Rapunzel

"Still looks normal from the outside." Harry commented when they arrived.

"Isn't that a pair of jeans hanging off the mailbox?" Zayn pointed as they got out of the car.

Harry looked over at them, sighing. "Well mostly normal."

"Come on." Zayn chuckled, walking over and taking his hand.

They walked inside together, and Harry was shocked at how neat the house looked.

Harry let go of Zayn's hand and started rushing around the house, noticing how neat and clean every inch was.

It didn't even look this good before the party.

"Did they hire a cleaning service?" Harry frowned, going into the kitchen.

There sat Niall, practically glowing with happiness and energy, while Louis was slumped over beside him slowly knocking a pain reliever across the table to himself.

"What happened? Who cleaned this place?" Harry asked, wondering if they had went into his bedroom.

"Can you go check my room and make sure it looks like it did when we left?" Harry asked Zayn, feeling worried now.

"You expect me to be able to remember exactly how your room looked?" Zayn chuckled skeptically.

"Calm down, nobody went in your room." Louis muttered, lifting his head from the table like it weighed ninety pounds.

"There was this girl who showed up last night, no idea who she was. She was...taking care of everybody. It was weird. Like if someone fell she'd run over and help. Then when everything started to calm down she checked on us and helped us clean up." Louis explained slowly.

"She didn't help us, she cleaned." Niall scoffed.

"No, I helped clean a little." Louis argued, looking in Niall's direction rather than at him.

"What did you clean? Tell me." Niall laughed.

"I...I cleaned the um," Louis started snapping his fingers as if that would help.

"He was busy running around being a drunk crazy person, he didn't clean." Niall said to Harry and Zayn, giving Louis a look afterwards.

Louis frowned, turning to look directly at Niall. "Oh don't you act all high and mighty. You know why he wasn't cleaning? He was fucking your friend." He said, looking at Harry now.

Niall didn't say anything, just watching Harry at this point.

"Is he serious? You and Nicole had sex?" Harry asked with a chuckle, certain it was a joke.

"Babe, just look at him. It's obvious." Zayn said quietly, a slight smile on his face when Harry turned to frown at him.

"Are you mad?" Niall asked, looking worried.

Harry looked back to Niall, unable to answer him because of the amount of noise that suddenly came from Louis.

"Mad?" He scoffed. "What could you- Harry if you're mad because Niall finally got some affection that's fucked." Louis said, lazily pointing at him.