Reappearance

By lovejoon

How long a relationship is doesn't define the strength, if there's no loyalty and trust, it won't last long... More

REAPPEARANCE
REAPPEARANCE OST
PROLOGUE: First Step to the Future
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Author's Note
EPILOGUE: Our Future

Chapter Twenty-Nine

545 27 4
By lovejoon

Two, three
Hello, we are GFriend!

Six months since they debuted, their first stage, their first music video, their first performance. The positive feedbacks that they had received from the netizens were unbelievable, it really helped them to gain their strength and work better as a group.

Six months later, a second mini album was released along with a title song called "Me Gustas Tu" or in Korean it is 오늘부터 우리는 (Oneulbuteo Urineun). The feelings of anxious and nervous were taking over themselves since they weren't expecting of positive feedbacks, but hopefully, they will get what they wanted.

Seeing the spectators standing in front of them caused them to tremble with nervous frustration, and felt like dropping themselves to the floor, crying silently.

Sojung moved her gaze to the other members, examining their expressions if she should start saying the introduction or not.

"Now?" she mouthed, and they nodded. Sojung sucked in a deep breath before saying, "Two, three. Hello, we are GFriend!" and they bowed down before getting into their position to start performing.

Once the beat started, their body swayed to the music smoothly and showed off their dancing skills following by the perfect vocal even though they were dancing energetically.

Power of GFriend.

...

"Thank you," Taehyung thanked his makeup artist, rose from his seat and joined Hoseok and Jimin who were busy focusing on the TV watching performances in the waiting room as they were waiting for their turn to perform.

Many things had changed ever since their debut stage, without them realizing it had been two years since they debuted, and Jimin was no longer the cute boy with chubby cheeks. He had came out as manly as ever, with his sharp jaw and red hair. Yeah, red hair.

All of them were wearing the same outfit, tucked in white shirt with black slacks and black tie. Taehyung made his way from the makeup table to the chairs Jimin and Hoseok were sitting on, and placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

He gazed down to both of them, witnessing how their smiles broadened as they were watching the performance. "Where is Jin hyung?" he asked, gazing down to Jimin.

"He went to the toilet," Hoseok answered, without taking his eyes off of the television. Taehyung then moved his gaze to the TV, examining the innocent looking girls in navy blue dress performing on stage.

He could see Jimin and Hoseok dancing and singing along to the song, while Taehyung was confused not knowing who they were.

"ME GUSTAS TU GUSTAS TU STURURURU JOAHAEYO~," Hoseok sang along while copying their legendary dance move where they were moving their hands and hips from left to right.

"ME GUSTAS TU STUTURU~" Jimin continued the next line, with his smile broadened to his ears. An enthusiastic smile painted itself across Taehyung's face as he was watching the performance as well as watching how his hyung and his friend's reaction to the song.

"Jimin, you look so ugly doing that. Please stop," Namjoon spoke up while having his face getting done by his makeup artist, only got to open one of his eyes and watched their moves from the reflection in the mirror.

"The song is addicting!" he squealed, as their laughters were echoing the waiting room full of staffs, bags, hangers and of course, the uncontrollable members of BTS.

The smile that was painted across Taehyung's face faded away when he noticed something that he was not sure what. His eyebrows were plunged to a frown as his hand was squeezing Jimin's shoulder gently.

"Hold up, doesn't that girl at the back look familiar?" Taehyung asked, and Jimin stared up to him with a confused face.

"What? Who?" he asked.

"That one, the tallest at the back of this girl who is currently singing," he pointed his index finger to the screen. Jimin's eyes moved following the direction of where he was pointing at.

"I don't know, but I do think she looks kind of familiar. Maybe I have seen her somewhere," Jimin said, locking his eyes to the girl.

"I know right?! This is making me curious," Taehyung heaved a sigh, as his mind was rushing with thoughts recalling back of the moment where he might have had seen the girl before.

"She is probably just someone who looks familiar from your hometown," Hoseok said, disagreed with their doubts.

The room became quiet as Jimin and Taehyung was watching the familiar girl's moves, and their mind was trying to recall every single female they had ever met in their entire life.

"I think the song is coming to an end. We shall go to the hallway near the stage to see the girl up close," Jimin suggested.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, amazed by the sudden idea that he had never thought would come out from this dumb friend of his.

"Let's go," he made his way to the door with Jimin following him at the back.

"Hey, hey, hey! Where are you guys going?" a familiar voice was coming from their backs, and they turned around to see Namjoon's reflection in the mirror in front of him, staring at them with fierce eyes.

"We want to go to the hallway near the stage," Taehyung said, his heart was beating fast as he started to pray that the leader of the group would let them go.

"Why do you want to go there?" he asked.

"We want to see someone," Jimin said, stuttering.

"Who?" another question was asked, his eyes were locked to theirs still.

"Uh, someone, from the girl group Jimin was copying the dance move just now," Taehyung explained.

Namjoon's eyebrows were pulled together, confused and, mostly confused, because before this they had never had any interests in any girl groups so that situation was kind of strange.

"Why? Are you trying to hit on them? They're rookies, let them be," his voice came out calm but there was a sense of coldness in his tone.

The situation went awkward, the staffs were starting to glare at them with judging eyes. Even Yoongi who seemed emotionless all the time moved his focus from his phone screen and glared at them, the expression was unpredictable but they could guess that he did not want them to go and do what Namjoon was saying.

"No, Rapmon, they want to see one of the girls from the group for a closer look because they thought she seemed familiar," Hoseok explaining, when he realised the situation in the room was getting tensed up and he did not want any misunderstandings to occur out of nowhere.

"Is that right?" Namjoon asked, looking at them from the reflection in the mirror.

"Yes. I swear we are not going to hit on anybody, we did not even want to do that. Hyung, I swear to God," Jimin said, sincerity was clear in his voice.

"Okay, don't go anywhere further than the hallway we're going to perform in twenty minutes," he said. They showed an OK hand gesture with their fingers before pulled the door open.

They almost jumped out of their skins by the sudden appearance of Seokjin who suddenly appeared in front of them as soon as the door pushed open.

"Gosh! You scared me!" Seokjin yelled laughingly. They chuckled nervously before walking away from the room.

...

"Can you hurry?," said Taehyung who turned to his back, seeing Jimin who was a few feet away from him as he hurried back to Taehyung.

This guy is so slow.

"Taehyung, they're coming! They're coming!" Jimin whispered near Taehyung's ears, and soon they stopped walking and stood at the left side of the hallway, with their backs against the wall, pretending to be waiting for them to pass by before they got to move forward.

Jimin was facing Taehyung, acting as if they were talking about something with smiles on their faces while Taehyung was pretending to be scrolling his phone, listening to Jimin's non-existent story.

"Keep talking, I'll tell you once she is close to us," Taehyung whispered slow, but loud enough for only Jimin to hear what he said.

Taehyung glanced up after hearing chatters coming from the end of the hallway, and he could the see the girls he once saw performing in the TV screen just now appearing one by one, following them were their staffs.

"Jimin, they're bowing down. Turn around!" Taehyung placed his hand on Jimin's arm, and he turned around immediately, surprised by the sudden appearance of the girls he imitated just now.

The fun side of being an idol.

"You did great!" Taehyung bowed down to each and every one them, a friendly smile was painted across his face.

"Hello, your dance was amazing!" Jimin bowed down with a smile.

As they were bowing down, their eyes stole a glance to Sojung who was walking in the middle of the group, busy trying to take off the in-ear while bowing down as well.

"Oh? I'm a fan of your group!" Yerin squealed in excitement when she realised who were bowing down to them.

"Thank you," they said in a low tone, replying her bows.

Jimin's eyes widened when he noticed Sojung was looking at him while bowing down. That dazzling smile, that eyes, he recognized them. He shrugged, when he was slowly starting to come back from a memory that had taken him far away.

"Kim Sojung," he muttered to himself.

"What?" Taehyung looked at Jimin, whose eyes were wide wondering, and whose hair was red.

"I remember who she is," he whispered, locked his gaze to Taehyung.

"Sowon eonnie!" one of the members called her back, and the girl whom Jimin thought was Sojung turned around.

He made an eye contact with Jimin, but soon started to snortle. "What?" Jimin's eyebrows frowned, but Taehyung did not seem to stop from laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" he pinched Taehyung's arm, and he moaned in pain, telling him to stop. "Jimin," he paused, laughing still.

"I can't believe she is actually taller than you and she didn't even wear heels," he continued laughingly. Jimin felt himself boiling up and like a snake, he slapped Taehyung across his face.

"Fuck off," he whispered under his breath, which made Taehyung to laugh his head off.

"She has the same height as you, asshole,"

"Really?!" Taehyung's eyes widened, surprised by the sudden statement.

"You're the short one," Jimin said in a low voice, his voice became deep since he was unsatisfied with what Taehyung had informed him.

"At least I'm taller than most girls,"

"Oh, and guys too," he continued.

Jimin stared at him angrily, he felt himself heating up with anger that he felt like punching him in the face and left him screaming in pain alone in the hallway.

"Go fuck yourself," he expressed, before turned to his back and walked away from Taehyung.

"Jimin! Hahahaha I'm sorry!" he jogged towards him but he did not even make an attempt to look back no matter how many times he called his name.

...

"Thank you for treating us well!" they bowed down, the cheers from their fans were getting louder as they walked off the stage one by one.

"Jimin," Taehyung placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder, and to his surprise, he turned around and raised his eyebrows as a sign of 'What?'

"Oooooh, I thought you were still mad at me," he grinned, and Jimin rolled his eyes out of annoyance.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"You said you remembered who she is. Who is she? Where did you see her? What is her name? How are you so sure that she is the same girl you had on your min—,"

"I'll tell you later," he chipped in, leaving Taehyung in confusion. His focus to Jimin soon faded away when they bumped into MBC staffs, and other groups in the hallway, and they had to bow down to each and every one of them to show their respects.

...

"PARK JIMIN!" Taehyung approached him from the back, squeezing his shoulders roughly and Jimin glared at him for walking into his bedroom without knocking the door.

"I could be naked in bed and you didn't even try to give a knock on the door," he heaved a sigh out of annoyance and moved his focus back to his phone.

"What? Wh-why would you be naked in bed?" he stuttered, blinking his eyes multiple of times as he was surprised by Jimin's statement.

"I was just saying," he said, not taking his eyes off of the screen. "I'm wondering what you're doing if you are nake—,"

"Alright. . ." he shot him a fierce glare, and Taehyung smiled, apologizing for what he said.

"Tell me who she is," he jumped into the topic that he had been desperate to talk about.

"Oh, about that,"

He locked his phone, and put it on his side before turning to his side and looked at Taehyung in the eyes.

"She was Seokjin's hyung girlfriend. Do you remember those times? When she dumped our hyung? And then she suddenly appeared in the waiting room where we thought she accidentally walked into a wrong room but that PD-nim's son introduced her as his girlfriend?" Jimin explained, telling every single bit of memory he had left about her.

All of the explanations Jimin was throwing at him left him agape, his eyes were wide open and his jaw dropped, as the memory was slowly coming back to his mind.

"B-but, her name was Sowon though? I thought her name was Seojung or something, I can't remember," he frowned.

"Hello? She must be using a stage name," Jimin scoffed.

"But Seojung or something is great enough, isn't it? She could be someone else," he doubted whether the girl they saw earlier was really Seokjin's ex-girlfriend who had put him in a lot of pain and struggles.

"Taehyung is great enough, isn't it? Why do you have to be called as V for the rest of your life?" Jimin said, rolling his eyes while giggling.

"Shut your mouth, Jimin. I know you get to use your real name. Some of my neighbours did not even know who V was and said he looked familiar to me," he said laughingly, leaving Jimin to laugh his ass off.

...

"Hyung, what are you watching?" Namjoon walked out of his bedroom with his damp hair, black shorts, black t-shirt and a towel wrapped around his neck and sat on the couch.

"Our performance last morning," Yoongi answered short, focusing on their performance on the TV.

Namjoon pulled his phone out, and continued scrolling on his phone while his eyes were shifting from the phone's screen to the television screen.

5 Idols That Fans Are Shipping Like Crazy!

An article that had successfully caught Namjoon's eyes, he usually did not even bother to look at those types of articles but that time, his desire of reading it was strangely high.

He was expecting to see one of his members to be in the list, as he took his time to scroll one by one.

3. BTS V and Red Velvet Irene

"She's too old for our Taehyungie. What is wrong with people? Gosh," he whispered under his breath and continued scrolling.

5. BTS Jin and GFriend Sowon

Jin hyung is in the list?! What the hell?

"She looks familiar," he thought to himself, and he zoomed in to her face to get a clearer and better look, maybe that way he will remember who she was.

He gasped in surprise as he quickly showed it to Yoongi for confirmation.

"Hyung! Isn't this Seokjin hyung's ex-girlfriend?" his voice was loud as he was surprised and excited with the sudden memory coming back to his memory box.

"Ye-yeah she is. Why are you googling her photos?" Yoongi moved his gaze from the screen and looked into Namjoon's wide open eyes.

"And why does it look like she is at a fan meeting event?" he looked at the phone screen again, examining the picture.

"She has debuted in a group called. . . .," he gazed down to the screen for a confirmation of her group's name. "GFriend! She was in the group that Jiminie and Hobie were imitating earlier, oh my god," he stared down at the coffee table, thinking how everything had connected its dots and how mindblown everything was.

"The stutururu one?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah that one," Namjoon nodded.

"But why are you googling her photos? Get that face away from me," he moved his focus back to the TV screen, and realising that he had missed quater half of their performance because of Namjoon.

"No, I didn't google her photos. I've found this article about idols that fans have been shipping like crazy and she is in the list. Do you have any guess of which idol fans are shipping her with?"

"No," Yoongi answered short.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan Jin," Namjoon's voice came out low as he told him the answer.

Yoongi's jaw dropped, his face was frowning and his nose was wrinkled as he slowly looked at Namjoon, with disgust.

"Disgusting," he scoffed angrily.

■■■

hi. remember when i said i was on hiatus? haha. its friday i cant resist to publish a chapter so hello friends!

ive published 2-3 other stories and if you want to read them you can go to my profile :))

and i am also pleased and happy to say that the purpose of this book's title is "reappearance" is coming closer 😢

leave a vote, comment and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 10.8K 41
Highest Ranking in FF as of; 12/25/17 - #254 Date Started: October 20, 2017 Date Ended: April 26, 2018 "This is so weird," Namjoon chortles. "We all...
63.9K 3.5K 41
You and Jin knew each other in high school. You both graduate and assume you'll never see him again. A few months later, during freshman year of coll...
18.1K 1.4K 17
•Short Story• Jeon Jungkook was cared for since childhood by the Kim family. Mrs. Jeon asked them to look after little Jungkook when he was 1 year ol...
627K 18.4K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...