Scouting Legion High School [...

Da arminleftthechat

Why is high school always a mess? Because it is full of pubescent, hormonal teenagers who are not sure what t... Altro

Disclaimer/ Other Information
Armin's Birthday
Personality Swap
Violin Vs. Tuba
Interview
Heck
Hipsters
The Lives of Friends of One Who is in a Fandom
Queen of Awkward Moments
Rants of an Angry Boy
Lame Puns Day
A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 1
A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 2
A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 3
A Message for Bertl
What
P.E.
Attack on SLHS
Badassery
That's Not a Spider - THAT'S NOT A SPIDER!
What is it, Jean?
Fabulousness on Ice
Madness
The Lives of Friends of One Who is in a Fandom Pt. 2
Serenading
Eren's Sister
Valentine's Day
Christa is not Amused
Names
Childhood Memories
Texts Levi Gets in the Middle of the Night
What Goes on in Band Practice
This Means War
Frozen Gone Wrong
Truth or Dare
Truth or Dare Pt. 2
Survival of the Fittest
Smh
Importance
How to Come Out
Gym Class Jerks
Marco's Package
Pick up Them Lines
Jean's Fate
Levi's Ultimate Challenge
Jean's Sad Life
Lights, Camera, Action! Pt. 1
Lights Camera Action! Pt. 2
Trouble in Ikea
When Things go Awry
Reunited
Torture
Everyone's Happy When They're High
The Great Granola Bar Case
Can't Teach a Levi new Tricks
Queen
Documentary
Attack on Nicolas Cage
Rolling the Rick
Where the Hell is Waldo?
Dodge or Die
Frogs
Looking for Levi
Jean and Eren
The Mysterious Squeaking Noise
Capture the Flag Pt. 1
Capture the Flag Pt. 2
Prank Calls
A Mid-Summer Day's Fair
Hanji's Mission
Erwin's Terrible Driving
Halloween in August
Target Shenanigans
Public Embarassment
First Day
The Birthday Excuse
Poems of Death
The Curse of El Diablo
Dissapointments of Astronomical Proportions
The Chill
A Feathery Situation
Homecoming Eve
Homecoming
Too Spooky
Second Time Around
Christmas Spirit
The Case of the Missing Pencil
The Story of Thanksgiving
Gift Wrapping Mess
Reiner's Lame Jokes Part II
Another Christmas Carol... Sort Of...
Death is Not Around the Corner
Causing Pain
First Snow of the Year
Hanji Shenanigans
Semester Stress
All According to Plan
Battle For Royalty
Marco Commits Murder
The Average Day of Levi Ackerman
Mariachi Madness
Idiot Friends
Pain and More Pain
Butt Scooters
Recycling Day
Education System
Last Day-Mania Pt. 1
Last Day-Mania Pt. 2
IMPORTANT AN
Paint with the Colors of Pain
Pokemon GtfO
The Anticlimactic and Perfectly Normal Chapter With Nothing Happening Whatsoever
Sasha's Bizzare Adventure
A MidSummer's Day Fair Round 2
Injured
Opening the House
Redemption
Dawn of the Dead
The Bean-pocolypse
Stripper Cake
Death-spectations
Skating Hell
Hanji's Christmas Mission
Dancing Mii
Truffles
History Repeats
Those Darn Tornados
Porm
Starry Night
Fidget Spinner Mafia
Musical Madness Pt. 1
Musical Madness Pt. 2
España! Pt. 1
España! Pt. 2
España! Pt. 3
A much needed A/N
The Final Battle Pt.1
The Final Battle Pt. 2
Goodbyes and Farewells
Final Author's Note
Emo Eren
Who Said Karaoke Night Had to Be Family Friendly?

ConGRADulations

108 10 2
Da arminleftthechat

AN: I'm getting to the last request right after this one so don't you worry ;)

Just see this chapter as a sort of interlude or something. Also go ahead and play the vid it's just background music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi messed with the tassel which dangled from his cap. "Which way does this thing go again?"

"The right," Mike grunted.

"Right front or right back," Auruo asked.

"Front," Erwin said as he adjusted all the medals and chords and sashes adorning his graduation gown from four years of hard work.

"Of course the valedictorian would know that," Petra uttered.

"Mr. 4.7 GPA," Levi said.

"Is that even possible?" Mike asked.

"You're rank second with 4.65," Erwin stated. "You came pretty close."

Mike grunted.

"Guys!" Hanji sighed dramatically as she swung her arms around Petra and Levi. "We're graduating high school! We won't be able to do any more high school things... like setting off explosions."

"And wreaking in the middle of the hallway," Petra reminisced.

"Plagiarizing without getting kicked out of school and getting into legal trouble," Auruo said.

Everyone turned to look at him.

"What? I was just joking!" Auruo defended himself. He then turned away and muttered so that he could only hear. "Except for that one English paper in tenth grade."

"Wait a minute, why isn't Hanji valedictorian?" Levi asked. "Isn't her GPA 4.72?"

"Well ya," Hanji replied. "But they didn't think blowing up things and quarantining the entire school and such are good grounds for valedictorian."

"Fair enough," Levi replied.

"GET IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER, GUYS!" Petra screeched. "If we mess this up, we mess up our future! Hanji! That's the front of the line! You're at the end of the alphabet!"

"I want to see the honor guard!" She screamed as she ran towards the beginning of the alphabet.

Once she arrived she scanned the ten students holding large flags. "So you're the smart kids," Hanji said as she casually leaned on Armin. "You know, I was in the honor guard last year. I almost wasn't asked to do it because of my shenanigans, but my GPA was so high that I was clearly in the top ten ranks."

"I'm actually shaking," Armin stuttered as he had a death grip on the pole of the flag. "I never asked to carry the flag."

"That's what you get for being smart," Mikasa said from behind him.

"How ya doing Bertolt?" Reiner asked from behind him.

Bertolt, who was in the front of his line like Armin, was struggling to get a grip on the flagpole as his sweat made it unbelievably slippery.

"And now, let us stand and welcome our graduates to the stadium led by the honor guard," Principal Zackley said through the speaker system.

"Well I'll leave you guys to it!" Hanji said as she ran back to the back of the line.

The honor guard led the two lines of graduates to the chairs in front of a small stage set up in the middle of the stadium. The band played loudly as the parents cheered from the bleachers.

Already, several of the seniors began to cry. Including Erwin who had a single, lonely tear drop down his cheek.

Once they sat down, Principle Zackley initiated his speech.

"Graduates, parents, faculty, we gather today to celebrate the accomplishments of the Scouting Legion High School Class of 2017," Zackley stated. "And even if we weren't the best in sports, or music, or anything, we shared so many, many," he paused and cringed while recalling suppressed memories, "many interesting memories. That is pretty much all I have to say about this class. Now welcome the valedictorian, Erwin Smith."

The crowd cheered wildly as Erwin stepped onto the stage and behind the podium. He cleared his throat. "Fellow classmates. It is with great honor that I speak before you all. As valedictorian, I was told this may be the most important speech I'll make in my life because chances are, I peaked in high school and will fail at life. Thanks Nile, for those encouraging words," Erwin said as everyone laughed. "I was also offered ten dollars to sing Make a Man from Mulan. By the same person."

Erwin paused as he could hear Nile faint voice shouting "do it!" from the crowd.

"But no!" Erwin suddenly said in a thunderous voice. "We are here, officially declared as adults, college students, and failures alike!"

"He's going all military on us, isn't he," Petra whispered to Mike who grunted "yes" in response.

"I want everyone to stand up! Right now!" Erwin demanded. "No only the students! That includes you, Levi! You all will go forward into this life with a strong mind and the courage to fight every battle you face. And even if you lose, you die knowing that you have given it your all!" Erwin raised his right gift against his heart in a salute. "GIVE UP YOUR BEATING HEARTS FOR HUMANITY!"

"Yessir!" The graduates replied in unison with a salute.

"AND YOUR FIRSTBORN CHILD!" Erwin bellowed.

"Yessir!"

"Alright, Commander Erwin," Zackley said as he pushed Erwin from the podium. "That's enough of that. Up next is your class president, Petra Ral."

Petra walked up to the stage, calm and collected. Just as she got to the podium, a voice from the band shouted "WE LOVE YOU PETRA!"

She looked back to see Christa and Sasha waving frantically at her. She smiled and waved back in response.

"Hello everyone, it has been a pleasure to be one of your peers," she began her speech. However, her voice had become shaky. "The impact on me you all had was huge, and I thank every single one of you for shaping me into who I am today," Petra managed to say before she broke into tears. Everyone awed. Mike casually walked up the stage to hold a tissue box next to her. She thanked him as she wiped away her tears with a tissue.

"I will forever remember the shenanigans during and outside of school," she continued. "The wars in the hallways, and infestations of ducks, and Hanji causing a mess. And that was something I always knew I could count on. It was the unpredictability of my peers and this school. Also, I would like to give a shout out to a wonderful group of Eleventh Graders who really made my years here at Scouting Legion High."

"Love you, too, Petra!" Armin said from in front of the stage where he stood with the flag.

Petra smiled at him. "I will forever be grateful for knowing all of you and going through this ridiculous yet amazing journey. My awkward teen years couldn't be better if you asked me. Thank you all for being an amazing class! I am honored to be your president," she finished. The stadium roared in cheer, applause, and tears as Petra stepped off the stage.

She was then replaced by Zackley again, who called each student up by their name to receive their diploma. Once the last student, Hanji Zoe, received her diploma, she and Zackley turned to face the students.

"Class of 2017 of Scouting Legion High School, you have all received your diplomas," he stated. "Hanji, whenever you're ready, turn your tassel to the left."

Hanji reached up for her tassel, but then stopped. Immediately everyone began to panic.

"Ha!" She cheered. "Y'all thought I was going to make something explode before I go right? Well lucky for you, I was told if I blew up one more thing, I would be expelled and not graduate."

Finally, Hanji reached up, and turned her tassel to the left. Everyone did the same.

"Now, by the power vested in me as your principal," Zackley said. "I now pronounce you all free from high school."

"YAHOO!" Hanji shouted as she threw her cap in the air. A couple hundred students then followed suit as they tossed their caps into the air as well. Dark green caps then littered the floor as it rained on the students.

"Also," Hanji said while grabbing the mic and pulling out a remote from under her robe. She pressed the button, setting off a nearby explosion. "Sorry Mr. School, that was your room."

"IT'S PRONOUNCED SU-HOO!" He chided from the audience.

"And y'all can't expel me now! I already graduated," Hanji cheered. "Play is out, band!"

With that, the class shuffled out of the stadium frantically while the band played the graduation song. Thus, ending the adventure of our favorite angsty and silly teenagers...

In high school at least...

- one week later -

"EREN YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T PACK FOR THIS EARLIER!" Armin chided from outside Eren's house.

"I'M ALMOST FINISHED. HANG ON FOR A SECOND!" Eren shouted through his open front door as Mikasa carried several luggages to the car.

"I MAY BE ABLE TO HANG ON FOR A SECOND BUT OUR FLIGHT TO SPAIN MAY BEG TO DIFFER!" Armin shouted. His phone beeped. "LOOK EVEN PETRA IS TELLING US TO GET OUR BUTTS OVER THERE!"

Eren dashed out the door and into the car. "BYE MOM, BYE DAD!"

Once everyone got into the car, Mikasa took the driver's seat. "Buckle up, amigos, vamos a España."

"Wait why are we letting the Mikasa drive?" Eren asked.

"Eren, that's racist!" Armin scolded.

"No! I meant she doesn't have her license yet!" Eren shouted.

They both looked to Mikasa who was putting on her shades. "Buckle up, buttercups. Imma floor it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Did you know that the graduation song was called Pomp and Circumstance?? You know like that one vocaloid song with all the moans in it ????? Because I didn't lol.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

666K 40.7K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake love Da :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...