Greater H.S {Sequel to Better}

By CheriClo

π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„ | "He's back Harry, he'll take my baby he can't take away my baby." **... More

1; I'm Having Your Baby & It's None Of Your Business*
2; First Day & Meet The Baby*
3; A Colic Baby & The Best Mistake*
4; Big Promotions & Let The Planning Begin*
6; Autumn Days & Leaf Piles*
7; Going Nowhere & Family Home*
8; Venues & Big Sister Bella*
9; Bella's Play Date & She's Still My Baby*
10; Wedding Dresses & McDonalds*
11; What are Friends For? & Drunk Styles*
12; Forgiven & First Tweet*
13; Strange Shadows & DJ Malik*
14; Suits & It's In The Past*
15; First Hair Cut & Gemma*
16; Shivers Up My Spine & I Love You*
17; The Big Day & You're Mine Now*
18; Don't Go & Honeymoon*
19; Favourite Things & Beach Days*
20; I Missed My Babies & The Nice Man*
21; I'm Scared Mommy & Hidden Messages*
22; He's Back & I Can't Loose Her*
23; I Understand & Missing*
24; I Want My Daughter & Search Party*
25; Nightmares & Tear Stained Pillows*
26; What If's & Don't Leave Me Harry*
27; Twenty Four Hours & Family?*
28; Frail Body & I've Got You Baby*
29; In My Arms & Scared To Be Alone*
30; Spinning Wheels & Home Time*
31; A Few Years On & Big Plans*
32; Heart Beats & Little People*
33; Niagra Falls & The Scare*
34; Baby Giggles & Tiny Dancers*
Finale; Not So Mysterious Girl & Greater*

5; Lorrie's Big Plans & Theraputic Colouring*

3.9K 93 0
By CheriClo

O L I V I A

Hope's crying.

Harry's at work and Bella's at school.

As for me, I'm trying to stop my boob from leaking and trying to calm down Hope at the same time.

"Do you want a bath baby?" I ask Hope.

She loves her baths and they usually help her calm down. She also loves sleeping but she's already had a two hour nap.

I walk into my room and set her on the bed. I go to mine and Harry's on suit and get the baby bath ready, filling it up with warm water and baby soap.

Hope is still crying and squirming on the bed. I take off her onesie and carry her to the bathroom. When the baby bath is completely full I turn the faucet off and place her in the bath.

Her crying settles.

Her colic is improving slightly. She still cries most nights but she doesn't cry so much during the day anymore. I guess she just likes being held.

She also loves being with Bella. She finds Bella hilarious and has the cutest smile whenever Bella plays with her.

"Are you a happy baby now?" I say in a baby voice and stroke her cheek with my finger.

She gargles and I get a cotton pad and start washing the fuzz on her head. I get her a little bath toy to play with and she smiles.

I finish her bath and wrap her up in a fluffy pink towel. Her little hands grip onto my shirt as I hold her close.

I keep her in the towel for a while longer and we snuggle down on my bed. I switch the TV on but my eyes stay on Hope, who's squirming around in the towel.

I giggle and kiss the top of her head. Her green eyes look up at me. She started off with blue eyes but they seem to have gotten more green through the past few days. Her hair is still blonde though which I like.

She tries grabbing my nose and I move my face closer. Her tiny fingers trace my face and she laughs when my eye lashes flutter against her cheeks.

Later on, I change her into a pastel yellow onesie and feed her from the bottle I prepared. She falls asleep again in my arms and I let her rest in her cradle.

I change my shirt from this morning into one of Harry's and slip on some sweat pants. I clean up the house a bit and suddenly I get a phone call.

"Hey Liv, you busy?" I hear Lorries voice from the other end.

"Not at all, you want to come over?" I ask and she immediately says yes.

"I have so many ideas for your wedding!" She squeals causing a chuckle to escape my lips.

"Okay Ri, I'll see you in a bit." I say and clean up some of Bella's toys off the floor before Lorrie gets here.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rings and Lorrie lets herself in. "The queen is here!" She shouts.

"Ssssh! I just put Hope to sleep." Her eyes widen a bit.

"Sorry." She whispers and we head to the kitchen. She sits up at the kitchen island and I make her a coffee.

"How was Bella this morning?" She asks.

"She looks so scared when she goes to school now Ri. The boys put things in her cubby and the other day they ruined her drawings. It's horrible and I feel so guilty that my daughter is getting bullied over my mistake." This morning Bella was dreading to go to school and I thought she was going to burst into tears. I hugged her as hard as I could and told her everything will work out and I'd fix it for her.

"Has the teacher done anything?" I pass her the cup of warm liquid and sit across from here.

"Remember at high school when Marie came in to tell the principal I was getting called a whore and they did fuck all?" She nods. "Well it's the same for Bella. They're not dong anything."

"Are you gonna confront his dad?" She takes a sip from her cup.

"If it gets worst then I'll hunt that asshole down and bang his head into a wall." I say through gritted teeth.

"Talk about over protective mom." Lorrie says.

"No one should ever hurt or touch my kids." I say.

"Anyway, I have a couple ideas for your wedding." Lorrie pulls out a folder from her bag.

"How much have you planned?" My eyes widen as she takes out the papers.

"How much have you planned?" She quirks her eyebrow.

"We've only decided on the guest list. We haven't even picked out a venue." I tell her.

"Seriously? Aren't you excited to get married?" She asks.

"Of course I'm excited, I love Harry and I can't wait to be known as Olivia Styles but we aren't in any rush. We want it to be perfect so we're taking our time and we're waiting for Hope to be a bit older so she can walk down the aisle too." I explain.

"Well you don't have to go with any of these ideas but just take them into consideration." She places out her three ideas on the table.

I have to admit some of them were very classy and had a lot of fancy designs but I wanted ours to be simple and friendly. I didn't need big white curtains and glass cutlery, I just wanted Harry.

"These are nice." I say, not wanting to hurt her feelings. It was nice that she's taken time out of her day to come up with ideas for the wedding. Which reminds me...

"Lorrie I need to ask you something serious." I start and she looks up from her designs.

"Did I do something wrong?" My eyes widen and I shake my head quickly.

"No, it's a good something actually..." I tell her and she lets out a deep breath. "I was wondering, since you're my best friend and practically my sister, would you like to be my maid of honour." She squeals and moves to give me a big hug.

"Is that even a question? I'd love to!" She says and I laugh.

***

I'm sat on the couch with Hope in one arm and a pink colouring pen in the other, as I fill in the gaps on the design in the colouring book.

I hear the door open and in walks a tired looking Bella and Harry behind her. "How was school princess?" She falls on the couch and lets out a sigh.

"We went outside today and played tag." She says. "I'm sleepy mommy." I put down my own and run my fingers through her messy curls.

"Why don't you get dressed into some comfy clothes and we can watch Cinderella?" She jumps of the couch and runs to her bedroom.

Harry sits where Bella was lying and huffs. "How was you're first day handsome?" I ask.

"Tiring. There's a lot of new stuff to go through." He pouts and his bottom lips sticks out. I lean over and give him a peck on the lips which makes him smile.

"What are you up to?" He eyes the colouring book on my lap.

"It's therapeutic colouring. You're mother gave me the book as a gift, I was bored so I thought I would give it a go." She says.

Harry snickers, "Old lady." He mumbles.

"Excuse me?" I see a smirk on his face.

"Oh nothing." He fiddles with my fingers.

"You just called me an old lady." I say and he looks at me innocently.

"I would do no such thing." He gasps.

"Wow, my fiancé is a bully." I say playfully.

"I was only joking baby. You know I love you and being an old lady doesn't change a thing." He says and kisses my lips.

"I love you too." I mumble against his lips. "Even if you are a bully." I smirk.

---------------------------------------------------

Ayyyyyyy!

I don't know what to say besides the fact that I'm getting braces on Monday. They joy of being a teen.

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
848K 15.1K 41
Samantha Evans's quiet life begins to spiral out of control when her childhood best friend, Harry Styles, leaves to audition for the X-Factor and Sam...
1M 27.3K 126
──── π€πƒπŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” ❛ lately you've been on my π™’π™žπ™£π™™ ❜ οΉ™π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ οΉ™ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—Œπ—π—’οΏ½...
1.8M 34.6K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...