Just Like Old Times: A Legend...

Por AllTheFeelsLoveMe

Link and Zelda have always been friends. Together, they get themselves into loads of trouble. After middle sc... Más

Author's Note
A Call From Link
Friends Again
Nervousness, Worry, and Anxiety
Waiting
Finally Seeing Him Again
Ah, Zelda
I Hurt Myself. Yay.
The Verdict
Weird Dreams
The Reveal
A Plan
Truth About the Past
We Ride A Horse Together
Break
The Plan
Sheik and Fairies
The Visit
Mind Your Own Business
I Have Friends! Yay me!
The Great Fairy
On the Road
Can't hold it in
Something Seems Fishy
Back off Ruto
Figuring Everything Out
Staying Behind
Inside Jabu Jabu
Great Fairy Number Two
Nightmares
Magic Potions Save Me
Conference with the King
Dodongos Are Scary
Into the Cavern
Dark Link
Panic
The Maze
The Plan
What Is Going On?
Trapped
Meeting with Ganondorf
No....
Aby
Utter Confusion
Sheik and Aby's Punishment
Ambushed
Found Link, Lost Link
Kidnapped
Crushed
Captured
Hope is Power
He is Done
Recovering
Answers and More
Resolution
FINAL WORDS
I'm Almost Regretting My Choice of Friends
We Interrupt This Session of Pinterest...
Guten Tag, I've been Tagged
Once Again
Tag I'm it

Outside Help

284 9 1
Por AllTheFeelsLoveMe

I groaned, lifting my head. The rest of my body was temporarily paralyzed from the beating and the shock of Zelda's surge of magic. I slowly sat up and took in my surroundings.

The room was collapsed, with several large chunks on top of me. My back throbbed with pain from the whipping. I crawled out from under the rubble and continued to look around. Many guards were still trapped or knocked unconscious due to the blast. I frantically looked around, noticing that Zelda and Sheik were gone.

Zel? Are you there?

No response. I guess the connection was permanently broken when Ganondorf took our Triforce pieces. I longed to know of they were okay. Especially Zelda. I knew I needed her, and I still had a promise to keep.

One of the guards sat up, dazed. She looked straight at me, her eyes widening in shock.

"You, you survived? How? No one's been able to survive a Gerudo torture of that magnitude before..."

I looked at her, my face confused. "I don't know. All I know is that my friends are in trouble and I need to go save them."

She nodded. She quickly scanned the room, looking for signs of stirring or for those listening. She ushered me closer and I complied.

"I know where your belongings are being kept. I'll show you. I believe that Ganondorf will use the power of the Triforce for evil and wreak destruction on all lands, even his own land. I will help you in whatever way I can, but I can't leave the palace."

I nodded and followed her down the hallway to a small storage room. It was hard to walk. My whole body ached from the experience. And my heart. Seeing Zelda cry nearly tore me apart.

I followed her into the room, and the guard returned my possessions to me. I thanked her and began to put my tunic on. The chainmail was heavy on my still sore back, so I took it off and placed it in my magic bag. I rifled through it, everything still in there.

She handed me my sword and my shield, and I clipped them to myself.

"The road will be dangerous. I hope your back heals quickly so you will be able to wear the armor. You will certainly need it in your quest."

She looked down. "Your father is a very kind man and saved me on one occasion. I am happy that my debt can be repaid through you."

"Thank you," I said. I was still in my shorts and was badly hurt, but I was indebted to her.

She bowed. "I've waited for someone to overthrow this tyrant, and I believe that you and your friends can. Hurry and get on the road, they need you."

I nodded and turned to leave, carefully picking my way through the mess.

I emerged in Gerudo valley, which was thankfully deserted. I quickly traveled across the ravine over the bridge and emerged in Hyrule Field, the wide expanse connecting all the areas of Hyrule together.

I looked around, noticing that I was only about a few day's journey from the Great Fairy of Courage's fountain. She would have an idea of what I should do, especially since I was chosen by the Triforce of Courage.

I was still puzzled by that fact. Along the way, I thought about it. I wasn't brave, Sheik was. I wasn't smart, Zelda was. I wasn't a hero, I just a country boy who knew how to use a sword and loved a girl. A girl who was now somewhere in Hyrule.

I sighed. There was no way that I was going to be able to find the Great Fairy in good time without a horse. I pulled out my ocarina. There was a tune my father had taught me. He told me the tune would bring me help in dire need.

Well, if this wasn't dire need, I didn't know what could be worse. I blew into the Ocarina and played the tune. I heard a whinny and noticed Epona cantering up to me.

I stroked her muzzle. "Thanks, girl. I can always count on you."

She snorted, and I pulled out an apple for her. She ate it and I mounted her. She had lost her saddle but that wasn't so bad. I had ridden bareback since I was a kid. I urged her forward, and we quickly cantered off toward the Great Fairy's fountain.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

97K 1.4K 26
This is their story, Zelda and Links happy ever after. This is the tale of how they rebuild Hyrule, make lasting friendships, and fall in love. // T...
133K 2.1K 30
~This is a COMPLETED fan-made sequel to Breath of the Wild and Zelink fanfic~ It has been six months after the defeat of Calamity Ganon. Peace and re...
62.7K 2.3K 33
Based on Nintendo's fantastic game, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, two young teenagers are tasked with saving the entire world. The challenge...
94.3K 3.1K 31
Zelda Harkinian is a girl with impaired hearing and has been bullied mercilessly for it her entire life. Years later, one of her former tormentors, L...