Street Love 2: All Grown Up

Da xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

It's been 7 years now. Single mom, Starr, becomes a very successful Club owner in LA. With her thuggish, rude... Altro

Street Love 2: All Grown Up
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Attention
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Questions
Chapter 34

Chapter 30

33.8K 1.3K 428
Da xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Lets stay together

Can we agree to disagree

Lets stay together

Don't do it for the kids do it for me

Lets stay together

I'm tired of all this making up and breaking up

Lets stay together

Des POV

~4 Months Later~

I walked into my job and signed in at the front desk.

"Girl I thought you would never come in." Maria giggled from her computer behind the desk.

"Girl I had a meeting with my lawyer. The divorce is final." I smiled.

"That shit ain't right Des. You should have beat that bitch the minute you found out. Now she walking around with a big ass belly." Maria said while shaking her head.

"Fuck that bitch. I ain't got my ass on her nor Ray." I gave her a friendly smile and strutted to the back.

"Hello everyone." I said to all the nurses walking around. They all said their hellos.

I walked into a room where a patient was and changed their sheets.

"Stop peeing on yourself Ms. Rosie and call us next time you have to use it." I told the old lady on the bed.

"Yes nurse Mitchell." She said referring to Ray's last name.

"You can call me nurse Jackson." I smiled politely and walked out.

"Desiree, Doctor Parker wants to talk to you." One of the new nurses called from down the hall. I sighed. What do this man want now?! He always think I'm screwing shit up when it be these other bitches in here!

"Yes?" I peeped through the crack in his door.

"Sit." He nodded towards the chair in front of his desk. I walked in and sat down.

Now Mr. Parker is no ordinary doctor. This man has no wife, no kids. Just money and a house! He be on his shit! He stood about 6'1. He had this brown smooth skin. His dark brown eyes were nice looking. He had these sexy waves. I don't know why I ain't been fucked this mane!

"Are you listening nurse Mitchell?" He wore this confused face.

"Sir?" I asked kind of embarrassed at how I was staring at him. He actually got my panties sort of soaked. I crossed my legs to let him know he really set me off.

He licked those big pink lips and curved his lips into a smirk.

"I said can you work two shifts? One fore you and one for Tonya since she is going to be out a lot." Doctor Parker said.

See that's where he's wrong. I'm not doing shit for Tonya. I actually have a life also! Fuck I look like working two shifts?!

"Hell no!" I said straight up. Right about now I don't care about being fired. He know my situation with that girl! Hell, everybody in this place know my situation.

"I understand you two are on bad terms but-"

"I said no." I said more sternly to let him know I wasn't playing. He studied my face as if I was the answer key to a test.

"Not even for extra pay?" He shrugged.

"No sir. Right now I don't even want to be put in the same sentence with that girl." I smiled politely.

He laughed this heavy laugh that really didn't phase me like it should have.

"Okay. I guess I will have to get someone else." He shrugged.

"Yelp." I popped the p. I stood up out my seat and walked to the door.

"Desiree." He called. I sighed and rolled my eyes before turning around with the most fake smile.

"Yes Dr. Parker?" I said.

He looked like he really had something on his mind and he needed to let it go. He licked his lips and looked me up and down.

"Your shoe is untied." He said. I stared at him like he was crazy. Did this side really just call me to tell me my shoe was untied?! I simply walked out.

Ray POV

I stepped outside and watched the kids in my neighborhood play. Yea I let Des keep the house. I got me a nice crib in this gated community though.

"Wassup Ray." Them bad ass kids yelled while riding their bikes in Ms. Gates's yard.

"Ms. Gates gone beat y'all ass lil homies." I yelled back. They just laughed and left down the road.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and a picture of Des popped up. I quickly answered it.

"Wassup baby." I said trying not to sound like I'm thirsty for a conversation.

I am

"Don't answer the phone like we all cool." She smacked her lips.

"Why you call me Desiree?" I sighed. This girl can be so complicated at times!

"Come to Mercy Hospital. Starr about to have her baby." She said.

Damn it's been 9 months?! Shit I need to keep up with the days!

I dashed in the house and grabbed my keys. I locked up and hopped in my car. I'm ready to see the baby. Uncle Ray ain't gone let you grow up like these hood bitches.

King POV

I leaned against the wall as Starr lied on the bed moaning and groaning in pain. This machine made this loud noise every time it came close to having it.

Des stood by her side giving her comforting words. Starr wasn't trying to hear that shit though. I promise in nervous! I never saw anyone give birth before!

"Ahhh." Starr cried out and she gapped her legs open wider. Ray and some doctors burst in the room. I'm still not real cool with this nigga but now is not the time.

"Okay Starr. On the count of three I am going to need you to push." The doctor said. I walked over and grabbed her other free hand. She squeezed my hand so hard that it damn near brought tears to my eyes. The doctor counted down and Starr began pushing.

"Come on Starr you got it." Des tried motivating her. I looked down and saw my baby girl trying all her might to get our daughter out of her.

"It hurts!" Starr cried out in pain.

"I'm here baby. I ain't going nowhere!" I assured her. Des wiped the sweat from Starr's head. She began pushing once again.

I looked between her legs and saw a small head coming out. I could just throw the hell up! Before I knew it I saw black.

*

*

*

*

I woke up with Ray, Des, Caleb, and the doctor standing over me. I could hear a soft baby cry.

"What happened?" I sat up quickly on a couch.

"You punked out on me." Starr said. I turned and saw her holding a small baby in a pink blanket. I hopped up and ran to her side.

My baby is so beautiful. She has my brown eyes. She has Starr's mixed skin. Her fingers are long like Starr's.

"Isn't she pretty?" Des smiled.

"Can I come in now?" Kyrie burst through the door without getting an answer.

"Look at your baby sis." Starr smiled. Kyrie ran over and admired the beautiful girl.

"Peyton is so beautiful." He smirked.

"So her name is Peyton?" Caleb asked with raised eye brows. I don't even remember this nigga showing up.

"Yea." I answered.

"That's cute." Des nodded.

"No. I changed it." Starr spoke out causing everyone to turn to her.

"Oh yea? So what's the name?" I asked. I thought we both agreed we would name her Peyton because my favorite football player is Peyton Manning.

"Her mom is Starr and her dad is King." She simply said.

"Okay and..." Des shrugged.

"She's my Queen." Starr smiled. We all looked at each other with confused expressions.

"So what is my baby's name?" I asked kind of impatient.

"Queen." She smirked.

Queen

------------

So how y'all feel about the new girl name?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

9.3K 641 45
Bianca:- 3years have passed now, just turned 22. I have the most amazing two year old little boy. I have a successful career in a Law Firm in London...
9.7K 604 23
As LoveJoy's parents go through an insane divorce, she moves to Baton Rouge, Louisiana with her uncle K to finish out her last year of high school an...
250K 7.7K 39
Kaylee, hasn't had the most perfect life. She grew up hating her father & watching her mom battle a drug addiction. Leaving her memories behind, she...
288K 11.4K 71
Rashad Smith, high school basketball star almost making it into the NBA. One teenage affair with his crush Tionne Brooks, ended up having him hooked...