Forgotten: A Vylad X Reader FF

By Owl_The_Author

"Forgetfulness is a common thing, but not when you forget about the three most important people in your life... More

Chapter 1: Beginning As Slaves
Chapter 2: Being Saved...?
Chapter 3: Meeting People
Chapter 4: The Bandit
Chapter 5: A Complicated Day
Chapter 6: A Wedding
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Names
Chapter 9: Our Pasts And Our Future
Chapter 10: Am I In Love?
Chapter 11: A Dream? A Memory?
Chapter 12: The Truth
Chapter 13: Memories
Chapter 15: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 16: An Adventure
Chapter 17: A Bit Of Regret
Chapter 18: His Past
Chapter 19: Exploration
Chapter 20: Flaws
Chapter 21: The Island
A/N: MY FIRST BOOK WITH 1K READS!!!
Chapter 22: Trust & Jealousy
Chapter 23: Colorful
Chapter 24: Ruins
Chapter 25: Magicks
Chapter 26: Sacrifice
Chapter 27: Red
Chapter 28: Treehouse
Chapter 29: Imagination
Chapter 30: Conflicts Of Love
Chapter 31: A Busy Morning
Chapter 32: Explosion
Chapter 33: Ro'meave Reunion
Chapter 34: Not Okay
Chapter 35: Why?
Chapter 36: Our Faults
Chapter 37: Secrets
Chapter 38: A Loving Goodbye
Chapter 39: Spa Day
Chapter 40: Zvhal Problems
A/N: FORGOTTEN TRAILER???
Chapter 41: Unbelievable
Chapter 42: Finding Garroth
Chapter 43: Battle of O'khasis
Chapter 44: Family
Chapter 45: Perfect
Epilogue
A/N: To End Us Off...
A/N: 100 FOLLOWERS?!
I'm Leaving.

Chapter 14: Not Forgotten

889 31 65
By Owl_The_Author

•Key•
Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Fake Name
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
E/c: Eye Color
F/c: Favourite Color
2/f/c: Second Favorite Color
F/a: Favourite Activity
F/f: Favourite Food

Italics are thoughts...

Your POV

"Vylad..." I whisper, "I remember everything..."

"What?!" He exclaims, "Wait, wait, no... You can't! That's... That's impossible! You- You can't remember everything in one day...!"

"Test me," I reply.

Vylad sits on a chair that's set beside me. He runs his hand through his hair. "F-Fine. I guess I'll play along...?" He responds, uncertainty in his voice making his statement sound like a question, "What is my favorite thing to do the day before my birthday?" He asks.

I think for a bit. A memory forms in my head.

~Flashback~

It was the day before Vylad's 15th birthday. I was in his room in my pajamas. We were having a 'Before-Birthday-Sleepover' as Vylad likes to call it. Garroth and Zane were in here as well. We were waiting for Vylad. He said he had a surprise for us. Soon, Vylad enters to room carrying a box and smiling. I sigh, knowing what was in the box.

"Vylad, you can't keep stealing your birthday cake! It makes the chef stressed to make two cakes," I tell him.

Vylad continues smiling at me. "Yeah, but this year he's prepared! I saw an extra cake next to this one. They both say 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY VYLAD!' so I'm guessing this one was for me to steal and the other one was for us to eat tomorrow! So... who wants cake?!" Vylad exclaims.

I shrug. "ME!" Garroth and I yell. Vylad laughs.

"I prefer cupcakes but... cake is good too," Zane says. We then start eating.

~Flashback Over~

 I smile, responding to him exactly what was in the memory. "You steal the cake the chef makes the day before, then eat it with me and your brothers. After that, the chef makes another cake which you devour on your actual birthday," I replied sitting up. Suddenly, a horrible pain shoots through my stomach. "Gah!"

"Are you okay?!" Vylad asks, "Lay down. Your stomach is still healing."

I nod and I lay back down. "Continue with your test..."

Vylad sighs. "Alright then. What was my favorite painting in the castle?"

"Oh! I like the one with mom, dad, Garroth, me, and a smiling Zane! I also like the one with us hugging, Garroth holding baby Owl, and another smiling Zane!"  Vylad's childish voice echo's in my mind. I reply to Vylad with the description of the paintings. (If someone can draw these (I could, but I'd ruin it somehow) I'd love you FOREVER.)

Vylad smiles. "O-Okay... let's see if you remember this... Who was my first kiss?" He asks.

I look down remembering who it was. "M-Me..." I stutter out, "And you were mine."

I love this dork, don't I? And he was my first kiss... I...

Is it bad I want to kiss him again?

I lean in without noticing and Vylad leans in too. Our lips were inches apart.

Suddenly, the door opened. "Vylad is she okay-- Y/n! You're awake! Wait a minute... What's happening here?"

I look over to see a certain dark brown haired bandit at the doorway. Vylad quickly pulls away. That's when I notice he's beet red. I'm pretty sure I am too.

"Hahahaha! You both are putting tomatoes to shame! I'm sorry if I interrupted you guys!!! Vylad, you're finally putting the moves on Y/n, eh?" Alec laughs.

"A-Alec! Hey! Wait, how do you know Vyla-" That's when everything that happened came to me. I fought Hayley, she almost killed me, and these two saved me.

"Y/n? Do you remember what happened and why your stomach is wounded?" Vylad asks.

I nod. "Yeah. How long have I been out?"

"An hour or so. Your sister is out too. Why were you trying to fight Hayley, Y/n?!?" Alec asks, "You could've gotten yourself killed!"

"I could've gotten killed when you abandoned me in the woods almost a week ago! You didn't care then!" I snap.

"Y/n, calm down. But, why did you leave so secretly? Why didn't you tell anyone you were leaving?" Vylad asks. Alec walks into a corner silently and sat there like a kid.

He deserves that... But I kind of feel bad for him...

I look at Vylad. He was staring right back at me, waiting for an answer. "I... I wanted to get my memories of you back. Hayley, the bandit I was fighting in the woods, she was the one who took you away from me. She took you, your brothers and all our times together. She took them away and I needed to find out how to get them back! So, I sent her a letter and she met me in the woods. I had a stronger weapon than her, so I was able to overpower her... I guess. I asked her how to get my memories back and she said I needed to kill her. We started fighting and... you were the one to send the final blow," I explain.

"Actually, it was Alec," Vylad says.

"What?"

"Huh?" Alec joins the conversation after hearing his name.

"That was his sword," Vylad finishes.

I look at Alec. "You have a sword?"

"Yeah. I stole it from Master Zeel, heh. Y/n, I'm sorry for abandoning you that day... I was on your side, but I didn't want to seem like a traitor especially to Hayley so I... I left. I'm a coward, I know. I understand if you're... a bit salty at me (ArtzyDemon especially...). But, can you please, please forgive me?" Alec asks.

I nod, smiling. "Of course." I look at my surroundings.

We're in the treehouse... but nobody's here except us...

"Where is everyone else?" I ask.

"Well, you know Aphmau and the others are on a trip. Emmalyn and Kenmur are out in old Phoenix Drop and your sister is-" Vylad gets interrupted by a distraught voice.

"Vylad!" That sounds like...

Owl...

"Speak of the devi-" I glare at Alec. "Angel! Speak of the angel," He corrects himself.

My younger sister emerges from the ladder. "Vylad! Oh my gosh, I just had the weirdest dre- Y/n! And... Alec? You're actually here?! I thought I was hallucinating!" Owl shakes her head. "You aren't important. (Ouch.) Vylad! Vylad, I had the weirdest dream... Uhm, I wanted to know... Were you really my sister's best friend?"

Vylad smiled nodding and hugs me. "Yeah." I snuggle into his arms because... he's comfy! Yeah! Oh, who am I kidding I love him.

Owl smirks while Alec stifles a laugh. "You two are adorable!" My sister squeals. I blush.

"We are not! Ow!" I gasp out as Vylad accidentally touches the wound in my stomach. He immediately pulls away.

"Sorry! I forgot."

"Forgot what?! Y/n, are you okay?" Owl asks, panicked.

"I'm fine... I was just wounded in the stomach, that's all. I'll be healed soon," I respond.

Owl sighs in relief. "Whew! That's good. I'm going to leave you and Vylad alone, now. Alec, c'mon. I want to talk to you."

Owl and Alec leave. Vylad gets into the bed with me and holds me.

"Vylad... What are you doing?" I ask.

"Shh... You need some sleep. Just close your eyes," Vylad whispers in my ear.

I nod as I snuggle back into his arms.

"Thank you for everything, Vylad..." I then get consumed by darkness.

Vylad's POV

I watch as Y/n closes her eyes and dozes off. I smile as I kiss her forehead.

She remembers me... She remembers our first kiss...

So?! It's not like you can be with her, My Shadow Knight side says, You might hurt her, and that won't be good. So, LET GO OF HER!

No.

I sigh.

I'm so happy I'm Not Forgotten...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: THE END!

I'm kidding. I just made that joke because the title of this is "Forgotten" and if nobody is forgotten, then what's the point of that title? But with that said, there's NO WAY I'm finishing the book there. You and Vylad aren't even a couple yet! You guys need to have another kiss, then more drama will happen, and all that stuff. This is nowhere close to the end!

~Owl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...
4.5K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
14.1K 358 32
It's been a week since High school began. You were a total loner that was before your bestie, Vylad Ro'Meave, appeared. You and Vylad have gotten cl...
132K 3.4K 39
*cover made by @Taylah-San* **DISCONTINUED** Y/n had been abuse mentally, pyshically, and emotionally since she was very young. She had been so abuse...