BadGirl?

By hey_Jacyyyy

2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want... More

BadGirl?
1. Goodbyes.
2. Morning After.
3. Home.
4. Nobody's perfect.
5. The mall.
6. My baby.
7. The first race.
8. Apology breakfast.
9. Class Teachers & Students.
10. True colours.
11. Whats wrong with you?
12. Its only a Scratch.
13. I'm fine.
14. Meeting Constable Frey.
15. Insults.
16. Dad?
17. Revenge best served even.
18. Jake.
19. The Happy Text.
20. Date Cut Short.
21. The Bitch is Back.
22. Death Notes.
23. Stick to the roads.
24. Tampered.
25. The Feather Design.
26. To Sad to be Mean.
27. The tip off.
28. False Evidence.
29. The Explosion.
30. Jesse.
31. I hate Puzzles.
32. New Friends.
33. Important calls.
34. Sharpie Wars.
35. She's my Sister.
36. Confrontations.
37. Logan's Luxury.
38. June Second.
39. Problems & Solutions.
40. Nasty Rumours.
41. Bad Luck Birthdays.
42. Britty's Secrets.
43. Meeting Fay.
44. The Note.
45. The Boys.
47. Tiara.
48. Relatives.
49. Just Keep Swimming.
50. Deals.
51. Cars, Cars & More Cars.
52. Riverstone.
53. Rest In Peace.
54. Global Threat Operative.
55. Another Note.
56. Birds Of The Rainbow.
57. The Funeral.
58. Light & Dark.
59. The Hux's.
60. Beautiful Endings.
61. 3 Months Later.
62. I'm Back.
63. Hatred & Hospitals.
64. Explain.
65. Just My Luck.
66. Party?
67. Her.
68. Code.
69. The Arrest.
70. Snapping.
71. Letting Go.
72. Was it Worth it?
73. Wasn't Your Fault.
74. Our Love.
75. In The End.
Epilogue
A/N

46. Private Jets.

25.8K 724 84
By hey_Jacyyyy

You know those times when you are woken by probably the worst thing in the world, like getting licked in the mouth by your dog or having something even more disgusting happen. Well this was one of those moment when you just wished that you hadn't been woken at all so you didn't have to know.

"Hey babe, you were good last night, hit me up anytime you want," I was woken by someone whispering that into my ear.

My eyes shot open in surprise and I looked over at the guy that was fully naked with only a blanket covering him. He had blackish brownish hair that went down too his shoulders and it was not a good look.

"And you are?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him, what the hell happened last night? my head is pounding.

"I thought I wasn't suppose to remember your name," he muttered standing up, putting all of himself on display.

And that display wasn't that good, I could of at least picked a better view.

"I slept with you, didn't I?" I groaned as I hit me, somewhere inside me all my pride just died.

But I couldn't have gotten drunk I was drinking coke the whole night!

"Yep, you were pretty good considering that was your first time," he said as if it was a compliment and he picked up his boxers putting them on.

"I lost my virginity to a guy I can even remember the name of," I growled, angry at myself.

"It's Wayne," he said rolling his eyes at me yet again and putting on his shirt.

"Yeah I don't care," I shrugged grumpily chucking his jeans that were beside me at him.

"Well goodbye," he said awkwardly and escaped out of the room.

I screamed into my pillow, even though it didn't help at all, it just increased my pounding headache. I clutched onto my head letting out a groan and going to find my clothes, I needed a shower.

I felt dirty, that was my first time, I couldn't get it back.

I guess I didn't realise what I had done until moments later and numbness took over my body as hot water rolled down my back.

After I got out I sat against the railing of my balcony not wanting to look at the bed until I had clean sheets and this nightmare was over.

My virginity was the only thing I considered important to me.

And now it was gone.

I'm not sure how long I had say there, but I knew that it wasn't just for an hour.

"Jackie?" I heard someone call from down stairs and I slowly got up looking away from my bed as I passed it.

I noticed a used condom that was sitting next to my bin and winced. At least we used protection right...

Even though I couldn't get pregnant because when I had turned sixteen and was legal dad had made me get a bar in my arm that lasted three years.

I scrunched my nose in disgust and grabbed a tissue putting the nasty thing in the bin.

Officially scarred for life.

"Jackie?" I heard the voice call again and I opened my door following the sound. I was going to punch them, I was not in the mood for a conversation.

"Shut up will you," I hissed as I walked into the kitchen where everyone was sitting. I mean everyone, Kain, Zac, Chloe, Tabby, Britty, Scott, Connor, Logan, Blake, Toby, Jake, Archie, Jay, Jordan, Matt, Lucky, Ash, Alex, Cole, Kyle, Kara, Riley, Fay and even Jesse.

"What's wrong with you? You weren't drunk last night," Tabby frowned at my foul mood.

"I feel like I've been run over by a truck and I think someone spiked my drink," I grumbled rubbing my temples.

"But I was minding the drinks last night, I only gave you cola," Toby frowned as well.

"No, there was that other guy," Logan frowned and if they kept going like this everyone would be frowning.

"What was his name?" Scott asked and he frowned too. These little things are just annoying me.

"I talked to him a little but last night, but I'm not sure who he was," Blake frowned too.

"Ugh are you serious," I growled throwing a glass at the wall. I was really in a bad mood and I was about to lose it.

Everyone shrunk away at my outburst, "Jackie are you okay?" Chloe was the first to break the tense silence.

"I'm going to kill him, if I find him," I said ignoring her and storming up the stairs back to my room.

"Jackie you should calm down, breathe a little," Jay pointed out as everyone followed me up.

"Jackie come here," Archie said and pulled me too a stop doing a little check up.

"Your body's overheating, your stressed, what happened?" He asked.

"Wait... What time is it?" I questioned looking for a clock and avoiding the question.

"Twelve thirty," Matt shrugged looking at his phone.

"Shit," I cursed sprinting into my room and grabbing my suitcase.

"Jackie your planes already left, you've missed it," Toby smiled sadly at me.

I pulled out my phone calling up the plane line, "hello?"

"Hello this is miss Skye, I'm here to check on my jet that was due to leave at twelve," I said professionally down the line.

"Yes Miss Skye, the Conserntlia jet has not left yet," she said politely.

"Alright ready it, I'll be there in half an hour," I smiled hanging up.

I turned back to everyone, "what?"

Their jaws were hanging open, "you have a jet?"

"Yeah, it's the families," I shrugged.

"But your dad cut off all your money wouldn't he cut off that too?" Logan asked.

"Never said my dads side," I yawned, pulling my suitcase down the stairs.

"Wait so Tanya owns a jet?" Toby frowned.

"No her family does, did I also mention that you girls should come with me," I said uncaringly.

"And where are you going?" Tabby asked.

"Riverstone, just for the night, we'll be back tomorrow," I smiled.

"Toby your coming too," I added, "and anyone else who's bored."

"We have to go to Riverstone anyway, for some big thing tonight," Ash shrugged.

"Oh you got invited to the Conserntlia heir event too?" Logan grinned.

"Yeah, apparently it's a girl heir, our jets not leaving till later though," Kyle shrugged.

"I have to go find my brother, his suppose to be in Jai," Ash said looking at his phone.

"Okay see ya later man," Toby smiled giving him a man hug and Ash walked out the door and too a waiting car.

"Wait so everyone's going to Riverstone for the Conserntlia heir?" Jake asked.

"Your going too?" I frowned.

"Yeah I'm the legal heir to my dads racing chain, Jesse's coming too," he shrugged.

"I'm not going to it, haven't you heard the grandma is a stuck up bitch, the heir probably just like her," Jesse pointed out and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes. Don't show how hurt you were last night.

"She could be nice, hopefully hot," Lucky smirked.

"Anyways I have too go, you girls are welcome to join and Toby your coming with," I said tugging my brother out the door.

"But I don't even have clothes," he pointed out as I put my suitcase in the back of my Lexus.

"The jets fully stock, you can get some clothes from there," I shrugged.

"I would come with but our family's going to that too, so we'll be in Riverstone later on too," Britty smiled.

"Chloe, Donna?" I asked.

"I really just need to sleep last night off," Chloe groaned rubbing her head.

"Tabby?"

"I'm going to the Riverstone event too, my parents plane will be picking me and Zac up later, if I get the time I'll come hang out with you," she smiled.

I picked up my phone as it started too ring, "your jet is ready, you'll be able to leave in the next half an hour."

"Thank you, we'll be there in a minute," I said politely and hung up.

"Well we have to go, seeya later then guys," I waved and closed my door driving out of the garage and onto the street.

"Why are you going so fast?" Toby frowned as we pulled onto one of the main roads.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked.

"Sure..." He trailed off.

"You know how I was really angry and may of thrown that glass at the wall..?"

"Yeah, that happened like ten minutes ago," he pointed out.

"So like I was spiked then when I woke up there was someone on my bed, and I'm pretty sure that last night I lost my v card to a guy I can't remember and then the other week I called up Granny and she was being a real bitch, and I'm the Conserntlia heir, mums still hasn't woken up and I'm really about to lose all my self control," I said hurriedly parking on the side of the road trying to stop shaking.

I couldn't drive like this, I was losing it, fast.

"Jackie it's alright, mum will wake up, and I know that it meant a lot too you, but you were going to lose it at some stage," he said a little awkwardly. I don't actually think he caught all of that.

"Just drive for me?"

"Sure here," he smiled and got out.

After we had swapped seats I began to calm down a bit.

Just don't think about it, you can't look fazed when you sign the paperwork to your granddaddy's will.

"Park around the back of the airport," I gestured to the boom gate to the side.

He frowned but drove to where I had pointed anyways, "hello?"

I smiled at the guy leaning over Toby, "Jackie Skye, my jet should be waiting."

"Oh yes Miss Skye just over there," he pointed in the direction of a massive back jet with a lady waiting out the front of it holding a clipboard.

"Thank you," we drove through as he opened the gate for us.

"Your lucky, the only time the plane can leave is in ten minutes or you would have had to waited two more hours," the lady with the clipboard said as we pulled up.

"Sorry," I apologised and she looked a little taken back.

"Yeah sorry miss, we didn't mean to make you wait," Toby apologised too and her jaw dropped.

"Are you sure your the h-" she started.

"Yeah," I cut her off pulling out my suitcase and chucking a waiting guy my keys.

He got in my car and drove off as we boarded the state of the art jet.

It was like those jets you see in movies, only better because this one was actually a jet and not part of a cardboard set.

"Wow," Toby mumbled and we were greeted by our co-captain.

"Hello I'm Terry, I'll be your co-captain today," he smiled shaking our hands.

"Nice too meet you," I shook his hand.

"Okay everything's all set we just need the passengers and we'll-" the pilot cut himself off as he saw us.

"Ah shit," I cursed.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked glaring at me.

"Damian, these are our passengers," the girl from before hissed.

"These are my children," he hissed back and she frowned.

My phone let off a ring and I answered it ignoring the glare of my idiot father, "miss Conserntlia, your jet did not arrive at your scheduled time."

"I apologise mr Garneto, my plane will be leaving shortly, you don't need to wait for me."

"I have too be the one to escort you miss Skye, I'm sorry."

"No I'm sorry for being such a bother, I will see you soon," I promised and hung up.

"Who's mr Garneto?" My father asked.

"Someone who you do not need to know," I glared at him and took my luggage into one of the two bedrooms on the plane.

"Jackie Rose Skye, answer me," he growled following me into the room.

"Why do you even need too know? You haven't talked too me in weeks," I yelled at him making him flinch. I was shaking again and I really just wanted to let all my anger out.

If he didn't leave now, I'd probably do something I would regret.

"Damian, just go fly the plane now," Toby said his voice stone cold. Dad looked like he wanted to protest but decided against it and walked out slamming the bedroom door.

"It's okay, Jackie, it's okay," Toby said hushing me and cuddling me.

I breathed in and out trying not to hyperventilate, I started to sweat and I knew what I had to do, get my blanky.

I pulled out of his hug and grabbed my bag pulling out the small blanket that I used too hide under when I was little, in hopes that it would block out the horrid noises.

I hugged it tight closing my eyes and breathing in the strange but comforting scent it had.

"I'm fine now, thank you," I smiled at Toby getting up, he still had a concerned look on his face.

"Jackie, that's the second time within the hour, if you keep having these attacks you need to go and see someone," he pointed out.

"Yeah I know, if I have anymore I'll go see a therapist or something alright?" I sighed.

"Alright, now come on we'll be leaving soon," he smiled and opened the door.

"Lets go endure an hour of my fathers disapproving stares," I laughed walking out.

"And the sturdiest confused face," he smirked and I rolled my eyes sitting in one of the chairs that had a belt for takeoff.

Toby took the seat opposite me and clipped in his belt, "this is going to be the longest hour ever."

<><><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 959 25
(Sequel to The Quiet One) Looking around I see that I'm not only in the air but I'm being picked up by Jack. I look at him with huge eyes an...
394 12 12
It was never clearly abuse but it was never clearly not either. --------------------------- Water cascaded over my back as I hid in the shower. I...
3.7K 153 31
From me when turns to us when 🩶 Seeing him unmoved, I add, "You better move your ass from here before my man shows up or before i get more irritated...
48.7K 1.4K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...