Secrets [Zarry]

By Prisonerwithavision

"What other big secret could you possibly have?" More

Prologue
Blurry
Professor Feathers
Journal
A Few Hundred Dollars
Jello
Hoodie
"Off with some girl."
Bet
Stumbling
Runway Eyes
Peachy
Bad Idea
Open Back
Smoking Buddy
"Like a date?"
Hot or Abusive
Math
Drunken Homophobia
Stupid
D.L.B.
Road Trip
Gumballs
Shirtless and Screaming
Take It Back
Harry Potter
Sagittarius
The Redhead
Bloody Knuckles
A Lavender Dress
Tiny No Longer White Underwear
Taking Turns
"It's Zayn, babe."
Lemonade
Face Full
Urges
Smelly Pasta
The Great Fall
The Brat
Bread and Yelling
Nicole
Friends
Missed Calls
Soulmates, Enemies
Destroy Me
Dreams and Jeans
Goodbye
The Truth
Communication
Gold
Cherries
Charlie Charlie Charlie
But...
Caught
Sharing
Pickles
Crush
Stronger
Nipples
Not Here
You're So and I'm So
Just Need You
Liar Liar
You Don't Want To Know
"I think I love you more now."
50% Sea 50% Weed
Bedroom Bride
Thin Ice
70??
Evan
"That's illegal, you know."
A Day Apart
"Be my...married."
Back Burner
Dress Code
Naked Photos?
Dumb and Dumber
Try Again
One Smooth Motion
Texts
Rapunzel
Like That
The Speech

"That sounded a little gay."

11K 683 564
By Prisonerwithavision

Later that morning Liam woke up, feeling worse than the time he had the flu.

"Dear God why." He groaned, his mouth dry like the desert.

He squinted from the light, slowly sitting up and trying to ignore the walls moving around him.

He managed to get to the bathroom, splashing some cold water on his face for relief.

Liam ended up drinking from the bathroom sink, almost falling head first into it by the time he was done.

He gripped the counter, taking a deep breath and standing back up.

Liam turned the water off, rubbing his eyes and deciding he wasn't ready to be awake yet.

He mindlessly shuffled down the hall to his bedroom, not stopping until he was at the foot of the bed about to flop down.

He blinked a few times, recognizing Zayn in his bed with....a girl?

She had a head of wild curls, and he could see her bare shoulder peeking out from under the covers.

Liam smiled. "Score one for team Zayn."

He turned and left, shuffling back down the hall to Zayn's room.

As he walked over to the bed, he stopped, seeing something pink and sparkly sticking out from under the bed.

He knew if he bent over he'd fall, so he sat on the bed and slowly leaned down and picked it up.

"What the hell, Zayn?" Liam frowned, wondering why his best friend had a pink diary under his bed.

It couldn't have been his, Zayn hated writing.

He barely took notes in class because he hated writing so much.

Liam flipped through it, assuming it was a girl's journal because of the handwriting.

He closed it, shrugging and putting it on Zayn's nightstand before he curled up in Zayn's bed, falling back asleep easily.

×
×
×

It wasn't until late that afternoon that the house was back in proper living conditions.

Harry felt much better with it being clean, even if he was the one that had to clean it.

"Please never throw any more parties here." Harry said, picking the tomatoes off of his slice of pizza.

"Speak for yourself." Louis chuckled, his neck covered in hickeys.

"I just did speak for myself. Quit throwing parties here." Harry said.

"It was disgusting when I got back and I had to clean it up while you were God knows where, and you were passed out." Harry complained to Louis, then Niall.

"I'll never forget where I was." Louis smiled to himself.

"But, what I want to know is where you ran off to, curly." Louis said, staring at him.

"What d'you mean? I went and got frozen yogurt because you gave me your car to use." Harry shrugged, picking a pepper off and eating it.

"So you stayed at the frozen yogurt place all night?" Louis asked skeptically.

"Oh, no I um," Harry cleared his throat. "I crashed over at Zayn and Liam's."

"Mmm- hey when did Liam and his girlfriend break up?" Niall asked through his mouthful of pizza.

"I don't know, why?" Louis frowned.

"He left with some other girl."

Louis raised his eyebrows. "Interesting."

"Did you see them when you went over there?" He asked Harry, who shook his head no.

"Why are you eating like that?" Niall asked, catching Harry's attention.

"Like what?" Harry responded, glancing down at his pizza.

"Picking. Like a bird or something." Niall said.

"Sorry, I'm not a fan of vacuuming it down whole." Harry sneered.

"I thought you liked this kind of pizza." Louis said.

"I do, it's fine." Harry said dismissively.

"Well then why are you picking?"

Harry sighed. "What is this? Judge Harry day?"

"Every day is judge Harry day." Niall chuckled.

Harry gave him a look.

"Sorry." He mumbled, smiling.

"Yeah Niall. Some people eat like a vacuum, others like normal people, and very few like birds." Louis chuckled.

"If I was a bird I'd shit all over your car." Harry told him.

"Yeah? And I'd shoot you out of the sky and have you for dinner." Louis said back to him.

The three of them chuckled before their smiles faded.

"That sounded a little gay." Niall said.

"I know, shut up."

Harry frowned. "What was gay about it?"

"Him saying he'd eat you for dinner." Niall replied.

"Can we drop it?" Louis asked sharply.

"It was a joke, there's nothing gay about that." Harry scoffed. "You two are so sensitive."

"Oh, us? You're the one who cries at The Notebook like once a week." Louis chuckled.

"Whatever." Harry snapped, dropping his plate on the coffee table and stomping out of the room.

"Harry!" Louis called, sighing when he realized he wasn't coming back.

"Why has he been acting so weird lately?"

"Dunno. Think he likes Liam and Zayn better than us now?" Niall asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"I don't care if he does." Louis said quietly, even though he did care.

What was wrong with Harry?

×
×
×

"Zayn." Liam said, appearing in his doorway that evening.

The girl had left hours ago after yelling at Liam because he refused to take her back to her dorm.

He claimed he couldn't drive because he just woke up and still felt drunk, even though it was almost three in the afternoon.

After being yelled at he disappeared in his room, and had just resurfaced.

"Hm?" Zayn hummed, putting his comic book down.

Liam glanced at the nightstand, seeing the diary was gone.

"Who was that girl you were with in my bed?" He asked, saving the diary questions for later.

"Girl?" Zayn frowned.

Liam's eyes widened. "It was a guy?"

"It was Harry. You probably didn't recognize him with his hair down." Zayn chuckled.

Liam was stiff, staring at Zayn. "Why were you and him shirtless together in my bed?"

Zayn stared back at him a moment, slowly standing up. "We were shirtless because neither of us like sleeping in shirts. Harry needed somewhere to sleep because of the party at Louis and Niall's. I needed somewhere to sleep because some drunk idiot passed out in my bed."

"Any more questions?"

"Yes actually, but not about that." Liam said, feeling bad now.

"Um, why do you have some girl's diary?"

Zayn blinked.

"What diary? What are you talking about?"

"I saw it, Zayn. Why do you have it?" Liam asked, giving him a look.

"I'm just holding it until I can take it to the lost and found." Zayn shrugged casually.

"How'd you get it?"

"I found it."

"When?"

"I don't know! What are you, a cop?" Zayn snapped, sitting back down.

Liam stood there a few moments. "...So have you read it?"

"Maybe."

Liam smiled some. "That's wrong, Zayn."

"So? It's interesting." Zayn smiled as well.

"Yeah? How?" Liam asked eagerly, making Zayn realize his mistake.

"Uh, I don't know. Just is. I'm not reading any more of it, and you're not going to either. Okay? It stays untouched until I take it to the lost and found." Zayn said sternly.

"Okay." Liam chuckled.

"Oh, that reminds me, I need to go get those earth science notes from Harry." Zayn said, getting back up.

"You know if you took your own notes you wouldn't have to-"

"I'm aware." Zayn said, walking past him.

"Can I come?" Liam asked, following him.

Zayn smiled, shaking his head as they left the apartment.

Louis let them in with a loud greeting when they arrived, he and Liam doing some weird handshake.

"Where's Harry?" Zayn asked.

"Still pouting in his room." Niall answered.

"Thanks." Zayn said, walking off.

He found Harry's room, knocking on the door.

He could hear music coming from inside.

Was it...Fleetwood Mac?

Suddenly it stopped. "W-Who is it?"

"Zayn. I uh, came to get those notes?"

He heard movement, and the unzipping of a bag.

Zayn frowned, looking down and watching the notes slide out from under the door.

"What're you doing?" Zayn chuckled, picking them up.

"....Giving you the notes." Harry said quietly.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" Zayn asked.

Yeah with a face full of makeup, Harry thought.

"Um, sort of. N-Not a really bad time. I just uh, I um, just got out of the shower." He lied.

"Okay..." Zayn said slowly, deciding to ignore his strange behavior and look over the notes.

The handwriting was exactly the same.

"Well thanks for the notes." He said.

Zayn bit his lip, trying not to smile.

This was going to be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 22.8K 35
"It's wrong." "But it's the first time I've felt right." *Warning: Story contains bad language, heavy sexual content, and mild drug use/references...
484K 32.2K 66
"Um...call me Harrie." *1st place in The Bromance Awards: Season Two *Highest ranking as of 12/02/17: #345 in Fanfiction ©2016 Prisonerwithavision
8.4K 563 17
"You sunshine, you temptress." "Chaudvin ka chand ho, ya aaftab ho?" Zarry's life in 2021 according to my POV. This is basically an extension of "Aft...
31.2K 1.9K 11
"Daddy, do you believe in miracles?" "I don't know. I guess so, kiddo." "...I do." Or, the fic in which Harry and Zayn are divorced, and their son is...