Falling For My Enemy // SEQUE...

By pinned-tae

"We have to go through these obstacles because these obstacles are what makes our love strong." @ 2017 [ se... More

outro;
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39 // THE END

chapter 15

8.3K 294 375
By pinned-tae

Aira's pov

After wearing my pajamas, I heard the bell ring. I ignored it first thinking my parents might've already opened the door but it rang again so I went downstairs to open the door.

I opened the door and Jinyoung stood infront of me with a bouquet of roses in his hands. I looked at him as he gave me a small smile.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier.." He said, handing the flowers to me.

I sighed, "Come in,"

I opened the door wide enough for him to enter and then close the door when he was already inside. He turned to me with an apologetic look so I smiled and took the flowers from him.

"I understand if you don't forgive me. I know I was being too much."

I placed the bouquet of flowers on the counter and turned back to Jinyoung. I took a deep breath before continuing to speak.

"Do you trust me, oppa?"

"Of course I do," He went in for a hug.

"I just don't trust you with Taehyung." He played with my hair while leaning on my head.

"That means you don't trust me fully yet.."

He pulled away and looked at me in the eye for a good second. We stood in silence until he said something.

"I'm just scared Aira. I don't know why I'm feeling like this lately. It's discomforting." He pulled me in his embrace again.

"Scared of what?" I finally wrapped my arm around his back.

"Scared of losing you."

I heaved a breath and only hugged him tighter for reassurance. We stayed like that for a while until I pulled away and placed my hand on his shoulder, "I forgive you." I said, hoping this will be the last time I say that to him.

I'm tired of people saying sorry to me and I'm tired of forgiving people. But, how can I not forgive when he's my fiance and I'm probably wrong for having a close relationship with someone I'm once in love with?

He smiled wide this time. I chuckled.

"Can I sleepover here tonight?" He asked.

I thought for a while, "Sure." I nodded.

Seeing how he was still in the morning's outfit, I can tell he haven't went home so I let him take a shower first while I prepared our bed. I prepared a place for him to sleep next to my bed which is on the floor.

This isn't the first time he slept at my house so he have spare pajamas here. After I was done with our bed, I sat on my bed and played with my phone until he finished showering.

When I heard the sound of my bathroom door opening, I unlocked my phone and placed it on my nightstand.

He was drying his damp black hair and put the towel on my standee after use. Then, he walked towards my bed and sat infront of me.

"Aren't you going to comb your hair?" I raised my eyebrows.

He grinned sweetly at me, "Can you comb my hair?"

I laughed. "Really?" I gave him a look.

"Yeah," He laughed.

I shook my head at him and took my comb from the vanity table. Then, I stood infront of him and started combing his hair. While I was combing his hair, his hands slowly went up to my waist. I didn't mind until he managed to get his cold hands under my shirt.

Jinyoung's pov

My mind is a mess ever since Taehyung is back in her life. Everytime I see them together, I noticed the small spark between them as if what they used to have is still there. I noticed the way she talked to him, the way she seems to smile at every little things Taehyung did. It annoys me.

It really messed up my mind and I found myself couldn't think properly at times. It's been so long that I've forgotten about it but I think it's coming back. And I hate it because it's the worst part of me.

All I could think of right now is to make her mine. So that I don't have to worry if she's around Taehyung anymore. So that I know she's all to me.

While she was combing my hair, my insides was screaming at me telling me to touch her. I tried to resist but she was too close. Without knowing, I found myself sneaking my hands under her shirt.

She flinched a bit due to the coldness of my hands but that only makes me want to do more.

"Jinyoung, your hands." She brushed my hands away.

She was done combing my hair and I bit my lips when I saw that her buttons was unbuttoned at the top.

Stop yourself, Jinyoung.

Aira was combing her hair this time as she placed her hair to the other side, revealing her smooth neck. That just made everything more tempting. I can't resist it anymore.

I stride towards her and went behind her as I placed my hands on her waist. I looked at her from the mirror and she looked back at me without saying anything. I moved down to her neck and kissed it lightly.

She didn't pulled away, she probably think I will only do that and go back to my place afterwards but I didn't stop.

I moved further down until Aira turned around to push me away, "Oppa, what are you doing?"

I smiled hearing her called my favourite name. Oppa, I like that.

"Yeah?"

I leaned on her neck to her jaw, kissing it lightly. To her lips, giving it a little peck and pulled apart keeping only inches apart between us.

"Okay, that's it oppa, let's go to sleep now." She said uncomfortably, walking away from me and towards her bed.

I licked my lips, went to Aira before she lay down on her bed and turned her around swiftly as I crashed my lips against her, kissing her hungrily. I pulled her body closer to mine and pushed us to her bed. Then, I moved down to her collarbone. She tried to stop me but I pinned both her wrist down on both sides of her head. My other hand went its way to unbuttoned her shirt but she immediately stopped me.

"Jinyoung, stop." Her eyes showing that she's scared and confused but I continued. I've forgotten about eveything else. All I want was Aira. My mind was occupied only by her body.

With the thick tension in the air, I continued to kiss her with force but she didn't kiss back.

"Aira, please kiss me back." I breathe heavily on her lips.

"J-Jinyoung please, not today. Please stop.."

But I continued kissing her neck, my hand going down inside her shirt, going upwards but I stopped when I tasted something salty on my lips. I pulled apart and saw tears coming out of Aira's eyes. That pulled me back to my own conscious mind. I looked at her with guilty and my eyes travelled to my other hand pinning her wrist down and I saw the familiar purple mark on her wrist.

I immediately removed my hand and saw what look like a bruise on her wrist. I blinked a couple times and gulped. My mind flashed back to when I was mad at the mall.

Aira immediately jerked her hand and moved out from under me as she wiped her tears away that was continuously falling. She moved far from me.

Is that why Aira's crying? Did I do that? What have I done? I'm so selfish.

"A-Aira, I-" I walked slowly towards her but she told me to stop moving.

"D-Don't come close, J-Jinyoung." She sobbed as she went to her bed, away from my sleeping place and lay down as she wrapped herself with her blanket, scooting really far from me.

My heart saddened seeing this sight of her. I caused too much pain on her. That bruise on her wrist I didn't know I caused.. I'm such a bad person.

I slowly walked to the other side of her bed, sighing as I lay down on the floor not minding about the cold.

All I could hear other than the air conditioner was Aira's sobs which really broke my heart. I ran my fingers through my hair. How could I do that to her?

So selfish, Jinyoung. That was so stupid of you.

"I'm so sorry Aira.." I whispered and I know she heard that but she didn't reply at all.

----------------

HAHAHA it felt weird to write this chapter, so cringy 😂
sorry for not updating lately, been busy with school stuffs and me being lazy *insert black moon emoji*

Thanks for still reading! 💜
don't forget to vote and comment :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 568 21
"How is your relationship literally 70% arguing, 10% insults, 20% complaints about each other and you two are still the perfect couple." completed
4.1K 420 25
"you want to get yourself killed? just do it and leave me out of it." โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹ @staetus-
17.1K 1.2K 37
Completed๐Ÿ’• 'Its not like I dont love you.. I just can't.' -Jimin 'If loving you hurts this bad then I wont.. I hate you... But that hurts even more...
33.3K 646 32
A story in which best friends finally realize that there's more for them than just a friendship.