The purest - Chris Schistad #...

Von loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... Mehr

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 104.

1.3K 26 2
Von loveisweakness7

Bekind You don't know yet but you're the best part of us ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Tagged : @Chrisschistad

@loglady99 So cute !!! I can't wait to meet him !!!

@evamohn2 When she's flawless and she is your best friend ❤ ❤ ❤

@Sana_bakkoush Best part of you ?! So adorable !!!!

@Chrisschistad Damn !!! You're so pretty !!! I'm already miss both of u !!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 

@Astridgrn Awww so cute !!! They make small secret dedications ^^ ❤

@ellevillevilde You know ?!

@bekind Oh god babe !!! You have to stop telling everyone 😲 ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mandag 10:21

I pushed the door of the high school building into the courtyard before making a sudden pause at the sight of

Sana and Noora being a few feet away from the large group of girls containing Eva, Vilde, Chris, Sara, Ingrid and some other girls from the bus.

I frowned as Vilde's sudden laughter could be heard before I quickly turned my head toward Sana and Noora as they took to me to meet me at my sight.

"Did I fall into a sort of parallel universe ?"

"Exactly my thought." Accepted Noora before tying her arm with mine as she pulled me with her and Sana in the direction of the girls.

"Hi !" Vilde exclaimed immediately at our sight letting me clumsily stand by the girls.

"What's up? "

"We were just talking about the party on Friday. You should've gone. It was a lot of fun, and so many handsome boys." Eva explained at once, making me smile lightly on the redhead knowingly.

The girls scrambled to accept the redhead before Chris intervened. "Yes, are you insane ? Did you really have fun ?"

"I feel like there is something different about the south boys... they are like..."

"Yeah, that alexander guy !" Immediately agreed to one of the girls making me frown on most girls visibly out of the loop.

"Yeah, the tall one ?"

"Yeah, he was really something ..."

"He was so cute with those curls. "

"I love a curly headed boy. "

"Didn't you hook up with him ?"

I stared at Eva in disbelief and light amusement before I just shook my head as she finally turned to Noora, Sana and I with her lips folded at the sight of our expressions."I sent you a text. Where were you on Friday ? "

Just then, Sana's phone rang, leaving a slight discomfort between us at the Arabic chanting.

Clearly not really accomodated with the looks of judgments, I hasten to intervene giving a look on Eva.

"Oh... uh... Chris and I went to a university party of the old Penetrators."

"No way. A university party ? With the Penetrators ?" Sara exclaimed in excitement making me squeeze my lips into discomfort. "Chris and you always have a good time with what I see."

I gave her a strange look at her falsely accomplice before sharing a look with Noora as the latter pretended to cough before changing the conversation quickly.

"We just... nothing special, chilled out. We were tired. "

"But you are participating at the SYNG on Friday ?" Chris asked at once, enthusiastically, making me frown again in perplexity.

"Yes, you need to !"

Sana seemed as confused as she shook her head before giving a peerless look at the girls."SYNG ?"

"Yes, you need to see the event that Sara posted in our Russ Buss page, KARAOKE PARTY." Eva replied, letting me look at Sara with suspicion before turning my eyes on the redhead. "Lots of people from school are going. It's going to be amazing. "

The conversations started again between the girls, leaving me once again dropped before Sana resumed just as confused. "Bus page ?"

"Yes, on facebook. "

"Yeah, it's actually our old bus group but I've added you, right ?"

" I don't think so." Sana answered immediately, giving Sara a glance.

Sara immediately made a grimace of excuse making me share a glance with Noora before wrinkling my lips in uncertainty. "I'll do it right away. "

"But it'll be fun as fuck." Eva replied in an attempt to lighten the tension.

"Is Magnus coming? "

"Of course Magnus is coming." Vilde replied immediately, causing me to bite the inside of my cheek again. "If I come, he comes. In more that one way. "

I grinned, giving a weary look on the blonde before furrowing my eyebrows as Ingrid turned abruptly toward me. " And you ? Is it the same with Chris ?"

"Yeah... I think I'll go see Even and the boys." I said immediately as a response collecting surprise phrases from the girls before turning my heels quickly in discomfort.

---------------------------------------------------------

Egil2000 A small memory already forgotten because you will grow so much 😝 😝 😝 ❤

Tagged : @Bekind

@bekind FUCK YOU !!!!!

@Bekind Damn he's right !!! I was good ☹

@loglady99 Not cool !!! She was perfect before and she's still perfect now !!! ❤ ❤

@Chrisschistad HOLY FUCK !!!!!

@Chrisschistad @loglady99 was right, you so much better 😉 😝 love u babe ❤ ❤ ❤

@bekind love u too ❤ ❤ ❤

@williammagnusson My best friend everyone 😃 ❤

----------------------------------------

Tirsdag 10: 01

I walked down the stairs in the direction of Sana and Noora standing on the windowsill before giving a side hug to Noora as she stretched out her hand to touch my stomach.

It had become a strange habit of the blonde and I had to admit that it was really adorable.

"So what's up?"

"Do you think that Sara was hiding something from us ?" Sana replied immediately instead making me eyebrow in surprise.

Noora paused by chewing her chewing gum before giving me a strange look as she threw her head against the wall with a smile. "Hummmm, no, what ?"

I followed Sana's gaze as she watched Sara through the window with two other girls.

"I don't know... I just had this bad feeling." I creased my lips by sharing a new look with Noora. "If you think about it, these girls can get the bus only for them and kick us out. "

I immediately raised my head in agreement before crossing my arms on my chest. "I knew that they would aspire our souls to the last."

The girls rolled their eyes on me before Noora gave me a skeptical look. "Since when did you become suspicious ?"

"They're paying for it." Intervened Sana instead making me point the brunette in agreement.

"Yes, but why would they kick us out? "

"Because they wanted that bus! "

Noora grimaced again in doubt making me frown. "I don't think that they are that psycho. "

"And Sara didn't say that she was giving me a copy of the contract ?"

"Hmmm .... Yeah? I don't know... maybe." Sighed Noora made me give her a flat look at her lack of consideration.

I shook my head by pinching the bridge of my nose. "I knew we should never have listened to Chris. "

"He's your boyfriend."

"Exactly. Can't one say that my present situation demonstrates our great sense of judgment ?"

"You forgot your pill. It happens."

I gave a new flat look on the blonde before concentrating again on Sana. "She said that, but didn't do it. "

"No ?"

Sana looked back at her phone with a deep frown leaving me to share an undecided look with Noora again.

She carefully observed Sana before frowning in curiosity."When did this Russ things become so important to you ?"

"I have to ask her about the contract. "

I immediately caught an eyebrow in surprise as Sana picked up her things in a hurry before running away through the stairs.

Noora and I looked after her in perplexity before I let out a long sigh as I sat down on the windowsill, holding my stomach as a precaution.

Last night I had made the mistake of surfing the internet to get more information about pregnancy and discussion forums had been right for me.

However, it was nothing compared to the sudden question of Noora. "So... William came this weekend ?"

"Uh..." I swallowed nervously watching the blonde before nodding my head knowing there was no reason to lie."Business trip. And he wanted to spend time with Chris. "

Noora nodded her head thoughtfully before giving me a new look. " How is he doing ? I mean... "

"Noora, I love you. Really. But I preferred if we didn't turn around the pot." I interrupted her quickly in awkwardness. "William didn't talk about you. No, he didn't talk about Nico's judgment. And I don't know if he's going to have a discussion with you. "

Noora was obviously staring at me shortly before squinting her lips, turning her eyes towards the window.

A tense silence settled quickly between us making me look again at the blonde in an internal dilemma.

I hated lying to her. More so now.

"Can I give you an advice ?"

Noora immediately turned to me in the interrogation making me swallow again.

"I know it will always be William and you but... maybe you should try to interest yourself in someone else. "

Don't forget to comments ?!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

231K 4.7K 38
"Who here has been personally victimized by Christoffer Schistad?" "No, but I sure victimized him." THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IVE EVER WRITTEN WHEN I W...
73.3K 10.1K 35
❝ − It's a terrible thing, the destruction of words.❞ All rights reserved @ o p t i c a l i t y | 2017
371 10 19
Days that she's have lived through Days she hasn't forgotten Its time to reclaim her life That she left in them days All feedback welcome, if you pl...
62.1K 3.4K 24
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination. "You have no emotions, you don't feel, you don't empathize......and you don't love," he told me...