The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 113.

1.4K 28 13
By loveisweakness7

Lørdag 10:32

I sighed heavily in exhaustion as I turned on the coffee machine before stirring the scrambled eggs by chewing on a piece of bacon.

The radio playing slightly in the background, I enjoyed a simple and peaceful breakfast. Chris was still sleeping after the evening and the aftermath lasted until late this morning at Eskild and Linn.

Suffice to say that it had been an anniversary and epic and I did not even prefer to rethink the crazy story that Eva had the opportunity to do.

Eskild had been a real little monkey on my boyfriend and it had been as much fun and strange to look at for me.

I shook my head with a small smile on my lips as a souvenir before using the wooden spatula to move my eggs from the pan to Chris's plate and mine.

I immediately extinguished the gas from the gas stove before placing the stove in the dishwasher when the bell of my telephone rang me.

I swallowed the last piece of bacon in my mouth before I retrieved my phone from the counter to answer Sana.

"Have you heard anything from Noora?" "

I opened my eyes to his sudden welcome before shaking my head with a small smile. "And good morning to you too, madam, I'm on a mission. I slept well. Thank you for asking and you? "

"Céleste ! " Said Sana in impatience widening my teasing smile.

" Relax. I still have not heard anything but she is with William. It's a good sign. "I replied immediately before slightly frowning in uncertainty. " Well I think. "

"Not helping, Celeste. "

I grinned as I leaned against the kitchen counter before rubbing my belly bounced. "You do not have to worry, Sana. You literally brought her lost love back to town. I do not think she'll be mad at you. "

"Remember when you also told me you did not think the girls were angry with me?" "

I grinned at the remembrance before taking a new slice of cooked bacon from Chris's plate."Right. But I was right on one side. I mean ... they pretended. "

"What's wrong? Chris suddenly burst into my chest and kissed my cheek before stealing my bacon from my hands.

I opened my eyes immediately before leaving a cry of indignation. "What-it's mine! "

"Too late! He snarled as he chewed on the slice of salted meat before giving me a big, silly smile making me shoot his eyes in annoyance.

"What's going on? Sana asked at once, rolling my eyes before squinting at my annoying little boyfriend.

"Chris just flipped my slice of bacon. "

"Is that what you're concerned about?" Sana exclaimed in disbelief letting me shrug my shoulders even though she could not see me. "I'm talking about Noora!" You're the best friend you've not heard since last night. "

I was not slow to let out a new cry of protest as Chris grabbed my phone before speaking directly to Sana holding me away with a hand on my shoulder.

He gave me a smug smile as I was unable to get him back and blew into boredom as he snapped up on the brunette. "Sorry, Sana, but I'd like to enjoy a breakfast with my incredibly sexy girlfriend when she's angry. Noora and William are fine. Bye. "

"It was rude! I said, snatching my phone from his hand before sitting behind the counter to eat my breakfast under Chris's amused eyes.

Chris immediately left a laugh as he stood behind me before gently taking my face to pull it back.

I immediately lifted my eyes with a moan as he used his height to put his head upside down before reaching for my lips making me immediately grimace at his breath of tequila. "Ew! You stink of alcohol. "

"And you feel the bacon. It's tempting." Chris reprimanded me making me grimace more in disgust before giggling in our kiss.

I lifted my hands all the same to deepen the kiss before tenderly caressing his jaw as he stepped back with a smile blissfully on his lips swollen.

"What do you want to do today?" "

"I do not know. You? "

Chris smiled wickedly, waving his eyebrows suggestively, raising my eyes to the ceiling before turning to my plate.

It drew a new burst of laughter from Chris as he sat at my side before pulling one of my legs to lay on his thighs.

I gave him a distracted smile as he put his hand on my knee before shaking my head as I poked again on my plate.

We ate in a comfortable silence sometimes broken by questions about the party, about our week in general, the bills paid and my medical appointments.

However, Chris did not wait to catch up as he gave me a broad, secret smile. "You know what? I think I found what I wanted to do today. "

"Really?" And what is it? I asked intrigued by his mischievous expression.

" It is a surprise. Go get dressed. Something not too fanciful. I take care of the dishes. All you have to do is give me twenty minutes. "

I gave him a look surprised not really knowing what he was simmering before shaking my head deciding that it was better not to ask.

"Fine. Twenty minutes. I recalled, pointing maliciously with my finger at my narrowed eyes before heading down the corridor under his impatient eyes.

I shook my head as I heard it start immediately, before heading to our room.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a brilliant sunlight passing through our window, leaving me to think that today would be a pleasant day.

With this thought, I stopped in front of our dresser before I decided on a long black dress tight.

It was strange thought that I hated the dresses before. Now, the only garment in which I felt most comfortable was these light and arched dresses.

I finished the whole with my faithful pair of red bass converse before heading into the bathroom.

I made my needs before I stopped in front of the sink to wash my hands. Then I brushed my teeth quickly before taking my small box of pill.

I took one for the day before giving a quick glance at my reflection in the mirror.
My brown curls hung loosely over my shoulders letting me play absent-mindedly with the tip of my hair.

I assumed that I could use some change. Again, I loved my long hair.

They had always been my biggest ally of femininity before and even if I dressed with less wide clothes, I still loved to have my hair long.

Deciding that I could talk to Chris later, I gave one last look at my reflection with a smile of anticipation before returning to our room.

I picked up my black purse and my denim jacket before heading back into the hallway leading into the kitchen.

The twenty minutes had passed and I was eager to see what he had planned. Knowing Chris, this could either be gentle attention or a mischievous plan to get sexual favors.

He remained faithful to himself after all, and even then, I would never change anything concerning him. That was how I had learned to love him and it was because of that that I loved him a little more every day.

"The twenty minutes have passed. I said stopping in the entrance of the kitchen with a wide grin just to look at Chris with a raised eyebrow as he paused at my sight.

I noticed the brown undressing me from head to toe, biting his lower lip between his teeth before a bag on the top of the counter spoke to me.

" What is it ? "

" Ah ah ! Hands off ! This is part of the surprise." He stopped me when I looked inside before he pulled me closer to his bare chest.

I let a little cluck surprised catching up on his muscular shoulders before leaving a suggestive smile. "Hmm ... have I ever told you how much I loved the fruit of your hours spent at the gym?"

" No, I do not think so. Chris maliciously whispered as he bent over to connect our lips as his hands massaged my buttocks carefully.

A wide smile settled on my lips in our slow, languorous kiss before Chris broke off with malice."I'll go take a quick shower. Above all, do not look. "

"Word of Scout!"

"Seriously?" Chris exclaimed with an incredulous look in my direction before pulling me back to kiss my forehead tenderly as my belly bounced. "Your mom is a dork. "

I left a wide glance, slapping his shoulder ludicrously before crossing my arms on my chest as he walked away with a smile smug.
I shook my head immediately before sighing contentedly as I retrieved my phone from the counter.
I was quickly passing through my social networks taking into account the many messages of harassment of boys and now girls to know the sex of my babies.
Honestly, it was hilarious.

I shook my head by loving several photos of Eva's birthday before finally raising my eyes to the agreement of Chris's approach.

A broad, appreciative smile appeared on my lips as I detailed it from head to toe, biting my lips lightly, and then turning my eyes away with a slight redness from my cheeks at the sight of her blissful glance.

His laugh suddenly resounded around us before he pressed me into his side pressing his cheek against mine. "I always want to see you blush. You are beautiful. "

"I look like a hot air balloon. I chuckled as I put my hands on hers resting on my stomach.

"You're an adorable hot-air balloon. Chris replied again, causing me to gasp before turning around to hit his shoulder with a playful air.

"Jerk! "

"Hot stuff! "

I narrowed my eyes at his hilarious smile before crossing my arms on my chest in impatience."So ... what are we gonna do?" "

"Patience." You will see. He answered, grabbing the bag on the counter before throwing his arm on my shoulder and heading towards the exit.

I immediately put my hand flat on his chest by nesting more against him before closing the door of our apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chrisschistad I don't know what is most breathtaking ... the view or my beautiful girlfriend ?! ❤ ❤ 😊 #alwaysandforevermine

Location : landofparadise

Tagged : @bekind

@Evamohn2 Omg they're back !!! I repeat the best couple goal is back 😊 ❤

@Stae_vaere_Chris Damn The hottie in the photo is certainly the best view ^^ ❤

@Sana_bakkoush Where are you ?! 😉

@Mathiasbesttwin Show-off !! ^^

@Isakyaki Come on Céleste !!!! I want to know !!!!

@Even_even Rectification we need to know !!!! It's vital !!!! ☹

Jonas2000 I bet on two little boys !!! I would teach them how to skate !!!

@Isakyaki Please, They will be too lazy. Like their uncle Isak 😉

@Evamohn2 Cough*uncle Isak ?* Cough ! I am their godmother !!! They will love me more ❤

@Ellevillevilde Please... They will love me more ❤ ❤

@bekind OMG ^^^ Leave my babies alone! You're all crazy 😲 ^'

@Eskild_boy Don't forget Uncle Eskild !! I would have plenty of things to tell about their dad to these little cupcakes ❤ ❤

@Chrisschistad Ah, ah... babe What do you think of moving far from here ?!

@bekind Your problem, not mine !!! ^^ but I still love you ❤

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bekind Another trip in the woods !!! I think at this point, it becomes an obsession but you remain the best of the boyfriends! I love you ❤ #alwaysandforever

Taggued : @Chrisschistad

@Ivanna98 Sex in the wood is the best sex 😉 ❤

@Evamohn2 Lmao I'm laughing so hard rn 😝 ❤

@bodyboy Please Do not have sex any more !!! Two nephews is enough 😲

@Isakyaki Omg Two nephews ?! So it's two boys ?!😃

@Sana_bakkoush Keep trying, Is ^^

@Evamohn2 ^^

@stae_vaere_chris ^

@Ellevillevilde ^

@Even_even ^

@Jonas2000 ^

@Evamohn2 Wait !!!! Did you know, Sana ?! 😲

@Isakyaki Seriously ?!!! C'mon we're best buds, remember ?!!! 😉 ❤

Don't forget to comments ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
1.8K 77 34
why you care? And there's no need to worry about me i can care for my self ...................................I have already experienced this type of...
3.6K 239 25
Sometimes the people you think you hate become your biggest drug. Or maybe even the love of your life. Possibly even the person you would fight a a...
217 39 14
Why are things the way they are?. Why am I treated differently?. When I look into the mirror I see your structure and physical appearance. Why do you...