Supernatural Mating Games

By Little_Dreamerz

Supernatural Mating Games - is the games where all of the existing creatures in the Earth Can find their so... More

My Rights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Published another werewolf x siren story!

Chapter 33

8.3K 310 29
By Little_Dreamerz

This is the day that will decide the fate of the werewolf kind. I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror, it reminded me of the day of the Mating Ball and the day of the beginning of the Supernatural Mating Games. I was nervous because I knew this day would change my life and it did.

When I found out that I will be competing in the Supernatural Mating Games, I thought I was lucky or special to have a chance to be away from the werewolf community. But later I found out that I was indeed really lucky and special to Eros to give me a chance at competing in the games.

Then when I stood in front of the entrance of the Arena, I knew that this day would also change my fate. Back then I never knew the true meaning of having a mate, I never knew the feeling of being in love with someone who is perfect for you. But now I know and I'm ready to move on to a happy or sad ending with Mortimer.

My light brown hair is styled in a beautiful braided updo, while my face is covered in natural style makeup. I love what the tailor did to the dress, she adjusted the dress to my size and made it more elegant.

"You should wake from your daydreaming, Alice. Because your soulmate is waiting outside, who is looking forward to seeing you in the beautiful dress." My mother snapped me out of my thoughts. I hope I wasn't standing here too long. I thought to myself as I made my way to the door.

As soon as I opened the door I saw Mortimer standing wearing the tuxedo. He looks handsome in the tuxedo. When I left the room, Mortimer's gaze never left on me but I didn't stop staring at him either.

"You look very beautiful!" Mortimer complimented me and I blushed. I couldn't form my words after this comment, but Mortimer grinned and he took my hand then kissed like how he did on the first date. I blushed again, but I finally managed to say something.

"You look handsome yourself!" I complimented him back with a sultry voice. He grinned again as we made our way to the ballroom. The closer we are to the ballroom, the more nervous I'm becoming. Mortimer noticed and gently squeezed my hand and I smiled at him.

At first, it was planned that we have a meeting then a ball, but there was a change of plans and I guess I will be going to the ball first. Then we finally made it to the ballroom, there were lots of guests but I and Mortimer managed to stay unnoticed by the guests.

But soon the kingdom's representatives wanted to talk with Mortimer, so basically I'm alone amongst the people who judge me by my race. I sighed, well I guess I'll go to the food table and get some dessert.

"Glad to see my step-sister, that I didn't get to meet earlier!" Someone behind me said. When I turned around I saw a man with pale skin, light hair, and iconic yellow eyes that every member of the Blackborn family has.

"It's simply not meant to be! Oh, by the way, have you found your soulmate?" I asked Julien. Sometimes I was wondering about this coincidence, that my supposed to be the pursuer in the mating games is my stepbrother.

Julien smiled at me, meaning that he found his mate. " Yeah, I think Megan was in your group during the Mating games."

"Is she here?" I excitedly asked him.

"No, she is still giving me a hard time, I decided not to take her as the punishment with me knowing that she will go there if she knew you were here," Julien said. Knowing Megan she is already having a hard time accepting her mate judging by her story.

Suddenly the lights went out and soon I heard people panicking. But then the lights turned back again, I was confused but I was not the only one who was confused, because almost nothing had changed. Well almost.

"I see you all enjoying this party, playing gods as I see! Deciding fate for the thousands of werewolves must be fun for you guys?" I watched as my brother showed up from nowhere with an evil smirk.

"Says the one who tried to take Eros's role of the matchmaking," Aquarius said a sarcastic remark but my brother Jake glared at him for a few seconds, but then he smirked again.

"My aim wasn't to come here and argue, I came here to challenge my dear sister's mate for a duel" Jake challenged Mortimer, but Mortimer didn't show any emotions. I was so scared because Jake is passionate about sword fighting, but Mortimer isn't an amateur; he already killed two people in a duel. I was panicking. I couldn't even pass the crowd that formed around Jake and Mortimer. The crowd stood frozen anticipating the battle that would happen in front of them.

"Challenging me for a duel? For what price?" Mortimer asked coldly and Jake gave him an evil smirk.

"Simple, If I win you have to reject my dear sister, but if you win I guess you get to choose your price!" Jake said. Mortimer can't reject a duel because if you reject the challenge it will ruin your reputation in the siren world and he will be considered weak for not standing up for me.

"Deal!" Mortimer said. Then I saw Jake holding a bronze sword that is dangerous to sirens and I see someone giving Mortimer a silver sword that is dangerous to the werewolf. Do they wanna fight to the death?

Then I realized something Jake wouldn't want to get attention to when he is planning something.

Unless he is .......

A Distraction!

I hurriedly went to the exit wanting to find out if my suspicions were correct. Julien saw that I went somewhere when I was supposed to watch my soulmate fight with my brother and he used super speed to catch up with me. But I didn't want to watch the gruesome fight, I wanted to save everyone from the upcoming massacre.

"Alice! Why are you running? Do you know something about this?" Julien asked.

"I think my brother is serving as a distraction and there might be an upcoming ambush since it is the perfect chance for them to attack us!" I said while running to the nearest door that leads outside. Julien understood what I meant and followed me.

As we finally got outside my suspicions were correct there were werewolves lined up to attack. Some wolf noticed and started attacking as I professionally dodged them, but Julien wasn't lucky he had to fight them off. I wanted to help him but he said that he can handle himself perfectly, so I ran and tried to find someone who will get a signal from Jake and command werewolves to attack.

Then my eyes finally landed on Alexander who was on top of the hill and ran to him.

"Hello Alice, long time no see," Alexander said to me with a blank look on his face. I couldn't answer him because I was huffing because of running in the heels and dress.

"Alexander you don't have to do this!" I pleaded with him but he just smiled nostalgically. The wind was blowing like it's the final scene of the movie.

"You've changed Alice, back then you wouldn't plead if you felt that we were doing wrong, you would order us. But you became more lovestruck with your mate, when back then you preferred to be mateless. It's hard to look at you in a pretty dress trying to impress your mate. I loved you and I still love you." said Alexander. I felt guilty but back then I couldn't bring myself to love him.

"Eros creates soulmates that will manage to change the viewpoint of their soulmate. Unfortunately, you weren't made for that and I needed someone like Mortimer who showed me why the person needs a soulmate!" I explained to him. While I'm praying in my mind, so that nightmare can end.

"Well Alice, unfortunately, Eros isn't fair to all people, And I guess it's time for me to attack," Alexander commanded wolves to attack in his mind connection, his face crossed in confusion as we saw that wolves were asleep.

"Unfortunately, you are late for that " Aquarius smirked and behind him, there were guards who grabbed Alexander and put on him special handcuffs, so he wouldn't be able to shift. And he was taken to the prison van that will take him into inescapable prison.

I guess not only Julien followed me, but Aquarius followed me too. And I guess he cast his song spell on the werewolf army too.

"Well, I guess it's over. So Aquarius did you feel something off or... " I asked him.

"Oh Yeah, Like it's not suspicious for you to leave the room when my brother is fighting with your brother," Aquarius said with a sarcastic remark.

"Oh by the way, shouldn't you be going to your mate?" asked Aquarius and I almost cursed and ran back to the manor.

After I came back to the manor I was told by the maid that Mortimer is an infirmary and the duel ended with a tie since Mortimer was stabbed in the stomach and Jake got his hand cut off by Mortimer. Serves him right! I hurried to the infirmary.

And in the infirmary I saw Mortimer lying on the bed he was still conscious. But his eyes shone with relief when he saw me.

"How are you feeling Mortimer? Are you alright?" I started asking with worry. I stroked his cheek with my hand, Mortimer took my hand and started kissing it

.

"I'm fine with my love, although I can't say that about your brother." Mortimer sadly chuckled because he thinks I might hate him for cutting my brother's hand off.

"He shouldn't have reminded you of your past," I said. It was Jake's sneaky move to challenge Mortimer in a duel.

"You're such an angel!" Mortimer chuckled. I had a feeling that it might be sarcasm. Though Mortimer continued speaking.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I know it's not a perfect time and place but ...." Mortimer started searching for something in his pockets and soon I saw a black velvet box which from the sight I gasped.

"Alice Silvermoon, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asked me. Tears threatened to come out of happiness and I said.

"Yes!"

Now it's a new beginning of our journey.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is the last chapter and soon I will be writing an Epilogue for this story !

So did you like the story?

Do you like idea of male siren and female werewolf being mates?

(Please answer this question!) What have you first thought when you found this kind of story and what's you think about it now?

P.S Don't forget to read a Epilogue that I will post it (or already posted it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 661 63
This is the story of a pretty, young girl. She is fifteen, turning sixteen in a few days. She is excited to shift and find her mate. But, what happen...
445K 14.9K 55
In a world where werewolves secretly co-exist with humans, it quite common for werewolves to reject their soulmates in hopes to find a partner with a...
4.6M 134K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...
1.6M 79.6K 45
(Rooming with Royals Sequel) He's the prince of werewolves. She's the princess of demons and witches. Silently falling for her childhood best friend...