"That sounded a little gay."

Later that morning Liam woke up, feeling worse than the time he had the flu.

"Dear God why." He groaned, his mouth dry like the desert.

He squinted from the light, slowly sitting up and trying to ignore the walls moving around him.

He managed to get to the bathroom, splashing some cold water on his face for relief.

Liam ended up drinking from the bathroom sink, almost falling head first into it by the time he was done.

He gripped the counter, taking a deep breath and standing back up.

Liam turned the water off, rubbing his eyes and deciding he wasn't ready to be awake yet.

He mindlessly shuffled down the hall to his bedroom, not stopping until he was at the foot of the bed about to flop down.

He blinked a few times, recognizing Zayn in his bed with....a girl?

She had a head of wild curls, and he could see her bare shoulder peeking out from under the covers.

Liam smiled. "Score one for team Zayn."

He turned and left, shuffling back down the hall to Zayn's room.

As he walked over to the bed, he stopped, seeing something pink and sparkly sticking out from under the bed.

He knew if he bent over he'd fall, so he sat on the bed and slowly leaned down and picked it up.

"What the hell, Zayn?" Liam frowned, wondering why his best friend had a pink diary under his bed.

It couldn't have been his, Zayn hated writing.

He barely took notes in class because he hated writing so much.

Liam flipped through it, assuming it was a girl's journal because of the handwriting.

He closed it, shrugging and putting it on Zayn's nightstand before he curled up in Zayn's bed, falling back asleep easily.

×
×
×

It wasn't until late that afternoon that the house was back in proper living conditions.

Harry felt much better with it being clean, even if he was the one that had to clean it.

"Please never throw any more parties here." Harry said, picking the tomatoes off of his slice of pizza.

"Speak for yourself." Louis chuckled, his neck covered in hickeys.

"I just did speak for myself. Quit throwing parties here." Harry said.

"It was disgusting when I got back and I had to clean it up while you were God knows where, and you were passed out." Harry complained to Louis, then Niall.

"I'll never forget where I was." Louis smiled to himself.

"But, what I want to know is where you ran off to, curly." Louis said, staring at him.

"What d'you mean? I went and got frozen yogurt because you gave me your car to use." Harry shrugged, picking a pepper off and eating it.

"So you stayed at the frozen yogurt place all night?" Louis asked skeptically.

"Oh, no I um," Harry cleared his throat. "I crashed over at Zayn and Liam's."

"Mmm- hey when did Liam and his girlfriend break up?" Niall asked through his mouthful of pizza.

"I don't know, why?" Louis frowned.

"He left with some other girl."

Louis raised his eyebrows. "Interesting."