mean bite me again?" Morgan breathed with a grin.

"Exactly," Serana replied, pulling Morgan upright and keeping her arms around her back. Morgan smiled as Serana began to gyrate on her, and tilted her head to one side.

Serana leaned forwards and kissed her exposed neck before slowly sinking her fangs into her throat, her rich dragon blood instantly making her blood set alight.

Like wine, she tastes better with age.

She only took a mouthful before releasing her and smiled at Morgan's flushed face. She trailed her tongue along the small blood trail along Morgan's throat and licked her lips seductively.

"My turn," Morgan sighed, wrapping her arms around Serana's neck and bringing her downwards, allowing her to bite her in the same area.

Morgan moaned when Serana increased her hip movement at the same time she was bitten, and the combined sensations caused her to lose control of her Voice, the ground trembling now.

"My Vampire," Morgan groaned softly in the dovah tongue.

'My Vampire'...I like it, Serana thought as Morgan kissed her on her neck.

Serana moved faster now. Tasting Morgan's blood again had driven her into a state of complete bliss, and she was determined to make the most of it. She held Morgan's hands with hers and she smiled down at her again.

I love you, she mouthed.

I love you too, Morgan responded in kind.

Serana gasped as she came closer to her climax. Morgan was biting her lip as she held on. Serana leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Let it go, I can take it."

Morgan shivered and Serana braced herself. She knew when Morgan was going to Shout, she had seen it happen before. And when she saw the bluish light emanating from Morgan's mouth, she knew that her thu'um was about to be released in it's rawest form. So she kept her head alongside Morgan's, allowing her to kiss her neck and the side of her face as well as keeping her safe from her pent up thu'um.

"Serana!"

Morgan's thu'um exploded out of her in a wave of sheer power when she finally came, and Serana was thankful she had kept clear as she came a moment later. She clung onto Morgan as the wave of blue energy swept around the room, singing the moss and lichen off the stone walls as well as wiping out all the old rot stains

The energy dissipated and Serana giggled as she lifted herself upwards and lay next to Morgan, looping a leg over her stomach and smiling as the Dragonborn opened her eyes.

"I think we should do this in every room. We could clear the whole place out," she laughed.

"I think Cicero and Babette won't be so happy if we did it on the table," Morgan chuckled, moving closer and snuggling into Serana.

"We could always get a new table..."

Morgan sniggered and kissed Serana on her collarbone and sighed, knowing that it was the best time to tell her what had happened in Solitude.

"Serana...something happened in Solitude...."

"Elisif kissed you, I know."

Morgan tilted her head upwards and saw that Serana was smirking.

"I can smell her scent on you. And because I saw it happen through your blood."

"How..."

"Blood is more than just something that keeps mortals alive," Serana explained, leaning back and pulling Morgan onto her, laying her head on her chest. "When you know as much as I do about blood, you come to realise that you can see into someone's dreams and memories. I saw Elisif losing control of herself and kissing you...I could even sense her arousal."

Morgan sighed.

"I'm sorry."

"What for? She has a gigantic crush on you, I could see that. And because she kissed you once doesn't bother me....you are so delicious after all," she purred.

Morgan squirmed as Serana's free hand travelled downwards to rest on her buttocks.

"Aela....well, she gets around a lot," Serana continued with a snort of laughter. "besides, I am sure she is having fun with Jordis and Ria."

"I wasn't ready for her to...you know. Kiss me openly like that."

"That's a good thing. She is getting more confident, and that is because of you," Serana said, hugging Morgan gently and kissing the top of her head. "Now then...are you ready for the next round?"

Morgan responded by rolling on top of her and smiling as she settled on Serana's hips, her hands resting on Serana's breasts.

"I am...and I hope you are...."

Lilith chuckled as her daughter and Serana entered the main chamber, their hair dishevelled and small flecks of blood on their necks and lips. She patted the seats next to her and both vampires took a seat beside Lilith, giving her identical sheepish expressions.

"Sorry about the noise...we got carried away," Serana muttered.

Lilith just continued to laugh, just as the rest of the Dark Brotherhood members arrived. Brelyna smiled widely when she saw Morgan and sat beside her. Babette and the others took their own seats. Serana looked around and turned to Babette.

"Where are the others?"

"Right here, sorry for the wait," Astrid said as she entered the room, Solia and Golag following close behind.

"Solia. Golag. Meet the Listener. Morgan, this is Solia and Golag, our newest members of our Family."

"Thank you Astrid," Morgan replied, standing up. "Welcome to the both of you. I hope you are settled in nicely and ready to start your new life. Obey the Tenets and there will be no problems...I assume Lucien has already told you what the Tenets are? Lucien?"

Lucien LaChance emerged from the shadows and smiled, bowing to her.

"They have been educated on the Tenets, Listener. They are ready to begin."

"Thank you Lucien," Morgan said, smiling at him before facing the newest members once more.

"It is an honour," Solia said brightly.

"And mine, Listener," Golag echoed.

"Welcome to the Family."

Morgan had to hide to laugh that she wanted to let loose when both Golag and Solia blushed.

They look like they are more than ready to begin.

"Listener, there is something else you should know..."

"What is that? Oh....hello Alva, I never expected to meet you here."

Alva entered the room and nodded, giving her a small bow, before turning to Serana and kneeling in front of her.

"My Lady, Listener. It is an honour."

Morgan raised her eyebrow to Serana, who smirked at her.

"Rise," Serana instructed.

Alva rose to her feet and kept her head dipped.

"Alva, you can look at me, you know," Serana said gently. "I may be a Volkihar but I am also a Sister of the Dark Brotherhood."

Alva met her gaze and Serana smiled.

"Nice to see you again Alva," Morgan said.

"And you...I never expected you to lead the family...no offence of course."

Morgan grinned.

"None taken. What brings you here?"

Alva explained how Morvarth and the majority of his nest perished during a Stormcloak attack. She told of how the soldiers came into the cave, wave after wave of heavily armed rebels. Their spiders had killed a few but had not lasted long against such overwhelming odds. The vampires had fought back of course.

"But there were too many. Morvarth pretty much threw me over the soldiers and told me to run, to find a new place to start a place for my own. That was when a huge bear of a man cut him in half with a steel battleaxe...." Alva trailed off.

"Galmar," Morgan growled, her thu'um shaking the table slightly.

Serana's and her mothers hands found their way onto hers and she calmed down, nodding to both of them in silent thanks before nodding to Alva.

"What happened after that? How did you come to be here?"

Alva turned to Astrid, who stood up.

"While Babette and I were recruiting Golag here, we found out that Alva and her newly created friends were attacking Falkreath and it's citizens. After some length of negotiations, we convinced them to come here, to stay in the caverns as a new home and place to live."

"What about the blood supply? The only blood nearby is....oh, that is very clever," Morgan breathed, beamed at Astrid, her fangs glinting. "You aim to use the Stormcloaks in Dawnstar as a blood supply. A never ending supply of blood while at the same time, leaving the town intact and free of Stormcloak influence."

Lucien smiled behind Morgan's back, pleased at how quick her mind worked.

No-one even said a word to her, and she figured it out. Very impressive, my dear.

"Yes...that is exactly what we were planning," Astrid said at last. "But we need to know what we are up against before we attack. Numbers, possible spies overlooking the town..."

Morgan grinned.

"I have a way to do just that. Serana, Solia? Time to do some scouting."

Serana nodded before motioning for Solia to follow her. Morgan passed over a large bag under the table to Golag.

"There is enough ore there to make ebony weapons for every single person in the Sanctuary Golag. Make them as sharp as possible and as fast as possible. Let me know if you need help and I will help you later."

"Of course, Listener," Golag replied. "I will start work immediately."

Morgan nodded and then turned to Alva.

"Alva, you know your fellows better than anyone. Start planning your attack with them. Teach them how to swarm a target without ripping them in half...we need them unconscious, not in pieces."

"Yes, Listener."

Morgan then smiled at Lucien and Babette.

"Babette, start making as many powerful poisons that induce tiredness as you can. There is a sack full of pretty much every alchemical ingredient you can think of, and even enough to plant some of your own. Lucien, if you would kindly enter the tavern and the barracks without being seen and keep an eye on our enemies, if you would."

"Of course, Listener," Lucien replied before vanishing from view.

"I will not let you down," Babette promised as she ran up the steps to her alchemy station.

"Astrid, Nazir, help out wherever you feel appropriate. Maybe get some more feelers out in Skyrim so we know what is going on."

The two experienced assassins nodded and left the room.

"Gabriella, Brelyna. I need as many healing potions and light blood potions as you can muster. I will bring a few 'volunteers' back from my scouting mission to speed up the blood potion process."

The two dunmer nodded and beamed at each other.

It's like both of them have a sister, Morgan mused.

"Mother, if you could help Golag. I know no-one better who can make a dagger."

"Of course," Lilith agreed as she hugged her. "And be careful my daughter."

Morgan smiled as she left the room and then nodded to Cicero.

"Cicero, I know you have been itching to get out and stab someone, but I have a job for you when we attack."

"Anything for the Listener," Cicero cooed. "Anything at all, and Cicero will do it! If the Listener tells him to wait, then Cicero will wait until a dragon bites him in half!"

"I don't think that will happen," Morgan laughed as she stood up. "But the job I have will require your acting skills...do you know any good jokes? As in jokes to tell to an audience of Stormcloaks in a tavern so that they remain unaware of their demise?"

"A distraction! The Listener is most wise! The Night Mother chose her well! I will do this mission, Listener, Cicero will not let you down!"

Cicero leant forwards and grinned.

"Would the Listener like to hear a joke?"

"Sure," Morgan smiled.

"Cicero was scared when a man burst through the door. He rants and screams, saying poor Cicero killed his wife. But Cicero, jumped out of the window and said :'That was your wife? I thought it was a troll!'"

Morgan giggled and then smiled widely as Cicero bowed to her.

"That was a good one, Keeper. Wait until tonight when we return and I will explain what I would like you to do."

"Cicero lives to serve."

"Ready to go?" Serana said as she came back into the hallway, throwing the Dark Brotherhood black armour over to her, which Morgan caught easily.

"Give me a moment," she replied, winking at her and Solia, who stood behind the tall vampire.

Solia looked at Serana quizzically when Serana laughed.

"Sorry, I just find it adorable when she does that. Walking out of the room to change..."

Solia held in a snort of laughter.

It's hard to think the two of them are dangerous vampires...but that is the mark of a good assassin I wager. Babette told me many stories about her contracts and most of them were because none suspected Babette to be dangerous. Serana and Morgan seem to be the same, only...funnier.

Solia waited eagerly for the Listener to return. She was eager to see how the Listener and Serana talked to each other and how they planned ahead of something so important...

"Ten of them patrolling the town...and every one of them are alone."

Morgan smiled at the way that Solia snorted derisively when she talked. She found herself liking the young woman almost immediately, although she also detected a faint sense of Daedric influence on her. Serana had said as much as they walked to the cliff side overlooking Dawnstar, while Solia had done an initial scouting, walking through the town wearing nothing but standard heavy hide armour, giving the Stormcloaks an impression of her being an adventurer.

"They never seem to learn that quick," Serana laughed.

"None of them even asked you about where you came from or what you were after? Fucking idiots," Morgan agreed with a snort. But it means it will be slightly easier for us when we 'evict' them."

The two other women agreed and they went back to monitoring the town, ignoring the cold air that blew around them.

"Two of them outside that useless Jarl Skald's longhouse," Morgan muttered, writing it down on a piece of thick parchment and a charcoal stick. "Where are the others?"

"Two of them patrol the area running along the front of the barracks and the tavern. Another two patrol the docks themselves. Two more near the mines...they never seem to move away from there. And the last two are near the other mine...although I caught a snippet that the mine was overrun by frostbite spiders, and they were awaiting reinforcements."

"Then we need to move fast," Morgan said softly, moving a few strands of hair out of her face. "The patrols are easily dealt with, but there will be around twenty inside the barracks and maybe another fifteen in the tavern at night...not to mention what may happen if the spiders decide to get hungry and come out for a quick meal."

"The guards near the smelter would be easy to remove, anyone could scale the mountain behind them and get the drop on them without anyone knowing," Solia said.

"That is your job then," Morgan winked at her. "Serana and I will make sure the spiders are dealt with and then we will start the job proper. I will send a spray of magic into the sky once the patrols are removed. The rest of the patrols can be taken care of by Astrid and the others."

"The barracks will be a problem," Serana muttered. And then looked over as Morgan giggled.

"Maybe not. Our resident alchemists are concocting some poisons that will knock out every single one of them, once it has been introduced into their food and drink. I doubt they will be able to walk, let alone struggle when Alva's vampires join in."

"Nice," Solia said approvingly. "And the tavern? There is going to be a few in there, as you mentioned."

"Cicero will be keeping them 'entertained' while they eat and drink themselves into oblivion. Then it's case of dragging our quarry away silently so the locals never know what happened. In the meantime, I will send a message to the Imperial camp east of here and they can move in and take the town quietly. Elisif and Rikke will be informed of course, and then we move on."

"You should have been a Legate," Serana grinned at her.

"Too much politics," Morgan snorted. "If that annoys Rikke so badly, then imagine what would happen if it were me."

The three women laughed softly and retreated from the cliff-side ledge, all of them eager for the night to fall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356 26 25
Completed on 5/19/23 Highest Rank: #1 in Cultists as of 4/3/23 #2 in cultists as of 3/20/23 #40 in elderscrolls as of 3/14/23 Severine never imagi...
108K 1.3K 22
You are Dovahkiin, Dragonborn. Born with the body of a mortal, but the soul of dragon. The Dragonborn is one of the many legends that are intertwined...
559 27 36
Book Two of The Dawnguard Hunter Series Two grueling and bloody years have passed since the Thalmor launched a simultaneous attack across all of Tamr...
655 9 25
When Camille only has a few months left of her human life, she has to overcome her fears of her life, Losing the people she loves and finding people...