The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 117.

1.3K 30 9
By loveisweakness7

Onsdag 14: 23

I inspected myself under all the seams through my full length mirror in the hope of finding a side where I didn't look like a kind of balloon carrier before giving up with a long sigh.

I lowered my arms in defeat, grimacing as there was no longer any denying the evidence and shook my head with my pleated lips.

I immediately dropped my eyes on my obvious bump through my thin black dress before caressing my belly with affection. "I hope you are well into it because you distort the body to Mom. "

I had never been very riding on my physique or even my weight, which proved by the amount of food I was eating at the moment, but the point was that it was really strange now.

I could barely get dressed, I went to the toilet much too often and my back was completely destroyed most of the time.

I already imagined the suffering of the coming summer.

Suddenly, the ringing of my phone once again made me roll my eyes muttering for my babies."If it's your Uncle Even who freaks about Isak, I assure you I'll kill him."

I took my phone on my bedside table before displaying a broad smile as I returned to the mirror at the sight of William's name. "Bestie! Hello there! "

"Bestie?" Chuckled William let me imagine his flat expression before he resumed quickly."Whatever. What are you doing right now? "

I hummed absently as I pulled on my dress before straightening the sleeves of my khaki jacket on my forearms. "I'm getting ready to join the others at the park. You were invited, right? Isak's birthday?"

"We've never really been friends, you know ? Chris is the only one who really talked to him because of the Yakuza." William reminded me nodding my head in acceptance. "Anyway, are you still at your apartment ?"

"Yeah, and I think I'm going to commit a murder if I get a new message from Even."

It would seem that I had still missed an occasion to shut up as the notification ringtone of my phone sounds again.

"And here is Even's new message." I would laugh at William as I put him on the loudspeaker to check my notice.

I rolled my eyes with a small amused smile at Even's anxious anxiety before slightly frowning as he replied that Isak was too good for him.

" What is happening ?" William asked curiously, causing me to turn my attention back to the conversation.

"Mhm ... nothing. Just Even being Even." I answered before typing a quick message for one of my closest friends.

Céleste:
I agree with Chris 😉
I see a boy who has faced his fears and who has evolved so much in the last year <3

I'm so proud of you 😊

Eva:

Mama Celeste is here !!! She must be listened to ^

Noora:

Lmao, so precious ^^

Céleste:
Haha ^

I left the convo on the face before resuming the conversation with William. "So ... why did you call me?"

"Actually, yes."

I suddenly let out a startling scream as I realized that William was now in my room before holding my chest pounding. "Holy shit, Will! Are you crazy? You give me a heart attack! "

"Fy faen!" Hailed William through his laughter as he laid his eyes on my hump before pointing at it. "Is it me or it's bigger than the last week ?"

"Class !" I grumbled, giving him a flat look before crossing my arms on my chest with slight irritation. "How did you even come in?"

William immediately gave me his famous smirk before arcing an eyebrow. "Your front door was open. You really should think about paying more attention. "

"See? It is in those moments that I remember that I didn't miss you." I replied in a lie before overtaking him to recover my Spartans.

"Pff! Bullshit !" Breathed out the brown with amusement before I startled again as he grabbed my wrist before making me turn around. "Where is my best friend's welcome ?"

I rolled my eyes at once, looking maliciously at his arms stretched out in wait before crossing my arms on my chest in provocation.

William folded his sparkling brown eyes on me before shaking his head as he squeezed his arms around my back making me give in.

I returned his embrace with a real smile before I loosened, letting the brown look at me with a little more attention. "You are very beautiful, Céleste."

"Okay, what do you want ?" I replied immediately with an eyebrow raised in suspicion harvesting a roll of William's brown eyes.

"Just accept the compliment. "

I shook my head as I gave one last look in my mirror before turning to William with a mischievous smile. "Tell me, you came in a car, right?"

" Why ?" Will asked immediately in suspicion even if a smile persisted on his pink lips.
"You wouldn't let your best friend pregnant of soon six months walk all the way to the park, right?"

William immediately gave a breath of laughter at my expression meant to soften him before he raised his hand to signal me to go ahead.

I immediately winked at him before grabbing my bag and my phone on the way to the exit.

I held my back as we descended the many floors immediately arousing an anxious look at William. "You couldn't think of an apartment with a lift ?"

"Getting pregnant at eighteen wasn't really a part of my plans when we rented the apartment." I recalled lightly sarcastically collecting a roll of William's brown eyes.

The latter opened the door to me before rushing to open the door of his Ashton making me raise my eyes to his blissful expression.

I climbed into his car carefully before attaching myself as he walked around the hood to reach the steering wheel.

I looked at him with a small smile as he made contact before engaging in traffic in Oslo.

"So... you still haven't told me why you came to see me in the first place. "

"Right." He suddenly took a serious look, making me slightly frown on his profile carefully.

I readjusted myself in the comfortable leather seat before lowering the radio. "Something wrong ?"

" Not necessarily." William replied, keeping his eyes on the road before sighing. "You know I really love Noora, right?"

I gave him a puzzled look, nodding my head. "Yeah ?"

To this, William gave me a sideways look before chewing the inside of his cheek in search of a way to explain his dilemma. "My father called me today. "

"I see." I would sigh in the realization before sweeping my hair from my shoulder. "I suppose he expects you to return to London ?"

William immediately gave me a slightly surprised look to my perceptive sense before he nodded reluctantly. "He wants me to talk to Noora about it. "

"Mhm." I hummed, lowering my eyes on my hands on my knees before giving him a questioning look. "Do you want to leave ?"

This time, William paused, looking at me in thought before he swallowed. "Noora's friends are here. And mine too. Noora needs them to be happy. And I want to be with her. "

" So where is the problem ? That sounds pretty simple to me." I accepted with a little amused smile at his expression of realization.

He gave me a sideways look, narrowing his eyes before pointing at me. "Don't be a smartass."

"Hey, you're the one who asked my help. "

"And I'm beginning to regret my choice. "

I made a sound from the back of my throat in amusement before giving him a wry look."Please, you would be nothing without me. "

"Seriously ?" William scoffed incredulously before shaking his head with a breath of laughter."God, you're like Chris. "

I exhilarated at the mention of my boyfriend before giving a suspicious look at William.

"Speaking of my adorable and arrogant boyfriend, you wouldn't be aware of what he was doing by chance ?"

"Huh ?"

"Don't play dumb, Will. He's preparing something, I know." I replied, beginning to get bored and nervous with all these junkies. "He asked Jonas for advice. At the last news, they aren't the best friends in the world. "

William seemed to avoid my gaze as he licked his lips in silence before making the mistake of looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

"You know something ! "

"You're paranoid. "

I squeaked my teeth before replacing myself on my seat, crossing my arms on my chest, causing a laugh from William.

"Oh come on, don't pout now." He mocked, shaking his head before slamming his tongue against his palate. "I can't tell you anything, kay ? Chris made me swear. "

I bounced back into my seat immediately before pointing at him. "So he's preparing something! I knew it ! What is this ? "

"Seriously ?"

I immediately let out a bored grunt knowing he wouldn't tell me anything before rolling my eyes with a sigh. "Ugh! You know what? I don't even want to know. "

Please don't forget to comments ?! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 77 34
why you care? And there's no need to worry about me i can care for my self ...................................I have already experienced this type of...
54.6K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
117 12 10
Sometimes you should know the person you love might just be the wrong person.........
172K 3.5K 67
"you're in love with a version of a person that you've created in your head that you are trying to, but cannot fix. the only thing you can fix is you...