Breaking Friend Zone

By MsDreamerGirl84

(Sequel to Possessive At First Sight) Highest Romance Rating: #70 Alexander James Demakis. One thing fo... More

Prologue
EBS Family Siblings
Chapter 1: Party
Chapter 2: Breaking Up
Chapter 3: Hell Bent
Chapter 4: Persistent Prick
Chapter 5: Baby
Chapter 6: Kick Out
Chapter 7: Drunk & Bunk
Chapter 8: Drunk
Chapter 9: Sexy Back
Chapter 11: Confirmation
Chapter 12: Rebel
Chapter 13: Honesty
Chapter 14: Truce
Chapter 15: Call
Chapter 16: Brother
Chapter 17: Face off
Chapter 18: Dirty Secret
Chapter 19: Caught
Chapter 20: Yes!
Chapter 21: Dinner
Meet my son! (Not an update)
Chapter 22: The Parents
Chapter 23: Breaking news
Chapter 24: Horse Riding
Chapter 25: The Santorini's
Chapter 26: Santorini's Breakfast Fun
Chapter 27: Frantic
Chapter 28: Hard Times
Chapter 29: Heart Racing
Chapter 30: Saddle Up
A short letter from the author
Recommended Books
Chapter 31: Life's Test
Chapter 32: Pre-Trial
Chapter 33: Past Catching Up.
Chapter 34: Love
Chapter 35: First Real Date
Chapter 36: Plan
Chapter 37: Life Is Never Fair
Chapter 38: Storm Of Passion
Chapter 39: Blazing Fire
Chapter 40: Bliss
Chapter 41: Full Hearts
Chapter 42: Happiness
Chapter 43: Villa Allesandra
Chapter 44: If you say yes, you are mine forever!
Chapter 45: Wedding Ball
Chapter 46: The Verdict
Epilogue 1: Preparation
Epilogue 2 : Final and Conclusion

Chapter 10: Frustrations

35.6K 1.5K 59
By MsDreamerGirl84

Alex's POV

Clara Bell didn't spare me a glance as she went on tapping on her cell phone. She looked distressed and fixated, so I decided to leave her to her privacy for a moment. I slipped back to the room I had used last night to get back my stuff: my keys and cell phone.

When I checked my phone, I saw thirteen miscalls from my driver aka personal security, Langdon, and my mother. Langdon is my father's personal driver's nephew. He's a few years older than me.

I hated being driven anywhere, I'd like to do that myself, but dad and mom insisted I need a personal bodyguard after Sasha Beth got robbed in Manhattan. And so not to worry my mom too much, I gave in after a few months battling with her.

I'd rather like someone shadowing me than my mom calling me every minute, to be honest. I love her to bits, but it's suffocating and annoying I must say. Every time my phone rings, it was my mom.

I dialed Langdon's number back. It didn't take a couple of rings and the line connected. "Boss," came his reply.

"I need a clean suit," then I swallowed. I hate to ask him about these personal matters, but that's where he came in. My personal sitter as I call it. "And a clean boxer," I said, swallowing back the shame that's starting to crawl into my skin.

There's no time for that, I have a meeting in several hours, and I'd like to spend a few more hours with Clara Bell.

"Copy, Boss."

I ended the call and walked back to the living room. She was pacing back and forth when I got back. She bristled when I got close, then stared me down, seething. Her cerulean eyes glinted, certain emotions swirling in her orbs but anger was dominating the rest of it. Her cheekbones were hard and strained, and her plump lips are pursed with repressed anger. Her hand clutching her phone too tightly than necessary.

Uh-oh!

"This is your fault!" she seethed, hands flinging on her hips.

I frowned in confusion.

I had an inkling idea of what transpired for the sudden change of her moods. Perhaps Claire found out about it, but she already knows. Maybe she texted her, that's why.

She better didn't threaten her, or I won't stop at anything until I dragged her ass down to the ground.

Her snort drew me out of my train of thoughts. "Apparently, someone caught you in your boxers in front of my building, and it's in the news. Now the whole world knows about it," she chides with a huffed, hands swiping through the air outward, then dropped it back on her waist. Then she looked away as she let out a sharp breath, then shook her head.

I understand her, but who cares?

Why are these people so bothered about what other people or the world think?

"Why are you so wired up?" I said, winding my way past her and the coffee table, then turned momentarily and looked at her.

"Excuse me!" she snapped, swiveling hastily and followed me. "Why Am I so wired up?" she reiterated disparagingly. "Are you serious? Claire doesn't need to know through someone...or through the media. I planned to talk to her about it, but now..." she took a pause, peeved. "Oh, God!..." she inhaled sharply, harshly brushed back the hair that was framing her face, and tucked it behind her ears with such force.

I sat on the sofa, hands propped up the top of the sofa, my back resting against the backrest as I watched her venting out her pent-up frustrations.

"She's gonna hate me," she choked out barely audible, more to herself as she ripped one hand off her hip and harshly brushed back the wild blonde waves kissing her cheek, yet again.

"She already did," I responded in a low tone, more to myself.

She threw me a glare that could slice a glass.

My heart hitched as I met her sharp, blazing eyes. There was a fire in it, but not the kind of passion that I would like to see in her orbs, yet it still turned me on all the same.

God, she looked ferociously hot. Her cheeks were red from barely contained anger.

She tore her gaze and looked into the distance, lost in thought.

Tense silence took over. She paced back and forth again, huffing periodically, and she looked rather cute when she's upset, and my lower region is now painfully tight. I shifted in my seat as I looked down at my crotch.

I mentally cursed as I leaned in and grabbed the neon green cushion sitting in the middle of the couch and placed it on my crotch, holding on it in a place like my life depended on it.

Act casual, Alex.

I grumbled under my breath as I sat upright, but the boxer felt even tighter. I'm just hoping it will die down before Langdon come knocking at her door.

She stopped when her phone rang, drawing my attention to her. Her beautiful face marred with worries as she looked down on her phone screen but promptly vanished as she connected the call.

"Dad," she said, looking anywhere but me. One hand still dug on her waist.

I kept my gaze up, not daring to look down on her body, her face already enough to burn me, stirring that passion, that fire within me I've never thought was so powerful.

But my mind seemed to be separated with my body, reacted impulsively like a rebellious kid.

Clara Bell's almost naked form appeared in my head, her hourglass body was a bomb; it could ignite the fire within any man, burn them as it did to me. Her creamy legs that seemed to be carved perfectly to make any man gets crazy, to clog any man's head with every possible way to use those pair of endless toned legs.

My heart skittered as my thought of her went wild.

Bloody hell! Quit it, Alex!

I shook my head unconsciously, trying to shake it off every single lustful thought of her out of my unfiltered brain.

....

Clara Bell's POV

What time is your flight again?

I was so focused on texting Brittany. My heart hasn't stopped pumping wildly in my chest upon knowing about the news that I didn't notice Alex slipped away.

This is bad!

This is all Alex's fault!

My phone beeped again. My hands are shaking as I read it.

In three hours. I'm on my way to the Airport.

I responded right away. Feeling a tad embarrassed for not seeing her this morning to bid goodbye.

I didn't even say goodbye. I'm sorry, I was so drunk last night, I slept in. I hope you have a good rest on the plane.

Thank you! That was fun last night. We should do it again when you get back to New York.

Before I could respond, another text from her came in. And then another text from three different persons: Claire, Mom, and Dad.

"Derr'mo!" Shit!

Anger bubbled up in my system as I glared at Brittany's text, the letters dancing in my eyes as I pondered if I should read the other text first before responding to Brittany.

I collected my lost thought together, then finally drew all my attention to Brittany's text.

Did you see his ding-a-long?

I frowned in utter confusion.

I texted her right back.

ding-a-long???

😂😂😂

I scowled at her text. Then came another.

I didn't believe you're still a virgin, now this confirmed it!

I could tell she was laughing at me. I'm so going to kill her.

I ignored her text and read Mom's text first.

Was that Alexander in the picture the media shows in the Good Morning New York news? What is he doing in front of your building with only his boxers on?

I heaved a deep sigh before moving on to Dad's text.

Tell me it wasn't you that Alex's came to see with only his boxers on.

I replied to mom first. Half part of my brain was telling me to lie, but the other was screaming at me not to dare. I never lied to my parents, and I wouldn't start now. They will find out, and I don't want to know the consequences of it.

Yes.
Brittany was here last night, we had drinks, and he thinks we are in danger, so he came to check on us.
Unfortunately, he forgot to wear pants. He did really get serious with the favor dad asked him, he even babysat me!

I tapped the send button furiously. The thought of him babysitting me triggered the anger I felt about the news.

I replied Dad the same thing, just changed a bit and added some on the last part.

Yes.
Brittany was here last night, we had drinks, and he thinks we are in danger, so he came to check on us.
Unfortunately, he forgot to wear pants. He did really get serious with the favor you asked him, he even babysat me!
And now, the media made a whole lot worse!

As soon as I sent it, I stared at Claire's text. I battled with my thoughts if I should read it now. My curiosity won.

I let out a deep sigh before finally opened it.

Can we talk?
....

Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.5K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
120K 2.6K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
136K 11.5K 43
Unedited... Laura is the second daughter of Chief West and the first and only child of Chief West's late first wife. She had lost her mother in a gha...
625K 17.4K 44
Alexandra Black has had everything she's ever wanted all her life. New clothes, shoes, cars, you name it. But what will happen when something she do...