Bedroom Bride

"Get comfortable while I roll one." Zayn said softly.

Harry got up from the bed, finding the light switch and dimming the lights in the room.

He shuffled over to his bags, biting his lip and wondering if he should surprise Zayn now or later.

Harry shook his head, deciding he'd wait until Zayn brought it up.

He worked his way out of his jeans, slipping his shirt off as well.

"Come lick it." Harry heard Zayn say, making him chuckle.

"Lick what?" He teased, down to his underwear now.

Zayn looked over at him. "Well just this for now."

Harry smiled, walking over and sitting in front of him again.

"That was pretty fast." Harry commented, glancing at him as he leaned forward and licked the paper.

Zayn watched closely, humming in agreement.

"Hold it?" Zayn asked after he finished rolling it to his liking.

Harry took it from him, watching him take his jacket and shirt off.

"Leaving the jeans on?" Harry noticed, handing the joint back to him.

"Yeah, why?" Zayn asked, lighting the joint.

"How is that comfortable?" Harry asked, knowing it wasn't.

Zayn shrugged, taking a deep hit.

Harry watched with concern, worried Zayn was about to cough his lungs out.

But instead Zayn reached forward and grabbed Harry's face.

His middle finger pressed into one cheek, his thumb into the other, guiding Harry's lips apart.

He pressed his open lips to Harry's, the two slowly sharing the first hit.

This made Harry's skin feel like it was on fire, and he resisted the urge to climb on top of him.

Harry was the one to start coughing after their lips parted, making Zayn chuckle.

"I just realized we could get in trouble for this if someone finds out." Zayn said, taking another hit.

This one he kept to himself while Harry caught his breath.

"Like jail trouble?" Harry asked, looking worried.

"No." Zayn scoffed, lying.

"Just go stuff a towel under the door or something and we'll hope for the best." Zayn said casually.

Harry frowned at him, still getting up to do what Zayn said regardless of his doubt.

"My turn." He said, rushing back to his spot.

Zayn handed the joint to him.

"Easy." He warned because of the way Harry hit it.

"Hold it in." Zayn chuckled, covering Harry's mouth.

This made Harry start laughing, a cloud of smoke released into the air around them.

"Wanna know how these jeans are comfortable?" Zayn asked.

Harry looked at him.

"It feels good when you take them off of me. I like the way you do that." Zayn said just before taking another hit.

"You never told me that before." Harry said softly, staring at him through the haze and wondering what else he would learn tonight.

"Well I'm sure you know why I told you tonight." Zayn said as he slowly exhaled, coughing some.