Welcome To The War 》 Voltron

By Hitoshxii

{4th book in the Hybrid Series} Kopheline "Kipper" DiNicolo is leading Team Voltron and the Hybrid Unit to Ea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
aN IDEA
Chapter 6
Why has no one noticed this?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Lizmira
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Short Extra
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A happy birthday short
THE END

Chapter 33

427 27 13
By Hitoshxii

The tall alien looked down at the short boy in front of him.

"Sonny, you're just a kid", he said gruffly, "What makes you think I'm going to let you join my army?"

The boy snapped his fingers, and two of the guards exploded.

The alien looked down in shock at him.

"I muttered a simple spell while you weren't looking", the boy grinned, "And besides, they were plotting against you. I could tell by the look in their eyes."

The alien stuck his hand out and shook the boy's.

"What's your name kid?"

"Kopheline Dinicolo. Nephew of Zarkon's witch Haggar."

"Welcome aboard, Private Dinicolo."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Young Brenan grabbed the girl's wrist as she walked by him.

Young dutchess Lizmira smirked at him, batting her eyelashes.
"What's the matter, Cousin?", she sneered, "Can't you let a lady through?"

"Drop it", Brenan growled.

Lizmira groaned and dropped the stolen pendant into his hand. Brenan hastily let her go afterwards.

"I'm going to report you to Her Magesty if you don't quit stealing from the servants", Brenan threatened.

She grinned.
"And who do you think she's going to believe, huh? Her niece the dutchess, or a lowlife nephew of hers?"

Their murderous glares were suddenly cut short when a baby crawled into the room.

Brenan reached down to pick up the infant. Prince Piflin looked at the both of them with wide wandering eyes.

"We will continue this later, Liz", the older male said.

Lizmira rolled her eyes and strolled away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro watched through the glass of a department store as chaos broke outside.

Not my problem, for now. Hopefully they can keep control over themselves and not go overboard.

The Paladin curiously walked into the make-up section of the store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 92 7
Lancelot Cauldron McClain is an Altean Witch of the Moon from the planet Earth. His mother is a witch while his father and his family are humans. Whe...
783K 14.9K 73
Preferences and Imagines/One-Shots for the Voltron characters. Includes Shiro, Lance, Keith, Hunk, and Pidge. This book is completed, so please don't...
11.3K 259 24
Echo Shirogane was the sister of Takashi 'Shiro' Shirogane, prisoner of the Galra. Instead of Shiro fighting in the Gladiator arena it was Echo. She...
88.7K 1.6K 30
PLEASE READ➡️Disclaimer!!!! I wrote these in middle school and stopped writing after around season 4 or 5. THEREFORE, anything canon after season 5 (...