The purest - Chris Schistad #...

Από loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... Περισσότερα

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.

EPILOGUE

2.9K 74 13
Από loveisweakness7

Three years and two weeks later ...

The sensation of a finger smoothing my eyebrow was what made me emerge from my peaceful sleep.

I let a light breath of sleep before slowly beating my eyelashes in a return to consciousness simply to see the first thing that made me in a good mood early in the morning.

Chris.

I hummed with a broad smile before humming in contentment. "Were you really watching me sleep ?"

"Maybe yes, maybe not."

"Ugh, you're a horrible bluffer." I giggled, bringing my hand to his cheek to affectionately rub my thumb on his cheekbones before resting my hand on the hollow of his neck.

"A horrible bluffer ? Remind me who won the last poker game the other day ?"

I rolled my eyes to remember before hiding my face in my pillow. "You were motivated."

Chris's laughter soon echoed in our room as he immediately brought me closer to his bare chest before pressing me against the mattress to hover over me with his signature smile.

"A strip-poker? Of course I was motivated." He replied, licking his full lips with a shrug of his suggestive eyebrows.

I immediately caught an eyebrow in anticipation of his thoughts before turning us around when he tried to kiss me.

I was now hovering above him with a smirk before bending my head to the side, giving a look at our alarm clock. "The twins will soon get up."

"Reason more to be quick." Chris whispered maliciously as he reached for my earlobe causing me to gasp as I slowly closed my eyelids.

I bite slightly on my lower lip as he dropped a wet kiss trail along my jaw, my neck and until the beginning of my cleavage.

I felt Chris's hands moving under my thin T-shirt before he took advantage of my distraction to exchange the roles.

I found myself back to the mattress again as he attacked my neck more fervently biting and sucking on my skin before he connected our lips with passion.

I immediately lifted my hands into his longer hair now and slightly spread my thighs to give him a better access.

He immediately slipped his tongue into my mouth, engaging in a fight of domination as I lowered my hands down his bare back before waiting for his bulging buttocks.

I let a small smile on my lips as he gasped in my mouth to the sensation of my hands pinching his buttocks before he stepped back with a lustful smile. "Dick tease."

"Hum... who talked about dick tease ?"

I saw his eyes light up immediately at the thought making me immediately reject my head back in a burst of laughter.

However, he was soon stopped by a kiss as Chris moved his hands at the end of my tee-shirt before making it all up by laying kisses along my stomach.

He stopped between my breasts making me close my eyelids breathing heavily as he drew dangerously close to my nipples.

I was arched slightly in desire for more, much more before suddenly opening my eyes to the familiar little traces agreement outside our room.

"Chris? Babe? Stop !" I whispered as I laid my hand in the back of his head collecting a bored moan of brown.

He lifted his head slightly before suddenly rolling to the side by lowering my tee shirt as two small familiar tornadoes exploded in our room. "Momma, Pappa!"

We hardly had time to do anything that we were suddenly tackled against the mattress by two little brown heads of barely three years.

"Pappa! Pappa !" Exclaimed Thea in a small, enchanting voice, jumping on Chris to give him a hug soon joined by her younger brother, Daniel.

The birth of these two little marvels had probably been the most severe ordeal I had ever had. Twenty-two hours of work, hemorrhaging and fainting from Chris.

Thea had been the first to go out, by two minutes.

But ultimately, I would never regret having these two little one for anything in the world. They were the reason I got up in the morning.

Not to mention that the sight of Chris when the birth of our twins had been one of the best times for me. It was a memory that I cherished deeply.

I readjusted with a broad smile on my lips as Chris dropped a grunt on the attack of his two little scoundrels before making a sulky pout. "And me ? I don't have the right to a hug ?"

"Momma !" Chuckled Thea, disengaging herself from Chris to squeeze her little chubby arms around my neck making me clasp my arms around her back taking in her pleasant smell of her strawberry shampoo.

I hid my nose in her silky hair of chestnut curls before leaving a short breath as I was attacked by Daniel.

I felt Chris's eyes on us making me slightly turn my head to display a broad smile at the sight of his expression.

"I love you." I mumbled in silence, letting the brown wag his eyebrows with malice making me roll my eyes.

I rested my eyes on our two little angels before displaying a broad smile as I attacked their side of tickling.

Their laughter soon filled our room letting me laugh with them before jumping out of bed when Chris found the right idea to start a pillow fight. Girls against boys obviously.

We spent the rest of the morning like that just enjoying our kids and our family time when Chris reminded me of a very important point.

The coming of our friends.

Since I graduated from college, I had been completely taken between my work and the twins. Even my time with Chris had been somewhat sacrificed ever since.

However, we always managed to find small moments for ourselves and what made them all the more important.

But let us return to the most important point.

I immediately gave a sharp look to Chris for reminding me of this very important fact at the last moment before rushing to the fridge to make sure that all was already planned.

Obviously I was greeted by a heavy load of beer and alcohol reminding me of our high school parties as well as much more juvenile items such as baby jars.

That was how we could see how much our lives had changed. And those, for the better.

"What time do they already come ?" I asked over my shoulder as I closed the metal door before holding back a laugh as I watched our daughter styling Chris with ponytails.

Daniel was playing with his new car lot around the two making me bend an eyebrow as Chris backed my smile with one of his own. "Noora had a paper to make so she and William will be a little late but the others should have arrived around five ?"

"Great !" I sighed as I rubbed my forehead before lowering my eyes as I felt a slight tug on my leg. "Hey !"

I immediately took Daniel in my arms as he held out his arms to me before placing him on my hip in the interrogation as he hid his head in the hollow of my neck.

"Hey, what is it, baby ?"

Daniel remained silent as he hid his head further, letting me look at Chris as a question.

The latter made a sign to me in the direction of the clock on the wall of the kitchen making me nod my head with a malicious smile. "Your turn."

"Seriously? Come on !" He moaned, making me smile smugly as he announced the time of the bed simply to receive protests from Thea. "I promise I'll tell you a story."

"But Mama is the one who tells the stories."

Chris gave me a sharp look as he lifted Thea in his arms before joining me to take Daniel already half asleep. "You are going to regret it."

I just waved my hand in response to his falsely threatening look before watching them take the way to the twins room.

I let a breath of respite before heading to the large bay window overlooking our garden.

After the birth of the twins, we soon realized that the apartment was not the best place so we ended up buying a house not far from the park.

I bent over the opening of the bay window by taking advantage of the summer air and the rays of sun warm my skin.

However, my glance soon fell on my hand where my wedding ring was advocating. I raised my hand to have a better look and smiled unconsciously as I watched the rays of the sun crossed the diamonds.

It was probably all I had ever dreamed of. Family life, true love and that sense of accomplishment.

Obviously, our wedding had been a simple gathering but it was amply enough for me.

Surprisingly, we had managed to keep in touch with all our high school friends and we could also follow their evolution.

It was still surprising how much our lives had settled down compared to our crazy years of drama.

Nevertheless, even if my school years had started rather badly, I regretted definitely nothing and still less of having met the girls.

They were my best friends and ...

"You know how sexy you are when you think ?" Chris whispered in my ear as he slid his arms around me.

I left a smile on my lips before giving him a look over my shoulders. "The twins sleep ?"

"Yeah, Thea wanted me to tell her the story again of the soulmates."

I gave him a new smile definitely more tender this time before turning around to cross my arms behind his neck. "You mean our story."

"It looks like she's a real girl to mom." He teased, leaning over to connect our lips before moving back slightly to whisper against my lips between fast kisses. "Best. Mom. Ever. "

THE END

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.5K 239 25
Sometimes the people you think you hate become your biggest drug. Or maybe even the love of your life. Possibly even the person you would fight a a...
1.8K 77 34
why you care? And there's no need to worry about me i can care for my self ...................................I have already experienced this type of...
chasing charlie cooper. Από milsssss

Εφηβική Φαντασία

724 72 36
"I've never met someone who can make me feel so vulnerable but so safe at the same time."
217 39 14
Why are things the way they are?. Why am I treated differently?. When I look into the mirror I see your structure and physical appearance. Why do you...