Call Me Zero [Completed]

By laurenskii-

"What are you doing?" -Seventh "Eating a bowl of soul."-Zero ".........Well then." -Seventh "I meant SOUP. A... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15: He's such a gentleman
16: I saw that coming, honestly.
17: What happened to you?
18: But wouldn't that be breaking the rules?
19: What's so special about it?
20: You are no fun.
21: He's my friend.
22
23: I told you I'd figure out who you are.
24: Why is it you?
25: You just called me hair gel.
26: Until our luck runs out.
27: Long story, I'll explain tomorrow.
28: Will there be food?
29: Consider it done.
30: I'm not a princess.
31: It took you long enough.
32: -But, Angel?
33: It's a total lie!
34: An Ice Cream Truck
35: Dating who now?
36: Do Well
36.5
37: What did I ever do to you?!
38: Did you guys hear?
40: You ready to lose?
41: It does bother you.
42: No, I'm not!
43: No. It's not!
"Do you wanna die?!?" [First drafts and Others]
3 Year Anniversary: "You're Late"

39: I don't want to guess.

11K 720 256
By laurenskii-

Maven and I went to the bowling lanes after school that day. I've always loved playing bowling. So I enjoyed that activity alot. In the bowling lanes, there were also the classic arcade games like Pacman and Pinball. I ran out of quarters because of those.

Evidently, Maven and I had alot in common when it comes to the things we liked to do. We also wanted the same career to pursue and the same food.

It was after school the next day when the four of us finally hung out together again. I didn't know how it happened but the next thing I knew, I was with Maven, Phillip, and Marge at Good Blends.

Ever since Maven and I started dating, which was two weeks ago, things hadn't been smooth like before. Especially between me and Marge. Even though she didn't say anything or I didn't say anything, the tension was there and I could definitely feel it.

And it seemed like she wasn't acting like everything was back to normal like before now that we were all together again.

But, I was trying. This group right here was one of the best things that happened in my life and I didn't want to feel that tension hang around us for long.

We drove to Good Blends after school. Maven and Marge didn't order any drinks but they got the newly baked apple pies. Phillip got a cup of coffee. I ordered a strawberry smoothie because there wouldn't be a time in my life where I would choose coffee over ice cream.

"How can you like smoothies more than coffees?" Phillip asked as we walked back to our table, his coffee in his hands, and I held my glass filled with strawberry smoothie.

"One, it's not hot. I can eat it without waiting for it to cool down. And two, it's just plain better than coffee."

"Oh really. What about in the winter, which is the season right now by the way, it's freezing cold and all you have to drink is a smoothie. You'll die," Phillip argued.

"And what about in summer? It's super hot and all you have to drink is coffee. You'll melt," I argued back. "And besides, I'm not dying." I said as I tool a sip of my drink through the straw.

He didn't answer after that. Probably because my argument wasn't that strong. Alot of people drink coffee in the summer and yet the people did not melt.

I laughed, "Wait, I just remembered."

"That there's a mocha frappe which is basically like a coffee smoothie?" Phillip said as he carefully sipped his coffee.

"Took it right out of my mouth."

The both of us took a seat at the booth where Maven and Marge was devouring their slice of apple pies. I started to think about getting one myself now that I saw a little steam arising from the crust. It was tempting, but no.

I took a sit besides Maven and Phillip sat by Marge.

Now that we were here, I had no idea what to talk about.

"So," I began, "How was everybody's week?"

This was more awkward that I thought it would be. I certainly expected it to be awkward but not this awkward where I was actually the one starting the conversation.

"It's only Tuesday." Phillip said.

I silently wished that Ross, Jay, and Eve were here. They'd probably make things less awkward.

"Yes, and there's a new episode of The Flash tonight," I told them because it was the first thing that came in my mind. And I knew hey probably didn't care. Phillip did, one thing we both had in common was that we both watched The Flash. That was one out of probably five things we had in common.

"It's on break." I liked how Phillip was going with the flow. Even though what he said broke my heart.

Oh geez it was on break. It was finally hitting me. What was I gonna do for weeks without The Flash?!

Maven felt my heartbreak. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry."

I bowed my head down let my hair cover the sides of my face. I gave out a deep breath and then looked up again. "No. No. It's fine."

I took a sip of my smoothie. Marge was still not saying anything. And nobody was attempting to start another conversation.

Why was it like this?!

"Angel!" I heard somebody call my name from behind me. Although I didn't know who it was, I was so relieved that she came.

I turned my head around. And there my savior was standing with the glass doors behind her. She wore a plain shirt with a blue jacket over it. She was wearing blue jeans and brown boots that went up to her knees. It made her look taller when she was really short in reality. Her black hair was short and as always she was wearing a headband with a small black ribbon. She also had a tiny little purse that hung on her shoulders.

"Oh my gosh it's the Royal Chosen One." I said as I pushed myself out of the booth to meet her.

Princess walked towards me as well with a big smile on her face. I gave her a tight hug when I reached her.

"I can't believe you're here!" I told her as I was hugging her.

Princess hugged me back. "I know. I can't believe it too."

"You have no idea what you just saved me from!" I whispered.

"I don't have an idea but you're welcome anyway." I laughed at what she said. She was always so bright and bubbly.

Unlike her best friend, Madisen. They were like total opposites I wasn't sure how they stayed friends. Madisen was dark and murderous. And here was Princess, fun and light.

I never got along with Madisen well. Maybe that was why I didn't get to spend all my time with Princess unlike how I did with Eve.

We pulled away from each other.

I was gonna ask how she was doing but she spoke first.

"Who are you with?" She asked as she leaned to her left to see where I was sitting at.

I was gonna answer but she spoke again first.

"No!" She told me. "You're friends with these guys now?"

Princess sounded excited. "I've always wanted for you guys to meet!"

She walked past me to our booth. Maven, Marge, and Phillip stood up as well.

"Maven!" Princess said as she gave Maven a hug.

The three of them seemed to be as happy as I was to see her back.

"Your Royal Highness," Maven said.

Then Princess was with Marge.

"I missed you so much!" Marge said. It was the first thing I heard her say since we got here.

"I was trying to get you something from New York but I didn't know what you don't have yet so I brought you my friendship instead," Princess said, even going as far as placing her hand at where her heart was to emphasize her friendship.

And then there was Phillip who didn't seem as excited when he first heard she was coming back.

"Hello, child." Princess said, looking up to him. Sometimes, being short can be a good thing. But most of the time, you'd have to look up to everybody else causing for short people to have a mild symptom of stiffneck. Those are wise words from the Royal herself.

"Do you still keep sachets of mayo in there?" Phillip asked her, motioning his head to her purse.

"You'll never know when you'll need an extra packet of mayo," Princess tapped her small purse twice.

They smiled at each other before Phillip patted her head, messing up her bangs.

I walked up beside her.

"Do you guys want to go to Walmart?" Princess asked out of nowhere like she's been with us this whole time and did not just come back after a long time.

We all looked at her weirdly.

"Umm, I'm pretty sure there's also Walmart in New York." Maven said.

"I know, dumby. But the Walmart here is funner!"

"All Walmarts are the same." I said.

Princess rolled her eyes. She held my wrist and pulled me towards the door.

"Noo, but my smoothie!" I cried.

"You've had that a million times!" Princess continued on pulling me.

"I'll see you guys at Walmart!" Princess looked back and waved at the other three who were left behind, not even giving them a choice. Then she pushed open the door as I took one last look at my strawberry smoothie which at the table. Then we were back out to the cold.

I didn't hear what they said next but I kind of imagined Phillip saying, "Are we seriously gonna go to Walmart?"

And Marge answering, "Yes. We are."

----------

"So, what are we gonna do at Walmart?" I asked as Princess drove.

"We are gonna have fun." She said.

"But, it's just Walmart." I muttered silently. "And it's getting darker."

I didn't like how during winter time, it gets darker early. It's like, once the sunsets at around, what four or five? I started feeling like I'd rather do the things I was supposed to do today tomorrow instead. I get lazy once the sun disappears and it limits my productivity.

"Yes, and it's going to be more exciting!"

"Oh wow. Are you still Princess?" I laughed. "What has New York done to you?!"

"Speaking of New York, guess what." Princess began.

"What?"

"Guess."

"I don't want to guess."

"Fine. I saw Hamilton."

If I was the one driving, I would've stopped right there in the middle of the road and killed the both of us.

"Are you kidding?" I asked, unable to believe it.

Princess shook her head. "Nope."

This lucky girl.

When we arrived Walmart, the other three were not there yet so we waited at the parking lot, leaning at Princess' car.

It wasn't that cold but the wind was terrible I think it was safe to say it was below freezing. Although it was unusual for this time of the year that it wasn't snowing yet, I didn't wish for snow.

Maven's familiar car soon came in view and a part of me wished that I wish they didn't. I just felt so weird a while ago back at the cafe that I didn't want to see the three of them for just the rest of the day today.

What kind of a friend am I?

Princess on the other hand was smiling as always as we rushed inside the store before Marge, Maven, and Phillip even got out of the car.

"So exactly what are we doing?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"We," she said, "are gonna fix your problem."

I squinted my eyes and thought about what problem she was talking about. "Which one?"

We waited inside Walmart where the fruits and vegetable were. The water started spraying on the vegetables so I moved away a little from it.

Now that I was in here, I remembered that one time a few months ago when we were at the toys area and had a pretty weird fight.

Good times.

"You're problem," Princess pressed.

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

Princess placed both her hands on my shoulders and looked in my eyes. "Trust me on this."

From the corner of my eye, I saw Phillip, Marge, and Maven walked in. And with a plus, Maven brought my smoothie.

"Yes!" I said in joy.

"Oh no." Princess muttered. When the three got to us, Princess took my drink from Maven's hands and walked to the nearest trash can. I did nothing but stare at her.

"Well, there it goes." Maven said as Princess threw my drink away.

My mouth dropped open and I immediately started to mourn for my late strawberry smoothie.

"No." I said weakly.

When Princess got back, I already hated her.

"Don't hate me, but you won't need that drink for what we're about to do next." Princess said.

"But, I do hate you," I told her. "And, what exactly are we gonna do next?"

But what I really wanted to say was, "Stop being so vague and just tell me! It better be worth my smoothie!"

"We are gonna have a war," Princess said. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the annual Boys vs. Girls Walmart Wars!"

"But, we don't do this annualy." Phillip said.

Princess rolled her eyes. "I know but pretend that we do and don't ruin the moment."

"But, he usually ruins the moment," I pointed out.

But inside, deeply, I was excited to start this war. I need to bring out my playful side. Today was honestly depressing and I just wanted to go run and have fun. These three have been depressing. It was so different not having all of them on board and I thought that maybe Princess's idea would wake them all up to reality.

"So, how does it work anyway?" I asked.

Princess smiled. In an evil and mischievous way. "Oh, don't worry. It's gonna be easy."

>>>>><<<<<

Feel free to hate on her.

Anyway. . . I really have nothing to say.

Please vote and comment. Trust me, the coming chapter will better.

Share this story.

And..

Yeah.

Okay.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 26.1K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
882K 14.3K 27
Let's just say life was not very fantastic when you had: 1. An actual psychotic killer after your head. 2. Two older brothers who scared the living...
585K 23K 61
-1 new text message- Unknown Number: hey Me: this isn't an online chatting app, where did you get my number? Unknown Number: *hey :) (hi i w...
110K 3.9K 21
Five words that changed my whole life; "You look cute together though!"... Warning: I wrote this book when I was 16!! Poor grammar and plot so read...